GSFCarParts.com Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read GSFCarParts.com Reviews

About GSFCarParts.com:

We are trade specialists but all retail customers can expect a warm welcome from our experienced and knowledgeable staff. We stock a huge range of parts for all makes of car and light commercial vehicles, whether you are looking for original or aftermarket quality, you can be sure of a great parts and great discounts.

reviews@gsfcarparts.com

Units 21-27, The Fort Industrial Park Dunlop Way, B35 7AR

Tell us how GSFCarParts.com made you happy
Prompt delivery, very good service.
Well priced
Posted 40 minutes ago
Easy order process and delivered in time
Posted 49 minutes ago
First and last time I’m using this company. Appalling and most rubbish after sales service I’ve ever experienced from online buying online. I put my number plate to buy a car part but the part turned out to be incorrect. I need to return it but unfortunately they don’t reply to emails or pick up their phones instead they have a recorded voice message that says if your query is urgent call back another time. Can’t wait to return the part, get my money back and buy somewhere else.
Posted 1 hour ago
Great service and great prices, delivery service is also excellent
Posted 1 hour ago
The wrong parts were delivered. I'm still waiting for this error to be rectified
Easy to use web site really good post service 5++
Parts were listed for my car but when arrived 1 was not correct. I don’t think there should be listed items that are not compatible with your car when you have input reg number.
Very quick delivery
Very prompt and helpful reply to parts enquiry before purchase.
The song hasn't arrived yet (the order was given more than a week ago)! They didn't reply to the email or give any sign ...
Great battery came well packaged done what it said on the tin great job 😊
I always use these gous for consumables, great prices good selection of alternative brands, all good quality. Prompt delivery too.
I highly reccomend.
Wasn’t sure which parts would fit as there were a few options available after using reg number. But the team quickly identified the correct ones and they fitted perfectly
Ordered a timing belt and bottle of antifreeze arrived on time great service well priced very pleased
Very quick service, the parts come quickly well pack and very good quality. I'm recommend it.
Very accurate description of parts very reasonable prices good service would recommend
Ordered a cabin filter and two air filters for my SLK320 all items very competitively priced and branded. Delivered within a few days but I did order early start if weekend .
Will use again 👏
Poor service paid for next day delivery on parts came 3 days later and wrong parts won’t be ordering again
Great service, great product line and great prices especially when there are offers.
Highly recommended.
Brilliant delivery time and great product.
GSFCarParts.com is rated 4.56 based on 37,475 reviews