Gudrun Sjödén Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Gudrun Sjödén
11AM
11AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Gudrun Sjödén?

Tell us how Gudrun Sjödén made you happy

Telephone
"If you order from this company and have an issue with their goods don't expect good customer service, they are so rude to deal with. I no longer buy their clothes on line because of this."
Are you Gudrun Sjödén? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Like your goods but one parcel has gone missing so far with UPS. Had an unpleasant experience reporting this to customer services. Lady on telephone was impatient and did not want to listen. She asked me for invoice number and I asked if she meant the offer number, which I had. She replied, 'No, the invoice number, not the order number. ' I said I had not seen an invoice number, so with a big sigh she said she supposed she could look if up from my customer number, which I had. I later looked very carefully through my order confirmation email and, suprise, there was no 'invoice' number, just an order one. Then, everytime I tried to speak she accused me of butting in on her, but every time I was silent to let her talk she waited and then just said, 'Hello? '. This happened half a dozen times. It felt to me as if she was trying to accuse me of being utterly stupid and rude so that she could put down the phone and not deal with the matter. As much as I like your products I am not sure I will order again because of this demeaning experience."
"The clothes are lovely. I have no problem with them. It's the customer service and their customer service I wish to complain about. Both are dreadful. Firstly, customer service. I called once about their "free shipping" to anywhere in the world. But I had to pay something at customs to get my parcel which took over a month to get to me. They didn't respond to my query for the longest time. When they did, they paid for one order but not the next one. I emailed another time because I could not place an order online with my credit card. No fault of the credit card. I received no reply to my email. The next time I emailed about my inability to place an order - well, lo and behold, they emailed back the next day telling me to call them and here is where is gets very frustrating: Gudrun's customer service doesn't want to hear any complaints about their website so the first time I tried I was hung up on, and the second time, the girl got catty with me. I made it clear that my comment was for the IT people. Dear Gudrun's customer service: toughen up and accept constructive criticism so that your website may be improved and work as customer friendly and seemlessly as possible. I've been put off twice now from ordering over $600 worth of product! That must not matter to you. Now to the website itself. How horrible is that? 1) When I'm looking at a piece of clothing, something drops down from the top of the page to cover the image making it difficult to see. 2) The items in the cart are not saved between sessions. That would be an easy and helpful fix as it takes so long to go through the product line. If Etsy and Amazon can save cart items, so can you! 3) As a Canadian, I cannot send something to someone in the States. Ridiculous. Fix that. Again, Etsy and Amazon figured it out. So, as I said....the product so far has been satisfactory but the service, abysmal."
"I love the design and color of the clothes. However, it seems that my latest purchase in May of 2018 was not of the high quality of knits that my purchases of previous years was. The knit is very flimsy and after washing looks wrinkled and has no body."
"Gudrun has made me happy because the sale prices were so good and the clothes were so colourful and I know they'll fit me!"
"I love this designer's clothes! Gorgeous patterns and materials, and a quick service. My only disappointment was the way everything was packaged, it was all tightly folded in plastic bags - disappointing for two reasons : 1, the website touts their green credentials, using organic cotton etc, so using plastic bags seems a bit against their ethos, and 2: this meant that the clothes were all creased and not fit to wear immediately. (I bought another Gudrun item from eBay which arrived beautifully wrapped in tissue paper, I would have expected it the other way round!)"
"This is a company with beautiful design and green (environmental) ethics. I have bought several clothing items both in store and online. The clothes arrived timely and beautifully packaged."
"Their clothes are very attractive, good materials and fit very well"
Gudrun Sjödén is rated 3.25 based on 8 reviews