GSF Car Parts Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend GSF Car Parts

About GSF Car Parts: We are trade specialists but all retail customers can expect a warm welcome from our experienced and knowledgeable staff. We stock a huge range of parts for all makes of car and light commercial vehicles, whether you are looking for original quality or a cheaper version you can be sure of a great parts and great discounts.

reviews@gsfcarparts.com

Courier, Own Driver, Postal Service
Under an hour
customer service
Andrew Heathfield
"Brought a water pump and thermostat housing for my Bmw 320i .. parts are very good quality perfect fit & Great price.... Will buy from you every time .. So one very Happy Customer ... Thank you GSF ..."
Colin Mitchell
"I recently bought a pair of Brembo brake discs online & picked them up from my local GSF store in Bedford. There was a technical query when I opened the box some days later & I was unsure if one disc was defective. After speaking to Ryan [the branch manager] on the telephone about this he speedily got another set of discs from another branch to compare them with a picture I sent. He subsequently telephoned me back later the same day to say all was well & the product was correct. This is good old fashioned service from this branch & should be applauded - a refreshing change from today's typical couldn't care less attitude. Picture attached for reference."
Adrian Forster
"Have ordered from GSF on both a click and collect basis and a delivery basis. Always good value and reliable. The guys at The Exeter branch are very knowledgeable and helpful!"
"Wrong part in stock at Derby. (Click and collect)"
"Very Rude staff. Waited 10 minutes for someone to serve me because they couldn't be bothered even when i was the only person in the shop. Very unprofessional staff who seem to have been dragged out of bed, into the shower then to work. Very pathetic type of service. It is very sad for a struggling company in the 21st century What makes matters worse is that GSF is unreasonably expensive. Will never go there ever again."
"I have not puchased anything yet these past few months, especially no the spanners."
"ordered starter motor on click and collect using reg number to pickup from Nottingham branch ,took a days holiday to pick it up and fit it after a hours travel on bus and foot they said there system was broken and had no records of it. gave them email they had sent to confirm brought me out 3 wrong starters .and was told they would get martin the assistant manger to help {wouldn't give second name that's how professional he was } ,his help was to increase the price and make wait for a day I could not see how this was helpful ,went to euro car parts and picked a cheaper bocsh one of the shelf and felt like a valued customer, well never go back to gsf wasted half days holiday . whole deal left a bad taste in my mouth"
"Quick selection easy fitment. Five star"
"I have zero star for them Useless unprofessional rude with customer ‘Smethwick branch and head office can’t respond even you personally go there for refund iteam one branch sending you head office and head office pushing you to go to branch such a joke just avoid to buy thing giving you wrong after refusing to refund pathetic"
"Ordered two of the same ball joints and they delivered one correct one and one completely different. Then made me drive 30 mins to collect the correct one rather than get one of their delivery drivers come to swap the unit. All that and not even an apology."
"Sold me a defective part, the failure of which disabled my car and meant I missed out on a weekend away. Customer "support" team spectacularly unhelpful once I got a response from them (took several days). I won't be using this lot again...."
"Orderd rear anti roll bar links didn’t arrive they said it had been signed and delivered had to purchase more and still haven’t been refunded yet only would recommend click and collect"
"I’m really sad you had cancelled my order which I was going to collect I’ve been on holiday but with out me knowing my order was cancelled very bad service given to me I use Euro Car Part too but never had happened one star for poor customer service"
"Put in my number plate and reserved a part online- had to drive over 20 miles and pay toll to go and pick it up only to be told the part I had reserved online was the wrong part. The man spent 20 minutes on the computer trying to get the correct part which he sent me away with. I dropped the part and car to the garage to be fixed the next day and lo and behold it wasn’t the correct part! It cost me double to get the car done and now I’ve got to return the part for a refund meaning I’ve got to drive miles again."
"When taken out of the box the air filter was broken . No response regarding this despite e-mail and photo . Will not use them again , I knew I should have ordered from euro car parts as I’ve done many times but gsf had deal on ."
"Parts substandard, low value, NSFP, then the guys at GSF, incapable as ever, compound that by offering a discount of 65% - but only for certain items. So, the website offers one code PER TRANSACTION -- which means that to get the offers you need to generate more transactions to get the deals, correctable only ONLINE. IF different discounts offered then discounts should be entered at PER ITEM level not at PER ORDER"
"Never purchased this item"
"Ordered parts never arrived had to go and collect. waste of space"
"Not happy at all..Been trying to purchase classic vw beetle rear wings by click and collect and your reading branch were out of stock so called them to get some in stock.. That was Tuesday was told they would call me back.. But didn’t.. Now Thursday and still no joy.. Useless... Not a happy bunny..."
"What a rubbish company. They sent me a used part with broken seals. Opened parts. Delivered in 4 days on a next day ???? Called them up and told to send an email. Guess what nothing in a week. What a joke. No replacement parts no email no phone call. Total rubbish customer service 0 out of 10. Must do better !!!!! Ca"
"I ordered two separate items from my car a few weeks ago, the second item arrived but the first item didn't, I tried to sort it out sent several emails giving order numbers no luck was asked to phone to sort it out, did so spoke to a most abrupt guy but in is defence he sorted"
"I ordered a rear coil spring for my Skoda Octavia. The website only showed one coil spring being the correct one for my make and model. When I fitted it the base of the spring had a slightly larger size than the old one. When I contacted GSF to discuss this they kept saying I had to contact a main dealer to get the OE number and that the spring was the correct part. I contacted Skoda Peterborough and a member of their team told me that every vw/audi/skoda dealer no longer gives OE numbers out. I would have to pay for this service. However, he did tell me that they themselves have a hell of a job locating new rear springs for Octavias and that there are three different types for my Skoda alone. He tried to match it with coloured paint marks and my original spring did not match any of the three springs he had on his system. Rather than repeatedly tell me I had to get the "Owe uye numba!" why don't you listen to what customers are telling you GSF, and rather than list one spring as being the correct part, put on your website: "Please contact us as we need to discuss this part further". As a business it is your job to pay for access to OE numbers from main dealer systems GSF and perhaps try not to be so rude and arrogant to customers."
"Bought brake pads on line for a great discount and it would have been a bargain if they were the ones I needed. The website is wrong so even when you enter your car registration and purchase them they won’t necessarily fit. Then you have the argument to return them for ones that will fit. Staff not helpful and manager is just plain rude. Definitely won’t use them again and as I work in the motor trade will go out of way to encourage others to avoid this company. Overall Would rather pay more at another company who value customers and treat you decently especially considering the fault lies with your company website system."
GSF Car Parts is rated 4.57 based on 21,155 reviews