High Speed Training Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend High Speed Training

About High Speed Training: We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 100 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Category:
Education

How would you rate High Speed Training?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Janice Nuttall
Verified Buyer
"The multi sensory approach made learning both easier and more enjoyable"
David Gulliford
Verified Buyer
"Being able to go,at your own pace."
Susan Lesley Comley
Verified Buyer
"I was able to complete the course in my own time from my mobile phone as i have no access to a computer. The corse was very informative."
Mary Whitehill
Verified Buyer
"Easy to follow, clear and concise."
"Easy to understand and a well put together assessment"
Frank Powell
Verified Buyer
"That I could do it at my own pace"
Lynne Price
Verified Buyer
"Really informative and enjoyable"
"I found this online training really helpful. So much easier being at home, relaxed and could stop when i needed to. Would recommend to anyone, if I can do this anyone can! Will be taking another one soon :)"
Atanas Astardzhiev
"very informative"
Frank Taylor
Verified Buyer
"I have submitted my review once, but assumed I would get the opportunity to comment on something I didn't like about the training (even though I rated it as excellent). My previous submission stated that I liked the diversity and breadth of the information and that it revealed aspects of the subject that are not always self-evident. What I didn't like about it was the statement in the section that included religion, that stated: "...lack of belief (atheism)". I am an atheist, and I most certainly do not lack belief, I lack a religious faith. My belief in the non-existence of a supernatural being is every bit as strong as the belief of a religious person in the existence of a supernatural being or a God. If the reference is taken directly from law, then please disregard, but if not, then the statement in the training is offensive to humanists such as myself, and you might consider rephrasing the definition."
Hi Frank, thank you for your review! We really appreciate all forms of feedback, so I've passed your comment onto the appropriate team to look into further. If there’s anything else we can do, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us directly! Kindest Regards, Kaz (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Frank Taylor
Verified Buyer
"I liked the format and breadth of information. It revealed several aspects of diversity and impacts on others that are not always self evident."
Famida Arif
Verified Buyer
"Very clear to follow and answer."
Famida Arif
"Easy to follow."
Alison Bowker
Verified Buyer
"Informative and user friendly!!"
Alfred Burt
"Easy to follow great"
Elizabeth Bould
Verified Buyer
"I found the training very informative and actually made me look at myself and the way I deal with stress."
Jason Moule
"no downloadable certs"
Hi Jason, thank you for your review! You can actually download your certificate as soon as you complete your course. You just need to go back into your account after completing the course, and you will see the option to download your certificate. I have emailed you a copy of your certificate for your convenience. If you need anything else, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us directly. Kindest Regards, Kaz (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Joanne Burgess
Verified Buyer
"So easy all in comfort of my own chair"
Laura Gligan
Verified Buyer
"I thought the training was great, very thorough in the slides before hand and the assessment was fab as it covered all aspects of first aid."
Penny Plumbe