iapetus Reviews

of reviewers recommend iapetus
Read iapetus Reviews

About iapetus:

iapetus is a gallery in Great Malvern, Worcestershire and an enticing website at www.iapetus.co.uk. At iapetus you’ll discover fabulous handmade gifts, jewellery, home accessories, art and stationery created by over 150 rather talented artists and designer makers.

We spend a lot of time carefully sourcing and selecting work for gallery and iapetus.co.uk. We only sell items that we genuinely love and have a passion for ourselves. Everything you see at iapetus gallery and iapetus.co.uk has been crafted to a high standard, ethically sourced, be that made in the UK or fairly traded from our International artisans, and lastly is quirky and unusual - something which surprises our customers and puts a smile on their faces!

At iapetus we also pride ourselves on the service we offer our customers and the knowledge our team has of the products. We’re more than happy to answer any questions you have, whether it’s about our artists, how something is made or if you need help selecting the ideal gift for a loved one.
To find out more about iapetus visit us at iapetus.co.uk.

hello@iapetus.co.uk

34 Belle Vue Terrace

Tell us how iapetus made you happy
iapetus 5 star review on 19th November 2020
iapetus 5 star review on 19th April 2018
Jackie Henderson
iapetus 5 star review on 10th February 2018
Melanie Wilkinson
Very swift response to order, careful, eco friendly packing and lovely goods exactly as described and depicted. Good value. Thank you
Always fast and attentive service. Lovely Christmas cards! Highly recommend.
Fantastic selection of unique and beautiful cards and fast delivery.
What an excellent company this is. If you want the sort of customer service that you thought had disappeared in this world of faceless automation then look no further than the amazing people at Iapetus. Brilliant selection of interesting items and a joy to deal with. A benchmark for all independent retailers!
My first order with iapetus arriced on time, not over the top packaging and very well made.
Wonderful range of gorgeous things for sale! Lovely, friendly company to deal with. Will definitely be back!
Thank you for the extremely well packed box of ceramics which my grand daughter will love. So glad to see you reuse packaging for your parcels.I really appreciate the care you take.
Only ordered Monday evening and arrived Wednesday, carefully packaged; impossible to have been quicker, thank you! Sam Cannon’s Ammonite Pavement & Leave Room in Your Garden greetings cards are stunning. I couldn’t be more delighted.
I have just received the mouse cheese knife I ordered and it’s lovely. Such great quality! Looking forward to my next order
Lovely to find such a interesting and quality of products, we have shopped online with you many times and have always been delighted with our orders, the 3D cards and laser cut are beautiful and delighted many recipients, thankyou and maybe one day will actually visit the shop, stay safe and healthy everyone
Excellent service. Prompt delivery. Lovely selection of greeting cards. Thank you.
Fantastic company to deal with. We are so pleased with the bowl we purchased which is absolutely gorgeous and at a very reasonable price too. Communication was excellent throughout until we received our purchase - can't recommend iapetus gallery highly enough!
Excellent prompt service
Goods selected arrived quickly safely wrapped and as seen on website
No disappointment in quality or appearance
Highly recommend for all good and unique gifts
Great quick, professional service, lovely, well made, original products and hugely satisfying to know that I am supporting craftsmen when I shop here.
A lovely selection of items online. Also I was very impressed with a few hand written words on the order receipt thanking me; demonstrating excellent personal customer service.
Excellent service yet again from Iapetus Gallery. I visited their shop in Worcester last winter and have since ordered several times on line. I can thoroughly recommend them.
Beautiful card, happy customer. Dropped 1 star as postage took a long time.
Fantastic range of products, great communication and a speedy delivery - will certainly be back for more!
Excellent service - found just what I was looking for!
Website shows all the artefacts in detail. Ordering was straightforward and clear. When the porcelain hare arrived I was very impressed with the care taken in packaging it to avoid breakages as the hare was extremely fragile. The order was acknowledged immediately and delivered promptly. I highly recommend Iapetus to you for their care from ordering to delivery. The prices were competitive too!
iapetus is rated 4.95 based on 1,911 reviews