High Speed Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend High Speed Training
Read High Speed Training Reviews

About High Speed Training:

We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 160 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way

Tell us how High Speed Training made you happy
Pleasant experience
It was a great experience that I now am thinking of doing another course
Very clear diction and helpful advice delivered at a good speed. Video support enhanced learning.
Very well organised and displayed with good bullet points and illustrations .
Excellent. Very easy to complete.
Very instructive
It was an informative and easy to undertake training.
very informative I learn a lot of thing that I did not know brfore.
It is the ease of access, I could train at my rate excellent presentation, easy to follow. Reasonable price, prompt delivery.
Hello, Thank you so much for your review! We are really pleased to hear that you enjoyed the course and found it easy to access, easy to follow and reasonably priced. Congratulations on completing your course! If you need anything in the future at all, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
very happy . I recommend High Speed Training .
Amazing and learnt a lot.
Excellent course. I did enjoy.
Thanks
Good course
It's was so easy ! Very good service 100% satisfied.
It's was so easy ! Very good service 100% satisfied.
Hello, Thank you for your kind review! It's great to hear you enjoyed the course and that you were really happy with the service you received. Congratulations and should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Very good and very easy to work through with a feeling of learning and completion at the end. Only thing I would change is at the end of assessment, any answers which were wrong should be noted abdvthr correct answer given to allow participants to know corrections.
Hello Caroline, Thank you for your review. I’m glad you enjoyed the course and that you found it easy to work through. We have to be very careful when giving the correct answers. Learners need to pass the course themselves and if they fail they may need to look back over the course. If we gave the answer it wouldn't mean the learner understood why that was the answer. I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Thank you kindly for allowing me to complete this course. I have now managed to complete all six courses which I had planned to do with High Speed Training. While doing these courses I've realized that things have changed since the Covid-19 outbreak i.e. some policy's and information has changed. So it was good to catch up on and refresh on all of the courses which I have achieved.

I will get in touch next year to update these courses again with you, but for now its thank you and goodbye and good health.

Thanks again.

Mr J Williams.
Hello Jason, Thank you for your lovely review, it’s very kind of you! I’m glad you enjoyed the course and well done for passing 6 of our courses! I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
it gave an good account of time management
A well delivered course with good content. Works well with VoiceOver software for customers with visual impairment. Highly recommend
The content was very well presented.
High Speed Training is rated 4.74 based on 25,956 reviews