High Speed Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend High Speed Training
Read High Speed Training Reviews

About High Speed Training:

We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 160 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Tell us how High Speed Training made you happy
It is very easy and clear to use. The contents of the training is of good standard although add another topic course might be useful : which program is the best to create a final minutes (MS work or powerpoint).
very good training course i felt it was a little long but this may be as i have already done a first aid course previously but never the less very good well done
The course was easy to follow and highly informative
Hello Emma, thank you for your review, and congratulations on completing your training! I'm happy to hear you found the course highly informative and easy to follow, that's great! I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future. If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact us. Kindest regards, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
Thorough and interesting
Comprehensive and accessible
I liked that the presentations are spoken to you, meaning you don't have to read the whole thing yourself.
well presented, easy to follow - best I've seen !
Course to long course is not applicable to my working practice
Hello, thank you for your review and feedback, we really appreciate your comments! I'm sorry to hear that you found the course to be too long. We design our courses to be engaging, thorough and challenging, but we are always looking to improve our training! I have therefore passed on your feedback onto the relevant teams ready for the next version of the course. If you feel the course wasn't applicable to your working practice I would recommend speaking with your training manager so they are aware of how you feel and they may be able to sort out a course for yourself that is more suited. Thanks again, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
Training was good. But didnt like that on some of the pictures hairnets was not worn in the right way. Not a good hygiene message to promote.
Hello, thank you for your review and feedback! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the training. I would be really grateful if you could provide more information on which pictures show hair nets being worn incorrectly within the course, I can then pass this on to the relevant team to have a further look into this and change anything that may be incorrect. Our email address is support@highspeedtraining.co.uk. If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Kind regards, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
It was direct and covered all of the facts without being too long winded
Excellent information provided, quick and easy to complete.
Simple instructions to follow.
Excellent course that's very thorough and covers everything you need to complete the course.

I particularly like that they include links to extra resources and examples of the various records food businesses need.

I would highly recommend this course to anyone in the food industry from supervisor to owner.
Hello Russel, thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review, and congratulations on completing your training! I'm really happy to hear you enjoyed the course and found it thorough and liked the extra resources and examples provided. I hope the knowledge you gained will help you in the future! Thank you very much for your recommendation, we really appreciate it! If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Kindest regards, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
Simple, easy and clear!
Able to return to modules
Very informative and completed nice and quickly.
It was intersting and helpful
It covered every area that's important when working with food.
It wasn't stressful.
It was very informative and interesting too.
Hello Jane, thank you for your review, and congratulations on completing your training! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the course and found it informative, interesting and covered every area that's important when working with food. I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future! If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Kindest regards, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
This training was very informative. The course was enjoyable and easy to follow.
The stop start facility of picking up where I left of and with the ability of back tracking that module meant I could carry out my daily office and in the field tasks, a great way to learn and achieve
Hello Alan, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, and congratulations on completing your training! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the course and it worked well for you being able to complete it in your own time. I hope that the knowledge you gained will be useful in the future. If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact us. Kindest regards, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
High Speed Training is rated 4.76 based on 17,691 reviews