Admiral Reviews

of reviewers recommend Admiral

Tell us how Admiral made you happy
Really good communication. The best option. Very easy.
Very efficient again Iv been with admiral in the past very helpful when querying anything
Much cheaper quote
Excellent service and value for money products
Very good.
Very helpful with great customer service on their web chats. have been with them for car insurance and they have always kept me informed and if policy needed changed they guided me through the process.
Car insurance purchase was an easy process.
Cover inclusions were clear.
Documents supplied on my account portal.

Good experience.
Website provided all the information I needed to make an informed decision about house insurance at a reasonable price. I will check their site when it comes to reneing my car insurance
Good customer service easy to do on line
Gave them a call after recieving the quote. They were quick and easy and helped me save even more money! Very reuptable insurance company and a friendly sales assistant, wish i remembered his name
Good insurance company ,great staff, in particular Lewis. He helped me tremendously today, very knowledgeable and friendly. Got better insurance for a lot less.
Excellent customer service A****
I will recommend to people that needs insurance to go admiral
Thay have very good customer service and communication.
I was in a difficult situation after having my driving licence revoked last year. My current insurer's were so embarrassed by how high my quote was they simy refused to offer it to me and I was left having to change companies.
Unable to successfully sign up on line I braved the waiting time and called admiral up. The guy I spoke to, Connor, could not have been more helpful. Every step of the way he made sure I was confident in what he was saying and he took the time to confirm information with his higher ups consistently. When we needed to get things cleared through the system he offered me a call back and he was prompt to do so and make sure I was satisfied with the process.

Even when it came down to agreeing to the policy and signing up he ensured me there was no pressure to do so and I was entirely within my rights to look elsewhere for a better deal, despite this process having taken 4 days and 3 phone calls at this point.

When I finally called to accept the quote, I spoke with a girl, Lisa, who went even further to help me out and I couldn't feel more confident that at least these people have hearts and soles and are not the steriotype we associate with insurance providers.
They treated me with kindness and were very clear and helpful in their service, never stopping twice to double Check information and make sure they were getting me the best possible deal. Admiral were my first insurer's and I couldn't fault them then. I'm very glad I can return to them.
Great price on multi car cover even on a renewal. Thanks.
Brilliant service really easy quick set up and brilliant cover for the price
Very easy to sort out my van insurance,
and a great price for the year.
I am a key worker and have been working extremely long hours of late. I Opened my car door and a cyclist 🚴‍♂️ went into my car door, this caused them injury and me great distress. Admiral have been amazing eleviating all my anxieties knowing they were there to help me! As a thankyou they have also covered my excess for me being a key worker! Thankyou Admiral 🌟
Quick to set up. Nice friendly staff. Competitive for young drivers
Admiral is rated 2.88 based on 1,137 reviews