Hotter Shoes Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
9PM
9PM
A
A: Big Online Retailers with Unhappy Customers.
B

Categories:
Fashion
Footwear

Tell us how Hotter Shoes made you happy

"I have purchased 10 pairs of hotter shoes and boots over the last 5 years. Their customer service is great, they replaced a pair of shoes that were stolen off my porch at no charge to me. I have double wide feet and their shoes for me great. My Mystery boots I've worn for 3 winters and they still look great and I can wear my orthopedics in them. I can't say enough good about these shoes and this company. The only complaint I have is the soles of the boots have a strong rubber smell that haven't gone away after 3 years but they are worth it"
Are you Hotter Shoes? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"My soles also perished. Poor synthetic soles. I expected it to last much longer."
"Bring back the old Easy shoe! They were the best walking sandal, but now the style has been redesigned. Straps that don't hug the foot, higher heel, poor workmanship. You've ruined your "best selling sandal". If it ain't broken don't fix it. Sorry Hotter you've lost me as a customer."
"Bought Mens sandals, supposed colour was "Ocean" so expecting some shade of blue, surprised to receive an opaque shade of brown. Fitting not that good, forward strap too far forward and understrapping too short to reach accross top of foot on centre strapping. Not as comfortable as my old Clark's. Size 9 but seem more like 8.5 toes right at the limit. Not likely to use them again."
"I ordered 2 pairs of Hotter Shoes for summer wear. Had previously ordered knee high boots which were very comfortable so expected the same here. Both pairs of shoes - Livvy ballerina pump and Brooke runners, a lace-up sporty shoe - are wearing the skin off my ankles. I walked exactly 600 meters in the Livvys the first time I wore them, came home with a big blister. Tried the Brookes, I now have blood on the back of the right shoe. These are very poorly made shoes for something that costs so much. I have owned many pairs of Naots and have never had this problem. Naot are expensive but made with care. Hotter are expensive because they pay a lot for marketing, not because they put money into their manufacture. The insides of both pairs of shoes are finished roughly, with seams and edges that chafe, blister and ultimately cause to bleed, bare skin. The only way I can wear them is with socks but the whole point was to have cooler summer shoes for bare feet (especially the Livvy, which have punchout holes for ventilation). EXTREMELY disappointed in my purchases."
"I have the most awkward feet to buy shoes for after several operations, including bits of toe removed and two toe joints fixed. Hotter shoes are the only shoes I can wear for any length of time. Thank you Hotter. A bonus that they are also made in the UK"
"I love the fun colors and designs. These shoes are made with quality materials and above all else they are comfortable. Thanks Hotter. Kim Allen, Texas"
"Never answer the phones- 35 minutes holding at the moment. Too long to get refunds"
"Soles disintegrated at alarming rate.. 3 year old sandals"
"Terrible customer service eventually called me today and told me they give me £10 off another hotter pair of shoes, you got to be jokin I only wore these shoes once and the sole has crumbled down to nothing , absolutely disgusting,will never buy from this company again selling me shoddy goods,should be ashamed of themselves And won’t send me a email of our telephone call discussing the £10 off another pair of shoes, told me the shoes I had were old, No I have the rigmarole of going to the small claims court"
"I bought a pair of tone black shes possibly about 9 months ago, this was the fifth pair of tone shoes I had purchased over the years. I have never had any problems with them before now. This last the leather is stiffer and the inners of the shoe have changed they are now leather lined, which I find uncomfortable. I have stretched these shoes and tried to soften them umpteen times and I am still unable to wear them for more than a couple of hours at a time. I don’t know what you have done but something has changed."
"I was delighted with my Hotter men's shoes. Then after a couple of years of week-end wear the sole split from side to side. The assistant was unhelpful, claiming the split was to be expected after that level of wear. I took them to a repairer, who told me he regularly sees Hotter shoes with the same problem."
"When I first started ordering Hotter shoes I liked them. They have cute styles and they fit. I don’t know what has happened but their sizing is terrible. I ordered the same slippers that I love and have 2 pairs of all ready. Now the same size is too big as were the shoes I ordered. Their sizing is off any way. I wear an 11 in all other brands but a 10 use to fit in Hotter shoes. Now it’s too big. I returned my last two pair, slippers and a pair of slip on shoes the same day I got them. They refunded my money $20 short of the total purchase. Restocking fee I guess. Well given the unpredictability of whether the shoes will fit I will no longer order any Hotter shoes and the new catalog I just got went straight to the recycle trash. I’d give them no stars if I could but because I do have some shoes I like and wear i’ll Give them 2."
"When washing the inner soles of the Easy Sandal the Velcro fell off, emailed the “customer service” and they said it was my fault. Also their Mexico shoe has an awkwardly placed seam that causes blisters. Shame their quality has declined so much. Used to be super shoes. Won’t be buying any more."
"I have been a regular purchaser of Hotter shoes (mens') because they are comfortable and look good. However I am finding that the shoes now have a tendency to crack across the entire sole quite early in their life which renders them useless and potentially dangerous. I have returned a pair in the past, but the problem with the material quality of the sole obviously still exists."
"Just bought Tourist sandals in rose gold and tan love the look of them might buy another colour, looking forward to wearing them on holiday I am sure they will be as comfortable as all hotter shoes shoes I have and they have not lost their look after wearing* for many years."
"I have been purchasing the Easy sandal for the last four years. Their new design is just awful. It doesn’t fit as snugly, straps are narrower with less support. Whose idea was this? I will not purchase this style anymore."
"Hotter shoes excellent service arrived in the Channel Islands a day after despatch, I purchased the Katya and Charmaine so grateful hotter have made a more modern style for the younger person, at the age of 55 I felt like I was wearing the more mature style shoes for comfort as I have rheumatoid arthritis, so modern girlie shoes are not suitable for my feet, knees or hips, I love the dusky pink colour which is my absolutely favourite colour, and are perfect for work and also going out. Hotter I hope you see this review and would also like to add a suggestion, I don't like peep toe shoes as I do not like to have my toes on view due to the arthritis, the Palmas style wedge shoe, would be great as an enclosed toe shoe, I would definitely look to purchase a pair for the summer as I know they would be comfortable and girlie, Particularly if they were also in my favourite colour or white."
"I have had hotter shoes on a couple of occasions and they have been really comfortable but recently I bought a pair on line and the whole sole practically disinterested before my eyes they were returned I purchased another pair and it seems to be happening again but not as bad what’s happening?"
"Hotter shoes are stylish and oh so comfortable. I’ve owned many pairs over the years and they just keep getting better. They are especially great if you have arthritis in your feet."
Hotter Shoes is rated 2.61 based on 314 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access