GSFCarParts.com Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read GSFCarParts.com Reviews

About GSFCarParts.com:

At GSF Car Parts we stock a huge range of car parts for all makes and models. Simply enter your car’s registration or vehicle details to find the right part in seconds.

We offer free UK delivery on all orders over £25 or Click & Collect for FREE in just 30 minutes from one of our 170+ stores across the UK.

reviews@gsfcarparts.com

Units 21-27, The Fort Industrial Park Dunlop Way, B35 7AR
Birmingham
B35 7AR

Tell us how GSFCarParts.com made you happy
Ordered battery which took some time to arrive. Opened box and had battery acid stinging my hands. Courier ,DPD left parcel on doorstep on side against label instructions. Customer services made me feel like it was my fault despite showing DPD’s own photos. Still awaiting refund which could take some time. Won’t be using GSF again
Delivered quicker than expected, great service 👍🏻
Very good service ,delivered on time
In my opinion the store at Bletchley could not care less about customers, customer service or repeat business. They sold me the wrong battery. The one i had ordered was the right one but they persuaded me to spend more than 50% more and buy the wrong one. Because of their incompetence i am £80 down, and my friend and I, who gave me a lift, have wasted almost 2 days of our life and driven 120 miles. The store very begrudgingly gave me a refund, i had 2x 30+ mile trips because of their incompetence just to and from the store, spent an additional £30, and had a great deal of additional stress and anxiety as on the Monday i was taking send children on a trip. I did not even get an apology. I will be taking legal action to reclaim monies lost as a result of the incompetence. it is impossible to contact them in any effective way. I complained online and was told its nothing to do with us contact the branch. I will neve use again and advise others not to.
Excellent service, delivered to my safe space on time
Cheap OEM parts.
Ordered an alternator online which was very quickly delivered, so that i could get on & fit it. a good service all round.
Ordered a CV Joint online. Very reasonable price. Stated two - three days delivery but arrived next day. Can’t fault the customer service. Time will tell on the quality of the product. Thanks.
As a woman without a clue I found this amazing, it was clear, easy to use and the fast service was impressive.
Excellent fast efficient delivery.
I have only had 2 dealings with this company, both times they have gone above and beyond what they needed to do. other garages / car parts companies try to rip you off but not here. excellent service. thank you very much!
Nothing wrong with GSF car parts, need a new delivery firm DPD lost the battery, it turned up 2 days late with some leakage of battery fluid - not a lot
While the staff were always polite and courteous, and the errors corrected and refunded without issue, it was a hassle to be sold the wrong part at the wrong price by the online catalogue, to then be told that the correct part was out of stock and unavailable until July... While this is not the fault of GSF per se, it would have been useful if they could have been a little more fourth coming with information given my car make and model, and the fact I was trying to purchase a partfor it. The centre staff at T.wells were very polite and helpful when asking questions, and the return went smoothly, thank goodness. I guess automation and tech isn't fail-proof either. The main concerns were with GSF online catalogue, despite the requirement for car reg, make and model before it offers you a selection of parts. Very disappointing. To reiterate, centre staff and admin staff were excellent, the bots not so much.
2nd to none service and quality and free del
Easy and informative purchasing experience. Good competitive price and product was delivered, as advised in the various updates on its progress.
Easy and Prompt service from start to finish prices very reasonable
Great service
Great service always is
The part was ordered Sunday and was expected to be delivered on Tuesday. Its now Thursday and it still has not arrived. I'm desperate for my van to be back on the road.
Good price