Identibase Reviews

of reviewers recommend Identibase

Tell us how Identibase made you happy
Took several attempts to contact them by phone & email to change the ownership of a dog that I bought. Filled in the form & posted it but no response from them. I eventually got through to them & got it sorted out. I have now discovered that they didn't contact the previous owner as they said they needed to ,so that they could confirm that I had bought the dog. It makes me wonder how much use they would be if I lost my dog. Fortunately my other dogs are not registered with them. I certainly would not recommend them.
They simply dont do what it says on the packet -been waiting for many months for them to change my dog's details from previous owner and they simply have not replied in days and my need is urgent as a dog care company wants her microchip to be udated before engaging with us.
I can confirm that the reviews below correspond with my own experience both on the phone and online. I have an outdated certificate, my dog used to belong to a member of my family and I just need to update new owner details. I refuse to pay £20.95 so the certificate will remain as it is with previous owners contact details. It totally defeats the purpose of micro-chipping. I would never use this company.
Identibase is rated 1.00 based on 12 reviews