humble household Reviews

of reviewers recommend humble household

Tell us how humble household made you happy
humble household 1 star review on 31st December 2019
Randi
More Photos & Videos
humble household 1 star review on 3rd December 2019
RVK
More Photos & Videos
I would give them a zero if I could! I ordered a self cleaning mop bucket with a mop and extra cleaning pads. I received some ugly pink scrubbing gloves. when I contacted them they said they would refund my money if I returned them. sending the item they mailed to me in error will cost me at least 25.00 because they require a tracking slip. or they said could keep this and they would refund 40% still not fair to me because there is no way this item was 60% of my original purchase. I feel like this is a scam! don't do it people you will not like it!
I ordered a tool 10 days before Christmas as a gift for my son. I was billed for the item and it appeared on my credit card. Today is the 30th of December and the item never arrived. I went online to track the package but the carrier never received the package therefore I was unable to track. Tried contacting Inspired Household and was unable to reach anyone.
The order was packaged properly and contained glass elements - all floating around in a plastic bag!
Another item (for Christmas) cane incomplete - I have had no reply from the company and now have to buy another item (from a reputable store).
Rubbish customer service.
ABSOLUTE SCAM
Never received my order placed before Thanksgiving, Christmas is tomorrow..........Scam and they have all my info. too. Probably sold it on the Darkweb already!!!
Not recieved my order !!!!! SCAM
Ordered the material 3 weeks ago. Got an order confirmation but no materials. Horrible service. Won't ever be ordering again from this site.
Ordered item three weeks ago - no item, and no response either - money obviously lost
I'm afraid to say it is a scam. Ordered five "resurrection plants" (selaginella lepidophylla), all five were dead on arrival (dead plants also open in water but stay brown & don't grow further - they're supposed to be bright green). In hindsight, many positive reviews on their page were from customers who didn't realize that their plants were dead. Have been trying to reach them but no answer, & there is no phone number available.
I think 9 spam e-mails in 24 hours is excessive... so annoying that l had to unsubscribe.
I discovered a typo in the shipping address after ordering a product. I contactacted HH about the problem, was told to handle directing with USPS. 10 weeks later still no product delivered, and HH has been radio silent despite multiple attempts to email into them. And they still kept the money for the product. I'll be reporting this to my credit card company as fraud. Ended up getting the same product via Amazon for nearly half the price. Save yourself the hassle and the ridiculously long shipping timeframe and go with an online retailer you know.
Everything they sell is junk and it comes individually and with no instructions. Everything I ordered ended up in the trash. Stay away from this company.
I received the wi-fi digital microscope on Monday, the 21st. When I unpacked it, the box, packaging, and directions inside were all very wet. I let everything dry over night and tried to turn it on the next day. It would not turn on, so I charged it. On Wednesday, after charging for 24 hours, the lights would turn on, but the blue indicator light never turned on and and it would not pair with my iphone. After that, it would not turn off again (the LED lights remain on whether it is plugged in to charge or not plugged in). Also, the directions say the red light turns off when it is fully charged. When plugged in, the light remains red, although it goes off when it is unplugged. I decided to try to charge it longer.
Now on Friday, it still does not work. The blue light does not come on, and it will not pair with my iphone.
I have contacted customer service multiple times. They asked for a video, which I sent. They confirmed the microscope was not working and said they would send a new one. However, they have never sent a new one, they have not refunded my money, and they have stopped answering my emails.
Thieves!!!!!
Thieves, continue stealing money out of account.
SCAM. No response to emails and no real tracking. I think I got scammed too!
Ordered a total of seven items from them. Everything ships separately and very slow. Still waiting for one item 4 weeks later and it looks like it hasn’t even left China yet. I think they sift through reviews and only post the positive ones.
It was very easy to make my order. I felt the price was fair, and I received my order on time. I will order again.
Humble household is a scam, I order two phone cases 2 months ago and every single time I try to reach out to them?? All they do is give me bull$hit excuses. They run a goose chase and that is it. They have taken my money and won’t return it. You can’t contact them on the phone either.
I ordered 3 tiny fine glass angel vases, when package arrived on my doorstep I noticed the package was pushed/squashed in on one corner and I could hear a rattle like something was loose or broken.
on opening the package I did find one of the angels broken. So I contacted humble household by email as they kept me up to date on the delivery. I exchanged emails a couple of times and ended up being refunded the $12 for the broken glass angel. I was very pleased with the communication and the prompt service
humble household is rated 2.68 based on 558 reviews