GSF Car Parts Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend GSF Car Parts

About GSF Car Parts: We are trade specialists but all retail customers can expect a warm welcome from our experienced and knowledgeable staff. We stock a huge range of parts for all makes of car and light commercial vehicles, whether you are looking for original quality or a cheaper version you can be sure of a great parts and great discounts.

reviews@gsfcarparts.com

Units 21-27 The Fort Industrial Park Dunlop Way

Category:
Business & Office

Courier, Own Driver

How would you rate GSF Car Parts ?

Suhaimi Shamsuddin
Suhaimi Shamsuddin
Verified Buyer
"the location which is near my office and fast service for its click and collect."
Adam Olejarz
Adam Olejarz
Verified Buyer
"All parts were ready on time. The weekend discount was very rewarding for me. Good brand and quality of parts. Friendly store staff."
Karl Bond
"Gsf is a excellent service and very helpful staff And excellent value for money And the click and collect is very good to"
"Ordering on line was good, fast delivery and easy.... I had issues on returning goods that I did not need , I went to one of your branches, I was very well served by the the salesman, my problem and surprise was that I had to fill up a form giving loads of information that you already have and have to wait for few days to get my refund. It was very surprising for me that me and your staff had to waste time with paper work on the 21st century , also I was luck to have my son with me to fill all the paper work as I cannot hand a pen or write do to illnesses. But anyway away I hope the refund will come soon and I don’t have to chase it...."
Jason Locke
Verified Buyer
"Incorrect part listed as correct part had to return for refund had to argue that it was the wrong part . computer was wrong on this occasion."
"I put it for collect in store and selected two. I went and paid but had to make two journeys because the store didn't have them both so had to come up the day after."
"First time I've had items delivered from gsf I usually click and collect, bit of a mistake as my bulb didn't make the journey although my other items were fine."
Nigel Moody
Verified Buyer
"3 customers in the shop 3 sales staff all serving one person. But when We were served the service was very good."
Omer Saleem
Verified Buyer
"+ive - good selection of stock and helpful friendly staff -ive - Massive variations on price when using discount vouchers and still more pricey than competitors, confusion when several items listed for same part"
Adil Salahuddin
"Good excellent"
"Slow on all accounts"
Norman Suleman
Verified Buyer
"They didnt the website did but the store failed twice"
"Allowed me to click and collect a product that has been discontinued!?. Went to pick up in store the next day and had a tricky time getting it amended. Store staff were great, website and technical not so good."
Kiefer Grossett
Verified Buyer
"Good customer service when I found I was sold a part that had been fitted to another car before being returned faulty and some how was put back in too the stock instead of been returned to who ever faulty parts need to be returned too but then the fact I was told I would have a new part delivered by 10 the next day latest and ended up waiting until after midday which put me behind on getting the car returned to the customer and ended up having to cancel my holiday I’m unsure if I’ll reuse gsf in a hurry maybe just as an emergency if euros don’t have the parts in stock for me at the time"
"Good discount codes Service in Barnstaple branch is very hit or miss, they don’t like the fact that people order online for collection"
Robert Woods
Verified Buyer
"By being able go get the parts in super quick time it's just a shame that you have to order online to get the best price with the promo codes"
Les Wilmot
Verified Buyer
"Brake discs I ordered from the website were correct, but the pads were wrong. It would be better if the website stated what size discs the pads suited."
"Good price for parts but in store there was no eye contact at all by the 4 members of staff behind the counter when i walked in,1 member of staff brought cups of tea in and still there was no response Not one person acknowledged Me or said be with you in a minute,eventually someone spoke to me after 5 mins but all in all i found staff rude and not customer friendly"
Viktors Zeleznovs
Verified Buyer
"good service reasonable prices good delivery"
"Customer service not ok in Harrow branch never recommend"
"Online order was perfect,every time going to shop you can see the young lad don’t realy like people from outside of England,last time I’ve heard he said to other lad when I came in- „another viking” there was a Polish customer before me I was next so not sure Who he called „viking”.. I was going to call head office about that hoppe you gonna sort it out"
Hello and thank you for your review.

There appears to be some confusion or total misunderstanding here. Daventry branch has a customer called Viking which they were referring to. They were in no way referreing to an individual as an insult or slur. So in stating "another viking", he was stating there was another order for Viking to be picked and delivered by our vans.

Kind regards, GSF Web Sales Team
"Had all the parts"
"Gsf is good, the products are good but there's two things that wind me up. When you go online to choose your products your left with a choice. Some times it says what brand your buying other times it just says standard or premium. This is not helpful. Alot of people shop by brands they can reconise and trust. And the second thing is these silly promo codes every week that give you atleast 50% off. Why do this everyweek rather then just have the products at the low prices full stop. Surely its costing gsf money to this every week all year round"
GSF Car Parts is rated 4.56 based on 18,399 reviews