Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd
Read Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd:

Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Larissa
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 6th May 2020
Larissa
More Photos & Videos
Although the ordering is standard as per I have ordered for last maybe 10 years.

It is always disappointing and worrying that no-one signed for the goods and they were just left outside our building. Luckily nothing went missing, well luckily for you .

I am sure you are concerned to as this can cost you a lot of money / re-supplying

Kind regards
Mitchell

MD
Dear Mitchell
We thank you for bringing this to our attention and will investigate this with the relevant ParcelForce depot right away. WIth much appreciation for your continuing support over the last 10 years , have a very Merry Christmas and we hope to see you again in 2016!
Best wishes
Hampergifts Team
I was deeply disappointed when I opened the box. The hamper looked nice but the size and contents did not impress me. I think for nearly £40 all the contents were of a small size.
Dear Nora
Thank you very much for your feedback and we are sorry to hear of your disappointment. Someone from Customer Care will be in touch with you shortly via email.
Hampergifts Team
I've been disappointed with the service as it didn't arrive on the day I had specified. I also believe that had I not chased them up, my parents wouldn't have recieved the hamper at all. I'm giving them two stars as the quality of hamper is very good.
Dear Alveena,

Thank you so much for your feedback.

We are sorry to hear about your delayed delivery and someone from our Customer Care team will email you shortly.

We are happy to hear that you like the hamper.

Hampergifts.co.uk Team
I ordered the breakfast hamper for my daughters birthday. She and her fiancé both work and her birthday fell on a Thursday. The hamper was left at the Post Office.
This is not good enough.
The hamper could have been left with a neighbour for her to receive on her birthday and the muffins would have still been fresh.
She was only able to collect her hamper on the Saturday!
You need to jack yourselves up and start delivering on the weekend! Your service is not good enough and not on a par with other businesses in your profession.
I won't be using your company again.
Dear Louise,

When a recipient is not home at the time of delivery, ParcelForce procedure is to leave the parcel either with a neighbour or at the nearest local post office for collection.
This is down to the driver on their particular route as it may not always be possible to deliver to a neighbour - they may also be out at the time of delivery.
Our customers often find it useful to be able to collect from a local Post Office, rather then travelling to what may be a distance collection depot.
However we are very sorry if this meant your daughter didnt receive her parcel the same day.

Thank you for your suggestion regarding weekend deliveries - this is certainly something we are looking at and we hope to offer this service soon!

Please also note the muffins in this hamper are sweet, American style muffins - individually wrapped and with a with a shelf life of at least 1 month.
As a non-perishable hamper there is no need to worry about freshness and it would still have been in perfect condition on Sataruday.

We thank you for your feedback and do hope to see you again soon!

Hampergifts Team
Was ordered for nov 11th. My sads bday. Had confirmation this would be delivery date but didnt arrive till 12th. V disapointed.
I find the service and quality of HamperGifts to be excellent & reliable. But I found the ordering process to be unnecessarily difficult: in attempting to order multiple gifts I find it incredibly frustrating to enter all addresses first and then assign them to packages on a system which deletes that information if you need to go back and double-check/correct errors. The same process was repeated with writing gift messages for gift cards - there really needs to be a better system for correcting individual orders without having to input all information again.

I found this frustrating, not user-friendly and enormously time-consuming and acts as a massive disincentive for using the service again for large orders
Dear David,

We have passed your comments onto our technical department for review.
Website functionality is hugely important to us and we are always on the lookout for ways to improve the ordering process!
So thank you once again for your feedback.

Hampergifts Team
Disappointing. hamper fine but cheap lining with metal fastenings on dhow. Tacky plastic handles to cutlery. Contents tasty but very few. Overall poor value for money looked like £10 hamper with £ 8 worth of contents and it cost 0ver £70 with packaging .
Dear Annabelle,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback, it is very much appreciated. We are very sorry to hear you feel the hamper wasn't value for money. I have passed your comments onto our purchasing department for review. Thank you.
We'd love another opportunity to get this right so if you would like to place another, at any time in the future, please email sales@hampergifts.co.uk beforehand and I would be delighted to set you up a voucher code for a discount.
Once again thank you very much for giving us your feedback.
Theresa,
Hampergifts Customer Care
The basket itself was good quality, however the hamper was overstuffed, far to much padding, and this meant that items at the top were slightly crushed by being pressed against the plates. The quality of food was adequate, We decided to return the hamper and source an alternative provider.
Dear Paul
Thank you very much your feedback.
We are so sorry to hear the hamper was overpacked. We have forwarded this on to our packing department to ensure more care is taken to check fragile items, like biscuits, aren't pressed against the plates. In future if you let us know the reason for the return we could of course come to an alternative arrangement, such as replacing any products which don't arrive in perfect condition!
Kind regards,
The Hampergifts.co.uk Team
My mother said thy were dry and shrivelled. The cinnamon she looked forward to but said it tasted awful.
I cannot comment - this is as she reported it!
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 2,353 reviews