Hotter Shoes Reviews

36% of reviewers recommend Hotter Shoes
06AM
6AM
A
A: Big Online Retailers with Unhappy Customers.
B

Categories:
Fashion
Footwear

Tell us how Hotter Shoes made you happy

"So surprised at all the negative reviews. I discovered Hotters about 8 years ago and they were the only thing I could wear after breaking an ankle in 2012. My biggest complaint is they don't do all the colors/styles in wide. I now have well over a dozen pairs of shoes/boots and have not had any trouble with customer service or the quality of the shoes. Although usually very happy with orders, there've been a few that that weren't keepers and I've had no problem with returns or exchanges. Yes, it takes a few weeks each way, but it clearly states that on the site. On the one occasion that I had to speak to customer service, they were polite and helpful. I do buy during sales and promos since I don't like to pay extra for shipping. Fortunately, I've had no trouble with the crumbling soles that others have mentioned (and I'm still wearing some 7 year old shoes). Apart from a few pairs of Teva sandals, Hotters are all I wear now, and the most comfortable shoes I've found for my problem feet."
Are you Hotter Shoes? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Hotter Shoes receives. Reply Free
"I would give zero stars if possible! Bought some lovely sandals from the Gretna green outlet in Scotland. The elastic on the trip of the shoes was intact, but when I got them home to Australia, I could not wear them as the elastic had somehow come out. Contacted hotter and they are denying any responsibility as they were seconds. My shoes are a complete waste of money as I have never worn them."
"We have gotten three pairs of shoes/boots from Hotter so far, with a fourth on order. My first pair I was not happy with, as it was too tight and the right shoe hurts when I wear it, but my daughter's first pair she was ecstatic with, and her exact words were, "These shoes changed my life!" She works at a sales job where she is on her feet for 10 hours a day, and her feet hurt her so badly she was thinking of quitting until she got these shoes. She LOVES them, and wanted another pair just like them, but they don't have her size in the other color she wanted. The second pair that I ordered for myself are a pair of boots, and I LOVE THEM! They fit perfectly and feel great. My daughter has another pair, of shorty boots on order, and is planning on getting another pair of shoes from Hotter as well. I would highly recommend them (for people needing a wider width), but do know that it takes a few weeks to arrive. So I would definitely give 5 stars if the first pair had fit as well as these boots do, and if the delivery time was not greater than two weeks. Also a plus, it's fun listening to the British accent when you're ordering over the phone!"
"Dreadful insoles that crinkle, wrinkle & cause a lot of pain."
"Hotter USA is not making their money selling shoes. Rather, they are selling your information. Since making an online purchase for an elderly neighbor a few months ago, I have received scores of catalogs I never requested. Since the merchandise in these catalogs is geared towards seniors & are completely unrelated to any thing I have recently purchased online, I can safely deduce that Hotter is the source of this immediate uptick in junk mail. see Hotter's privacy policy here https://www.hotter.com/us/en/info/privacy-policy For U.S. residence, go to https://catalogchoice.org, to remove yourself from unwanted junk mail"
"beware of the outlet...ordered leap shoes .one shoe far too big, returned within 24 hours.. refunded me back 2 to 3 weeks later charged me £7.45 for this postal service. also takes shoes over 1 week to receive and over one week to be returned back I have bought same shoes from shop which fitted okay.. outlet shoes no no? I won't be online shopping with hotter again"
"EXCELLENT COMFORTABLE shoes and boots. Well made, good quality and a good grip, when walking in the wet weather conditions."
"Always found shoes very comfortable and perfect for walking around the shops etc. BUT I have had a few pairs that soles have disintegrated without warning - rather embarrassing to find a trail of black. The first pair it happened to I just threw in the bin as had a number of years but loved them. Another pair were sandals which I had not worn a great deal but had a few years and today another pair fine when I left home but disintegrating after walked a short distance. Hotter really should give a warning that this will happen if shoes not warn regularly. I have 2 new pairs this summer, one pair wearing regularly but the other keep for "best" which is something a lot of older women do! I will think twice before buying Hotter shoes again."
"fantastic shoes so comfortable easy website just choose and buy and free delivery"
"Very comfortable shoes, good material, and proper for people with very sensitive feet like mine"
