Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of the most fashionable, yet affordable, area rugs and home decor at values are are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

Julia
Incredible Rugs and Decor 5 star review on 27th December 2018
Samantha Walley
More Photos & Videos
I order a sample rug. It arrived promptly and I loved it . I was told that if I returned the rug the cost of the rug would be applied to my new purchase. Now, if I chose not to purchase the larger rug I could simply return the sample rug. The price the fellow told me shipping should be approximately $10. Ok fair. I took the chance ....I’ll spend ten dollars to return it if I didn’t care for it.
But, I loved it!!! Found it on Overstock for approximately $50 less. Your company said they couldn’t match the price because the name was different. Ok, sorry...I had to save myself money so I ordered from Overstock.
Went to the UPS store to return your rug. I was quoted a dollar amount in the thirties. What??? Sooo. Instead of shipping I kept the $20 rug. Although I kept the sample rug, I would have preferred my money back.
Hope this information helps you in the future.
Also, I hope you follow up with a response so I know my comments counted.
Thank you!
Hi Rae, thanks for your feedback. We estimated a return cost of $10 for your sample when mailed through your local US Post Office. In the email we sent to you on 4/25, containing return instructions, we also suggested to use your local US Post Office. If you choose to use any other shipper, such as The UPS Store, you will likely be charged a higher amount.
Our Price Match Policy states that we can only price match items that are sold under the Manufacturer's Brand and proper name. This is to ensure that we are comparing brand new, 1st quality items. You can read the full details of our policies on our web site. Thank you.
Cyrena, the customer service representative, was very helpful! I ordered several "sample" 2x3 rugs prior to ordering the larger rug for our bedroom. I was able to return the "samples" at no cost to myself, unlike another rug company with whom I was also working. Also,the prices were lower at Incredible Rugs and Decor than any of the other on-line sites. I would definitely order from them again and recommend them highly.
Beautiful rug, good quality, nice discount!  The website was easy to navigate and very helpful in picking colors...and the rug we got was exactly as pictured!   Will definitely buy from the next time we need a rug...couldn’t be happier!
Incredible Rugs and Decor 5 star review on 14th February 2020
I was very unsure about placing an order for such a large amount (over $700) online with a company I never heard of and was a pop up while I was searching for the rug I wanted. I knew it was out of stock everywhere. After "chatting" with Steve he assured me he could fill my order as soon as it became available. And the price was better than anywhere else. Every time I had a question I got an immediate answer and the rug arrived when promised. I would gladly recommend this company to anyone and just placed another order.
Incredible Rugs and Decor 5 star review on 25th December 2017
Just unrolled my new rug and it is INCREDIBLE.

It is exactly as pictured. The quality is excellent, there is no smell, and the colors are perfect.

It looks like it was handmade. Like a beautiful needlepoint effect.

Service was fast. Follow up to a question I had was answered immediately.
Price was best on net.

Absolutely wonderful company and rug.

Many thanks!
I don't think that I have ever experienced more helpful and knowledgeable service from any company, especially while working a purchase on line ! I had two additional issues that I was embarrassed to contact Steve and the other two wonderful women about. They made me feel very comfortable with answering my questions and giving me some helpful suggestions.
I have to say it was a very successful transaction, or I should say transactions for me and my family. I would highly recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor to all my friends and family. Thank you all for every thing.
Lesley E Sullivan
Incredible Rugs is the best shopping experience I have encountered. I was looking for a wool area rug to fit under my dining room table and also a small rug for our entryway. I was torn between two in particular. I spoke with Steve who was such a great help. I sent him pictures of my dining room table and chairs because there were many colors in the print of my chairs and did not know which rug would fit the bill. Steve helped me decide on the color of the rug and also coordinating with the color of our wood floors. He helped me chose the hand knotted Surya Gradience in the color Burgundy which would make the entire room standout. Not only was the rug of top quality it was also on sale which made it even more enticing! This rug was on another website where the price was cheaper. I sent Steve the verification of the price and website, not only did he match it he went above and beyond the price and gave even more off to honor store policy. What a company!! Steve is a very dedicated individual who truly went out of his way to help me in every way possible. He is one great employee for Incredible Rugs!!
I ordered 2 rugs that came with free rug pads. Shopping for them was easy and enjoyable since there were great Presidents Day sales and helpful employees available to chat with when I had any questions. The rugs are beautiful, great quality, and definitely pieces that the whole apartment together. Shipment was quick and overall a great experience.
This rug is everything I had hoped for, The colors are true to the pictures and the quality is outstanding for the price. In fact I was so satisified I ordered another one for my dining room. Delivery was exactly as promised. All in all no complaints. Execellent!
I was very disappointed that the colors of my rug looked very different when I came in. I know that’s a risk you take when buying online.
I also should have checked before hand what the return costs were as well. They charge $100 to ship back. I just recommend knowing that before you make a $100 mistake.
Thanks for your feedback, Tara. Return shipping costs will vary depending on many factors (size, weight, your zip code, etc). We are happy to provide a return shipping cost estimate before you order. Room lighting will have an impact on overall color appearance so we have a very good swatch program which allows you to try several rug options in your lighting, which is the best way to ensure the best color match to your existing decor. Especially useful if you are considering over sized rugs or furniture.
Excellent customer service. Great price and very fast delivery. Good communication in regards to order status. Highly recommend!!
Ask me to review after I’ve received my order!
Karastan Enigma collection is very poorly done. Rug sheds stitching constantly. Have to vaccuum every time I sit on the couch and merely put my feet on the rug. I think its awful. I asked Steve about the rug before I purchased it, he told me it was a good quality rug. STEER CLEAR!
Thanks for your feedback, Mike. I'm sorry to hear you are not happy with your new rug. Rugs are sheared after the weaving process. Therefore, all new rug will have some 'shedding' during the 'break in' period (typically a couple of weeks to settle, depending on the amount of use and vacuuming that it gets). Karastan Rugs do not tend to shed beyond that. The Enigma rug has a great track record and very few returns. We'll get in touch with you this week to diagnose the issue and get it resolved ASAP. Thanks, Steve.
Great service, answered all my questions quickly and honestly. Delivery was on time and very convenient. The quality of the rugs I purchased are wonderful.
Incredible Rugs and Decor 5 star review on 10th January 2019
Professional and courteous guys......very helpful and gave me the best price on a runner rug. Transaction was easy and smooth even with a slight delay from the manufacturer. I would buy from them again.
Incredible Rugs and Decor 5 star review on 25th September 2018
I love my new rug! I especially liked the feature where I could try different rugs in a picture of my room-I totally changed my mind as to what I wanted and then was sure the rug would look great with my furniture. Steve was very helpful through the entire process. I felt the price was reasonable and am very pleased I upgraded the pad. I will order from them again!
The rug is absolutely gorgeous in person! Colors are vibrant and very soft. Was also very well packaged.
Incredible Rugs and Decor 5 star review on 22nd April 2018
Great selection, excellent customer service and my rug is beautiful. I highly recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor.
Incredible Rugs and Decor 5 star review on 19th April 2018
What a great selection to choose from and best price online! 12x15 rug is more vibrant than shown. Quality is wonderful for rug and runner Karastan rugs.
Incredible Rugs and Decor 5 star review on 23rd March 2018
The customer service is excellent! I would definitely recommend Incredible Rugs and would do business with them again.
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.75 based on 1,665 reviews