Get a Cut NZ Reviews

of reviewers recommend Get a Cut NZ

About Get a Cut NZ:

NZ's #1 grooming shop for shaving, hair removal, hair care, spare parts & oral hygiene

tamara.b@getacut.co.nz

155, Maunganui Road,
Mount Maunganui

Tell us how Get a Cut NZ made you happy
The scissors and thinning scissors look great and its accurately sharp my Brother will be happy to have this amazing scissors
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent product very happy with my purchase Thankyou
Posted 1 hour ago
Good Quick trader
Very positive experience.Support this awesome young business, they excellent .. five stars *****
10 out of 10 for quick delivery service and amazing communication Thank you very much for a great product.
A nice easy purchase. Thankyou
Best price an quick delivery
Very prompt and efficient. Great to deal with
I bought a pair of great quality Hair Scissors and it works very well. Shipping was very fast. Definitely would recommend this store. Thanks Tamara.
Ordered a shaver and received no follow up for 5 days despite multiple emails. Impossible to reach them on phone. They never pick up. In the end, discovered they had no stock. Very poor for a family run business.
I got what I ordered on time and in great condition
I eventually got my order, but I was sure I got scammed until then. It is imperative that you return emails and pick up the phone, and maybe have a genuine address (google maps showed nothing). Looking at this site, it seems I am not the only one. I did get my order but I am never buying again from a company that can't be contacted if something goes wrong.
Great service, great products, great price.
It has been over 10 days since the item was ordered. I've emailed and called their contact number multiple times, but no reply. Handling time is specified as 0-2 days and shipping as 1-3. The item has not even been shipped. Poor service and I can't get my money back or item with 0 contact.
From order to delivery was great. Trying to contact someone at Getacut with an issue is prooving to be so frustrating. After nearly a week of texting and phoning nothing. Had to go back to my old shaver. Good business spoilt by very poor customer service.
Great service. Easy to deal with and fast shipping. Would definitely recommend 👌
Slick operation and recommend as realiable adn products as stated in the review. One of the few businesses that has got me the articles couriered to me by day 2!! Thank you guys and keep it going.
Easy to order and quick to arrive. Great product
Recent order was shipped and delivered super quick. Very pleased. Not so pleased that I have emailed an enquiry, 5 days ago, on another product using the email address on the website. Have yet to receive a reply to my enquiry. Have also left a message on the answering phone re my email enquiry.
A very good priced product. 3 days delivery from the time it was picked up by the courier. Excellent communication skills. Very satisfied.
Get a Cut NZ is rated 4.9 based on 1,700 reviews