GSF Car Parts Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend GSF Car Parts

About GSF Car Parts: We are trade specialists but all retail customers can expect a warm welcome from our experienced and knowledgeable staff. We stock a huge range of parts for all makes of car and light commercial vehicles, whether you are looking for original quality or a cheaper version you can be sure of a great parts and great discounts.

reviews@gsfcarparts.com

Returns & Refunds
Easy
returns process
Andrew Heathfield
"Brought a water pump and thermostat housing for my Bmw 320i .. parts are very good quality perfect fit & Great price.... Will buy from you every time .. So one very Happy Customer ... Thank you GSF ..."
Colin Mitchell
"I recently bought a pair of Brembo brake discs online & picked them up from my local GSF store in Bedford. There was a technical query when I opened the box some days later & I was unsure if one disc was defective. After speaking to Ryan [the branch manager] on the telephone about this he speedily got another set of discs from another branch to compare them with a picture I sent. He subsequently telephoned me back later the same day to say all was well & the product was correct. This is good old fashioned service from this branch & should be applauded - a refreshing change from today's typical couldn't care less attitude. Picture attached for reference."
Adrian Forster
"Have ordered from GSF on both a click and collect basis and a delivery basis. Always good value and reliable. The guys at The Exeter branch are very knowledgeable and helpful!"
"only problem was not being opened sunday when needing my part cant fault staff at front desk very helpful"
"Ordering was quick and easy. However upon reaching the depot for collection was a different matter. There was one client who was in front and discussing a part which is fair enough. There were at least three to four other members of staff at the back and was not acknowledged by any one of them. Did not seem to be doing anything but even if they were, a simple hello and someone will be with you shortly would have sufficed but totally ignored for about 15 minutes is not acceptable. Did think about walking out and use Euro Carparts. This was Watford so please don’t make the same assumption with others"
"Always got the parts i need and always helpfull."
"Overpriced parts but this is covered by the massive discounts they offer. Often have difficulty identifying the correct part for my vehicles as there are often several different parts to choose from. Also when I have gone to collect parts I have ordered and informed ready to collect, they have not arrived. Have used the contact page to enquire which is the correct part. They did respond but can take a day or two. Be a good idea to have web chat service."
"Online orders which are cancelled in store, or collection of second (corrected) order.....original doesn't get cancelled and I get calls from GSF asking when I'm collecting....or emails stating that I've not collected. I even had my account frozen for this........ Please sort a cancellation online button to allow this nastiness to stop. My business/workshop buys many thousands of pounds a year but we're not VAT registered yet. EURO OMNIPART gave me an account so I'm close to ONLY using them and paying the extra few pounds they cost... Make me happy again to trust you..... Regards Byron White Rivets & Coats Ltd"
"Assistant that served me had a problem with product knowledge.i picked up a battery for my wifes car on a click and collect basis.i asked to make sure that product was suitable but this took a while to advise product was correct for my wifes car.as I picked the battery up at about 11am and had to change it I was in hurry because I was working that afternoon so my experience was frustrating.spart from that your product was cheapest by far so winning in the end thanks"
"great service"
"More details for parts would be beneficial. Also, reducing the ridiculously inflated prices which are always subject to a ‘60% off sale’ - tired sales ruse. Just put the real prices."
"Good services, also prices are a bit too high even with the discount code."
"Prices great, ordered on click and collect great website easy to use. Most items in stock. Really let down instore, even though I was emailed to tell me my items had been put aside ready for collection and I allowed two hours before I arrived in store, I waited over one hour to get my parts and there was only two customers in front of me who had also ordered on click and collect. The poor man working was trying his best but it took him ages to find parts that should of been ready for collection! Apart from the order should of been ready, surely there are storage problems when it is that hard to find parts. Could be great but your store needs sorting!!!"
"Arrived with packing open."
"I bought from GSF in the past and will buy from them again. However, the prices are inflated and then discounted so in reality and after the discount you really pay more or less like every where else. Also the choice is not as wide as some other sellers. It is convenient to pick the item up on the same day or the day after from GSF branch. Sometimes you can find some items cheaper but only sometimes and a few items. As I said I will buy from GSF again."
"No issues with ordering however when I went to the white Hart lane branch to collect 3 or 4 people behind the desk completely ignored me and talked to each other walking past and doing other stuff. After standing for about 5 minutes one of them asked me what I needed no apology for waiting. I collected my order and left. Probably go Euro car parts next time."
"Ordered online emailed parts ready for collection went to collect in the morning parts not there had to return later in day to collect parts first time using GSF as well not a good start"
"Reasonably priced item, quick service."
"Well they had the part .. and there seemed to be loads of employees in the warehouse ... But being served was a very slow ordeal!"
"Silly fake sales.Prices are doubled then a discount offered .Pointless and take us for mugs .Be original and give all year round honest value to your loyal customers."
"Many staff appeared to be milling around in the store area behind the counter but despite the sole counter assistants calls for help - no one came to serve us along with two other customers, and so we all had to wait approx 15 minutes before being served. Speaking to the other waiting customers, it was clear that we would all remember when next choosing where to go for parts."
"Ordered part by click and collect but item wasn't there when I went and had to be reordered. Customer services meanwhile sent me an automated email to tell me I haven't picked up my item yet! I emailed customer services but no aoplogy for the mess and told me to go back where stock is now available. I picked up the item (set of brake pads) and I have to say they are good quality at a great price so GSF more or less redeemed themselves."
"Found the site to be very good and good prices. Nottingham branch the staff on the front counter are not friendly poor attitude to customers. One person on the collection desk had to wait 30mins to be served. When there's staff walking around and can see there's customers waiting. No fast track desk for customers who have placed orders by the Internet for collection. Was made to feel it was too much hassle to collect the parts for me. Over all not a great experience."
GSF Car Parts is rated 4.58 based on 25,449 reviews