Hayloft Plants Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Hayloft Plants

How would you rate Hayloft Plants ?

(optional)

5 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Hayloft Plants in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Camissia
"Recently received pack of 1 purple & 1 white Hardenbergia in 7" pots which were excellently protected & well wrapped, very impressed! Plants in fantastic condition & well grown - not the 2" 'twigs' that some companies send out baring no resemblance to the photographs! Plenty of printed information enclosed. I also phoned to double check that I should only pot them on & not plant out until next year after the frosts and the lady was most delightful & helpful so I would also say that their customer service is a tip top! I have ordered from Hayloft previously but didn't review as I didn't know how to... I have purchased French & English Lavendars, colour changing Calibrachoa and mixed Giant Fuschias to name a few, sometimes via QVC & sometimes directly. I have never been disappointed by the quality of the plants, packaging or professionalism of the company. TRULY EXCELLENT & HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! I read somewhere that Hayloft was started and is run by 6 women which is fantastic - you are all doing a smashing job and deserve much praise, well done and be proud - there is much competition out there!!"
Sarah
"A few of the plants I received had died and they quickly replaced them for me with no hassle whatsoever."
Sarah
Steve Clark
"Good quality plants now doing very well in garden. Good value and timely delivery. I recomend Hayloft to everybody."
Hayloft Plants is rated 4.80 based on 5 reviews