iapetus Reviews

of reviewers recommend iapetus
Read iapetus Reviews

About iapetus:

iapetus is a gallery in Great Malvern, Worcestershire and an enticing website at www.iapetus.co.uk. At iapetus you’ll discover fabulous handmade gifts, jewellery, home accessories, art and stationery created by over 150 rather talented artists and designer makers.

We spend a lot of time carefully sourcing and selecting work for gallery and iapetus.co.uk. We only sell items that we genuinely love and have a passion for ourselves. Everything you see at iapetus gallery and iapetus.co.uk has been crafted to a high standard, ethically sourced, be that made in the UK or fairly traded from our International artisans, and lastly is quirky and unusual - something which surprises our customers and puts a smile on their faces!

At iapetus we also pride ourselves on the service we offer our customers and the knowledge our team has of the products. We’re more than happy to answer any questions you have, whether it’s about our artists, how something is made or if you need help selecting the ideal gift for a loved one.
To find out more about iapetus visit us at iapetus.co.uk.

hello@iapetus.co.uk

34 Belle Vue Terrace

Tell us how iapetus made you happy
I buy all my cards from Iapetus - beautiful, original designs and great quality.
Service is excellent and orders arrive promptly and in perfect condition.
Thanks as always,
Rosie
Absolute fab sevice.
Quick postage and even a hand written Thank You note
Cheers Kev
We viewed a large selection of light/lamp shades in their lovely gallery. Eventually ordered on line and found the process efficient. Large light shade received on schedule and in good order. Many thanks.
Thank you for such a fabulous service. The item I bought was delivered very quickly and is a lovely item. Will definitely shop with you again.
Bought two lovely items as Birthday gifts. Both recipients loved them - thank you.
Excellent website, lovely artifacts and excellentservice. A great place to find beautifulgifts and it allows metosupport a local gallery.
Prompt, well packaged and beautiful.
Always good service,
Prompt delivery and quality goods!
Thanks again, lovely items
Having been given a gift token in Covid times I was confounded by the choice available, until I spotted the chopping board. Very robust and rustic, and does what it should. It was easy to order. I just wish I had looked while the sale was on! Great service from Iapetus. Thank you.
Very friendly, reliable, fast service, and beautiful products. We'll keep coming back for more!
Delighted with the cards I ordered. Beautiful quality, carefully packed and fast delivery.
Easy to navigate site and order. Wonderful unusual items for sale. Arrived promptly, well packaged and excellent quality. Good value.
This was my first time ordering from this company and it won’t be the last. The cards were of excellent quality and arrived well packaged and promptly after ordering. Great communication from the company as to despatch etc. I am so looking forward to sending the cards to friends and family to cheer up these Lockdown times. Thank you Iapetus . Rosie
Very impressed with the website. So easy to order as each step is clear. Delivery was much faster than I expected too. Packaging of a fragile purchase was impressive. Thank you!
Fantastic independent shop with a great range of quality products. This was my go to place for presents when I lived in Malvern but I’ve found the online service just as good now I live in Northumberland. Well done to all at Iapetus! Stay safe.
Love the items on this site and extremely happy with my latest purchase of Jo Downs Altantic shoal. Can't wait to put them up on my hallway.
Really pleased with the service and quick delivery of my beautiful necklace by Kate Stone which I’ve worn since. Excellent. Thank you
Beautiful handmade products, this time cards. Before I had purchased beautiful silver hare jewellery. Good service, easy and reliable delivery.
I'm absolutely thrilled to have found this company. The products are very good, the service is wonderful and it's a small company - what's not to like.
Excellent service and lovely, unusual gifts and cards.
iapetus is rated 4.95 based on 2,128 reviews