Hotter Shoes Reviews

36% of reviewers recommend Hotter Shoes
A
A: Big Online Retailers with Unhappy Customers.
B

Hotter Comfort Concept 2 Peel Road West Pimbo Skelmersdale

Categories:
Fashion
Footwear

How would you rate Hotter Shoes ?

"I bought some sandals on line yesterday and this afternoon I received an email informing me those sandals were no longer in stock and to find an alternative item. I found another sandal, different colour, same brand and tried to get through phoning on 3 separate occasions, one call lasted 30 minutes. After trying for 4 hours I spoke to someone who told me the alternative sandals were also no longer in stock and she could not understand why my order was taken as there has to be at leat 5 pairs in stock before the site allows you to make an order. She told me the reason I couldn't get through was because they were incredibly busy. Well Hotter. Sort out you stock control and customer service. As a carer for my husband I am also incredibly busy and saying sorry is just not good enough! I love your shoes but will never buy from your online site in future."
"I love Hotter's pink shoes for the summer. They are pretty and extremely comfortable. I would happily recommend them but I do wish they would glue in the inner-soles. They tend to come out when you take the shoes off and it's a fiddle to push them back in."
"I bought 3 pair of wide width shoes, all were so narrow I couldn't even try them on. Sent back for refund, 3 months later I received an email that they had questions about my return. When I called, they only wanted to confirm that I wanted a refund and not a replacement. They stated I would receive a refund in 3-5 days."
"I must have purchased more than forty pairs of boots and shoes from Hotter over the last ten years, and I have no complaints whatever. I have found their staff very helpful, their deliveries often next day, and their refunds prompt. Their products are wonderfully comfortable to wear and I have never had any problem with quality. A frequently worn pair of shoes will last two to three years, and even the older shoes are easy to keep looking good with the use of the excellent renovating polish, which I think is the best shoe treatment on the market, so no complaints about how long they last. I have had four operations on my feet, and now I rarely wear any other brand. The fact that the insoles can be replaced is a bonus, and I cannot understand why anyone complains about them coming out when shoes are taken off. This has only happened to me when wearing summer shoes with bare feet, when the insole sticks to the feet, and can be remedied by rubbing a little talcum over clean feet before putting the shoes on. It never happens when socks or tights are worn. I have no connection whatever to Hotter, but I am a retired businesswoman, and I simply cannot stand back and see some of these criticisms go unchallenged. Some critics may indeed have grounds for complaint, but they should contact the Managing Director if they feel their complaint is not being taken seriously, not trash the reputation of a good British company like this. After all, out of all the tens of thousands of customers Hotter must have, only 154 comments have three or fewer stars. So clearly, for everyone who feels the need to make a negative public comment rather than a constructive complaint to senior management, there are tens of thousands of happy customers who, like me, simply show their appreciation of Hotter by buying again and again."
"Wanted to return shoes because the sizing was wrong.I emailed,wrote and tried to call for instructions.After 2 weeks with no response I gave the shoes to the Salvation Army.I have 2 pairs that I just love.But I will never buy from Hotter again."
"I've bought lots of Hotter Shoes. Without exception, they are EXCELLENT quality, good value and most importantly all styles are attractive and...they fit. What could be better than choosing shoes in the comfort of your home? The 0800 number's excellent and tho' sometimes it's slow, the website is really clear. There can be discrepancy in sizing between styles but that's the nature of buying shoes. I've introduced friends to Hotter...they haven't been let down either."
"Purchased 4 pair of your shoes and every pair has the same problem. The inner soles comes loose. It's very frustrating having to keep replacing them each time shoes are taken off. They're not cheap shoes and I would have expected better workmanship for the price. I did make a complaint to your Customer Services to be told these particular shoes are made so that the innersoles can be taken out. I have since talked to others that have purchased different styles of your shoes and its a common complaint of ALL your shoes! I am not happy with the reason I was given and won't be purchasing from Hotters again. I think the stars awarded by myself and others is reflected in your bad workmanship and would not advise others to purchase from your Company."
"Great shoes, great quality, very comfortable, no problems with shipping. Not sure why there’s so many complaints. I’ve never had a problem."
Erica Ward
"Always happy with shoes I purchase online. The ordering process is easy and arrive relatively quickly. The shoes are smart and comfortable to wear. Happy to support a British company."
Maureen-ann
"The shoes always fit so well, good choice to choose from and stylish"
"Since Hotter offered 25 percent off and free shipping today, I decided to place an order (I went to their site through Ebates, which was giving 5 percent cash back). When I looked in the outlet, I had an unusual experience. The outlet pages showed the original price and the outlet price, but when I clicked on a pair of shoes and went to the next page (the one that focuses solely on the pair of shoes on which I clicked), I watched the outlet price change to the full price. That seems rather dishonest (okay, a lot dishonest), and I'll think twice about ordering from them again. What a shame since I like their shoes."
"I bought 3 pairs of shoes and returned only 1. It’s been 5 months and I still don’t have a refund even though return shipping label shows that shoes were delivered back to them in December. Emailed 3 times and no answer. Don’t buy shoes from them because you’ll never see the refund."
B Johnston
"They supply the most comfortable shoes anyone would be pleased to wear - and the delivery is always done quickly"
"They are very comfortable, pretty and very well made. I had to exchange my first pair for a smaller size. The company could not have been more helpful."
Clare Mason
"Great boots Arrived quickly with Hermes who always call back or leave with trusted neighbour"
"I live in NY and saw advertisement in Bon Appetit magazine. Very pleased. Bought comfy sandals and two identical pocketbooks in different colors, - one for my 23 yr old daughter's birthday and another for myself. The items arrived to NY in 2 days no problem! My daughter loved the bag! Cool! The sandals were too wide so I sent back and ordered a substitute. Very pleased with the whole process, the ease of communicating with customer service and the ease of free returns. Pleased with the sandals."
Lillian Smith
Verified Reviewer
"The sponge rubber heels of the Hotter shoes I purchased have totally disintegrated. The upper part of the shoe is in excellent condition. I am so disappointed as i have really liked Hotters. My neighbor has had the same problem with her Hotters. such a shame. Are they being made in some Asian country. I threw them away or I would provide a photo."
"I am a70 year old male. Like many people my age have some medical problems with my legs and feet. I bought my first pair of shoes about 3 years ago. They were so good I have since bought two more pairs. My wife has just bought her first pair. They are great quality and can be worn without breaking in. I find they make walking a pleasure again. The first pair I bought are still like new."
"The quality of the shoes are nothing like they were. I have been buying "Dew" for years and they lasted over 2 years. My latest pair are falling apart after several months. Not good value."
Hotter Shoes is rated 2.55 based on 242 reviews