Harrisons Carpet & Flooring Reviews

Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
Read Harrisons Carpet & Flooring Reviews

Tell us how Harrisons Carpet & Flooring made you happy
We are absolutely delighted with our new laminate floor which was laid by a craftsman. The old flooring was lifted (and removed by Harrisons), floor levelled, skirtings undercut, and new floor laid. It looks amazing and cannot speak highly enough of the original discussion with Dan in the Waikato, laying of the floor, and after sales service. Won't go past them when I need flooring in other parts of the house. Thank you so much!
I recently had my bathroom and shower flooring replaced and right from the beginning Steve gave me great advice and Scotty the layer was bright and cheerful and extremely good at his job. I am delighted with the finished result. Gail Graham
Absolutely seamless from Booking the consult to finish of installation. Brilliant communication. Super happy with the result and a fantastic price as well. I would highly recommend Neil and the team at Harrison's in Tauranga.
It's an absolute pleasure doing business with Lawrence and Nicola, very prompt to communicate, same day measure and quote and reasonable pricing. We do not have to wait that long to have our carpet replaced and installed, everything is on schedule and updates us efficiently the whole process. Sam and Ethan did a fantastic job with the installation, both are very friendly, polite and informative and take great pride in their work. The team definitely exceeded our expectation and would highly recommend to anyone. Thank you guys.
The whole experience of having new carpet from Harrisons was positive and professional. Amanda was great to deal with - efficient, offered great advice and excellent service. Would highly recommend.
Harrisons Carpet & Flooring 5 star review on 12th April 2021
from the initial call to make a booking for a quote, to the measuring/quote through to the carpet installation, we found the service very efficient and of a high standard.
Couldn’t have been happier with the service from Amanda from initial contact / quote & product selection through to Korrina who coordinated install & then the final installation teams that produced excellent finish for both carpet & vinyl products very happy all round with the whole experience all working with us in a different town for our rental property
Harrisons Carpet & Flooring 5 star review on 12th April 2021
The sales representative was so helpful and honest
Very good service from knowledgeable couple who displayed a range of carpets and had answers to questions.
Great team of carpet layers who assisted when I was not able to move things.
Exceptional service, extremely happy with the whole service.
Great service
Quick and responsive from the first call I made till the end of the install. Great reliable service. Second time using Harrison’s and will again in our next home.
Very knowledgeable & impressive first meeting. Neil was very aware of the carpet we were wanting. Would recommend him to anyone looking to replace their carpet.
5 stars Happiness for me Thank you.
Very efficient, good communication about delivery and installation times, overall an easy and reliable service
I have laminate flooring installed and everything was great, The process was fast, efficient, and of extremely high quality. The price was reasonable.
We have had our whole house done by Harrison’s, Carpet and Vinyl over approximately 2 years. Every time job had been to high standard, communication is awesome too!

I will continue to use them for further renovations on other properties when we are ready to do so.
Good personal, good product
Very efficient, pleasant and a job well done.
The entire experience from start to finish was faultless.
Harrisons Carpet & Flooring is rated 4.69 based on 3,097 reviews