Guardian Services Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read Guardian Services Reviews

About Guardian Services:

Founded in 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. We specialize in raid carries and Trials of the Nine flawless runs.

Guardian Services has the most verified reviews and the most completed orders in the business proving that we put client satisfaction at the top of our list.

1-620-720-0557

support@guardian.services

Tell us how Guardian Services made you happy
Took a bit for them to eventually login to my account but other then that I'm happy with the out come :) cheers!
Completed it quickly and with minimal interruption to my play time.
Good, worth the wait!!
These guys do excellent work. Everything is done in a timely manner and they notify you well before they start as well as as soon as they are done. I have used them twice already and will definitely be back!
Fast and efficient, GS boosters don't mess around. I absolutely recommend them to anyone!
great service... good communication.
service was quick and done 100%
You guys are excellent! I got good gear with great stat rolls
did my order really fast!
It was good they completed it just fine
Good service!
My only issue is that they didn’t change back setting ie colorblindess and controller settings. Other than that, these guys are amazing
It was okay
Fast reliable service!
Service was fast and easy. My only complaint is that the helper did not follow instructions to appear offline so I received some comments from friends about the late sunday night / morning hours. Not very happy with that but otherwise good service.
Its good service im happy with it
Would buy again from them. Fast and good service
Was done fairly fast, got some good gear and helped with my character progress!
Was apprehensive on giving out log on but was totally worth it. Got me through competitive goal (fabled for Recluse) in 2 hours. Well worth not having to have the headache. Only thing is they changed my look settings and I didn't remember what I set them at so having to reconfigure something afterwards. Just have to remember/log my settings for next time. Would definitely use again
Easy smooth and fast. My only complaint which is a small one is he left all my settings to his preference which thru me off when I hopped back on.
Guardian Services is rated 4.96 based on 5,334 reviews