Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd: Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Hampergifts.co.uk LtdUnit 3, Spring Valley Business Centre

Tell us how Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd made you happy

"I decided I wanted a hamper style gift selection without having an actual hamper to dispose of afterwards. It turned out that Hampergifts.co.uk had just what I was after."
"Fab range of gifts, good website, easy to order and write a gift message. `"
"Delivered on time as a gift and recipient loved it"
"Slow delivery despite having delivery charges ... but rest is good"
"very much appreciated best regards william j winterbourne"
"I'm from South Africa and tks for delivery to my son and family was on time many tks Mrs HM van Huyssteen"
"I thought it was very good value for the money. I wish you would have notified me after it was delivered."
"Website is easy to navigate from here in the USA. I ordered a week or so before my delivery date. I was kept advised of the order status and delivery was exactly as promised. The recipient was very pleased and noted the splendid presentation. He was given a Holly Box. I will use you again. Thanks!"
"Excellent hamper at a reasonable price quickly delivered. I will use this company again."
"This company did exactly what they promised (most unusual). We ordered 65 hampers week commencing 3 December. They arrived as promised on time, on pallets, excellently packed. Well done Hampergifts.co.uk for the great service. Hilary Stokes (JSW Group)"
"Excellent website & ease of ordering as a gift. Great & reliable communication re delivery dates etc.....and a lovely quality product. All very good!"
"Thank you for fulfilling our large order in time despite it being si late in the day. The hampers went down very well. We will be back next year. Robert."
"Received a hamper as a present from a dear friend in USA, via Hampergifts.co.uk. There is so much shredded paper type stuffing, a packet of Elizabeth Shaw biscuits, 100 gm Pearls! {never heard of it} Christmas pudding, small packet of white chocolate chunks, a box of Walkers dessert chocolates again never heard of them, also a 100gms of Buchanan's chocolate caramels, loosely scattered in the basket. I don't like to think what they paid for it, but the chocolate items did not taste very good definately cheap chocolate & sweets, I will recommend they don't use this again."
"Easy to use website, excellent communication of our order and delivery. Recipient very pleased with the selction within the hamper - thank you!"
"Ive ordered three hampers, one is yet to arrive but the other two are lovely and I cant wait to hand them out. Contacted Customer Care about the final delivery and got a speedy response. All in all, an excellent service thank you!"
Dear Lisa
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas from the Hampegifts Team!
"Hi, Just wanted to let you know that the delivery person took the hamper to the wrong address-unless I made a mistake when filling out the form. The hamper was delivered to 33 Wyatt Road, not 34 Wyatt Road. The person at #34 took it to #35 because the name Paul was on it and someone named Paul lives at both 34 and 35 Wyatt Road. Luckily the mistake was discovered and the hamper was finally delivered to my son-in-law (Paul) at 34 Wyatt Road. So while they tell me the Hamper is very nice it went to the wrong place. I will also try to find my order to see if I put in the wrong address, in which case I would give it 5 stars. I will use your website again as I always hear good things about the content."
Hi Abigail

We have checked your order and can see you did put "35 Wyatt Road" when inputting the delivery address :)

We are pleased to hear the gift has now reached its intended recipient !

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas from the whole Hampergifts Team
"Very pleased with service would definately use again and recommend to all the family and friends GHunter"
"Everything from order to delivery was spot on and the presentation also excellent."
Dear Angela

Thank you for your feedback !

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas from the Hampegifts Team
"This is the 2nd year I have ordered and the family loves them. Great service from ordering to delivery."
"I am a return customer from Sydney Australia. Very happy for their service as my friends are impressed with the Hampers received. The delivery is on time as I asked for and this year's email from them has improved."
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 1,510 reviews