Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

4.8
Based on 3,164 reviews
Read Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd:

Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Hampergifts.co.uk LtdUnit 3, Spring Valley Business Centre

Tell us how Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd made you happy
Great selection. Wonderful presentation. Sent as a gift. Highly recommend
The order was delivered on time and the recipient was very satisfied with the birthday hamper.
Thank you for a wonderful experience.I ordered a gift basket from Canada for friends in the UK.Perfect service on all aspects and my friends were delighted by your products. I will certainly use your services again in the future.
The bath pamper hamper was beautiful, delivered on the date specified and the recipient was delighted with it. She has had a difficult time with health issues in the past 6 months and this gift gave her a real emotional and physical uplift x Thank you, Anne ~x~
Different and much better than a usual hamper. Items great.
“The Hamper contained fruit cake, chocolates, ginger chocolate biscuits, a jar of apple sauce , a jar of olives ,savoury biscuits, a pack of breakfast tea, a pack of ground coffee and shortcake biscuits, oh and a little Teddy bear. The actual Hamper basket is very nice - has a little handle on each end, I did think there was rather too much packing filling inside the basket, but it was all done up nicely and with a lovely red ,white ,and blue ribbon and big bow, and it was all inside a well padded cardboard box, safely delivered, although a day late, but it was a lovely gift so Thank you again,” Review by the recipient. Mrs S Permial.
Beautifully wrapped lovely selection inside
The Pamper Hamper - I ordered they delivered - my sister was well & truly delighted.
Great service - the item was a gift and my brother and sister in law where over the moon. Looking forward to tucking in to the wonderful goodies.
Excellent
On time, well presented and enjoyed by the recipient.
I bought the hamper as a birthday present and the lady in question was very very happy with it,excellent service from start to finish,highly recommend
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 23rd May 2022
Fabulous gift idea… ordered the tower hamper and recipient overjoyed. Thank you x
I live in NZ so whenever I'm short on time to arrange a gift I order from Hamergifts - they never disappoint. This birthday tower was ordered on Tuesday evening in NZ and delivered Wednesday mid-morning UK time - my dearest friend loved it. Thank you so much for another completely seamless order.
great service and great products
It was very easy to browse and with good options. My daughter loved the gift!
Excellent can’t say more! 👍
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 14th May 2022
My Mother was very please with the hamper And it was delivered on the day we requested Thank You
All though the hamper was beautiful it was ordered for a specific day (my parents 61st wedding anniversary)but arrived a day late. This ruined the surprise
Dear Jacquie Thank you for your feedback. While we are happy to hear you were pleased with the hamper itself we are so sorry to hear this arrived 1 day late We will contact DPD now to request an explanation why the delivery failed on Friday We will get back to you as soon as we receive a reply. We would also like to offer you a discount on your next order, so if you would like to give us another chance in the future, please email sales@hampergifts.co.uk directly beforehand and we will send you a voucher code for the discount. Best wishes Hampergifts Team
it was a 90th birthday gift and she was delighted. Delivered on time. Thank you