iapetus Reviews

of reviewers recommend iapetus
Read iapetus Reviews

About iapetus:

iapetus is a gallery in Great Malvern, Worcestershire and an enticing website at www.iapetus.co.uk. At iapetus you’ll discover fabulous handmade gifts, jewellery, home accessories, art and stationery created by over 150 rather talented artists and designer makers.

We spend a lot of time carefully sourcing and selecting work for gallery and iapetus.co.uk. We only sell items that we genuinely love and have a passion for ourselves. Everything you see at iapetus gallery and iapetus.co.uk has been crafted to a high standard, ethically sourced, be that made in the UK or fairly traded from our International artisans, and lastly is quirky and unusual - something which surprises our customers and puts a smile on their faces!

At iapetus we also pride ourselves on the service we offer our customers and the knowledge our team has of the products. We’re more than happy to answer any questions you have, whether it’s about our artists, how something is made or if you need help selecting the ideal gift for a loved one.
To find out more about iapetus visit us at iapetus.co.uk.

hello@iapetus.co.uk

34 Belle Vue Terrace

Tell us how iapetus made you happy
Easy site to navigate, good representations of products, good tracking information, timely delivery and excellent packaging!
The jars are lovely and very unusual! The discount should go to my sister Teresa, who gave me them.
Thank you Hannah for packing my parcel and sending it so promptly. The cards are just what I like and will be used for the coming years birthdays. Best wishes to you all, Gillian Clark.
Unusual and beautiful cards . I’m very happy with my selection and will definitely revisit!
The order came promptly with a handwritten note.
Would recommend this company
Ordering was quick and easy and the delivery was speedy. The item was very well packaged and I'm very happy with what I've purchased - thank you.
Brilliant service and delighted with my purchase which was beautifully packaged.
Great products and outstanding customer service.
Really impressive online help and customer service with very quick delivery. Very pleased with my two purchases. Already recommended to another friend. :-)
Loved the little charm fits perfectly on my bracelet. Thanks for help when I forgot my password
Lovely products and swift delivery
I ordered three greetings cards from Iapetus and couldn’t fault either the quality of the cards or the efficiency of packaging and delivery. Have already recommended the company to a friend. Excellent value and service 😀
Amazing art and other products. The wind chime is really beautiful. Delivery very quick. It would be good if you could try and find sustainable packaging that does not include polystyrene.
A beautiful piece of glassware, unusual and unique in its design. Quickly dispatched and all at a very reasonable price.
iapetus 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
Beautiful cards I've purchased 5 and am going to frame them and put them on the wall.
Quick service and updated by email all the way. Thankyou.
Fantastic products, service and vibe. Love to shop there!
Excellent choice of cards so welcome in Lockdown when Tesco is the only “real” offer. Cards arrived promptly, well packaged. All good and I will happily use again - even after Lockdown.
I need a lot of cards for the next few months - birthday (for both sexes and various ages) anniversary and sympathy. I found lovely cards for all occasions. Delivery was very prompt. I was very impressed. Thank you.
Really pleased with my purchase - they are beautifully made and stunning to look at - can't wait for next Christmas to put them on my tree. Service was great - shopping with iapetus was a pleasant experience. Joy Scott
Impressive range of unique cards/gifts. Attractive website and efficient customer service. Loved it! Thanks!
Have shopped at Iapetus for a number of years and have always been pleased with the in-shop experience. First time I have bought online and had it sent as a present. Whole process was very stress free and the recipient was very pleased with the present. The packaging and card also made the experience for her.
Thanks