High Speed Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend High Speed Training
Read High Speed Training Reviews

About High Speed Training:

We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 160 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Tell us how High Speed Training made you happy
Fast and convenient to do from home in your own time
Hello Margaret, Thank you for your lovely review, it’s very kind of you! I’m glad you enjoyed the flexibility of the course in that you could do it in your own time and that you found it fast to complete. I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
So informative a very professional service, this course runs at a pace to suit all learners, subjects are easily explained, and you can do these courses in your own time. excellent highly recommended
The course was interesting and informative. Although i have had some experience within my workplace on this, I still learnt a lot taking this course. The Mini scenarios were a great touch in clarifying the difference between characteristics. The pause between each slide is great, for you to digest the information by reading it and not to be rushed, but the narration is so helpful for those with learning disabilities also. The breaks are well timed so that he assessments are not intense. Would recommend!
Hello Teisha, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I’m really happy to hear you that you found the training interesting and informative. It's really good that you still learned lots even though you have experience with the topic. Thank you very much for your recommendation, we really appreciate it! I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future. If you need anything else, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly! Kindest Regards, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
Good and easy to learn
Everything was written down well.Not easy sometimes but questions were good
Hello Mrs Whiteley, Thank you for your kind review and congratulations on passing your training! It's great to hear you enjoyed the course and found it a challenge! Should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
very informative and easy to go through, finished in around 2 hours!
Fast an efficient
liked the way content was to the point, relevant. Also the reading sites to visit for good information makes you think and recall information you know but need to revisit sometimes
Hello Colin, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, it’s very kind of you! I’m glad you enjoyed the course and found it to the point and relevant. I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Very informative and can be taken at your own pace. Some excellent information within the courses. Very impressed with the scheme and the training provided.
Feel its to slow when going through the slides, could be made quicker
Hello Steven, Thank you for your review! I am sorry to hear you felt the course was too slow. I am sure you can appreciate the responsibility we have as a training provider to ensure our users are taking the time to read and understand the information in front of them. I do however appreciate some people absorb information faster than others! There is a settings button within our courses and it does allow you to select your course speed to suit your preference, I hope that this will improve your experience if you purchase from us again! I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
It is way to slow. I read too quickly for the course and end up getting bored and fed up.
Hello, Thank you for your review and congratulations on passing your training! I am sorry to hear you felt the course was too slow. I am sure you can appreciate the responsibility we have as a training provider to ensure our users are taking the time to read and understand the information in front of them. I do however appreciate some people absorb information faster than others! There is a settings button within our courses and it does allow you to select your course speed to suit your preference, I hope that this will improve your experience if you purchase from us again! I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
You can learn at a good rate and learn from your mistakes
I found the high speed training for first aid at work very mind surching a very good course
I liked the training because I was able to complete it in my own time at my own pace
Hello Amanda, Thank you so much for your review! We are really pleased to hear that you liked that you could work through the course in your own time at your own pace. Congratulations on completing your course! If you need anything in the future at all, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
It was perfect
Detailed, precise and informative
Excellent courses to follow,do in your own time and at your own speed.
I learnt a lot about food hygiene
Easy to understand, thorough with a good pace.
It is a good guide to what should happen and the standards should be for food preparation. I have trained in catering work and it was a good reminder of what the standards should be.
High Speed Training is rated 4.75 based on 15,307 reviews