Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of quality home decor, rugs, lighting, pillows, and art at values that are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

1514 S. Main St.

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
This has been the best experience ordering online EVER!!! I love this company! You can see a sample of the rug in your room before you order, free shipping, and FAST delivery turnaround!! Great quality too!!!
Great experience ordering from Incredible Rugs and Decor. Using the photo feature was very helpful.
Your search engine is awesome. Thank you!
We love this rug for our mountain house! In fact, eebought two of them. We love working with Incredible Rugs— the customer service, the professionalism, and the quality of product. We will always use incredibleRugs and especially when we want Karastans!
LOVE my new rug!!!
I just love the way I can take a picture of my room and then have the rug I selected shown. This prevented a lot of mistakes and help me to select the right rug. A potential problem was that there were so many rugs, I could not make up my mind on exactly which one was perfect. I read the reviews and return policies and was reassured that if I made a mistake it could be easily corrected. I was recommended this site by a good friend who had a good experience. I have now recommended this web site to others
Matt was very helpful.
Great rugs great service even though I had to wait for my last rug I realize it was because of the pandemic. The rugs are superior quality and your response is great
Very efficient! Thanks!
Easy transaction every step on the way. Excellent communication.
An easy website to navigate and great idea to sell samples of various rugs. Terrific and quick response to my request for a sample which was shipped right away. I will purchase the full rug if the sample shows what we wish. If not I will look for another on their website. Very good experience.
Experience was slightly annoying. I should have read about it before, but I apparently paid extra to Route so I could then have to go download an app and set up an account, which I wouldn't have done. Fedex tracking is enough. I also thought it was incredibly weird that there were multiple prompts to "thank Incredible Rugs and Decor" for providing some kind of random Norton feature on the website. And it was odd I had to enter my address info even though I used Paypal. Overall it was kind of a strange experience with more friction than my average online shopping experience.
Outstanding customer service and amazing quick delivery!
Have purchased from them before. Great website and quick service.
Exactly as shown, good customer service, and fast delivery.
I found the Rugs and Decor website easy to navigate and the ordering process smooth and accurate
Honestly you guys have the best customer service I have ever dealt with. Pat on the back to you guys! And, side note, the best prices. I will always look at your site first for rugs.
I found Incredible Rugs and Decor very professional, updating shipping information daily. The product was delivered in a timely manner and is of exceptional quality, as advertised. The photo representation of the area rug purchased was exactly what I envisioned.
Ease of using the web site, good prices and free shipping
Good selection and easily navigating of website
Best shipping tracking I have ever experienced
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.73 based on 2,314 reviews