Admiral Reviews

of reviewers recommend Admiral

Tell us how Admiral made you happy
Very good
Easy to purchase and good price
I am happy with the service provided for my car insurance. The documents were provided quickly and I like the UX on the website.
Got good cover for my first year driving, had a hard time finding affordable insurance but best deal i could find with them
Was a great price. The service was great and everything went smoothly while purchasing.
Always been good to me but seemed very upset when I asked to cancel policy, they just could not compete with cost. Even allowed them to quote for home insurance which was still more expensive even with multi discount with what am currently paying.
I have only just joined them recently but they offered me a quote that saved me over 50% on my car insurance
Was quite difficult completing the car insurance online. Although I had contacted them and they were very helpful! I had a good quote as well since there was a promotion!!
I got a good insurance
Since the change of insurance Iv saved £500 a year
Very goodi
Good experience to deal with but expensive than others.
Great customer representatives, easy to reach and rates very competitive. Price matched online quote. Only thing I would request is cheaper more competitive car breakdown cover as well and a price match!
Easy too buy ...good prices ...fast response
It’s easy and quick process.
Good customer friendly agents.
the renewal price was almost double compared wit the cheapest from the quote
I have my car insurance with Admiral but fortunately I haven't had to submit a claim with them. Recently, they sent me a renewal proposal that meant an increase in premium of ~£20, an example of loyalty penalty. I found a cheaper quote from another provider (~£60 cheaper) and called Admiral to cancel the renewal. They were very friendly and matched the quote I had. For the same cost, I then decided to stay with Admiral (less hassle than changing).
Fab customer service and my call handler was very thorough and understanding when I called to leave the company
So far so good. Easy to buy.
Admiral is rated 2.88 based on 1,137 reviews