GSF Car Parts Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend GSF Car Parts

About GSF Car Parts: We are trade specialists but all retail customers can expect a warm welcome from our experienced and knowledgeable staff. We stock a huge range of parts for all makes of car and light commercial vehicles, whether you are looking for original quality or a cheaper version you can be sure of a great parts and great discounts.

reviews@gsfcarparts.com

Units 21-27 The Fort Industrial Park Dunlop Way

Category:
Business & Office

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service

How would you rate GSF Car Parts ?

Colin Mitchell
"I recently bought a pair of Brembo brake discs online & picked them up from my local GSF store in Bedford. There was a technical query when I opened the box some days later & I was unsure if one disc was defective. After speaking to Ryan [the branch manager] on the telephone about this he speedily got another set of discs from another branch to compare them with a picture I sent. He subsequently telephoned me back later the same day to say all was well & the product was correct. This is good old fashioned service from this branch & should be applauded - a refreshing change from today's typical couldn't care less attitude. Picture attached for reference."
Adrian Forster
"Have ordered from GSF on both a click and collect basis and a delivery basis. Always good value and reliable. The guys at The Exeter branch are very knowledgeable and helpful!"
Suhaimi Shamsuddin
"the location which is near my office and fast service for its click and collect."
"The parts were all fine and fitted well but i think that all the parts for sale should be able to be delivered and not just ckick and collect because some parts i wanted i could not get on home delivery even though i had other pars on order for delivery so i ended up having to pay most double on some things which is really disappointing"
"Internet price is more than doubled and then people are sent voucher codes up to 55-60%. Gsf should change the prices and reduce the discount code percentage. Please put genuine price. Your online prices are more than double than the main dealer parts which is not fair"
"GSF is only competitive when using discount codes. It’s a massive shame that you have to plan on needing car parts on either a Wednesday or the weekend for a reasonable price."
"Good customer service from the staff but too longer wait as they seem to be multi tasking taking phone orders. Prices ok. Although only rated as acceptable it’s 100 times better than euro car parts which is woefully slow and expensive"
"I ordered a brake caliper on mobile site but there was not enough info to get the correct 1"
"All good"
"This time the parts i ordered were available. On a previous occasion they could find no record of my order even though i had a reservation number, the part was not availailable from stock but they offered to get it the following day but could not honour the online price reduction code i had used. I declined their offer"
"GSF always has what I Need for supperb Price when I use the Discount Emails. Only down side is the Lack of Counter staff at the swansea branch. Find it very rude when mid Conversation am cutoff because the staff Member I am dealing with finds it more important to answer the Phone than answer my questions"
"Purchased 2 track control arms for a BMW E90, was very surprised and disappointed to find that they did not come with new securing nuts for the respective ball joints. Due to the positioning of these parts on the vehicle, they are exposed to all manner of water and salt off the road surface and the nuts are impossible to remove without damaging them, hence the need for the inclusion of the new nuts with these parts!"
"Great service. Part was cheaper than expected"
"I thought the orice of the parts were very good but unfortunately half the parts ordered weren't the correct fitment for my vehicle although the correct vehicle had been identified. This meant a 50 mile round trip to take the parts back and the correct fitment wasn't in stock."
Hi,

Sorry to hear you have had an issue with your order.
Unfortunately due to variations across nearly all cars the reg number alone will not filter the correct parts, all parts listed under the reg will have fitment criteria within them of which needs to be checked to ensure the right part is selected for the chassis type, PR code, engine number/code combinations are selected.
"Short staffed. Had to wait some time to be served. If they had more staff it would be far better service. The staff there are very polite and helpful."
"Online service was ok But when local branch was told they didn’t deliver and the price I was quoted was rediculous Also online chat non existent"
"I found GSF the cheapest supplier when I needed a clutch ket for my seat leon using a 57% discount code. I ordered online for home delivery, I found my expensive clutch kit badly packed and once opened the LUK boxes were smashed to bits and my clutch kit and flywheel smashing around inside the box. It’s a miracle the parts were not damaged. Not really what I expected after spending £450 with yourselves."
"That 'acceptable' review was referring to 'usual service' not what I had this time. I ordered oil which was damaged in transit so the guy didn't deliver, nor did he tell me, or it seems anyone else. I was left to run out of patience and chase it before i was told and sorted. Not good."
"Can’t fault ordering in line , super fast delivery . But when it comes to ordering through store not impressed my item did not arrive when I was told it would rang up to be told I hadn’t placed my order on the day I had , rang back with proof of day I ordered off my bank to be basically told tough cookie it’ll be there Monday , wouldn’t order through store again"
"The website needs to be better like eurocarparts but the parts are better quality but sometimes it says stock available but it isn’t in the store.."
"Very handy and open when many others aren't. Part specs could sometimes be more detailed, it's not always obvious precisely which OEM part and aftermarket one corresponds to. Also, the ever elastic pricing is annoying. Rather than playing silly buggers with discount codes, why not just give me a clear, good price? It makes comparison shopping harder when you obscure the real price."
"Great service at the counter , unfortunately short of an anti-roll bar rubber so have to go back again!"
"Parts online are priced high and the discount codes barely bring them to the original price. Click and collect could be a little better and stright forward when collecting they took some time to find the click and collect order i placed."
GSF Car Parts is rated 4.57 based on 19,478 reviews