Get a Cut NZ Reviews

of reviewers recommend Get a Cut NZ

About Get a Cut NZ:

NZ's #1 grooming shop for shaving, hair removal, hair care, spare parts & oral hygiene

tamara.b@getacut.co.nz

155, Maunganui Road,

Tell us how Get a Cut NZ made you happy
Excellent product and great service.
They have a really good price and the item I bought was delivered soooo fast even during lockdown. Really good business! Will definitely come back! Thanks!
Get a Cut NZ 5 star review on 22nd September 2021
Awesome product fast delivery will trade again in future 5 stars from me.
Super quick delivery and super good prices. Will definitely buy from them again.
Good website. Easy to use Great customer service, I received my order the following day
I placed my first order and got it the next day which I was pretty happy about.I placed another order the following day at the same time and I have only just received a email saying it was only picked up today….a week after I placed the order…..the rating was only for the first item
Awesome, arrived quickly and just what I needed in lockdown, a clean shave. Thanks so much, kiwi quality, no need to wait a week for it to arrive from Oz with other companies when you can get it here in NZ. Keep up the great work!
Perfect product, awesome delivery time compared to the big players out there!
Great deal , fast service , no problems . I ordered late in the week and living rural meant it came after the weekend , 🙂 .
works with Philips Multigroom 18-in-1 Trimmer MG7770
Happy with my kit and the price. Excellent serivce, highly recommend if you are in need of fast delivery. Parcel was delivered the next day (during Level 4).
Product I purchased was no longer in stock. Was offered a more expensive alternative (at no extra cost to me) and received within a couple of working days. Great service!
Excellent service, happy with the product, and prompt delivery includes track & trace. I will definitely recommend your service to others! A++
Great service and price, very prompt. Recommend. Thanks Ben
Very very quick delivery,…..immediately next day product delivered and website gave me upgrade option as well which was really good. Products are good as described. 👍🙂
100% Great Service & Fast delivery service. I can honestly say I am a Happy Customer. Thank You Cut NZ. :)
Thank you for your fast delivery, I wasn’t expecting to be that fast. My husband likes how the products works, really nice and works great on our dons hair. Thank you again and God bless!
Very prompt action and delivery - even at L4. Many thanks
The product i brought are nice and sharp and cut my hair really good. I used the hair thinners so ut did a awesome job. Thank you
the only place I could find what I was looking for. Ordered from Australia and arrived in 8 days. Excellent!
Get a Cut NZ is rated 4.92 based on 943 reviews