Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd
Read Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd:

Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 24th October 2020
CAT
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 12th October 2020
Paul
My daughter was delighted to receive her Easter hamper. The beautiful presentation was delightful. I was so happy that the hamper was delivered on short notice. Thank you!
Delivered promptly when ordered at skirt notice
First time to order from Hampergifts very pleased with every aspect of my order from start to finish. I will defiantly be ordering again & will be recommending Hampergifts to all my friends. Thanking You
Easy to follow ordering and delivery well communicated. Thank you
Hampergifts were a joy to deal with. Every request was performed in a very professional manner. This was an overseas order and throughout the process we were kept fully informed regarding our order. Our delivery date was met and proof of delivery sent to us. The products met with great approval and the quality was excellent. Great job. Would have no problem recommending Hampergifts. Patrick Delaney, Dublin
The Easter hamper was a gift for my niece, and she loved it. It contains many of her favourite things and they are delicious I am told. It really is a beautiful gift and worth every penny. I would recommend it to anyone.
Very good service, from the very beginning to the end!
Excellent service, much appreciated by all.
Once again a well received hamper. Thank you.
Send one to my daughter and one to granddaughter both absolutely thrilled with their Easter baskets.
This was a gift for my Sister who lives on her own as a treat for Easter - She was delighted Thank you
High quality Easter hamper delivered as proposed
My daughter in London was delighted with her Easter hamper. Hampergifts was a great alternative to sending chocolate from Australia. Their service was very efficient, I certainly recommend them.
Very satisfied customer!!! The hamper arrived when stated and was both packed securely and beautifully presented. The hamper was full of quality products and my niece was thrilled with her gift. Thank you!!!
Very happy with hamper, thank you, will definitely order again. Great to find all the little surprises tucked away in the packaging.
I have ordered from you several times and never have been disappointed. Thank you for a excellent service Regards Gaby Fischer
Family in South Wales whom I havnt seen since last April so I wanted to be send them something different and they were thrilled with their gift thank you
Excellent hamper and service. Arrived in time for my daughters birthday in the uk
A very efficient company. The hamper arrived sooner than expected. The hamper is very nicely presented. Would use this company again.
HamperGifts performed as promised and our family member in the UK loved the gift! In this day and age when large companies like Amazon dominate the markets worldwide, I really wanted to work with an UK company (my husband is from the UK and we live in California) because I think it's very important to keep it as local as possible. Hampergifts kept me informed the whole way with emails and such. I will be ordering from them again as the occasions demand as we have a large family in Great Britain. Thank you Hampergifts, I know you will keep up the good work and I will be a loyal customer.
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 2,829 reviews