Admiral Reviews

of reviewers recommend Admiral

Tell us how Admiral made you happy
no real experience to report on
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
What ever you do don't get a policy with admiral promise you the earth and don't deliver really regret taking a policy with them
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
They miscalculated my renewal when i noticed an error they had made i called to corrent it to betold thanks that will be another £160. Do not recommend
Good standard service
No negatives
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
Awful customer service, I phoned up to enquirer about my policy and was told I did not have insurance with them. Which was a very stressful experience as this was 6 months into the policy. I then had to contact them again when I finally got on the phone to someone who could understand my concern and was able to respond appropriately in no time at all.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
They were quick in processing my car insurance and documents.
Just average service
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
after having to wait on the phone for over 20 minutes, i had to repeat the same information 4 times, despite me already inputting the details on-line??? whats the point of a on-liner contact when you have to call anyway!!!!!! terrible customer service, very poorly lead, the website states you can do all this on-line.....thats a lie!!! you end up having to call!!!
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
I hate Admiral and their useless algorhthmic approach to insuring drivers.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
poor customer service when phoned.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
I was already insured with Admiral and when my Son's policy was due for renewal I called as we were looking at a multi car policy.
When obtaining the quote my car was basically treat as a new business quote. I was a little concerned as I requested a detailed quote showing what cover I was going to have re driving other cars, protected bonus had been left off. These were all included in my original policy and I need to know that it was going to be on a 'like for like' basis. I was told that it was not possible to e-mail the quote details so I could check. I am still not sure if I have a 'driving other cars extension'
My Son has been in contact since regarding his car and was advised that the payment for both of our cars is to come from his bank account. This was not made clear at the time of the quote/inception of the policy.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
not given clear information on how the second car policy would work
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
You get three prices and they look for the dearest.
We were not involved in an accident but I had my policy frozen I tried to cancel and they wouldn't let me. I'm still waiting November 2015 it's now JUNE 2016.

Will not inside with these guys again.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
When I replaced my car, which had been insured with Admiral for about 5 months, I called them to provide a quote for my new car. Having provided details of car (make, model cost etc.) I was asked what 'extras' the car had, I asked if she really meant to say 'extras' and not modifications she replied extras; I asked if she needed to know if I had leather rather than cloth seats and to my amazement she said yes. I pointed out that I had just spent a small fortune on this new BMW and the list of 'extras' ran to two pages did she really need me to list everything surely the purchase price was the important factor. I was told she would need a full list otherwise she could not provide a quote, I asked why I wasn't asked for a list of optional extras when I insured the previous car........no response. I told the operative I really couldn't be asked to provide the list she asked for and that I would cancel my insurance with Admiral, it cost me £50.00 to cancel and after writing numerous e-mails to various 'customer service' departments I never received a reply or acknowledgement. In my opinion Admiral are cheats and positively the worst insurance company I have ever had dealings with, not only would I not recommend them but I will make every effort to discourage others from using them.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
Any time i ring for help or guidance they are rude, unknowledgeable and ignorant
Went with Admiral as they provided Best value price for a multi car policy. I
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
Not a company who retains loyal customers ie charge far more (double) for 2nd year renewal.
(Home Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
Someone crashed into me 4 months ago. My car is still in the garage, after terrible management of the case by Admiral. They said they were happy the garage had ordered everything on time and correctly, and I personally found out they hadn't with copies of invoices etc.

Admiral don't seem interested in resolving my claim, despite me being without a car I'm paying for over 4 months, only in protecting the garage they use. I will not be renewing my insurance with Admiral.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
This company in my opinion are useless!!!!
Although they had Evidence of my no claims bonus on their records, as I told them at the inception of this policy(that they agreed) they still charged me £30 as I had not provided proof of ncb. Also their multi car policy is not that cheap either compared to individually insuring.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
someone went into the back of my van, the claim still not settled since march. keep asking me to provide more and more evidence, 35 phone calls so far by far the worst ordeal i have ever faced
(Van Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago