Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd
Read Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd:

Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 15th September 2020
Mary
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 8th September 2020
Patrick
Thank you. All three hampers arrived safely and much appreciated. One recipient actually sent me a photo of his!
Always a joy to deal with Hampergifts. Alex Pittas pulled out all the stops for me this year to deliver a beautiful gift to special friends. I look forward to dealing with you again soon and sending fabulous gifts to everyone. thank you.
I received a hamper I did order! It was suppose to be a Chrismas gift and she delivered to a friend the one I ordered was Christmas Carol in a basket but instead they received a box saying merry Christmas with 5 item 1 wine this cost me in total £44 the items inside could have only come to at least £20 please explsne why I did not receive the item I order that should have arrived in a basket with a bow and looking like a gift !!!!! Very disappointed my Invoice was 257205 would really like a reply Mrs Cadman
Dear Mrs Cadman

We have checked your order and you did in fact order the "Merry Christmas Gift Bag with Red Wine (393) - £ 37.50 ", and not the Christmas Carol (ref 132). If you email sales@hampergifts.co.uk we can provide your invoice details if required and try to assist you further.
Best wishes
Hampergifts Team
I sent hampers to my colleagues who were delighted, I will certainly be using Hampergifts again, and not just for Xmas!
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 16th December 2020
Bought for a Christmas gift. Thank you for the prompt service.
We ordered 119 Christmas hampers for our staff this year, which were delivered individually, including to overseas addresses. They arrived beautifully packaged and on time, and contained a tasty selection of goodies!

It was very easy to order, there were great communications throughout, and I am very happy to recommend Hampergifts - they are a pleasure to do business with!
Hardly any choice of hampers and no delivery dates between december 16th and January 8th!
Wasted 20mins of my life i'll never get back!

Unfortunately we have sold out and our cutoff for pre-Christmas delivery was a few days ago, we are very sorry

Wishing you a very happy Christmas

Hampergifts Team
Brought this as a thank you gift for some very caring and helpful neighbours. The hamper was the perfect size and they thoroughly loved the gift and commented on how beautiful it was.
We hope to see you again soon!
Wishing you a wonderful Christmas
Hampergifts Team
this was a gift for my sister which she absolutely loved!
The ordering process is straightforward and the selection on offer is excellent. From point of order to delivery I was kept updated at all times even down to a text naming the delivery driver and time range for delivery which also incorporates a personal touch - even during these COVID times! This is my second time using this company and will be using again and have no hesitation in recommending. Many thanks G.M.
Thank you Tom!
We hope to see you again soon
Hampergifts Team
From Australia and placed first order to be deliveted to friends. Was delivered on time and kept informed throughout process. Would defiantely use again.
Excellent service, would definitely use again. We had a 200 person order without any hassle.
Alex was so easy to deal with, answered all my queries and emails in a very timely manner.
After selecting a named day delivery for my order, and them sending me an email confirming it had been despatched, I subsequently found they hadn't even despatched it by that day. Their emails are just barefaced untruths. Calling up to check, we were met with a rude guy who said he couldn't help and to email in our query. Definitely a company to avoid at all costs.
This company has been a pleasure to deal with. The ordering process was easy, and overseas delivery went smoothly. Would definitely use them again.
Beautiful and original, I always know that the hamper I send will be so special and well received. I really love the stacked gift boxes, and there is so much choice, something for everyone - no matter who I send something to, it's always a big hit. Delivery is always in good time and safely handled. Highly recommend this company.
Very pleased with this service , very reliable and good to be kept informed on progress of orders. Shall definitely continue to order from Hampergifts.
Thank you.
I ordered 13 hampers for a team virtual Christmas Social to be delivered to different addresses throughout the UK. The Hampers arrived 1 day early which was great and the firm and couriers kept me up to date with delivery times etc. Excellent, my team were delighted with the hampers and I would recommend Hampergifts - I will use them again.
Arrived when stated and in good condition . Nicely packed. Thankyou
I ordered this gift for my parents. It was delivered on time, great quality products included and I was kept informed of delivery throughout. I live in New Zealand so it was really good to know when it would be delivered. A great experience buying from Hampergifts.
Wonderful service. Kept informed by email about the delivery. Hamper delivered on the correct day before 10. My son and daughter in law were delighted. I would definitely recommend Hampergifts.co.uk
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 2,677 reviews