Identibase Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Identibase

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Identibase?

Tell us how Identibase made you happy

"I am determined to wait till then answer the phone, - now 20 minutes. I have emailed, 3 times but no one replies. I could not upload the photo of my missing cat as their website didn't work. I emailed the photo as they promised to do it for me. Still not done, ten days later. What is most annoying is the time you waste trying to contact them. They did not notify one of the nearby Vets as promised. The posters they sent to two others did not have a photograph, nor did it state the colour of my cat. Losing a pet is one of the most stressful things that can happen. This firm should be investigated as they don't do what they say they do."
Are you Identibase? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Shameful. It’s like they have no support staff, or they’ve gone out of business. I’m an existing customer looking to add a new pet with an overseas chip. The online form doesn’t work and nobody replies to requests for help - not via email, twitter, facebook or even the phone where they auto answer but keep you on hold until you give up. Don’t bother emailing me back, I’ve gone to Petlog."
"They want £20.95 to change my address! Imagine if your bank charged you £20 to change your address! This is a rip off! Greedy people at this company. I won't be paying this."
"I find it incredible that this company wants to charge me to change my address in my own account - a simple thing which doesn't cost them a penny. Vultures!"
"extremely poor service, sent my details requesting a change of address, along with £6, they sent a letter requesting £15.95 to change an address? disgusting. I emailed them to complain, with no response."
"£20 to change an email address? I don’t think so. What a rip-off praying on pet owner’s love of their pets. Not a chance I’m giving them even more money - they can find me with mobile number. That won’t ever change. And next time I won’t be using Identibase."
"They simply dont do what it says on the packet -been waiting for many months for them to change my dog's details from previous owner and they simply have not replied in days and my need is urgent as a dog care company wants her microchip to be udated before engaging with us."
Identibase is rated 1.00 based on 7 reviews