GSF Car Parts Reviews

9,465 Reviews

We are trade specialists but all retail customers can expect a warm welcome from our experienced and knowledgeable staff. We stock a huge range of parts for all makes of car and light commercial vehicles, whether you are looking for original quality or a cheaper version you can be sure of a great parts and great discounts.

reviews@gsfcarparts.com

Units 21-27 The Fort Industrial Park Dunlop Way

Category:
Business & Office

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
Thomas Portlock
Thomas Portlock
Verified Buyer

Had all the parts I needed and had a 50% off the bills as get emails from GSF with % off all the time will buy more parts and recommend GSF to friends and family members to get all there stuff for there cars.
Verified Buyer

I heard of GSF from my cousin and I'm glad he told me. They have great products which fit perfectly on my golf. The items are always delivered in perfect order and in double quick time. So thank you GSF for making my maintenance work a pleasure.
Kevin Gregory
Kevin Gregory
Verified Buyer

They know me by name and offer good service
Verified Buyer

Ordered my part on click and collect didn't realise it had to be collected the next day. Phoned GSF and they were happy to keep the part until the end of the week until I could collect it.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service throughout cannot fault, brilliant to deal with. Will use again many thanks
Verified Buyer

always get emails from gsf with big discount codes this code had 50% off so i bought service pack oil and all what a bargin
Verified Buyer

Orederd parts for my subaru ,outstanding delivery,i will deffinaitly used gsf again
Verified Buyer

Was happy with the service I got and the time the parts took to be delivered.
Adrian Suchorski
Verified Buyer

Fast service, no problem all parts in store the same day collection:)
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery, quality parts and cheap

Quality parts at excellent price especially when 50% off with promotion code
Scott Mapstone
Verified Buyer

Price wasn't correct online very disappointed and rude when I went to collect them in Swindon so never using again after many years of using you😕
Hi Scott,

Sorry to hear this, all prices should be as stated.
We are happy to look into this if you can forward the details to reviews@gsfcarparts.com.

Matt - GSF
Verified Buyer

Ordered over a week ago and still no sign of the part
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. In situations where delivery has exceeded the specified date, we would advise you call the sales team on 0121 626 7981 and raise your concern, they will be able to track the item or find out where it is for you within minutes.

Matt @ GSF
Verified Buyer

Fast and very professional services. The best price and quality. ☺
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery and parts were as ordered
Verified Buyer

Ordered several parts through PayPal, took around 3 weeks to arrive due to processing, which I can understand. Ended up sending the wrong part after all that. To their credit, the customer service department were extremely quick to resolve and post out the right part.

Hi,

Thank you for your review, the initial delay in sending the products was due to the funds being held. I am sorry the warehouse team made an error when sending the product, we have logged this and it will be dealt with internally. I hope the correct part has now been delivered and all is well.

Matt @ GSF Car Parts.
Antony Taylor
Verified Buyer

Great discounts, quality parts.first class service
Verified Buyer

Still chasing delivery after over a week
Hi,

Thank you for leaving feedback.
The delivery time frame has only just elapsed, we are happy to replace this for you, call our sales team quoting your order number and they will get this done for you.

GSF Car Parts.
Verified Buyer

Easy to order from come on time
ABID OUSSALAH

Excellent customers service
Verified Buyer

Was looking to get new spark plugs for my VW, just put my reg in, up came the options for my car, used paypal to complete the order, quick, easy and very straight forward. Plugs arrived at my address 2 days later, very pleased with the service and would recommend to anyone.
Keith Hirst
Verified Buyer

Products as ordered and on time. Discount eased the pain to my wallet.
Matt Taylor
Verified Buyer

Quick and easy to order and allowed someone else to collect on my behalf. Staff member at Sheffield branch offered advise on how to remove and replace the purchased item. Reasonable price and i would be happy to use again.
GSF Car Parts is rated 4.47 based on 9,465 reviews