Guardian Services Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read Guardian Services Reviews

About Guardian Services:

Founded in 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. We specialize in raid carries and Trials of the Nine flawless runs.

Guardian Services has the most verified reviews and the most completed orders in the business proving that we put client satisfaction at the top of our list.

1-620-720-0557

support@guardian.services

Tell us how Guardian Services made you happy
yea, GS fast pass is a joke it takes them three days to do a card.
Bought GS fast past and asked them to do all three characters on Friday afternoon. It is now Sunday and they have not contacted me once, my account was not effected by the glitch. I would not recommend it, not reliable.
Will never use again , their attitude towards customer service is it’s not my problem it’s ur problem sucks to be you.
I paid for bounties in Iron Banner and can’t use them because GS de died to forgo telling me so I would spend 60$ for worthless bounties. When I reached out to support Kay, all I got was wow I didn’t know we were supposed to warn u about everything, would you like us to complete the 249$ bounty so u can . No I canceled my subscription and starting hourly twitter reminders until I get my money back, just so u know I’ve had 30 purchases up until now and a monthly subscription so it’s not like this is my first time
Stephen,

We understand you are mad that you did not get more progress towards your Scour the Rust questline or the ability to turn in tokens when we completed your Iron Banner bounties.

We try to be as descriptive as possible in our services but it is not our responsibility to specify how the game works. If you had finished that questline then you would have had the ability to turn in tokens and claim packages.

When you hired us to complete your bounties that was what we did on your account. It was not our responsibility to check your questline progress and we never stated that we would do anything besides the bounties. If you wanted that questline done you had the opportunity to select that instead. Your bounties and tokens will be able to be used next Iron Banner after you complete the stated questline.

We try to make good on our mistakes but cannot be expected to also compensate for the client's own negligence. Sorry that you feel upset with our service.

Thanks,
GS
I’ve used Guardian Services a few times before and it was awesome, but recently I’ve had experiences with orders being half completed and extremely long wait times. I was told that a order would be completed in 24 hours, almost 72 hours and it’s still not completed. Best destiny carriers completed my orders in half the time at a lower price
I call it the 3 T's To Long To hard and way To Difficult. Make it the 6 components the 6 KISS. . Keep it short and simple equals more players 😁 more money🤑.
They steal from you.
How could we steal from you? There is nothing to steal. I have looked up your email address and don't see an order in the system under your email.

Have you ever placed an order with us or contacted support with your issue?
Took almost 48hrs to complete my order.
Upon purchase of my order and completion I received a message to sign in on my account. Once I had signed in I seen that the services I asked and paid for were not done. I spoke with a representative that untimely after seeing my issues stop responding on two separate occasions. Very bad transaction and for the first time was very disappointed
Had multiple orders with them that werent bad but the last one I ended up cancelling because it was before a new destiny raid dlc dropped by a handful of days and they didn’t start it so my order was put on hold to do other people’s for a new raid that wasn’t even out yet when I put my order in. Waited a week or so and then cancelled my order.
Hey John I am sorry to hear about your experience. I admit business gets hectic during DLC launches before and after.. It is a tough process to handle because we can't just "hire for the occasion" as we are a team of not only talented players but trusted players, trusted by thousands of our customers.

We have done several things to automate the backend process and otpimize our workflow. All of our services now have posted time estimations and almost nothing besides massive jobs take us over 24 hrs. We'd love to credit you back for the bad experience you had with us. Feel free to give our livechat rep the previous order number and we will hook you up.

- Ben