High Speed Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend High Speed Training
Read High Speed Training Reviews

About High Speed Training:

We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 160 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way

Tell us how High Speed Training made you happy
Brilliant, well informed and easy to follow. Will definitely be doing more courses in the future.
Hello Joanne, thank you for your kind review and feedback! Congratulations on completing your training, I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the course and found it easy to follow! We look forward to you completing more courses with us in the future. Should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
very informative course. Explained well and easy to follow. I am looking forward to doing more courses as it has been quick and enjoyable to complete.
Hello, thank you for your kind review and feedback! Congratulations on completing your training, I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the course and found it informative, well explained and easy to follow! Should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Very informative and quick way of learning, above all the staff Nicola Waddington reply my email in less then 3hours on a Sunday amazing 👏 👍 best costumer service I have received in a very long time, keep up the great job.
Hello Happiness, congratulations on completing your training! Thank you for your positive feedback, we really appreciate it! I'm really happy to hear you enjoyed the course and your experience with us, I will be sure to pass on your message to my colleague Nicola! I hope the knowledge you have gained will benefit you in the future. If there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks again! Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Detailed course
Easy to use and Good information
nice and easy brilliant course
such an amazing information. very useful . easy to understand. all information covered in this course.
Overall, the course was very good. However, there were a few ambiguous / incorrect sections. One of the tests had a question that showed pictures of fire signs. The correct answer appeared to me to have been a sign placed on a window blind? Another picture has a sign that was apparently placed on a door. It was not clear to me that it was a door. It could have been fixed wooden panel and therefore correct. Another question asks about the fire protection time allowed for fire doors and protected areas etc. Your answer was 60 minutes. However, in your earlier text it says from 30 to 60 minutes or even longer in certain situations. Perhaps I misread the question?? Finally, in some parts of the course it says your priority is to evacuate the building. Yet another section says try and put the fire out if you have been trained to do so. Well, which is it? These two messages appear to me to be in direct contradiction with each other. You could say something like: “Your priority is to evacuate the building unless you have been trained to put out the fire and it is safe to do so” Overall, it was a very thorough course and I would recommend it to other work colleagues.
very concise, straightforward, lot to take in when doing in one go.
It was great to experience Thank you
informative and easy to follow course outline.
Very easily explained and well constructed.....
Portable Appliance Testing. Very good training course.
The first Aid for the Workplace course was well presented and very accessible with up to date information. Professional presentation and the online worked perfectly.
Good info, clearly explained.
Very informative
very good
Really good
Very informative
It was iteresting, but had to strggle at first. However, my effort paid off.
High Speed Training is rated 4.74 based on 26,540 reviews