humble household Reviews

43% of reviewers recommend humble household

Tell us how humble household made you happy

Over a month
refunds process
Difficult
returns process
Could Be Better
"I purchased your flat iron which did not heat up enough to do anything. Your commercial is totally false. It does not heat up to the temperature of my iron. When it arrived it was a mini size. I hate it. Very disappointed."
Are you humble household? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"This is a great microscope for the money. Easy to use. And has a camera feature that is great as well. Very happy with it."
"I purchased a pair of hair straighteners which looked amazing in the advert. However they didn’t reach anywhere near the promised heat temperature and I had to pay £9.00 for the return. I don’t think this ya acceptable and I won’t be using this site again."
"Prices are good and my car shades are awesome, but was a little disappointed in my order of sprinklers they wont even hook up to a hose the one i did get but also baught 3 more same day and never received them but I am very confident I will receive a refund."
"I don't know who is writing the fake reviews for this company but you can easily tell they're not English! There has not been one person that I have ever met that speaks like that or would type or pronounce words like that. The reviews are fake so why would I even think for a second about ordering something from these frauds. If I could give 0 stars I would. 6 weeks for delivery and the run around when I contact them too? Look, I know China is trying it's best to grow but if this is any precursor to their success, they'll fall way below the mark their aiming for."
"The item I sent for did not arrive after many months and so I informed you. A new item was promptly sent which arrived in just a couple of weeks! Thanks for the trust and for the speed of sending the replacement. I did think the price was too high for the quality of the item, that is why I gave 4 stars rather than 5"
"Reflex Speedball Trainer is a fun, simple device. As a senior, great exercise for eye coordination, reflexes and balance."
"I am very satisfied when I do business with them. I purchased a lot of items from them. But, I never complain anything about them. Products are good at a reasonable price. Sometimes, I also receive a discount coupon from them. That is a great time for shopping. Shipping and delivery are okay. Not take too long for oversea shipping. For me, It is okay. You can follow up a tracking number for shipping. And then, you know when it is arriving. Nothing to complain at all. Also, return and refund is fine for any reason. So, I would like to recommend this company to anyone who wants to do business with them. You won't get disappointed."
"The angel vase is beautiful. My Mother loved it! Thanks for the service."
"I don't know who they're paying to get good reviews about their customer service, but I'm still waiting for a tracking number and being told it could take another 15-20 days before I even find out HOW it will be shipped...(hearing "IF" it will be shipped). Requests for info all week have turned into automated messages with lots of ads telling me how they're giving me "special" discounts if I hurry up and give them more money. Sketchy at best. I'm probably never going to see my money nor the product. I'm a science teacher and will have to order somewhere else now just to be sure I have it before we need it. Will NEVER order from them again and DO NOT RECOMMEND this company at all!"
"Still waiting on how they're going to ship an order I placed over a week ago-getting nothing but automated messages with empty promises. Paid extra for insured shipping, but not holding my breath. 3-5 days is now 15-20 days to "process the order" in their BS autoresponses, but I'm being flooded with a bunch more "special offers" and requests for more of my money. Seriously wish I never saw this company nor gave them a dime. #FeelingScammed"
"The shades are the best,you get 2 sets for the price of 1, fast delivery...haven't had any reason to contact customer service because the shades are all that they say they are...I have ordered them twice and have told several people about how great they are"
"The customer service is great. Delivery and packaging is well done. Items I have bought have been super. Overall an excellent company."
"I got 2pcs of the Guardian Angel vases. Packaging is good as the vases are cushioned properly in the foam boxes. Price is reasonable for such a unique product. Love these little cute vases!"
"Packaging is good as the vases are cushioned properly in style foam boxes. Price of item is reasonable."
"Thank you so much I loved it!I have told all my friends about you guy!and now they’re happy with your stuff too..."
"Humble Household has exceptional customer service, tracking information and products! My food saver works exactly as described and I will be ordering more very soon! 😊"
"Fairy lights are beautiful and the rodent solar elimator seems to be working out .. Communication on my shipment was great , items received wishing a reasonable time"
"I ordered the Keratine treatment for damaged hair and it did work! I have curly hair with highlights and the product repaired the damaged bits to some extent and defined the curls. The product was shipped from overseas and the instructions on the package were in Korean. Overall, it is a good product, but it is a bit pricy."
"the car shades are fantastic, they fit like a glove and also it works as a safety net if you open the windows for the kids in the back"
humble household is rated 2.69 based on 474 reviews