Hayloft Plants Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Hayloft Plants
08AM
8AM

Tell us how Hayloft Plants made you happy

"Unfortunately, I thought, I did not visit the reviews until after I had bought my plants. I was expecting the worst, but on receipt, which was almost by return, the plants proved in good condition. Well done Hayloft. Incidentally I read the reviews on a site called Trustpilot. I tried to post my review on the same website. This proved impossible due to deficiencies in their website. I would certainly like to give them one star."
Are you Hayloft Plants? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Hayloft Plants receives. Reply Free
"This Spring we bought plug plants from Hayloft for flowering boxes. The plants have grown beautifully and, apart from one or two, we filled 12 boxes with Hayloft plants for a wedding last week. The boxes were much admired and transformed the reception venue. They continue to give pleasure to everyone. Thankyou Hayloft. ."
"I have been a customer for 3yrs & whilst they may have some unusual varieties their service is dreadful . There have been 3 occasions when I ordered specific coloured plants only to find a year later when they flower that I have been sent the wrong variety/colour. I have complained & received refunds but would rather have been sent the correct plant in the first place. They seem very amateurish. I eagerly awaited the first blooms of an orange phlox planted last year - its pink. They have sent me the wrong plant AGAIN!!!!!"
"Received bare root rose in poor condition that did not grow. Hayloft could not replace so sent vouchers. Ordered 12 geranium plants that took five days to arrive and were in very poor condition. Complained and sent some more, which took four days to arrive and were again in very poor condition. Will be lucky to end up with half a dozen plants worth planting out. Would never recommend Hayloft to anyone."
"Recently received pack of 1 purple & 1 white Hardenbergia in 7" pots which were excellently protected & well wrapped, very impressed! Plants in fantastic condition & well grown - not the 2" 'twigs' that some companies send out baring no resemblance to the photographs! Plenty of printed information enclosed. I also phoned to double check that I should only pot them on & not plant out until next year after the frosts and the lady was most delightful & helpful so I would also say that their customer service is a tip top! I have ordered from Hayloft previously but didn't review as I didn't know how to... I have purchased French & English Lavendars, colour changing Calibrachoa and mixed Giant Fuschias to name a few, sometimes via QVC & sometimes directly. I have never been disappointed by the quality of the plants, packaging or professionalism of the company. TRULY EXCELLENT & HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! I read somewhere that Hayloft was started and is run by 6 women which is fantastic - you are all doing a smashing job and deserve much praise, well done and be proud - there is much competition out there!!"
"A few of the plants I received had died and they quickly replaced them for me with no hassle whatsoever."
"Good quality plants now doing very well in garden. Good value and timely delivery. I recomend Hayloft to everybody."
Hayloft Plants is rated 4.00 based on 9 reviews