Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor

About Incredible Rugs and Decor: Impressive selection of the most fashionable, yet affordable, area rugs and home decor at values are are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

21518 Blanco Rd. Ste 101

Telephone

How would you rate Incredible Rugs and Decor ?

Shirley M
"We enclosed our condo patio with a motion screen that keeps out heat and dirt. It was so hard to find a decorative indoor/outdoor carpet that would fit the space. Your company had the most choice in style, color and sizes. We just put it down and are thrilled!"
Timothy W
"The ordering process was extremely easy. The rug offerings were extensive. The rug was well packaged. It wasn't shipped quite as fast as the purchase noted however it arrived quickly enough. The rug is gorgeous. It is very high quality as was the rug pad. I have been very pleased with this process and the product."
"Our rug was delivered fast and was exactly what we expected! Beautiful zebra rug!"
Selection
"Great experience with Incredible Rugs and Decor. The site is user friendly and allows you to place the rug in your room virtually. When we placed our order, I needed to request a delay in delivery as I was going to be out of town. Steve responded promptly and accommodated my need. The rugs just arrived and we are pleased with quality . Service & delivery flawless."
"Besides having the best selection of rugs, they also have awesome customer service. I had a small problem with a rug I purchased earlier in the year. I called, took a few photos of the issue which I e mailed, and next thing you know, in less than a week, I have a brand new rug. No questions, no excuses, just great customer service. Very rare. Thank you once again for a great shopping experience."
Selection
"Easy to select and order, great price, and clear direct communication at all points. My rug arroved very quickly and in perfect condition. Highly recommend!"
Selection
"Love my rug & the customer service is excellent!"
Price
"Quick response and product delivered in great condition."
Selection
"Great customer service! They worked with me to hold and have the delivery sent around my vacation days - and it arrived right on time. Beautiful rug too by the way."
Selection
"Delivery was as promised. The rug was well wrapped for shipping and thus arrived in perfect condition. I love the color and quality. The on-line photo was an accurate depiction. I would order from IRD again!"
Selection
"GREAT SERVICE & SELECTION OF RUGS. VERY HAPPY. MADE THE TASK OF SELECTING RUG SAMPLES EXTREMELY EASY. THANK YOU! Pam Anzelone"
"Excellent customer service."
Selection
"Shipping. Wasn't sent out when they said it would. Was suppose to finally arrive last Friday, and NO it did not. Waay too long to wait for this order."
I'm sorry about the delay on your order, Ruan. The UPS Tracking page shows a 'mechanical failure has delayed delivery' on Friday. However, UPS has scheduled the delivery for today, Monday. Thanks for your patience on this order. Enjoy!
Price
"Great selection and having capability to view the rug in room through a photo is fantastic. Rug arrived in a timely manner, great quality. We are extremely satisfied..."
"The staff and service at Incredible Rugs has been simply that - incredible. They have worked with me as I decided which rug I wanted/neededed, type of rug pads, etc. Shopping online is not always a pleasant experience, even if you ultimately get the product you wanted. I was pleasantly suprised when the person I chatted with online about the rugs was the same person who answered the phone when I called to ask more details. I would highly recommend this company."
Selection
"I was contacted immediately about my order and was updated throughout the process. My rug was delivered in about a week via FedX and the driver even carried it up two flights of stairs for me. Inam very pleased with my new rug and the service that Incredible Rugs provided. I will definitely shop here again."
Selection
"Price matched the rug and on-time delivery."
Price
"Great experience from beginning to end. Happy with the price, the service, the communication and love my rug. I will shop with them again."
Selection
"When 3 days after I ordered an in-stock item, it had not been shipped, I contacted customer service to explain that if it was delivered late, we would be out of town. It was 3 days later until they were able to communicate with the company that was shipping the rug out, at which point it had been 6 days from the time of ordering to shipping on an in-stock item that was estimated to be delivered in less time than that -- the rug is now scheduled to arrive a day after we leave for vacation. They refused to reimburse for the return shipping that was necessary because FedEx will only hold for 3 days, or the hold costs at the FedEx facility. Completely unsatisfactory experience given I was proactive from the moment I saw processing was being delayed to have shipping delayed to avoid this problem. I will never order from this company again."
Mary, we are happy to accommodate a special shipping date/vacation schedule, provide we are notified in a timely manner. You notified us of your request after hours (Friday at 9:30 PM) so the warehouse did not get your request until Monday, after the rug was already wrapped and loaded onto a Freight Truck. Please understand that once a package gets this far along in the shipping process, it cannot be stopped or changed but can be returned, under our normal return policy. Any special shipping instructions should be requested in advance, or shortly after, placing the order. We'll be happy to oblige. Thank you.
Price
"The web site made it easier to make a decision for an on line product."
Selection
"Great selection and I love the rug I ordered."
Selection
"Everything was perfect from ordering process to the delivery! Customer service was very helpful too. We ordered our rug on Friday and it was delivered on Tuesday!! Couldn't be happier with the quality of the rug we ordered and the service provided. Will definitely recommend Incredible Rugs!!"
"The price was good"