Harrisons Carpet & Flooring Reviews

Harrisons Carpet & Flooring 5 star review on 8th October 2019
Karene and Randal Scott
Good service and reliable
Posted 1 hour ago
Absolutely amazing to deal with from start to finish. Carpet installation was done well. Thank you Davin and Rachel.
Friendly service and super accommodating with our shift work. Highly recommend
Good service and communications from Alan, Kay and Deb at Harrisons Taupo. Appointments were kept and it was easy to see samples in my own home. The tradesman, Ian was great and did a high quality job, laying both the vinyl and the carpet. It's the first time I've dealt with Harrisons and was pleased with with the finished product. I'd recommend them.
Thank you Harrisons for doing a great job and your patience with the delays I caused.
I am happy to recommend Harrisons flooring, excellent service
I was very impressed with the service I was provided especially as it was during the first and second lockdown during the COVID epidemic
Miles the Palmerston North Franchisee and his wife were supportive and reliable.
Sales guy great. Disrespectful gross carpet layers never welcome in my home again.
Great team to work with and very responsive to questions
excellent service
Approachable,helpful good customer service and professional
Very good standard of service and carpet laid as per schedule. Would recommend to friends and family.
Awesome service. Great franchisee to deal with.
Helpful,friendly and very efficient. Good products with choices according to own budget and questions answered very well and informative. All in all a very good experience this time after using company in the 90's with good experience then also. Well done, will use you again.
Harrisons were the only company that could supply me with carpet in the colour I desired. The Representative only had to show me a couple of samples and I saw the exact one.
Very lovely people to deal with and great communication
Were very helpful with installing with a tight timeframe.
I give you very good for quality and satisfaction with the carpet and the men who put it down. There were only two of them in the afternoon so it was getting late by the time they finished and my family were keen to get things back inside and get me settled as I am 91. They also started the vacuum cleaning of the fluffy bits until very late a lad appeared and did the job. There was no visit from the Harrisons Carpet to come and see for themselves, and it it took some time to get any communication with them.
Friendly, knowledgeable staff; reliable service. Great value for money. Very accommodating of our building delays.
Harrisons Carpet & Flooring is rated 4.69 based on 2,707 reviews