Hotter Shoes Reviews

Hotter Comfort Concept 2 Peel Road West Pimbo Skelmersdale

Categories:
Fashion
Footwear

How would you rate Hotter Shoes?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

212 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mrs Doreen
Very reliable foot ware and always a good fit.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Hotter Shoes in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mrs Doreen J Bull
"Very reliable foot ware and always a good fit."
"I have purchased 4 pairs of shoes from hotter shoes and I need wide sizes and they do have the best selection. But be careful if you need to return! I have only had 1 return and did not receive my refund. I ordered the shoes on November 6, received them November 22, sent 1 pair back November 24, they confirmed they received the shoes back on November 28. I called them in January because I had not received my refund and she admitted it had not been processed, whoops! Took a few days to see the refund in my account for $64.25 and I paid $71.25 for the shoes? Don't know where they came up with that amount. Not sure I will be ordering from Hotter anymore."
"I wear Hotter Shoes and no other brand. Great fit."
"I ordered my whisper boots on Dec. 11, 2017 and still have not heard a word nor seen any boots!!! So discouraging when our hard earned money is scammed from us like this!! What a racket!! I've learned my lesson, I'm back to shopping in the store!"
Jsepfiff@web.de
Verified Reviewer
"It took three week to get confirmation that I would not receive my order. Haven’t seen a decent reply from customer service, they seem nice enough but about as helpful as a piece of toast. Can’t speak about the quality of the shoes because they were never dispatched."
"I've had two pairs of boots from Hotter and on both pairs the soles have split after 10 months wear. The uppers scuff and wear very easily. One star for comfort although without the insole the boots are very flimsy."
"There was nothing about my experience with HotterUSA.com that went well. The initial order took a very long time to arrive. The slippers I ordered in a size smaller than I normally take were HUGE. I returned them for an exchange for a size smaller. It took a very long time for them to receive the returned slippers and a very long time for them to ship out the exchange. The slippers were too small. I shipped them back on 12/2. USPS only tracks them to the return agent so I was never able to confirm they made it back to Hotter. Hotter kept telling me they hadn't received them. Finally after MULTIPLE phone calls, being on hold up to an hour on some, I received my credit back on 1/15. I will never order from them again as it was entirely TOO MUCH HASSLE and poor customer service. Too bad, because their shoes are cute, though definitely not in alignment with US sizes."
"I have shopped at Hotter for some years and rarely buy my footwear anywhere else. Their shoes are stylish and the ultimate in comfort. I have just bought another pair of boots which I love as they look good but feel like I’m wearing slippers! Customer service is excellent- my go to shoe shop"
"Rubbish service. They take far too long to do anything. If you phone them expect to wait at least 10 minutes for your call to be answered. If you want an item exchanged be prepared for them to go out of stock before they have dealt with your exchange. Their service needs to be greatly improved. They just can't compete with other companies."
Linda Welch
"It's so nice to go into a shop and not be either pounced on by an over-zealous assistant, or ignored by assistants who are more interested in talking to each other than looking after the customers. Hotter in Bath had the perfect level of unobtrusive but available help, which made my browsing (and subsequent purchase) all the more enjoyable. A lovely shop and staff."
"I'm and 'old lady,' who loves shoes! For the first time in my life, it appears "I have found some of the best fitting, orthopedically sound and comfortable shoes on the planet." My first purchase was several months ago (2017); the shoes came and they are everything I'd hoped for and more. I told my daughter and ordered several pairs for her, and she's awaiting her order. All Hotter need do is keep up the good structural, appearance and excellent fabrics, and you will have my business forever. I will tell all my friends about your product. It would be nice if the wait time for delivery wasn't so long--but, I realize these shoes come from across the Pond, so it's one of the small things I would like improvement on. Miz Frankie"
"My boots were lost in transit and not delivered in over one month. When I called about the order, I was kept on hold more than 10 minutes. I asked that the replacement boots be expedited and was told it would cost $15.00 even though it was Hotter's responsibility. And no one ever apologized for the delay or inconvenience. Terrible customer service, and the longest shipping times in the business."
"Reliable, comfortable and good value."
"Terrible customer service been buying shoes from hotter for years until I bought my granddaughter boots and after one month of wearing and being treated with there products. The boots developed a white coating. I was rudely told how to look after leather and I should treat them with a renewal cream. I've only ever bought leather and after four weeks renewal cream ? I don't think so, then she said they were scuffed which I replied you do have to wear them they were not scuffed. Totally uncaring unprofessional no customer service skills at all. Never shopping there again cheap leather is the only explanation as I've been buying there for years. Very dissapointed."
"Bought expensive walking boots which within a year leaked. Hotter claim to take 20 days to investigate when faulty goods are returned, despite asking them to hurry process along as needed them for the wet weather. Sent them back via a courier they arranged to find 4 weeks later that they had lost them. They first of all said I would have to look into the loss and was even told by one unhelpful customer adviser that it I was one of many customers and he wouldn't help. The next person I spoke to was more helpful but still was only going to offer me a credit note as the boots I originally ordered were no longer for sale and claiming that as I had had them over 90 days I was not entitled to a refund. When I pointed out the boots were not fit for purpose under the trading description act especially as water proof boots should be expected to last a lot longer than 90 days I did after speaking to a manager get my money back. It should however not have been such a difficult process to get a refund on what was a faulty pair of expensive boots. After buying shoes from hotter for a number of years I am now at the point of never wanting to buy from them again. Very disappointed!!"
California Customer
Unverified Reviewer
"Actually, I can't rate the shoes completely yet, as I made the order 11/14/17, and have only to receive one pair of 2. Both pairs were backordered after the order was confirmed. The prices lowered and because I noticed that, I was able to argue the lower price as compensation for the wait. The first pair to arrive has been very comfortable, even to sensitive feet. The second pair-OMG! What kind of shipping process is used? Has been on a very slow route for weeks with a very vague tracking system. Phone waits are often quite long, and sometimes the voices a bit snippy."
Richard Stevens
"Good prices, excellent despatch operation and the ability to return via our local branch. First rate UK company"
"Really lousy customer service. Held on the phone twice for 20 minutes with no answer. Like others tried email also no replies. The shoes are for my 95 year old father but I’m giving up hope of receiving them. Won’t be coming back. The shop people were fine but they cannot help with internet orders"
Gabrielle Fleming
"Shoes very comfortable, delivered quickly and good quality"
"Don’t be fooled with the British made union flag on there shoes as it’s fake. The only part of the shoe made in the uk is the sole. The rest of the shoe are made in China, and India as they are shipped in by sea container. I just hope people see this as it’s so wrong what they are doing. Iv also noticed they are throwing a lot of recycle material into the bins, they the the minimum recycling. The health and safety is also poor as you have forklift driving down pedestrians walkways. There are no ppe enforced apart from the stores. I would rate this company a 3/10 for health and safety they should be ashamed as they don’t take there employees health seriously. Also from the sole making machines there is a haze in the air silicone base, so if you have asthma please keep away."
Hotter Shoes is rated 2.42 based on 213 reviews