Harrisons Carpet & Flooring Reviews

Harrisons Carpet & Flooring 5 star review on 6th February 2022
Webster And Heather Wilkins
Harrisons Carpet & Flooring 5 star review on 6th February 2022
Webster And Heather Wilkins
They might not interested in a small job like 1 bed room apartment in the city center. They change the free quote appointment time but could not make it. The reason was that he could not find a parking. Then I sent pictures and measurements by email but no reply. Thank you for the typical kiwi service.
Hi, Thank you for your comments. I understand that it is very frustrating for you. The issue that we have with installing in Central City apartments is that we need to get the vans as close to the install site as possible. Also, we often find that the lifts are not big enough to take a roll of carpet and it comes down to Health and Safety issues for the installers getting the very heavy products from the van into the apartment. We would love to have been able to help you and apologise that this was not possible this time. Kind regards, Customer Care
thank you to steve of invercargill for our carpet we had a few problems getting our carpet out of melbourne with the way the silly world is and when the carpet arrived in invercargill on the morning of the 3rd day prior to christmas steve was there to meet it with his team and got it installed for xmas a big thank you steve
Great people at head office. They were excellent to deal with.
I had a very disappointing experience when dealing with Harrisons Carpets Hastings. Beware of the ‘silver tongue’ lies and shoddy workmanship…l would not recommend the company.
Would never trust ur company again or recommend u to anyone else
Hi, I just finished a survey and responded negatively, for the following reason. When I discussed the laying of the carpet, I mentioned specific things, to lay the carpet in the same direction and not cross, to avoid shading. Also asked for the hallway to be laid in one piece. The Last thing I asked was that the Carpet is indeed made Cavalier Brentworth. On the plus side, I think that the man who laid the carpet did a lovely job. Regards Adrian. As with surveys, I hope you will respond. Regards Adrian
The laminate flooring installed in our house has moved has large gaps and it turns out is not the appropriate type of flooring for our house. Franchisee who sold us the flooring wants nothing to do with us doesn’t return our calls. My husband has rung customer care and head office many times people say they will get back to us but don’t we are doing all the chasing to try and get this solved. Flooring specialist sent out at one point to look said floor not installed correctly would make suggestions to Harrison’s to get this fixed. We are 8 months down the track with this my kitchen is not safe and sanitary the floor gaps are ridiculous. We paid thousands of dollars for flooring and can’t get any remedy it seems. Would not recommend or use Harrison’s again.
Looking for new carpet for our large house,so checking reviews on said Company's....sorry Harrison's after reading all of the reviews on this site they are to Hit and Miss to contemplate using your services. Looks like you should be doing something in regard to your Franchise holders and Contractors plus your Customer Service going by the reviews.
Poor installation, damage to cupboard, over cuts to vinyl, wrong naplock used and it isnt fixed in the middle and lifts, paint damaged, missing vinyl etc and no drop sheets- dust everywhere. Poor customer help when contacting the Agent about the install and was told I was unreasonable about mentioning the Installers health conditions when he told this directly to myself.
We were not satisfied with the carpet installed. We believe the way this company assessed our concerns, following carpet installation was completely inadequate (and was delayed by them as much as possible). It is now clear to us that this company never had any intention of trying to ensure we were happy with the carpet installed, and customer satisfaction was never a priority.
Totally disappointed with Carpet Court. Although it took awhile for payment to come through & covid delayed progression... What was promised from Carpet Court has been a no go! I've taken 2 days off work under the impression that the first day, the vinyl would be layed & 1 room would be carpeted, & the next day the second room would be carpeted to give me time to move things around... It's now day 2 & only the vinyl has been laid. No carpet, no phone call!!!
We had a terrible experience when dealing with Rob and Shirley. Despite discussing where our join would be we now have four joins that are basically melted and very obvious. The carpet layers also took my tape measure and have not returned it. We now have to cover the join patches with a chair. the levelling compound was completely missed from the quotation also despite discussing at length. The vinyl installer did not go up the edges like the previous flooring so we now have to have it fixed. Was only my partner home and the vinyl installer said that it would cost $100.00 to wheel the fridge three metres across the floor so now we don't have vinyl under the fridge. We got no reply at all from Shirley at all. Seems they are only interested in getting an order then have no communication with the installers. i would not recommend dealing with these people at all!.
The non response attitude reflects badly on your business.
Never will deal with these guys. First time I tried and customer service was rude, at no fault of my own. Asked kindly as it was my first time and get a rude reply 😒
Hi Kelly, Thank you for your feedback. I was sorry to hear that you felt you had been spoken to rudely. I see only contact from you in 2017 and we were unable to offer you an appointment on that week as we were fully booked. Please feel free to contact the call centre if you would like to discuss this further. Phone: 0800102009 or customer.care@hah.co.nz Kind regards, Customer Care
Job incomplete, months, lack of communication, laminate flooring lifting after less than 3 months
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry that there have been delays with completing your job. I have sent your feedback through to the Business Owner and will follow up with him on the progress. Kind regards, Customer Care
Shocking install! Would absolutely not recommend!!
Communication wasn't the best leading and during install. The execution of finishing was poor, left with gaps in the floor and carpet lay not professionally. Poor time management which led to a disappointing finish for a lot of money spent.
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry that you have been left disappointed with your Harrisons experience. I will pass this feedback on to the business owner. I am sure that they will be in touch with you soon. Kind regards, Customer Care
Poor Quality, if you register a warranty issue they don't respond. Had to take external steps to escalate.
While the carpet was laid professionally & the end result looks great, be aware that you might have to move the furniture around even though you have paid for this service!.
Absolutely appalled at their response. I had asked for a couple of quotes for my whole house, however, my personal circumstances changed and I couldn’t proceed. Then 3years later I'm excited because I finally can change my carpets and I’m left a voicemail saying it would be better to talk to a competitor because their range hasn’t changed so there visit would be pointless. I have a voicemail to prove it!!! Clearly making too much money.
Harrisons Carpet & Flooring is rated 4.70 based on 3,907 reviews