Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor

About Incredible Rugs and Decor: Impressive selection of the most fashionable, yet affordable, area rugs and home decor at values are are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

21518 Blanco Rd. Ste 101

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy

Mary
"I have ordered 3 rugs and 2 pads from Incredible Rugs & Decor. Rugs were beautiful, colors perfect for our desert Southwest home, shipping was fast, rugs were carefully wrapped for shipping, and I received timely delivery information. Very, very pleased."
Nina B
"I love this store! Made the mistake of buying my first Karistan through Macy’s and didn’t realize the outrageous markup until my girlfriend ordered her own Karistan at a fraction of the price for a larger rug. Can’t wait for the delivery of my newest Karistan!!😋"
"Very pleased! For my living room, ordered the Capel Badin 2366 Coffee Multi 750 area rug and the JazzyFloors Premium Reversible Rug Pad. Ordering was easy and received items in a timely manner. The area rug is gorgeous with rich, deep colors and appears to be good quality. The rug pad keeps the area rug from shifting on the wall-to-wall carpeting. Eventually, carpet will be replaced with hardwood, so the rug pad will be a plus."
Selection
"I order a sample rug. It arrived promptly and I loved it . I was told that if I returned the rug the cost of the rug would be applied to my new purchase. Now, if I chose not to purchase the larger rug I could simply return the sample rug. The price the fellow told me shipping should be approximately $10. Ok fair. I took the chance ....I’ll spend ten dollars to return it if I didn’t care for it. But, I loved it!!! Found it on Overstock for approximately $50 less. Your company said they couldn’t match the price because the name was different. Ok, sorry...I had to save myself money so I ordered from Overstock. Went to the UPS store to return your rug. I was quoted a dollar amount in the thirties. What??? Sooo. Instead of shipping I kept the $20 rug. Although I kept the sample rug, I would have preferred my money back. Hope this information helps you in the future. Also, I hope you follow up with a response so I know my comments counted. Thank you!"
Hi Rae, thanks for your feedback. We estimated a return cost of $10 for your sample when mailed through your local US Post Office. In the email we sent to you on 4/25, containing return instructions, we also suggested to use your local US Post Office. If you choose to use any other shipper, such as The UPS Store, you will likely be charged a higher amount.
Our Price Match Policy states that we can only price match items that are sold under the Manufacturer's Brand and proper name. This is to ensure that we are comparing brand new, 1st quality items. You can read the full details of our policies on our web site. Thank you.
Selection
"Cyrena, the customer service representative, was very helpful! I ordered several "sample" 2x3 rugs prior to ordering the larger rug for our bedroom. I was able to return the "samples" at no cost to myself, unlike another rug company with whom I was also working. Also,the prices were lower at Incredible Rugs and Decor than any of the other on-line sites. I would definitely order from them again and recommend them highly."
Selection
"I was very unsure about placing an order for such a large amount (over $700) online with a company I never heard of and was a pop up while I was searching for the rug I wanted. I knew it was out of stock everywhere. After "chatting" with Steve he assured me he could fill my order as soon as it became available. And the price was better than anywhere else. Every time I had a question I got an immediate answer and the rug arrived when promised. I would gladly recommend this company to anyone and just placed another order."
Selection
"Just unrolled my new rug and it is INCREDIBLE. It is exactly as pictured. The quality is excellent, there is no smell, and the colors are perfect. It looks like it was handmade. Like a beautiful needlepoint effect. Service was fast. Follow up to a question I had was answered immediately. Price was best on net. Absolutely wonderful company and rug. Many thanks!"
Selection
"I don't think that I have ever experienced more helpful and knowledgeable service from any company, especially while working a purchase on line ! I had two additional issues that I was embarrassed to contact Steve and the other two wonderful women about. They made me feel very comfortable with answering my questions and giving me some helpful suggestions. I have to say it was a very successful transaction, or I should say transactions for me and my family. I would highly recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor to all my friends and family. Thank you all for every thing. Lesley E Sullivan"
Selection
"Incredible Rugs is the best shopping experience I have encountered. I was looking for a wool area rug to fit under my dining room table and also a small rug for our entryway. I was torn between two in particular. I spoke with Steve who was such a great help. I sent him pictures of my dining room table and chairs because there were many colors in the print of my chairs and did not know which rug would fit the bill. Steve helped me decide on the color of the rug and also coordinating with the color of our wood floors. He helped me chose the hand knotted Surya Gradience in the color Burgundy which would make the entire room standout. Not only was the rug of top quality it was also on sale which made it even more enticing! This rug was on another website where the price was cheaper. I sent Steve the verification of the price and website, not only did he match it he went above and beyond the price and gave even more off to honor store policy. What a company!! Steve is a very dedicated individual who truly went out of his way to help me in every way possible. He is one great employee for Incredible Rugs!!"
Selection
"I ordered 2 rugs that came with free rug pads. Shopping for them was easy and enjoyable since there were great Presidents Day sales and helpful employees available to chat with when I had any questions. The rugs are beautiful, great quality, and definitely pieces that the whole apartment together. Shipment was quick and overall a great experience."
Selection
"This rug is everything I had hoped for, The colors are true to the pictures and the quality is outstanding for the price. In fact I was so satisified I ordered another one for my dining room. Delivery was exactly as promised. All in all no complaints. Execellent!"
Selection
"Great service, answered all my questions quickly and honestly. Delivery was on time and very convenient. The quality of the rugs I purchased are wonderful."
"Professional and courteous guys......very helpful and gave me the best price on a runner rug. Transaction was easy and smooth even with a slight delay from the manufacturer. I would buy from them again."
Selection
"I love my new rug! I especially liked the feature where I could try different rugs in a picture of my room-I totally changed my mind as to what I wanted and then was sure the rug would look great with my furniture. Steve was very helpful through the entire process. I felt the price was reasonable and am very pleased I upgraded the pad. I will order from them again!"
Selection
"The rug is absolutely gorgeous in person! Colors are vibrant and very soft. Was also very well packaged."
Selection
"Great selection, excellent customer service and my rug is beautiful. I highly recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor."
"What a great selection to choose from and best price online! 12x15 rug is more vibrant than shown. Quality is wonderful for rug and runner Karastan rugs."
Selection
"The customer service is excellent! I would definitely recommend Incredible Rugs and would do business with them again."
Selection
"Love the rug and received a good price. You are very helpful and I will refer you to my friends and clients for home decor. Just waiting for rug to arrive. Th"
Price
"Thank You for my beautiful carpet. You had the best price. I am happy with your service and I would buy from you again and tell my friends about you also."
Selection
"I still have not received the rug I ordered months ago."
Sorry for any confusion, Kim. Our records show that you placed your order less than a month ago (December 7th). Our site showed an estimated ship date of '3-4 weeks'. I see that your order shipped on Jan 2nd and will be delivered by UPS next week. Thanks for your patience on this order. I hope that you will find it to be worth the wait.
Selection
"1.) They kept their price-match promise (in spite of what MAY have been a fubar on the competitor's site); and 2.) They promptly delivered an exquisite Karastan rug! Steve Aijan was great!"
Selection
"My rug was on backorder and they kept me informed every step of the way. Beautiful rug - highly recommend this store!"
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.76 based on 1,055 reviews