High Speed Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend High Speed Training
Read High Speed Training Reviews

About High Speed Training:

We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 160 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Tell us how High Speed Training made you happy
Very educational, perfect explanation.
A very informative course and well laid out. It was very user friendly.
Much more thorough than other online food hygiene courses I have previously done
Hello Jenny, Thank you for your lovely review, it’s very kind of you! I’m glad you found the training to be a lot more thorough that other courses you have completed online. I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
This was a great course thank you
Enjoyed the course, covered everything expected in good depth. Recommended.
Easy to access and navigate. Good quality slides and information. The course covered everything all I needed.
Hello Andrew, Thank you for your lovely review, it’s very kind of you! I’m glad you enjoyed the training and that you found it easy to access and navigate and that it provided you with everything you needed. I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
The voiceover was pleasant and clear. The quality of the slides was very good.
It was a very well constructed and easy to follow course. Thank you.
Very good and enjoyable
very good but i found the last module difficult as you could have put a couple of options which would fit on a question.
Hello Gary, Thank you for your review and feedback, we appreciate it a lot. I'm glad you enjoyed the course however we really value the opinions of our customers so I've passed your comments onto the appropriate team to see if there is something we can do for future users. I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
So easy to navigate and clear teaching and assessment methods.
I really enjoyed doing this course. I have learnt so much even basic knowledge that i can use at home and in a work place.
Hello Gemma, Thank you for your lovely review, it’s very kind of you! I’m glad you enjoyed the flexibility of the course in that you could do it in your own time at work or at home. It's great that you have learnt so much! I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
I found this course very enjoyable and easy to work through.
Very informative and easy to navigate through the course
Excellent. The training was clear, concise and well presented. Easy to follow and learn.
Had a few problems with iPad but course. Seemed long.
Really enjoyed getting the experience of making sure that as an employee we are fully aware of the correct procedures when it comes to protecting not only yourself but more importantly customers and other colleagues in maintaining the a safe environment
I love this course, as you are not timed you can pause and go back to it. Fantastic.
Thank you.
Yvonne
Quick and simple to use, very informative.
Hello Martin, Thank you so much for your review! We are really pleased to hear that you found the training to be quick, simple to use and informative. Congratulations on completing your course! If you need anything in the future at all, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Great experience, the course did meet my expectations. Very realistic, easy to understand and covered the essentials.
High Speed Training is rated 4.74 based on 23,171 reviews