Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of quality home decor, rugs, lighting, pillows, and art at values that are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

1514 S. Main St.

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
Didn’t hear anything about delivery. Received call from FedEx to schedule delivery date. I was surprised to learn that rugs shipped the Thursday before since you were so silent.
That is terrible customer service in the communication area.
Rugs arrived in good condition however..... ordered 4. 2 had bronzed gold highlights & other 2 had grey highlights although rug called bronzed gold. Not happy!!
Hi Sandy. Thanks for your feedback. During the Holiday Shipping rush, our warehouses are working hard to get orders delivered as fast as possible. They have been shipping around the clock and sending the tracking numbers after, which is why Fedex called you to schedule a delivery date before the tracking number was emailed to you. We hope to improve this before the next big Holiday rush. Thanks again. I hope you are enjoying your new Karastan rugs. -Steve
The good: We ordered the Renaissance rug in Sable, and it is very beautiful and well constructed. We are very happy with it.
The so-so: It is on the very yellow end of beige and doesn't match the picture on the website at all, plus the name "Sable" is rather meaningless because it doesn't have any brown in it -- more like a gray stripe. Of course color is risky when buying online, but that means the pictures and descriptions need to be MORE accurate, not less.
The bad: I had to ask for shipping information three times, which after spending $1000 had me a bit worried; furthermore, they shipped it freight and the freight company kept my rug in the truck while asking for $90 more to bring it into my apartment rather than just drop it on the sidewalk. We made "other arrangements" but that meant I had to lay out more cash to get it in the house.
The upshot: Overall we are happy with the rug, but I wouldn't purchase this way again.
Margaret, I'm sorry to hear about these issues. We will contact the Freight Company to see why the tracking info was not passed onto you and why they asked you for more money when the delivery was already paid for up front. We'll follow up with you once we have more details. Regarding color issues, keep our sample program in mind; it's a great way to test color in the home before ordering a giant sized rug. If a sample is not available, we can substitute with a 2x3 size.
All I have to go on at the moment is a promise to ship... so it's a little early for a thorough assessment. However, your answers to my queries have be highly satisfactory.

I do have an issue with the processing of my order. Your website indicates that there will be no sales tax on my order. My order confirmation indicates I am being charged $31.48 in sales tax. Not thrilled with that part... hoping you can fix it. If that happens, and my rug arrives in good shape, I'd be happy to give you a superior review.
The sample was the size that it said, but it did not have a good section to represent all of the colors in the rug. It barely caught the edge of two of the colors I wanted to see.
Sorry about that. The swatch was cut down from an 8x11 rug. If it helps you, feel free to order another sample and you can return them both together in one package. We'll cover any additional postage that may be incurred when returning the two samples for a refund. If you order a 5x8 or larger, your return shipping of both will be free. Thanks. - Steve
I received the rugs and not the pads. I cannot put rugs down without the pads. I am disappointed to say the least.
Hi Barbara, Rug pads ship from a separate warehouse and are en-route to you via UPS. You will have them today or Monday. We would appreciate it if you would update your review rating once you receive them. Thank you and enjoy your new rugs!
This is a beautiful rug. Unfortunately, the color is much different than expected. The rug appears to be shades of brown and tan. The description says "silver". I looked at different websites to compare pictures and all show shades of brown and tan. If you are looking for a silver, light tan rug, this would be the rug for you! Just not what I needed. Will use it somewhere cause the cost of return shipping isn't worth sending back.
I purchased an 5 X 7 area carpet in a store for a bedroom. I needed a smaller rug to match for my bedroom. I found it on this site. however, I only paid $59.00 for the 5 X 7 carpet. The rug I purchased through this site was a 2 X 3.6 and this cost me $44.00. The site was easy to navigate through and loved that I found this rug but the price was extremely ridiculous.
The selection of rugs is great, the price was a good deal. I was surprised it took one month from the day I ordered to receive my rug. In fact I did not receive a confirmation of my order until I asked for one, and was then simply told I would receive an e-mail when my rug shipped. There was no indication of how long it would take - simply I would be advised when it shipped. However, my credit card was charged within a couple of days of placing the order.

I rated Customer Service as Good as they were very quick to respond to my questions. However, if they provided more information in advance that would have been better. A month is a long time to wait when you are not given prior notice to expect it.

The rug is in excellent condition and a beautiful rug - very high quality.
The rug is great. The free pad is not, it is only a no skid and not appropriate for larger rugs. I contacted customer service and they said I should have asked for an upgrade but they would get back to me. They never did. I purchased a proper pad from a local store.

If you thinking about purchasing a rug from these folks be sure to ask about the padding upgrade, the free one is no bargain.
I was pleased with the customer service and communication with team members leading up to the delivery of my area rug. I was very disappointed in the quality of the rug. It looked used, dirty old and had a bad odor. I know that is not the fault of Incredible Rugs as the rug came from the warehouse of a vendor on heir site. I'm being told I can't be refunded for the carpet, I can only be given a credit for the site. I will be very dissapointed if I cannot be refunded. There is no other rug I can find on their site that I like and I don't want to take the chance of getting another dirty rug from the Loilo warehouse. I'm hoping their customer service can take care of the refund as I am returning the carpet promptly. If it can not be taken care of I would change my customer service rating to poor.
The color was the problem to me .. it's not the same as pic ... it's more close to honey color but not chocolate color at all that's why I prefer to return it
Nice quality rug for a reasonable price. The reason I gave and overall rating of average is that one of the prominent colors in the flowers on the rug was not in the description, and even though I did an on line chat with customer service to confirm the colors, that information was not given to me. Your on line photo and description of the colors in the rug are: black, tan, green and burgundy. Unfortunately, the flowers are more of an autumn orange with a tiny bit of burgundy shading. I am keeping the rug because it will be nice during the fall season, but I am definitely disappointed that I will not be able to use it year round like I had hoped.
Very nice people. Doesn't seem to be a very well run company though. I ordered 4 rugs and they arrived in 3 separate shipments. Well 2 so far anyway. Prices were ok but it will be difficult to refer someone.
Hi Rande,

Thanks for your input. We typically ask the warehouse to ship items 'as available' so that each item is received to the customer as quickly as possible. This prevents an entire order being delayed if one item is not immediately ready to ship (especially if it's a rug pad or small decor item).
If you prefer a single consolidated shipment, feel free to request that on your next order and we'll be happy to accommodate.
Thanks again!
Good: LOVE the rugs, loved the selection and price. The colors were very true to the photos, and the price was fair for the quality of the rugs. When I chatted for help with the order, as I was trying to have the rugs delivered to a different address than my credit card, someone immediately came on and helped me.
Bad: The rugs were delivered to the wrong address because your website evidently changed the address to "Place" instead of "Road." I knew there were other similar streets but I didn't even know there was a "Place" so I didn't enter it wrong. The neighbors called and we were able to pick up the rugs, although they had sat out a day and were covered in bird poop.
Also, the website and my order say "free pads" but they were not delivered. I also would have appreciated an immediate email confirming my order. I wasn't sure what was going on because the email confirmation and notice of delivery arrived right before the delivery.
We have yet to receive the rug... :(
The website was slow and it took several attempts to load my item in the cart. The wrong color kept coming up. Once it was loaded, the process went smoothly.
Very easy to purchase, but site wouldn't allow me to set up account afterwards, Tried for 2 days then contacted customer service through email. Very friendly and has someone fixing problem. Haven't seen product yet. Received email it was shipped after 2 days. Unable to track due to the account issue.
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.72 based on 2,638 reviews