iapetus Reviews

of reviewers recommend iapetus
Read iapetus Reviews

About iapetus:

iapetus is a gallery in Great Malvern, Worcestershire and an enticing website at www.iapetus.co.uk. At iapetus you’ll discover fabulous handmade gifts, jewellery, home accessories, art and stationery created by over 150 rather talented artists and designer makers.

We spend a lot of time carefully sourcing and selecting work for gallery and iapetus.co.uk. We only sell items that we genuinely love and have a passion for ourselves. Everything you see at iapetus gallery and iapetus.co.uk has been crafted to a high standard, ethically sourced, be that made in the UK or fairly traded from our International artisans, and lastly is quirky and unusual - something which surprises our customers and puts a smile on their faces!

At iapetus we also pride ourselves on the service we offer our customers and the knowledge our team has of the products. We’re more than happy to answer any questions you have, whether it’s about our artists, how something is made or if you need help selecting the ideal gift for a loved one.
To find out more about iapetus visit us at iapetus.co.uk.

hello@iapetus.co.uk

34 Belle Vue Terrace

Tell us how iapetus made you happy
iapetus 5 star review on 19th November 2020
Jackie Henderson
iapetus 5 star review on 10th February 2018
Melanie Wilkinson
Lovely Jo Downs tea light holder received yesterday
Very well packaged & a handwritten thank you message enclosed. A very personal touch, thank you!
Both items were of great quality. Really nice to find a range of products that are different to other retailers. Quick to despatch and good communication.
Iapetus always have something interesting of taste and quality and is the first port of call for objects of desire. I hope this continues for many years to come.
A beautifully chosen range of gifts you don’t find on the high street. Arrived quickly and nicely presented in jewellery pouch. Great service.
Easy to order. Prompt delivery. Lovely unusual advent calendar
Really good and prompt service. I would definitely recommend Iapetus
Lovely goods. Excellent customer service. Order very well packaged. Would definitely recommend this brilliant shop.
Such a pleasure to find such beautiful and 'different' items to buy and excellent customer service. My order arrived very quickly - a surprise in such difficult times - and everything was very carefully packed. Just so pleased with everything - thank you!
Cards are lovely, and service excellent, arrived super quickly, thank you!
Thank you to all at iapetus excellent service . Delivery was within a day or so contents wow so good exactly what I wanted
Really lovely shop, staff are always helpful. Had to use the online service because of lockdown [and that Great Malvern is not so close] and the on-line service has been superb.
Great Malvern is always worth a visit, anytime of year, but Iapetus has become another reason to make the trip.
Lovely cards, unlike any I've seen elsewhere, sent promptly, well-packaged and with a nice hand-written note, thanking me for my purchase and hoping the recipients love the cards! I'll be shopping here again!
Lovely cards and fast delivery
Wonderful unique products and super service. My only problem is which to choose .
Oh, what beautiful arty gifts. I will certainly come back to you and order.

Thank you for sending me this beautiful email iapetus.
Pearl
This arty crafty supplier has a beautiful artistic range of greeting cards and always despatches very quickly. thank you
Ordered a Christmas advent calendar. Ordering and paying was easy and I was updated on the delivery process so knew what was happening. It arrived quickly and in excellent condition - it looks wonderful :-)
For many years I have been pleased with the quality of goods, choice, service and reliability. From a standard lamp, posted, to small Christmas decorations their service and attention to detail is second to none.
A delight , well done iapetus. Thank you, again.
Beautiful cards; swift and personal service in delivery. I will be ordering further items from your lovely shop, supporting artists and crafters in my former home town.
So pleased with the lovely
ladvent calendars which I have sent to my Grandsons in Ireland.
iapetus is rated 4.95 based on 1,911 reviews