GSF Car Parts Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend GSF Car Parts

About GSF Car Parts: We are trade specialists but all retail customers can expect a warm welcome from our experienced and knowledgeable staff. We stock a huge range of parts for all makes of car and light commercial vehicles, whether you are looking for original quality or a cheaper version you can be sure of a great parts and great discounts.

reviews@gsfcarparts.com

Units 21-27 The Fort Industrial Park Dunlop Way

Category:
Business & Office

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service

How would you rate GSF Car Parts ?

Andrew Heathfield
"Brought a water pump and thermostat housing for my Bmw 320i .. parts are very good quality perfect fit & Great price.... Will buy from you every time .. So one very Happy Customer ... Thank you GSF ..."
Colin Mitchell
"I recently bought a pair of Brembo brake discs online & picked them up from my local GSF store in Bedford. There was a technical query when I opened the box some days later & I was unsure if one disc was defective. After speaking to Ryan [the branch manager] on the telephone about this he speedily got another set of discs from another branch to compare them with a picture I sent. He subsequently telephoned me back later the same day to say all was well & the product was correct. This is good old fashioned service from this branch & should be applauded - a refreshing change from today's typical couldn't care less attitude. Picture attached for reference."
Adrian Forster
"Have ordered from GSF on both a click and collect basis and a delivery basis. Always good value and reliable. The guys at The Exeter branch are very knowledgeable and helpful!"
"great friendly and reliable service everytime from the plymouth branch."
Posted 29 minutes ago
"Guys at the desk always knowledgeable and polite. The weekend discounts are very useful, but the products are sometimes three tier with regards to quality and price sometimes too much choice, because we all want quality and safety . My last purchase was a a air pump , Priced at 30 pounds approx After discount down to 16, but the quality was not of a £30 pump, many thanks Geoff"
Posted 37 minutes ago
"GSF car parts are always excellent from start to finish"
Posted 40 minutes ago
"Easy to order and pickup staff very helpful all ways use this service"
Posted 59 minutes ago
"Very fast and very friendly people ..."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Excellent product, price and service."
"Fast and friendly service"
"Allways very help full"
"My order was collect only from Doncaster store. After driving 20 miles to collect it, I was told it was not there. It was delivered at my address two days later"
"Been using GSF for over the past 25 years. Been good and helpful over this time and handy to have a local branch. Stock and supplies for my for my older cars seems to be getting limited now. Opening hours at the weekend not so good and missed one order pick up as the store closed earlied than advertised."
"Always a pleasure, I order online and collect in store every time, your branch is over the road from my work so all sorted in less than 10 mins The lads on the desk @colwick are always willing to help. The discount codes save me so much Money thanks Mr Lewis (A very happy customer)"
"Been using gsf for 30 years mainly Vw parts service and restoration love click an collect"
"all good"
"excllent service..good websight.."
"Best service & good price"
"1st class service, fast delivery good quality item which has solved my vehicle problem A*"
"Ordered some headlamp bulbs, a fan-belt and a warning triangle for a golf. Warning triangle hasn't turned up, fanbelt was the wrong item, and only one bulb arrived. The last item was probably my fault for not checking that I had ordered the correct number of items, but still - not great."
Hi William,

Thank you for you review.
We are sorry there was a miss-pick on the warning triangle, we have now replaced this in the post for you. As you can see from your order, the belt sent is the same as the one ordered , we have sent the belt you need a goodwill gesture, it should be with you today!

Thanks
"Parts of a high quality and fast pleasant staff"
"Premium quality parts at a reasonable price backed with excellent customer service."
"All the products I have had from GSF Car Parts are perfect, exactly as described and are helping greatly towards sorting my project"
GSF Car Parts is rated 4.57 based on 19,898 reviews