Admiral Reviews

of reviewers recommend Admiral
2.8
Based on 1,298 reviews

Tell us how Admiral made you happy
Admiral 1 star review on 15th April 2022
Mrs. Potter
Admiral 1 star review on 13th November 2020
Francesco Romano Dell’Anna
Paul Hole
Very unhappy with the renewal process and price. Stay carefully when you renew.
Absolute joke was falsely accused of scratching someone's car and claim was open for months no contact no update no help from the admiral. Rude staff and not helpful at all. After months and hours on the phone trying to find out what happened automated email was sent that they are agreeing to the claim, against our will, even though we notified them we are willing to take this further and go to the court as we haven't scratched anyone. Our insurance dramatically increased. Absolutely joke ! Avoid!
AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE. I've just paid £102.51 to cancel a mis-sold car insurance policy. the policy was only in place for 15 days?? Unethical company with a call centre in India. Dreadful customer service tried to twist my words but eventually had to admit that I was correct. Still charged £102.51. It's all about the money. Never Again! Wish I'd read the reviews first.
it is v good and helpful
Absolutely horrendous that you will not cover travel expenses for easyJet’s failures. Your policy is not fit for purpose. Passengers stranded abroad and you won’t reimburse. I’ve had a call back from Jamie at customer service who is confused about my claim and making reference to situations not related to my claim and laughing at me on the phone. Inappropriate, Rude and bogus
exelent easy to use site and very competitive prices
Recently purchased House Insurance online and I am really happy with their services that can cater for all your needs, therefore I also found that Admiral Platinum House Insurance was good value for money. In addition, I would highly recommend using the Admiral website to find out what you can save on your own house insurance.
I purchased Home Insurance from Admiral very recently and found them an excellent company at providing customer service. Their insurance met all my home needs and everything was easy to do. They will post your documents to you as well as send them by email. Nothing is too much trouble for them. I have used them for Car Insurance in the past and got the same high level of service. Would recommend above other insurance companies. Their service is a good old fashioned one which works.
bad dddddddddddddddddddd
Never again!!! Stay away
Do not under any circumstances use Admiral Insurance took my car illegally. Then sent it to be auction off. They had to pay £4000 , and return my car after 7mths, tried to hold me ransome, they are modern gangster
Jhamilton @jhamiltonXV · AdmiralLoans Poor treatment from Admiral Loans. Ignored the fact I had to isolate for 18 months and ignored debt management plan, given 2 arrears notices and still reporting missed payments to credit agencies. please give me chief execs email to take this further. poor company
Buying my first car insurance, it was always going to be pricey but what else do you expect? Hopefully NCB will kick in in the future
I could not believe that Admiral dealt with my no fault claim by offering me credit to fix my car, which I would be responsible for if in 49 weeks they had not recouped the funds. WhenI declined this I was told to contact the other persons insurer and deal with the matte myself. What am I paying for?
Went to admiral on 68th st 2 times and a sign on the door be back in 30 minutes waited and no one should up what kind of business are you running.
I got contects insurance for a rental property via Admiral (through a price comparrison site), for a reasonable cost. I moved house and then the prices offered were shocking: Original contents insurance for 1 year = £73. New property: To add buildings for the remaining 7 months = £210 (best via comparrison site for 1 year £168). To change contents only to new address = £58.63 The call handler admitted that if you go via a comparrison site you get as "new customer" discount!!!!
Shocking shocking service, not contacted by anyone, after emailing them for an update, emails just go into claims portal that no one looks at or response to, all information for claim was uploaded but asked for it again, spoken to 5 different people, still no one can confirm when I will be paid my claim after 6 weeks, do NOT USE THIS COMPANY
impossible to speak to anyone for basic queries, Web chat down, took 10 minutes on google to find a number then i was on hold for an hour. Complete farce, sort our your customer service! In this day its pathetic.
Great experience during my onboarding. Easy to use and affordable.
I was in a car accident that was non fault to me, that car at fault was insured by Admiral. The car accident was horrendous and there company is horrendous. They should be ashamed of themselves with the way it treats victims. The law needs to be changed.
Admiral is rated 2.83 based on 1,298 reviews