GSF Car Parts Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend GSF Car Parts

About GSF Car Parts: We are trade specialists but all retail customers can expect a warm welcome from our experienced and knowledgeable staff. We stock a huge range of parts for all makes of car and light commercial vehicles, whether you are looking for original quality or a cheaper version you can be sure of a great parts and great discounts.

reviews@gsfcarparts.com

Courier, Own Driver, Postal Service
Under an hour
customer service
Andrew Heathfield
"Brought a water pump and thermostat housing for my Bmw 320i .. parts are very good quality perfect fit & Great price.... Will buy from you every time .. So one very Happy Customer ... Thank you GSF ..."
Colin Mitchell
"I recently bought a pair of Brembo brake discs online & picked them up from my local GSF store in Bedford. There was a technical query when I opened the box some days later & I was unsure if one disc was defective. After speaking to Ryan [the branch manager] on the telephone about this he speedily got another set of discs from another branch to compare them with a picture I sent. He subsequently telephoned me back later the same day to say all was well & the product was correct. This is good old fashioned service from this branch & should be applauded - a refreshing change from today's typical couldn't care less attitude. Picture attached for reference."
Adrian Forster
"Have ordered from GSF on both a click and collect basis and a delivery basis. Always good value and reliable. The guys at The Exeter branch are very knowledgeable and helpful!"
"It is a kind of straight forward enter your reg order part wait for delivery then fit parts. But not always like that got last order came in battered box was wrong part rang gsf head office told to return unwanted ( wrong part ) to my local gsf parts office which is 60 plus Miles away from me great aftercare what do you all think !!!!!"
"Seem like a good company but when I went to collect my part they had ordered in the wrong one so was asked to come back a hour later to collect the actual part I reserved, ended up buying elsewhere unfortunately as i needed the part then not in a hours time. If this wasn't a problem then I guess gsf are good but just not in my experience."
"I purchased a wing mirror glass, which whilst being good quality, did not have a required electrical connection. This is soldered on the original glass and not transferable. On returning to a branch I had to send it back with a form and am presently awaiting a refund. The Branch were very helpful, and following an online pricematch I purchased a further part."
"I was reasonably happy with service I received despite two of the items I was given being incorrect. I would also say that the service was rather slow as there was only one customer in front of me in the queue but I sit had to wait the best part of 30 minutes to be served. I would use the service again as pricing was competitive."
"They look solid wipers but unfortunately the wipers sent don’t fit my BMW E90 so I’ll send them back or ideally swap at local GSF even thou spec states fits E90. I need the slider style and these are retro hooked."
"Ordered an item online and was informed it was available to pick up from my local depot on a certain date. After visiting on that date I was told it had not arrived but would be available the next day. Visited again the next day and again it was not available. The salesman at Leicester was brilliant and arranged a replacement item there and then albeit at a higher price. I was very impressed with the salesman at Leicester but not so impressed with the system that told me the item was available when it wasn't."
"I entered my registration number which I thought was great and the correct items would be sent ,the light sent was for the wrong car ,the windows wipers were to small,they were cheap so didn't ask for a refund, a little disappointed but would not say I won't buy again if the price is right ."
"Well apart from not leaving your order long enough on the shelf or the fact that parts are not always the parts you wanted or ordered, which do not fit or are just wrong then yes GSF are good - as long as your using a discount code.;)"
"Purchased magnetic P plates. Item is fine and good quality but despite numerous attempts website says item not found. In the end searches gsf P plates using google and it gave me item on gsf own website. Need to improve search facility on website."
"Ordered parts via web-site, went to collect next day 4pm...(it said on order form parts would be ready to collect from Monday 9am)....Only to be told 'not in stock', and had been ordered from Birmingham. Recieved no phone call or e-mail to advise me of this. Two days later got an e-mail saying parts would only be held for 24hours (wife had a minor hospital op on thursday so I couldn't collect). Finally collected my parts Friday. Fair to say it's not the best service I've ever had......."
"A few times the parts have been wrong on the web site when come to fit then having to go back to store and then sort out the problem. But the main part is the time waiting at the store to be served then the wait for the goods to be picked and brought to you."
"Excellent product, excellent price, excellent delivery. Poor IT interface and IT customer support. Wasn’t able to log in to progress my order. No response when seeking to change/lost password. Used ‘live chat’ who provided delivery update and IT support email. 10 days on, no response, still can’t log in, won’t be able to place anymore orders ..... Then you have the audacity to seek a Review! Your fault it’s not 5*"
"After placing an order online I didn’t receive them after ringing Gsf Trafford I wasn’t given the relevant information which left me disappointed,after ringing back and asking questions to get more information I rang the Birmingham branch which were really helpful and reordered my parts straight away....my point is..it should of been explained on my 1st call instead of trying to get me off the phone.."
"I ordered a new car battery. Unfortunately it was damaged in transit. The customer services I spoke with over the phone were not particularly helpful. I emailed and received a prompt response and they have agreed to send a replacement."
"Selection of parts is always good, delivery quick, only problem is the attitude of the staff at the call centre number listed on the website. Rude as you like... real let down unfortunately"
"The website was really easy to use and found the parts need with ease. The price was great with a discount added also. Unfortunetly the wrong brake disks were posted out meaning a job that had been put off till the weekend would have to wait another week, resulting in another working week without my car. Exchanging the disks was fairly hassle free, but rather than have them delivered I collected them from the local branch."
"More people on the counters. Once you start processing a customers order at the counter, sales staff shouldn’t get distracted and start talking among them self’s."
"My mechanic fitted the thermostat and it failed 2 hours later, wasted 3ltrs of concentrated anti freeze and 1 and half hours of labour at £45.00 an hour, to say l am not amused is a understatement, why are you supplying such interior parts, purchased a genuine replacement thermostat from TPS, yes a little bit more expensive, BUT it works. I am currently seeking legal advice, unless you can offer a suitable resolve, l look forward to your prompt response."
"When i put my Reg in the car description it stated it knew it was an automatic. I had Manual parts listed unknown to me and i ordered one by mistake. Upon fitting i then realised it was the wrong part and had to drive back to exchange. Why are manual parts listed for an automatic car?"
"No point going to shop except to collect buy on website and get discount."
GSF Car Parts is rated 4.57 based on 21,285 reviews