Ideal World Reviews

Dawn williams
Ideal World 1 star review on 7th February 2020
Eddie Cotterill
More Photos & Videos
excellant product for my car prompt delivery at a very good price
Excellent service, quick delivery and convenient drop off for returns. When I had a problem, I called them and the issue was easily resolved.
Every fashion outfit has been great quality.
I bought Williams Waterless carwash at a knockdown price delivered quickly. Have used before great stuff.
Have been an avid fan of this product since launched. If you want great skin hair and nails at an affordable price but of the highest quality you cannot go wrong with this product. Highest grade collagen.
Ideal world tv and internet shopping do amazing offers. They are fantastic with their pick of the day items and sale items. You can return anything free through Asda, even when used as long as it's within 14 days. Whats not to like. Give them a try.
Purchased Gtech AirRam on line with free delivery. Purchased at 9pm Wednesday evening item delivered before lunchtime on the Friday. Easy site to use.
Excellent range of goods at great prices. Speedy ordering process.
Ordered the product on a Saturday of a bank holiday weekend and it was delivered first thing on the Tuesday morning. Very prompt service. Product was as described.
I found a top for my holiday in a love lemon yellow shade, perfect for me
just great service with no quibble
Usually have no trouble but now a Vibrapower exercise machine has not turned up . They have been trying to find it but only because I have pursued it. However, they didn't appear to care less that it cannot be reordered because they have sold out. They need to improve their customer service. I won't bother with them again if they can't be bothered with me.
Recently had to return an item that had obviously been sitting in a warehouse for many years. I was told to drop the item down to my nearest Asda and when I informed them that I was actually registered disabled they arranged a collection for me which I thought was fantastic until they failed to turn up on the said day and when I asked the collections fella he told me they had only been emailed that morning [the next day as to what was arranged] to come collect the parcel that needed returning.
Quite often their special deals are a con. Especially now on their birthday week as they have put up the prices and given a discount which is less than the normal special deal price anyway.
Only item I have been really satisfied with is the Halogen oven which I bought when on special deal. Drill bits failed as the tips broke off drilling quite soft material and replacement cost are not worth it.
my husband purchased strawberries I did take any notice when they came and he planted strait away but whilst watching live TV today and them showing the strawberries he said his didn't look like that there wasn't 1 leaf on any of them so when I checked to see how they was coming on they are all dead, My husband said they was like that when he recieved them. now requested a refund and still waiting for another order taking for ever
Well read all the reviews on blue magic and watch the sale pitch on.tv so I thought I try this well won't a disappointment try it on a baked bean stain at med strength didn't touch it so strengthed to max didn't touch it try it on oven move a little grease had to go back to my
Old oven cleaner haven't tried it on anything else yet but I thing any other cleaner would do the same job
I was watching le cordon blue and noticed the chef used the same knife and board for cutting raw chorizo sausage and cooked chicken and he did not wash hands as you know this is bad practice it was on the21 11 2018
Bought some goods and didn't do the job it was supposed to, contacted the customer services and after dozens of emails and pictures I was informed I wouldn't be getting a refund as they described it as my error. I would rather use QVC and they have a new quibble money back guarantee
I ordered the full BOGOFF set the other day only to find that the concentrate is missing from the order and now will have to await the best part of a week to get what I want.
I am so annoyed and the guy on the phone could hardly speak English and spoke over what I was trying to say.
No wonder they cannot get it right!
Sticking to the shop brands in future, less hassle!
I ordered a mattress from Ideal World. In June I got an email from the courier service they use to say it would be delivered on a certain date. I waited in took time off work change my shift around the new mattress came. I emailed Ideal World and informed him of this stuff. I said I wanted to cancel it and I’ve forgotten sexy Lexi Pay I will be cancelling the monthly payments until it was finished. They emailed me back telling me not to take this is the mattress couple of days later the Courier turned up at the mattress and I told him I wasn’t accepting it and he took it away.Ideal World emailed me to say that was on the way back to the department. Couple of days lease of the same quality as up at the mattress. I decided to take the seat of the mattress and informed Ideal World. I had to stop payments as I intended for the matters to go back. I tried to set up the repayment plan and but the bank said they it will take a week. I informed Ideal World of the situation all along the way emailing them constantly.. When you phone up to no 87 number I’ve spent nearly £10 trying to resolve the matter. They have now charged me £15 admin fee and £3.80. I tried to phone up to pay the mattress twice on the same day and it was totally refused. Ideal World did say that some of the ring me back in 24 hours which they did. But I didn’t have the card to pay the payments. This appears to be phoning me back today I’m still awaiting their call so I can fit pay the balance. For them to charge me an admin fee when I have clearly tried to pay the outstanding balance choice is unacceptable. I would never buy from this company again. When I looklook at the other Reviews which I will do in future when I’m going to buy anything I wouldn’t have bought the mattress from Ideal World . Advice to anybody in future look on the reviews before you buy because I certainly will do take care .
Ideal World is rated 1.95 based on 140 reviews