"They are thieves who, in spite of saying free shipping and returns, they accept the return but do not credit your account. I had to file a dispute with my credit card company to be reimbursed by my credit card company, but they did not respond to my repeated and numerous calls and emails. They are very rude too. Some people must have given these charlatans that the American public can be treated this way."
"Hotter products are very good quality and fit; price is average; customer service and interaction is fair to poor. I've ordered over 50 pairs of shoes/boots during past 5 or so years due to Hotter comfort and joint replacements. HOWEVER, their customer service is fair to poor and those answering phones (orders and C'Service) are not always cordial. My biggest concern is the discrepancy between email offers/codes in the US, via email, and what Hotter employees (in England) see on their computers. Unless you save your emails, so to forward to them, you are out of luck and they don't care."
"sole splitting seems to be a problem with quite a few of their shoes/Users/User/Library/Containers/com.arat.Vacuum.OSX/Data/Downloads/IMG_20180811_204803.jpg"
"I ordered a pair of hotter shoes in the hotter sale with a discount voucher, the shoes were dispatched, the wrong size, the wrong colour, the wrong material, I telephoned to find out how to return, filled out the voucher saying I would still like the correct pair of shoes resent, the lady I spoke to did not say they would not be available. After about 4 weeks I rang to see when I would receive the shoes and was told they did not have any in stock and the lady I spoke to before should have sent out the correct pair straight away, I asked when they might be available and was told he did not know when or if they would have them in again and the next delivery was not due until September it’s now the beginning of August, this is Hotter I am speaking to not a retailer. The man just kept offering a refund, to say I am disappointed is an understatement, I ordered the shoes to go with a dress for an event, clearly this I missed, but I would have still liked the shoes, but was told they could not guarantee their availability. The return form which I completed asked if I would like a replacement sent which I ticked, the man said they did not automatically resend out replacements despite this being on the form and talking to someone before I sent them back. Nobody rang when I sent the shoes back to say they were not available I had to chase up the order, very disappointing experience, I am now waiting for a refund. I will not use this company again"
"This company is the biggest scam going. Their shoes do not fit and when you return them using their label they do not refund your money. When you call to find out what is going on they just leave you on hold and you never get to talk to anyone. After several attempts I tried one more time today and sat on the phone for 25 minutes with no one ever answering. I am now going to call my credit card company and dispute the charge. DO NOT EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY."
"Comfortable shoes. The company offer wide fit on a wide selection; their customer service is helpful and efficient. Their goods are good value for money"
"I would give Hotter zero stars if I could. They will take your money, send you shoes that don't fit, and despite returning them, unworn, in the original packaging, using their return label, they won't refund your money. Avoid this company at all costs."
"I bought some sandals on line yesterday and this afternoon I received an email informing me those sandals were no longer in stock and to find an alternative item. I found another sandal, different colour, same brand and tried to get through phoning on 3 separate occasions, one call lasted 30 minutes. After trying for 4 hours I spoke to someone who told me the alternative sandals were also no longer in stock and she could not understand why my order was taken as there has to be at leat 5 pairs in stock before the site allows you to make an order. She told me the reason I couldn't get through was because they were incredibly busy. Well Hotter. Sort out you stock control and customer service. As a carer for my husband I am also incredibly busy and saying sorry is just not good enough! I love your shoes but will never buy from your online site in future."
"I love Hotter's pink shoes for the summer. They are pretty and extremely comfortable. I would happily recommend them but I do wish they would glue in the inner-soles. They tend to come out when you take the shoes off and it's a fiddle to push them back in."
"I bought 3 pair of wide width shoes, all were so narrow I couldn't even try them on. Sent back for refund, 3 months later I received an email that they had questions about my return. When I called, they only wanted to confirm that I wanted a refund and not a replacement. They stated I would receive a refund in 3-5 days."
Hotter Shoes is rated 2.54 based on 259 reviews