Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor

About Incredible Rugs and Decor: Impressive selection of the most fashionable, yet affordable, area rugs and home decor at values are are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

21518 Blanco Rd. Ste 101

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy

Mary
"I have ordered 3 rugs and 2 pads from Incredible Rugs & Decor. Rugs were beautiful, colors perfect for our desert Southwest home, shipping was fast, rugs were carefully wrapped for shipping, and I received timely delivery information. Very, very pleased."
Nina B
"I love this store! Made the mistake of buying my first Karistan through Macy’s and didn’t realize the outrageous markup until my girlfriend ordered her own Karistan at a fraction of the price for a larger rug. Can’t wait for the delivery of my newest Karistan!!😋"
"Very pleased! For my living room, ordered the Capel Badin 2366 Coffee Multi 750 area rug and the JazzyFloors Premium Reversible Rug Pad. Ordering was easy and received items in a timely manner. The area rug is gorgeous with rich, deep colors and appears to be good quality. The rug pad keeps the area rug from shifting on the wall-to-wall carpeting. Eventually, carpet will be replaced with hardwood, so the rug pad will be a plus."
Selection
"Ordered this rug for my study and it was perfect. It feels nice to walk on and has a unique look. Arrived faster than promised. Love the room decorator tool to try out the rug in my space. Worked great."
Selection
"Loved being able to picture the various rugs in my room. That feature really worked. I ordered the rug for my dining room and it was perfect for my space. So I ordered another rug for my study. Interestingly the first rug I thought was going to look good, didn't when I used the space planning tool. I selected a different rug. The rug arrived in under a week and 2 days earlier than expected. It looks great! So I'm back to get another one. Great prices too."
"I accidentally ordered the rug before I entered the discount code then ordered a second rug. I sent an email and the first order was canceled without any problems. I also called about whether or not the rug was pre treated with a stain resistant substance. Robert answered my question promptly and thoroughly. I will definitely recommend you to my friends and family."
Selection
"Great and easy website to find the most incredible rugs. Thank you for your service."
"Excellent!!!"
Price
"Robert and Emily were very helpful finding rugs similar to the one I loved that was just too big for the space. Emily got back to me in no time with two options and a link to more. One of the options was perfect."
"Came earlier than date expected. Wrapped up securely with coverings on both ends. Rugs looked even more beautiful in person. We saved about $50 more going with this company. You can’t beat the price and quality. Highly recommend!!"
"Very quick!!! Great rugs!"
Selection
"Excellent selection and the best pricing around! Placed my order on a Saturday and the new rug and pad were on my floor the following Wednesday. All items were as advertised. I would definitely recommend shopping with Incredible Rugs and Decor!"
"I've been very pleased so far! Incrediblerugsanddecor.com had the exact product I wanted at the absolute best price. The company has been in communication with me ever since I placed the order to keep me informed on the shipping process, arrival date, and just to make sure I am happy with the progress of the order in general. Highly recommended company to do business with."
Selection
"received several area rug with great satisfaction"
"Beautiful rug. Great service. Could not be happier!"
"The Karastan rug I received was thicker and prettier than other types I have purchased elsewhere. I will be returning for future business."
"easier to filter the information of product. rug description is detailed and helpful. customer service is easy to contact (but chat only available at 10Am, no work in weekend)."
"Purchased 3 wool rugs that I had been shopping for for some time. I found them less expensive elsewhere and they granted me a 112% price match so of course I ordered from them. Fantastic service, Emily responded to my request immediately and they helped me process the order! Would definitely purchase from them again!"
Selection
"confirmed the order, gave good info re a slight delay, and everything got here in great condition . Like the rug very much. Had a question and customer service was friendly and helpful (thank you Steve)"
"Great costumer service Quick and easy way to place order Great products"
Selection
"I love their products Easy and quick order Great costumer service"
Selection
"Excellent responsiveness in helping me to order an alternative rug to replace one that was out of stock"
"I was very happy with my online purchase process. Simple as could be. Love the selections and love my new rug. Great price too. Getting it delivered 2 days early was the surprise and delight I enjoy. Thank so much."
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.76 based on 1,025 reviews