The Co-operative Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Co-operative Insurance
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Over A Week

Tell us how The Co-operative Insurance made you happy
Everything in my policy covers exactly what I asked the provider was very helpful and arranged my policy very quickly and politely I will have no second thoughts about renewing my policy when the time comes
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 day ago
I’m really happy with cop insurance
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Quick and easy to deal with. Great service
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
I want to renew my car insurance with you again because I am really happy with you thanks
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
Very easy to use Web site ad well. You can see your insurance on line and can print it off
Very good company
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
Did it on line which was simple enough. I had a points for speeding,I thought it had expired.i phoned up the office and the problem was sorted in minutes,by a very helpful agent.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
I have been a Co-operative Insurance customer for years. They always make things simple. Whenever I have a question or need to make a payment, they are quick to respond whether I communicate telephonically or through email. I also like that you can pay on line. If you miss a bill due to mail issues, you get a warning notice, they do not instantly drop you like most companies. I deal with their St. Albans office and they all are so sweet and helpful.
Excellent Service. Would recommend to family and friends.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
I've been very pleased with the service I've had so far. I contacted them by telephone when I changed my car and everything was sorted out within 10 minutes.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
Very impressed with the service of Co-op Car Insurance and (subject to renewal quote!) will use the company again.
However, their recommended repairers are not always nearby and if not using them a higher excess is levied. In my case, living in Brighton, their repairers were a good hours drive away.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
Not much I can say have not had eny communication since taking out the policy.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
Done exactly what is says...... professional, courteous and very clear on what cover is provided. No bull, just the facts exactly as I asked for. Highly recommended.
Very good
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
I had a no fault claim in which there was no cost to me the other vehicle was at fault but very minor damage to my car, so it was no point in claiming off the other parties insurance. They where really good at keeping in touch with me plus ensuring me that everything would be taken care of by them. The service is excellent.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
Very good I only left as they don't insurance group 41 but was cheap on last policy will us again
N/A
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
Since being with the co-op insurance I have had nothing but the best when I phone each month to pay my car insurance everyone as been polite and very professional in there manner and I would reccomend them to my friends.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
Best I have ever had no worries no problems
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
Can't complain in any way here, had no problems at all getting this policy, the cheapest quote from all the other online quotes I received.
The Co-operative Insurance is rated 3.58 based on 587 reviews