GSF Car Parts Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend GSF Car Parts

About GSF Car Parts: We are trade specialists but all retail customers can expect a warm welcome from our experienced and knowledgeable staff. We stock a huge range of parts for all makes of car and light commercial vehicles, whether you are looking for original quality or a cheaper version you can be sure of a great parts and great discounts.

reviews@gsfcarparts.com

Returns & Refunds
Easy
returns process
Andrew Heathfield
"Brought a water pump and thermostat housing for my Bmw 320i .. parts are very good quality perfect fit & Great price.... Will buy from you every time .. So one very Happy Customer ... Thank you GSF ..."
Colin Mitchell
"I recently bought a pair of Brembo brake discs online & picked them up from my local GSF store in Bedford. There was a technical query when I opened the box some days later & I was unsure if one disc was defective. After speaking to Ryan [the branch manager] on the telephone about this he speedily got another set of discs from another branch to compare them with a picture I sent. He subsequently telephoned me back later the same day to say all was well & the product was correct. This is good old fashioned service from this branch & should be applauded - a refreshing change from today's typical couldn't care less attitude. Picture attached for reference."
Adrian Forster
"Have ordered from GSF on both a click and collect basis and a delivery basis. Always good value and reliable. The guys at The Exeter branch are very knowledgeable and helpful!"
"Shocking. Ordered correct spring and given wrong one. Ordered cataclean for a diesel car and given the petrol version. Wife picked up parts and didn’t know difference. Wasted time and fuel. Staff on counters have no basic knowledge and wasting valuable time. Won’t bother in future and refer to Andrew Page."
Posted 2 minutes ago
"Dreadful, incorrect parts, told me they were sent out when they werent, constant chasing them, no one has a clue whats going on"
"I ordered a trailing arm bush online for click and collect from a store in Norwich. A few days later I called the store and was told that the bush was there ready to collect. The next day my wife visited the store to collect it waited for 25 minuets for the previous costumer to be served only to be told that it was not available. So I ordered the part from just Kampers and it came the next day. I would not recommend GSF due to this poor service."
"I am disappointment by the lack of customer service your company provides. I attended the branch in white heart lane to collect my online reservation. When I attended the staff member by the name of Steve stated one of my orders was incorrect even though I entered my registration onto the GSF website. Steve then went on to state the site generates parts not suited for my car and added items he thought was correct, picking the more expensive parts as I had only reserved the basic ones. Steve then went on to state my whole order was incorrect and attempted to charge me double what I had initially reserved online. I do not understand why your companies mistake, if there was ever one in the first place should be my problem to solve. I will never again purchase anything from GSF and will encourage family and friends to not shop at GSF again."
"Good delivery and fast click and collect. But I believe they blocked me from the Live chat for no particular reason. Very disappointing."
"Worst customer service from a worker in Cardiff store guy with curly hair sold us wrong fitting part after we had an item of click and collect he presented us with an alternative even thought our original was in stock and gave us bad attitude"
"GSF GOOD UPS DELIVERY ABYSMAL"
"Useless. Incompetent. Ignorant. Sent wrong part than ordered. Messed about twice waiting in for collection and lost personal earnings. Finally got refunded."
"Ordered a clutch kit wich came in good time, however as it was delivered to the neighbours and no card was left for me by the delivery company I was unaware it had been delivered for several days! However this is not GSF fault more the shipping company, but maybe they should be more careful who they use! When I called up to find where my parcel was I was greeted by a very rude gentleman, he acted as if my call was a great burden to him - this really put my off using GSF again. I gave GSF the benifit of the dought and ordered on a second time a pair of inner CV joints for my car. Parcel arrived within 2 days which is good, however when opening the box I noticed there where two different boxes. I thought this was strange as I had ordered two of the same CV. Upon opening the boxes I was greeted with one inner and one outer CV! To spite the boxes having the same part numbers.... I then called up to explain what had happened and this time was greeted by a really helpful gentleman who explained that it must have been a mix up in store and was happy to send another one out, problem solved. The only issue I had with this was that the man on the phone didn't seam surprised by this at all, as if it happens all the time. I will be very pushed to use GSF again, I have not had the best of experiences."
"Put an order through 1st April. Nothing arrived. Emailed on 10th April. Still no response and appears to he no direct telesales phone number on the website"
"Didnt buy the part. Reading branch rude with serious attitude problem. Never order or buy from again. Competitor down the road jumps over their head 10x over."
"I brought a set of Magnetic L Plates but one isn't very magnetic. On that basis I decided to just place them in the windscreen for fear of losing them whilst driving."
"Order of brake pads using car reg sent wrong ones . Sent e mail told to reorder using car reg again sent ones for a corsa not a insignia .tecieved e mail from kean who did not listen but spoke over me during call .recieved second e mail from nafees asking for copy of invoice s. these were sent and have not recieved a reply I still have two sets of brake pads which I cannot use"
"Not the ATE Racing Blue brake fluid advertised in the photos but the orange one. Numerous emails to GSF to resolve and still not sorted."
"Cancelled this via website customer services. Still got a call four days later asking me to collect it. Very poor communication."
"Ordered brake hoses, received wrong ones so was asked to send a photo of the items I had received so they could be checked. I sent photo of wrong items and was told my replacements were on there way.....only to receive the exact same hoses again.....I give up"
"Very good service everything good ."
"Hi I have ordered an item but it has not arrived as yet the item ordered was a set of front break pads. Can you please look into this. Many Thanks Helenmcgavin@hotmail.co.uk"
"I ordered parts, discovered an item (5W 30 oil) VASTLY overpriced (by £90), which made the promo code discount, more expensive than all GSF’s rivals. When I rang to question this, the operator simply hung up the phone. The illusion of items, priced fraudulently, to give the illusion of fantastic savings, is underhanded & borderline theft! I’ve made many aware of my situation & GSF will undoubtedly lose a lot of customers, should this scam continue! Disgraceful business ethics!"
"drove all way from milton keynes to northampton branch to collect part and upon arrival was greeted by a sarcastic member of staff who brought out the part (steering rack boot kit) bag had been opened with one missing along with all the fixing clips i could not believe it!! SHODDY BRANCH and served by a staff member who thinks SARCASIM IS A FORM OF WIT!!!"
GSF Car Parts is rated 4.58 based on 24,439 reviews