Admiral Reviews

of reviewers recommend Admiral

Tell us how Admiral made you happy
Cheap for first time. Renewal is so expensive.
When it comes to renewal they cannot provide the good quote and you have to be only the new customer for a competitve insurance policy, I am not sure why they did not like to keep the old customer.
Day 48:

Hi Charlotte,

With regards to your correspondence below.

I must take issue with a some points raised.

The Police were not pressuring me, they are in fact not Prosecuting me due to a lack of evidence.

“Following enquiries into the above incident and having given careful consideration to the circumstances and evidence available.
The Police have decided that no person will be prosecuted for any offences”

As you have stated in your correspondence they are not prosecuting me due to the fact in your own words “Lack Of Evidence”
Yet it would seem that as an insurance company you do not deal with evidence or concider a “Lack Of Evidence”

Instead Admiral have taken the stance of trying to steam rolling me through a culture of Bullying/Intimidating through relying heavily that a person is completely out of their comfort zone.

My next point is again in regards to your correspondence;
“We cannot use this as clear evidence to prove you are not involved in the incident”

Yet without conclusive evidence that the van in the CCTV was my van, Admiral seem indent on blaming me for this incident.
Another point I will raise at the stage is the fact the my registration as stated below in the letter from the Police was that;

“Your Registration Number has been obtained after the collision with the CCTV not showing a clear number plate at the time of the incident”

“Furthermore the driver of the offending vehicle has been described as a female with pink Hair Which you do not match”

Question:
If the claimant had not also been insured with Admiral, what would sort of stance would they have taken based on the following;

1/ No CCTV supporting evidence.
2/ Full registration obtained after incident.
3/ Witness stating woman with Pink Hair driving vehicle.
4/Police Correspondence.

I firmly believe instead that Admiral would in fact be saying to the third party that there is insufficient evidence to support their claim.

I will also bring you back to one of our first conversations in that you also concurred that if the claimant had not seen me parked in McDonald’s and approached me and took pictures of my registration based on no more than supposition and the fact I had nothing to hide based upon the fact that it was not me that was involved in this incident.
A supposition that it appears Admiral have also taken.

Inline image
Once again in what seems to be a regular occurrence/stance taken by Admiral in that I do not appear be getting treated as a customer instead I appear to instead being treated as the quilty party.

At which part of the whole process did I stop being a Customer?

Throughout this whole saga the claimant has one clear objective and that was to try and blame me/someone.

During this time he has obtained details of my van and submitted them under false pretences.
He has bombarded my client trying to obtain further personal details as well as demandind recompense.

Put personal details on social media, claiming I was responsible.

Inline image

Has continually made false allegations that I was responsible for this incident.

Failed to supply full details of this incident to the Police including details of a witness stating that the driver was female with pink hair.

Another point at this stage is the last sentence in paragraph one.
Regarding this Police letter.
“We Cannot use this letter as clear evidence to prove you are not involved in the incident”

Well if this is the case and by you own admission you/nobody can identify the registration of the van in the CCTV and apart from the witness claiming a female with pink hair was driving the van.
No other witnesses to varify/cooperate details of the van in the CCTV.
Yet Admiral are adamant that I am responsible.

Once again I stress my innocence regarding this incident..
At no point have any parties been able to substantiate any of the allegations made against me by a third party.
A third party I might add that has consistently lied and falsified all of these allegations..
A third party who falsely gave information to the Police of my registration that as stated in the letter from the Police was obtained after the incident, under false representation.

I now find myself still waiting for a response from Admiral, once again being kept in the dark
“Am I Not A Customer?”
“Am I not paying for your services”
“Am I receiving a service from you?”

Kind Regards

Dale Mace

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
They had very good prices for 2 years but for whatever reason they went up with the price so they ended up sending me a more expensive renewal than the previous year and not being able to lower the price enough to beat other competitors. I'll say their insurance went 25% up comparing with the previous year and that is sad. Had to cancel the renewal.
Need to mention that I didn't make any claims, I am an experienced driver with years of no claim discount.
I think Elephant a division of Admril headquarted in the UK lures their victims in then sits on them with increases and potentially crushes them without regards for keeping a loyal customer. They can be thick skinned too in my opinion when it comes to the customer's needs.
Prices always Increasing
They were reasonably priced for my first and second years of driving. However, for my third year of driving my renewal quote went up from the year before, even though I've never had any claims. I asked them why it went up and they didn't really have an answer for me. I also found many quotes with other companies for less, with one quote being £300 less. I asked if they could match it so I could stay with them but they only budged by £100. Obviously, I didn't stay with them. Loyalty means nothing to them... they just want your money.
Overall fine, but every year - and this happens to everybody I have spoken with - the premiums increase, no matter what the circumstance of the person. After calling, you always get a reduction. This should happen anyway - so how many people do not receive a discount by not calling?
Много скъпи са им предложенията неизгодни!
Problems at beginning re payments , customer service was terrible ,not very helpful , come to renew as existing customer price gone up instead of down , but can get it cheaper if I was new customer ? How about cheaper insurance for those who don’t claim and are responsible /carful drivers ,
Clearly cancelled the policy charged me £25 for the privilege doubled it £50 when I refused to pay now chasing me relentlessly for the money but phone text and email
To exspensive
(Van Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
Had to pay extra z £60 because I had a speeding fine 5 years. My license is clear I've checked it but they said it's still on there .. I told them I will go with someone else next year and they where not bothered
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
Wasn’t impressed that the fact I work in the motor trade I am unable to drive other people’s cars i.e friends cars that are full comp covered. I understand that certain insurance companies have different criteria but it should have stated this when I put my profession. I would of looked for a different provider if I had known
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
I had poor customer service with admiral and would not use them again.
Need more communication,
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
I am not all that happy as I found the process very hard with so many questions bothering an was unable to complete the process on the website but had to ring them
Someone run into me 100% their fault and a considerable amount was put onto my policy for three years.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
I haven't needed to make a claim with admiral but I thought they were quite expensive to be honest
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
i was insuring my L200 Pickup and it took me quit some time to convince the chap on the phone that it was NOT for commercial use but pleasure only ...to the point were i was going to look else were not very satisfactory .
(Van Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago