Harrisons Carpet & Flooring Reviews

Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
Read Harrisons Carpet & Flooring Reviews

Tell us how Harrisons Carpet & Flooring made you happy
The reason for this is there is no after sales service, left hanging waiting for install date and then only advised it would take more than one day when Installers arrived. Had we not booked and stayed else where we’ll the install took place, we would have had no where to sleep during the overnight of install as beds had been taken apart on day one.
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. I apologise for you being caught off guard and needing to stay elsewhere. This must have been stressful. If you would like to discuss this any further then please contact us on: customer.care@hah.co.nz Kind regards, Customer Care
Great service provided by Davin and Rachel (sales). Installers made a large number of dents in our freshly painted walls which was disappointing and took away from overall excitement of new carpet.
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. I was very sorry to hear about the dents on your walls and have forwarded your feedback to Davin and Rachel. If you would like to discuss this further then please contact us on: customer.care@hah.co.nz Kind regards, Customer Care
Excellent communication from the installer but the original person who did the quote was not helpful and actually caused there to be several issues which could only have been resolved by paying more money. Overall the installer did a good job but I was left unhappy with the communication from the quoter and then the office lady was very rude when I tried to contact them and she was unavailable by phone or email for 24 hours.
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. I was sorry to hear that there were some communication issues. If you would like to discuss this further then please don't hesitate to contact Customer Care to discuss this further. Customer.care@hah.co.nz Kind regards, Customer Care
we were very disappointed and would never recommend Harrisons. Although at the end of the day we are happy with our carpet.
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. Was very sorry to hear that you were not happy with your service. If you would like to discuss this further then please contact: customer.care@hah.co.nz or call 0800 279 009. Kind regards, Customer care
Good quality floor coverings and dealings with Jon Cole but very disappointing installation. Unfortunately the installers let the operation down.
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. Was sorry to hear about the install. I will pass this on to Jon and follow up with him to ensure that it has been rectified. If you would like to discuss this further then please contact us at , customer.care@hah.co.nz or call us on 0800 279 009. Kind regards, Customer Care
Dealing with the local franchisees Paul and Treena was great. Good communication, detailed itemized quote and tradesmen/installers rocked up on the arranged date. The quality of the installation was poor (two unsatisfactory joins in the hall and one in the lounge and carpet not turned down properly up to tiles in the kitchen). As a tradesmen myself I struggle to comprehend how they shook my hand smiled and drove away on completion when they would have been well aware of the defects and quality of their workmanship was poor.
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. Was sorry to hear that you are not happy with your install. I will get the Business Owners to contact you today. Kind regards, Customer Care
Sad to not get my flybuys 😭
Hi Jan, Thank you for your feedback. I will look into this immediately. Kind regards, Customer Care
The vinyl layer left glue over the vinyl, and the carpet layers left nails sticking up out of the carpet, and they also cut through the internet modem cord. Wouldn't feel confident in using this company again.
Thank you for your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further please contact me at customer.care@hah.co.nz
poor customer communication
A lot of issues with installation. Carpet lifting, no underlay in some cupboards, doors left off and not marked so hard to re-install. House left in a mess, not vacuumed after installation. Some old carpet left on site as no room in van to take away. Carpet layer did not take any pride in his work what so ever. Wouldn't recommend. This was in Whanganui.
disappointing
very quick to take your money, very slow to get in touch .. nearly 2 months before job was put into motion, no info or care package left after carpet was laid , layers put old carpet n my pot plants and killed them, took some hanging art down and dumped in on table, completely tangled and ruined . job still not complete so will cancel the rest and request refund on unfinished job .
The vinyl was poorly laid in kitchen area. It took over a week for the contractor to come back and still was unable to correct tear in corner. Hence we are left with a possible split in vinyl as its right beside kitchen basin which gets a lot of use!
Good quality carpet but wouldn't recommend to use their carpet layer.
The fitters broke a tile, they didn't clean up after the install and they took three days to install which is far too long.
Lack of communication. Lack of followup unless I contacted supplier regards issues over installation. Was resolved eventually which was appreciated but went on far too long.
Very poor communication by the franchise owner and installer.
Communication break down very disappointed
- Customer service from sales rep at the end stages of installation. - Delay in installation completion due to communication gap between installer and sales agent. - Very unprofessional move of taking full payment from customer without completing the job.
As I said, your representative could have communicated with us better, we nearly cancelled the order as we felt we were mucked about a bit. Being told the carpet had arrived only to be told NO that they didn't have it and it was someone other persons order and having to chase up your staff to find out where it was. We needed it installed by a certain date as we were going away and we wanted the room finished so it could be used for it's intended purpose on our return. Why do we not have a Harrison's Carpet place in Napier???
Harrisons Carpet & Flooring is rated 4.70 based on 3,256 reviews