GSF Car Parts Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend GSF Car Parts

About GSF Car Parts: We are trade specialists but all retail customers can expect a warm welcome from our experienced and knowledgeable staff. We stock a huge range of parts for all makes of car and light commercial vehicles, whether you are looking for original quality or a cheaper version you can be sure of a great parts and great discounts.

reviews@gsfcarparts.com

Units 21-27 The Fort Industrial Park Dunlop Way

Category:
Business & Office

Courier, Own Driver

How would you rate GSF Car Parts ?

Suhaimi Shamsuddin
Suhaimi Shamsuddin
Verified Buyer
"the location which is near my office and fast service for its click and collect."
Adam Olejarz
Adam Olejarz
Verified Buyer
"All parts were ready on time. The weekend discount was very rewarding for me. Good brand and quality of parts. Friendly store staff."
Karl Bond
"Gsf is a excellent service and very helpful staff And excellent value for money And the click and collect is very good to"
Chris, Woodley, Berks
Verified Reviewer
"Failed to deliver batteries after a weeks wait, blamed it on the courier, failed to keep me the customer informed. When I queried the delay the service person was surly and unhelpful suggesting it was not their fault. Would not use this company, no customer service whatsover"
"The staff at the Smethwick branch are awful when it comes to customet sevice and advice. Every time I have placed an online order for click and collect I am usually waiting over 5 minutes before anyone comes to serve me. Not a one off - everytime! On more than one occasion I have reserved an item only to get to the branch and find they don’t have it in stock. When you ask any of the staff a question - blank, clueless expression and shrugging of the shoulders. Absolute waste of time. Fortunately I only have to deal with them when there competitor across the road does not have an item in stock. The directors of GSF need to employ more front of shop staff and train the old guard in having a better can-do attitude."
"Completely wrong part sent out and packaged with unmatching invoice showing incorrect part number. Returned to my local branch and contacted customer service via email to arrange exchange to be told I would need to wait for my local branch to return wrong part to main Birmingham branch before the correct part would be issued. Despite numrous emails and phone calls(many without response) to explain it was unacceptable to delay me further through their mistake having already paid in full for an incorrect part I got no further forward and ended up purchasing same part £10 cheaper elsewhere. Trying to find out when I would get my refund was much the same hassle! Replies to my emails 24 hrs later. Terrible service and even worse after sales help. Would award zero stars if I could!"
"Tried to order a driveshaft for a transporter and was told they could not deliver the part to my work address only the address my card was registered to what a load of rubbish can even get a bag of dog food delivered that way .have since used another motor factors who managed it......"
"Parts were ok but customer service at the store was appalling long wait in the queue to be met by a rude member of staff and when I had a question about the part was made to feel stupid when in fact I'm not a diy mechanic I am more than qualified to fit the item !!"
(Oxford) - Posted 1 week ago
"Only 1 side of front grille sent and it was the wrong side!!, was told that u do not stock driver side of grille! Overall a fairly disappointing experience."
"Order number: 300244430. Date: 3/06/2018. Part No: 939AA1507 Incorrect part sent due to a listing error on the GSF website. The rear wiper blade I received does not fit any model/year of Volvo C30. The listing sates 'from construction year 08/2010' yet all rear wipers fitted as standard to the Volvo C30 were identical regardless of year of manufacture. I contacted GSF through their online chat and the very unhelpful representative passed the blame onto me. I then sent a message to GSF via their website and did not receive a reply. Very shoddy customer service by any standards."
Nigel Harrison
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a inspection light for click and collect . Two hours later got a phone call to say it wasn't in stock but they would check stock nationally and I would receive a phone call I'm still waiting over a week later"
"Ordered clutch kit, flywheel and slave cylinder for my VW Golf GTI MK5. Collected all the parts on a Saturday from your main depot at the Fort. Mechanic came to fit said Parts on the Sunday to find I’d been supplied the wrong slave cylinder. The correct part was invoiced but had been picked wrong. Had to find another slave cylinder elsewhere and spend more money paying to have the gearbox taken on and off."
"The staff member with the grey perm lacks people skills he was rude and abrupt"
Ahmet Guney
"Rude staff"
"when you go to the counter ,you are just ignored,and kept waiting"
"i have ordered a gear box speed sensor and with a standard delivery over seven working days i should have it by now. regards, lawrence s m"
"The items turned up promptly and well packages. Unfortunately it wasn't what I ordered and I ended up with x4 inner CV joints and not x2 inners and x2 outers. No problem I thought, i'll get them swapped at the local store......... To find out this isn't possible and they have to return them to the central site before issuing a refund! the outers I then required weren't in stock so I travelled a 45 mile round trip to the branch which had them in stock to find one of the items looks like it had been kicked around the store 20 times. Pretty poor experience and waste the most of a Saturday through GSF's error. Regards Rob"
Hi Rob,

I am sorry to hear about the issues with your order.
I have checked your order information and can confirm your order consists of 4x inner cv joints across two part numbers. It would sound like the goods delivered were correct to the order but no what you wanted.

If you can please send the vehicle reg to reviews@gsfcarparts.com, we will take a look into this matter and take appropriate action to resolve where required.

Thanks
"Not Happy, after using the reg finder ordered parts to find they don't fit, put new abs sensor in to find its a 3 pin not 4 so had to smash it back out now need another one, but wont be buying from GSF don't use their reg finder it gives you the wrong parts, thanx GSF now well out of pocket. Dreading to see if the rear discs fit or if its more money down the drain. UNIVERSAL STRETCHY CV BOOT KIT thats well too short, had to buy another elsewhere. so all in all not a happy chappie, no more £s from me for sure."
Hi,

Thank you for leaving a review.
I am sorry to hear you experience an issue with your order, if you could please send your vehicle reg to reviews@gsfcarparts.com along with your order number, we will see where the order went wrong.

Thanks
Anup Sahans
Verified Buyer
"Not enough staff in the morning wasted over an hour of my time waiting to ne served only one person serving at the Heathrow branch in the morning will use Euro car parts instead in the future"
"Ordered an oil cooler seal for my '96 Audi Coupe 2.6, Audi part 038 117 070A. Seal arrived and had the correct Audi p/n but didn't have the tabs required to hold it in place during fitting. All-in-all, a waste of time and money."
"Sent wrong parts after using reg number. Then "Elliot" the manager was not at all sympathetic , not a hint of an apology that my car was off the road for more than a week because of this. The original sale was with 60% off, because I had to mess around & TAKE it to a GSF outlet at my expense & my time I only had 20% DISCOUNT SO NO gsf NEVER AGAIN!"
Hello and thank you for your comment.

Most vehicles have choices of parts due to trim levels and optional extras when produced. Where you are presented with choices and are not sure which type is correct for your specific vehicle, we offer assistance via live chat on our website, telephone 01216267981 and via email on our contact page.

If yoiu could email us your vehicle reg number to reviews@gsfcarparts.com so we can look at what went wrong in this instance.

Kind regards, GSF Web Sales Team
"Awful experience. Ordered some floor mats for my car through your website. Mats still have not turned up having made several calls to customer services I still haven't had a call back!! It's been 3 weeks!!"
Mike Perkins
Verified Buyer
"I puchased and then returned this brake cylinder to the Smethwick branch for a refund. As it was an online order I was told I would have to wait for a refund from the head office. I still haven't had a refund some weeks later. What a shower!! Avoid"
GSF Car Parts is rated 4.56 based on 18,404 reviews