Hotter Shoes Reviews

35% of reviewers recommend Hotter Shoes
3PM
3PM
A
A: Big Online Retailers with Unhappy Customers.
B

Over a week
Returns & Refunds
returns process
Could Be Better
"The quality of Hotter shoes are amazing. The one star is for the click and collect locations. I am not able to get to my nearest Hotter store as it’s almost 20 miles away. There are parcel shops less than three miles away but Hotter so not deliver there. Sadly, this winter I will not be able to have a pair of Hotter boots. I have reasons for not wanting to take delivery at home or with neighbours. Please Hotter consider widening your click and collect locations. I now have to find a different brand of shoes and boots."
Are you Hotter Shoes? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I ordered a pair of boots and the site was recommended by a friend. Sadly I did not notice a huge defect inside in the heal in time and I sent pictures to hotter only to be told I had to send back at my own expense for sharp metal in the heal, and maybe I would get something. They are clearly defective, and they should stand by it. I cut out the metal myself and will not be buying any more from them."
"I had been a loyal hotter shoe customer for years. But my last purchase was terrible. The sole of the shoe was so thin I could feel the pavement as I walked. Didn’t really help when I returned in the shop . Saying I should have tried walking on them 1 st . Will be using another make . I did notice on their website customers can no longer leave a reviews ? I wonder why ??"
"Have been buying hotter shoes for years however just ordered Glove shoe one always got and quality is dreadful. Hard material not same style as old one really uncomfortable hotter what are you doing you used to have such good shoes won't be purchasing again and I agree with previous comments soles fall apart and are dangerous do not buy these shoes"
"10 pairs in dustbin! All had perished soles(after storage).Utter Garb idge."
"I am disappointed with my latest purchase of ‘leap ‘ women’s shoes. My old pair had a very good flexible sole which extended to protect the heel. The new version is like a black board with a different surface grip . The rounded toes also appear to have been discontinued in the all leather version and no longer available in navy, I shall not be buying in future unless I see a return to the earlier quality."
"I have been buying Hotter shoes for many years; however, the quality of the shoe has been declining steadily. Now, I rarely order."
"soles crumble"
"I purchased several pairs at the same time. The soles on one pair disintegrated after being stored- it is apparently a well known fact that this happens. I contacted Hotter and after several e-mails they arranged for a prepaid carriage label and I returned them for examination. I also forwarded photographic evidence. After a month I again complained and was offered an alternative pair of shoes. I judge a company by the quality of their customer relations department. The response was slow but resulted in a satisfied customer who will continue to enjoy the comfort of their UK manufactured shoes. So well done to all the staff who provided a happy ending !"
"Absolutely appalling! I ordered a pair of walking sandals for £50, spending a bit more money to get a pair I could walk in all day. I wore them for one day, they hurt the arch of my foot so much it hurt for 3 days after! I tried to return them and was informed that because I had worn them they would not exchange or give me my money back; although how I was supposed to know that they would not support my foot properly before wearing them I don't know. Also, returning the shoes was difficult, I had to wait in for a courier all day because they use Hermes. V. bad customer service, £50 wasted! I will not be using this shop again, they have lost my business over their returns policy."
"Robbers!! First order was fine and persuaded me to order another design for my wife.New order was based on my wife's requirement for extra extra wide fit.Shoes that arrived were fine but the straps too short for extra extra wide fit so no good..Item returned Hotter suggesting that Return postage would be subtracted from refund i.e. around £2.50 in fact we paid or lost £9. What a cowboy outfit, beware!!!"
"I will not buy hotter shoes or boots in a hurry again soles just disintegrated I’ve had Clark shoes and boots for years vet disappointing"
"Have purchased Hotter shoes for many years and had good wear and life / usage out of the shoes. On my more recent purchase of “Thor Olive GTX shoes” the soles developed fine cracks within a couple of months on the areas that flexed while walking and the cracks have continued to “grow” with occasional wear and are now letting in water. Purchased from online store / site they delivered quickly (with other shoes ordered) and are comfortable however they are useless after a few months wear except on a dry day ! I contacted Hotter customer service about my concerns and they indicated send back (at own expense) they would test and make a decision ...... No confidence in the proposed action or the tone of the reply giving me the feeling of being fobbed off with just additional annoyance of a postal bill to return the shoes to add to my frustration. Hotter shoes are now an expensive brand and expect quality to match, I paid for the Thor “gortex” shoes with aim of get better waterproof qualities and decent wear qualities and they are now useless in the wet with the sole failing in such a short time. Sadly despite being a customer for many years My confidence in quality and customer care is now lacking, especially after the customer services response to my issue."
"Hottershoes are usually good value for money BUT if a fault occurs do not expect getting any help or advice from Hotter. I spent over £174 on their shoes. One pair developed a fault which meant I couldn’t wear them I contacted Hotter but they did nothing to help so in other words my money was wasted."
"Bought the red sandals, I love them and wear them everywhere as they are not only very comfy but stylish, go well with jeans, dresses, pencil skirts. Very 1940s, thank you Hotter - please do them next year, I want the silver ones in 5, but you are sold out this year."
"I was advised by the shop I needed wide fit - rubbish. These were the Flare sandals so not cheap. After I have worn them for a few times they have now stretched and my feet swim in them and are very uncomfortable all for the sake of being advised WRONGLY now have a fairly new pair of sandals that are NO GOOD. I do not intend to buy another pair. I gave bought three pair of boots and another pair of shoes this year but customer services with regard to this situation is dreadful, shocking I always buy Hotter but this has really put me off. Really unhappy 😠😠😠"
"My online voucher code didn’t work when I placed my order, so I phoned & spoke to polite & capable Customer Service operator James, who sorted it out. My shoes were ordered just after noon on Sunday, they arrived the next morning. They fit, they look good, they were in the sale with free p&p. What’s not to love about this purchase experience? Thanks Hotter."
"Ordered on line for first time pair of chase shoes. My shoes were not sent out when they said. Following phone call to hotter they said that they over ordered and they did not know if they were going to be in stock as they were not on the system, (I am disappointed that I had not recieved any corospodence from hotter to advice of this and I believe I would have just been left hanging on waiting for shoes that were not going to arrive if I had not rang). I managed to find a pair in my size following phoning local stores. The shop assistant in the Darlington store was fabulous and helpful. Although the shoes are stylish and appeared comfortable in store following wearing them with trainer socks my chase shoes rubbed all the skin off the back of my heels and made them bleed (I am really disappointed with this as bought as every day comfortable shoes). This is not something that has happened to me for a long time, only in very cheap shoes. I also found the eyelets sharp on the inside and that when I lace the shoes up they dig though the tougue of the shoes following wearing for a day."
"Purchased the easy sandal for years.Have arthrtis in my ankles so always found these to be very supportive .However, purchased another two pairs this year as i felt i couldn't be without them even in the winter months.I tried on the new pair's which were fine on the width just put them away till needed - what a mistake !.Due, to Hotter being unable to supply me ( which i was willing to pay for ) with a new pair of insoles decided to use one of the new pairs.The new pair was tipping me forward as the heel height is higher, also there dont seem to be any support around the straps, my feet are moving around. While, i appreciate i have health issues the sandals were fine before they messed around with them.Won't be buying these expensive sandals again , was prepared to overlook the cost for comfort.Sadly ,comfort is not there anymore."
"The shoes weren’t the problem it was the delivery/ returns. I had to return some shoes which took forever ! I waited WEEKS for my refund and made several calls to the ‘helpline’, may as well not have bothered ! NEVER AGAIN !"
Hotter Shoes is rated 2.56 based on 336 reviews