Harrisons Carpet Reviews

Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
Alan
"The pricing was very competitive and the laying expertly done. The result satisfied customers for a job well done."
Claire Virtue
"The salesperson was very helpful in assisting us in selecting a vinyl that was suitable for our taste and small bathroom. The vinyl layer also did a sterling job, warning us that the sound is deafening and that we should make alternative arrangements as one of us works from home."
Carol Lallenec
"Good quality / price carpet and good installation service. Overall good prestation and keen to get the work."
"Very pleased with service, would recommend to anyone Thanks"
"fast, efficient and friendly"
"We were very impressed with the whole process and the team who installed our new carpet were awesome. Done in a whole day with very little disruption. Thank you Harrisons!"
"Hi Sarah, Our feedback about the product and service provided is as follows. Bret, Patrick and Matt made, what was for us a potentially anxious time in having strangers coming in and having the run of our home, into a delightful experience. We were immediately put at ease by their courteous and friendly manner, advice on a technical issue, and their willingness to assist us with some of the challenging prep work that we should have attended to, all of which resulted in us leaving the house soon after feeling relaxed and confident the place was in good hands. And so it turned out to be. We are absolutely delighted with the end result. Your own help and advice in us deciding on the product selection, the price point for your overall services and the finished standard of workmanship makes us very happy people indeed. So much so that we would now ask for a quote to replace the vinyl in the downstairs kitchenette and bathroom/toilet areas. Many thanks, Robyn and Colin"
"a good job done in good time"
"Excellent service from Dan, Cherie, Immanuela, the carpet layers and Toby. A big thank you to all of you."
"Great service. Very convenient as they visit your home with samples, measure etc and quick to install. Convenient finance options."
"Harrisons were very easily contactable and knew what they were talking about when I needed advice. Very prompt responses and good communication from all those I dealt with. Great workers."
"Needed the carpet laid in new house with barely a weeks notice and the guys got me sorted just in time for the movers. Excellent value and good work."
"I order carpet for a customer a couple of months ago. our customer was happy about it."
"Excellent communication from the installer but the original person who did the quote was not helpful and actually caused there to be several issues which could only have been resolved by paying more money. Overall the installer did a good job but I was left unhappy with the communication from the quoter and then the office lady was very rude when I tried to contact them and she was unavailable by phone or email for 24 hours."
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. I was sorry to hear that there were some communication issues. If you would like to discuss this further then please don't hesitate to contact Customer Care to discuss this further.
Customer.care@hah.co.nz

Kind regards,
Customer Care
"I love my carpet and having Harrison s come to our door with samples made our chooses easy"
"Once again Thanks very much. We are getting lots of positive feed back from our friends"
"We are thrilled with our carpet. Davin and Rachel are very easy to work with, gave great advice on choosing the most appropriate carpet after listening to our needs and didnt pressure us in any way. Highly recommend to all. Will be back again when we need more flooring options. Thanks so much Carol and John"
"We were very thrilled with the whole experience ."
"Service was excellent, am very happy with the end result"
"The carpet looks good, but I would like to know what happened to my blue bucket (it was a wide one that you can get a broom in without any trouble). The guys that laid the carpet were very nice and polite and I'm sure they did a good job."
"The installer was very professional and he has done a wonderful job. Thank you!"
"Shane was a very responsive owner/operator. He was prompt with his service and always quick to answer any questions we had."
"Did everything they said they would do"
Harrisons Carpet is rated 4.69 based on 1,898 reviews