GSFCarParts.com Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read GSFCarParts.com Reviews

About GSFCarParts.com:

We are trade specialists but all retail customers can expect a warm welcome from our experienced and knowledgeable staff. We stock a huge range of parts for all makes of car and light commercial vehicles, whether you are looking for original or aftermarket quality, you can be sure of a great parts and great discounts.

reviews@gsfcarparts.com

Units 21-27, The Fort Industrial Park Dunlop Way, B35 7AR

Tell us how GSFCarParts.com made you happy
Supplied a used part.

Went into GSF Leeds today and was supplied a used air filter.

Great 😑
Tried to buy via click and collect as his is how most places are working and I need the battery now, but the stupid system defaulted to delivered, tried to contact the local shop but told I had to contact head office but they are too busy to help their customers no chance of help now stuck with dead car for ? days. WILL NOT USE AGAIN
quick service, but the parcel looked like it had been kicked around a football field
I was sold an incorrect alternator listed under my registration. It was not identified as incorrect till it was bolted into the car. Gsf then claimed it could not be returned as it had been fitted. I took it back to the branch who agreed to return it to GSF Birmingham, they state they HAVE returned it. But the depot deny receiving it and are refusing my refund so I am owed £180. Thieves and liars!!
Parts readily available and the best value for money in comparison to other sites. Easy to order, good communication and collection went smoothly.
Excellent service and very helpful staff. Will always check first before I look elsewhere. Ordered an alternator for my VW Passat, it was the wrong one got this replaced the very next day! Top class
Waisting time order parts for my car they send wrong one. Then I have send back on my own cost. Can’t even return to local store. This is my first and last order. Allways use euro car parts they are good. Never have any problem at all.
I did not receive the ordered part and GSf is claiming they have sent it when my order status says processing.
Charged my card
Ref No 1001484099
12/01/2021
£36.64
Processing
View Order Reorder

Don’t trust this company
The battery (only 3 months old) went flat over a period of just 2 weeks parked up. It would then not hold a charge. Tried to get it exchanged but told that I had ordered the wrong one. Nonsense as it was exactly the same size and ratings as the previous (which lasted 5 years)
Used to be much better. Prices now are only competitive if you buy when there is a 60% discount offer. Most recent order was for engine oil and only one oil manufacturer was shown. It wasn't a brand I knew and would have preferred to buy a recognised brand.
I have used GSF car parts for a number of years, both locally and online.
I used them locally as with mainly German Manufactured Cars parts were always correct for the vehicle I required, if parts were not in stock or unavailable, I would be notified as such. Unlike another supplier who simply sent the wrong part hoping to retain the order by offering the correct part when available next day or what ever? Not good if vehicle is stuck on lift over a weekend or customer wanting his vehicle.
Just requested who makes the belts used with in the GSF Premium Timing belt kits for a 1.4 fiesta MK6/7 they were honest in their reply by stating kits are as supplied by INA/SNR both of whom make mechanical parts but to my knowledge not the Belts. As I like OE or Gates belts I have not placed my order.
In my opinion GSF has always been a good honest Car Parts supplier and in the past when I have made the odd Warranty Claim honoured the same.
Best value car battery I could find & speedy delivery.
Followed link from gsf car parts google ad and bought new starter motor. Turned out to be the wrong one. Sent it back. No refund, instead a filthy different one in filthy box turned up. Box multiple labels and someone else’s biro return writing, bag has a different part number. Messages always from different people, cut pasted repeat message constantly. Very bad experience and I don’t just feel abused and robbed, I have been abused and robbed. No refund.
Fantastic - great customer service and fast response deliver fast and brilliant prices
Ordered discs and pads for my Jaguar xe
All parts were sent wrong including two different size rear discs
Had to return for a full refund
Product was as described, and at a very good price. Delivery was on time, and packaged vey well.
Very easy to shop from, site easy to look around, Quick delivery
Received in good time and fitted battery, works perfectly.
Great service and at a great price. An easy to use web site makes finding the correct part so easy. What more can you ask for.
Excellent customer service