GSF Car Parts Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend GSF Car Parts

About GSF Car Parts: We are trade specialists but all retail customers can expect a warm welcome from our experienced and knowledgeable staff. We stock a huge range of parts for all makes of car and light commercial vehicles, whether you are looking for original quality or a cheaper version you can be sure of a great parts and great discounts.

reviews@gsfcarparts.com

Units 21-27 The Fort Industrial Park Dunlop Way

Category:
Business & Office

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service

How would you rate GSF Car Parts ?

Colin Mitchell
"I recently bought a pair of Brembo brake discs online & picked them up from my local GSF store in Bedford. There was a technical query when I opened the box some days later & I was unsure if one disc was defective. After speaking to Ryan [the branch manager] on the telephone about this he speedily got another set of discs from another branch to compare them with a picture I sent. He subsequently telephoned me back later the same day to say all was well & the product was correct. This is good old fashioned service from this branch & should be applauded - a refreshing change from today's typical couldn't care less attitude. Picture attached for reference."
Adrian Forster
"Have ordered from GSF on both a click and collect basis and a delivery basis. Always good value and reliable. The guys at The Exeter branch are very knowledgeable and helpful!"
Suhaimi Shamsuddin
"the location which is near my office and fast service for its click and collect."
"good service, good prices"
"Supplied me with the wrong part and expect me to pay the cost of the return Very Poor Service"
"Ordered bulbs and one wasn’t even in a box just a bare bulb in a sandwich bag. I ordered a tailgate bulb and a stop light turned up. Just bought elsewhere and got on with my life but you asked for a review so here it is...."
"I bought the service kit for my Mercedes ml 320 cdi from Banbury branch and to my surprise the price are different I call to oxford branch it was cheaper with £30 and iwas even cheaper buying from the dealership"
"Jay at the Chadwell Heath branch is rude and arrogant. He clearly saw I was waiting to be served next, did not choose to acknowledge me, chose to ignore me And when an Asian customer walked through the door, he called him straight over and engrossed himself in conversation in Punjabi. I find this highly offensive and he needs to be retrained on his service skills. Worst experience I've had in retail."
"Horrible online sales Twice I couldn’t get my order because of their system even they took of money from my card obviously something wrong with ur payment system I am using my card on everywhere without no problem You should revive your payment system before accusing your customer with fraud"
Hi,

Thank you for your review.
Having taken a look at the details it would appear both your payments failed the fraud checks due to the data provided. The payments are authorised by the bank and held pending approval, once the fraud checks fail all funds are returned.

Thanks
"I had someone else collect my part on Saturday, ended up a different price as I didn’t have any email to confirm my part had arrived. Was told the week before it would be held for me to collect on Saturday. When I went to complete the work and look at the part on Sunday the holes didn’t even line up! All in all not happy with the service and part I received."
"very slow delivery on last order very good other times"
"If I could select a zero star I would. I ordered a ignition switch. Went to have it fitted at local garage. The part was incorrect. It would not fit onto the barrell. Had to leave car at garage(Saturday) then ordered part from dealers. The box had the correct part number but inside was a different part number. Will be returning. Dnt expect anything to be done regarding this as GSF are poor with there service. Especially the Leeds rosouvelt Road branch."
"Ordered battery on line said in stock drove 15 miles to collect in store to find it was not in stock!!!"
"First at all, I can't set up a trade account. There is no better price for trade. Delivery is a joke."
"The guy with glasses on the counter at Heathrow branch has the worst customer service in the world. Very rude and arrogant"
"Order d a pair of headlights for a vw bus, arrived yet the packing was terrible two half boxes with the headlights thrown in with some bubble wrap. Headlight runs also marked....."
"Terrible customer service. Wrong parts sent and wouldent admit it. So no refund."
Hi,

Thank you for leaving a review, unfortunately this order is a click and collect so we wouldn't have sent anything too yourself for this order?
Could you please confirm your order number and email the customer service team on website.sales@gsfcarparts.com if we can be of any further assistance.

Thanks
"I had an email from GSF saying that they had an issue with my delivery address, I emailed them back twice with no response. This could easily have be a issue on my part as when I called them as the parts didn't arrive, they bluntly said that they didn't receive any emails from me. However, what really got my back up was the manner of the man on the phone, he didn't seem that bothered about the delay of my goods, no apologies or any sort of proactive responce, he was just rude and talked over me.. I have used GSF for many years for my Volkswagen's and Audi's parts and there are a quite a few other specialised parts dealers out there now, I would add that good customer service definitely reflects where I buy next time."
"Never use again. Order wrong and customer service a joke"
"I reserved a washer pump for click and collect. I contacted before setting of to confirm the discount purchase price. " Yes confirmed and we will save it for you " ! When I arrived the service I received was that the item is showing in stock but it's not here ???. I was obviously not happy wasting a 50 minute journey. Would I recommend you. Obviously Not !!!!"
"Ordered part on line only to arrive 1hr later to collect as per order details to be told it was not in stock. They ordered part in for next day delivery, not so, did not arrive. Kept getting annoying reminders to collect item. GSF ordered from many sources and one did eventually arrive but the van was off the road for 5 days. Very poor service, got the impression staff did not really understand much about the parts or system requirements. Ended up making unnecessary 3 journeys!"
"I gone to collect my parts no parts in the stock"
"I recently ordered some stuff to be sent to Italy. The package arrived minus a filter. My wife rang up and was told one would be sent overnight. After two days she rang again as it hadn't arrived. She was told it had been sent by normal mail as they thought it too expensive to overnight, and why didn't we buy one local and send them the receipt so they can credit against future orders. If I wanted to order locally I wouldn't be ordering from gsf. I sent an email a few days ago but I have not received a reply. There, is that review good enough?"
GSF Car Parts is rated 4.57 based on 19,478 reviews