Gudrun Sjödén Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Gudrun Sjödén

How would you rate Gudrun Sjödén ?

(optional)

5 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Vivian

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Gudrun Sjödén in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I love the design and color of the clothes. However, it seems that my latest purchase in May of 2018 was not of the high quality of knits that my purchases of previous years was. The knit is very flimsy and after washing looks wrinkled and has no body."
"Gudrun has made me happy because the sale prices were so good and the clothes were so colourful and I know they'll fit me!"
Amy Schmidt
"I love this designer's clothes! Gorgeous patterns and materials, and a quick service. My only disappointment was the way everything was packaged, it was all tightly folded in plastic bags - disappointing for two reasons : 1, the website touts their green credentials, using organic cotton etc, so using plastic bags seems a bit against their ethos, and 2: this meant that the clothes were all creased and not fit to wear immediately. (I bought another Gudrun item from eBay which arrived beautifully wrapped in tissue paper, I would have expected it the other way round!)"
Eileen Korczak
"This is a company with beautiful design and green (environmental) ethics. I have bought several clothing items both in store and online. The clothes arrived timely and beautifully packaged."
Carmen Jenkins
"Their clothes are very attractive, good materials and fit very well"
Gudrun Sjödén is rated 4.40 based on 5 reviews