Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

262 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Impressive selection of the industries most fashionable area rugs and home decor at incredible values.

888-219-7847

steve@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

21518 Blanco Rd. Ste 101

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Incredible Rugs and Decor?

Selection

I love the colors and quality of my new living room rug. The customer service was amazing!

Selection

I ordered the Karastan Intrigue Ignite Multi Area Rug and it arrived as indicated and the quality was very good. This rug is soft and "cushy" on the feet and and very nice quality. I am very happy with the decision to buy from Incredible Rugs and Decor.
Melissa A
Melissa A

Selection

Rug shipped a lot faster than expected, was exactly what I needed to brighten up my kitchen. Thank you!
Rachel K

Selection

Love the indoor/outdoor carpet we ordered. Not only is it beautiful, but it was a great price and the attentive and personal customer service emails were a welcome surprise.

Selection

was able to find matching rugs of different sizes! Searched several website & IRD was the only one with several styles. Looking forward to their arrival!
Caroline G

Selection

You had the PERFECT rug for the area where I needed it, and it was VERY reasonable! Delivery was VERY fast, and we couldn't be happier!

Selection

I was happy with the rug but unhappy that you charged my credit card long before you shipped it.
Ann H

Selection

Rug beautiful , colors vibrent as shown. Great price and excellent customer service.
Lesley S

Selection

I don't think that I have ever experienced more helpful and knowledgeable service from any company, especially while working a purchase on line ! I had two additional issues that I was embarrassed to contact Steve and the other two wonderful women about. They made me feel very comfortable with answering my questions and giving me some helpful suggestions.
I have to say it was a very successful transaction, or I should say transactions for me and my family. I would highly recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor to all my friends and family. Thank you all for every thing.
Lesley E Sullivan
Hubert

Selection

Don't expect to hear or know the status of your order for 4-5 days. I placed my order 4 days ago and have had no update except the order is still in "unfulfilled" status and my credit card was charge immediately - no response to "contact us" email either. Disappointing 1st order from Incredible Rugs.....
Hi Lynn,

We sent you an order update email on 4/17 and also replied to your email inquiry on 4/19. Please check your spam filter settings as it may be blocking our messages. Your rugs are shipping from Loloi's warehouse so there will be a small delay in delivery. We will give you a call today with more specifics. You can also call us or use our live chat for updates, any time. Thank you.
Kim

Selection

I purchased 2 gorgeous rugs late last year for my living room, & now just ordered another for my dining room. I really undecided on whether to get the oval or Rectangle, but my friends on Facebook were a big help when I showed the area & the 2 different rugs I was choosing from. Thank you Incredible rugs and decor Company for making it all possible, & inexpensive.

Selection

They beat the price of every other site where we saw the rug we wanted.
Nancy G

Price

I spoke directly with a sales asociate who was very helpful with my order.

Price

The staff at Incredible Rugs were very helpful in assisting me in making a purchase of a very nice rug. The prices were excellent and saved me a lot of money. They assisted me with my online purchase and answered all my questions to my satisfaction and responded very quickly. They delivered the rugs in a few short days where local stores required weeks. I will continue to purchase from Incredible Rugs and would recommend them to others.

Selection

Good quality item, friendly service.
My outdoor rug colors are more vibrant than the picture on line which is fine for me
Elizabeth H

Selection

Beautiful product offered at very good value with excellent service representative.
Victoria J

Selection

Unfortunately, the rug did not go as well with the new furniture as we thought, Luckily, returning the "sample" rug was very easy. I found their representative, Steve, to be very courteous and extremely helpful. I would not hesitate to go back to Incredible Rugs and Décor for future needs. It was truly a pleasure doing business with them.
Mary S

Selection

This is a beautiful rug. Unfortunately, the color is much different than expected. The rug appears to be shades of brown and tan. The description says "silver". I looked at different websites to compare pictures and all show shades of brown and tan. If you are looking for a silver, light tan rug, this would be the rug for you! Just not what I needed. Will use it somewhere cause the cost of return shipping isn't worth sending back.

Bonnie W

Selection

Incredible Rugs is the best shopping experience I have encountered. I was looking for a wool area rug to fit under my dining room table and also a small rug for our entryway. I was torn between two in particular. I spoke with Steve who was such a great help. I sent him pictures of my dining room table and chairs because there were many colors in the print of my chairs and did not know which rug would fit the bill. Steve helped me decide on the color of the rug and also coordinating with the color of our wood floors. He helped me chose the hand knotted Surya Gradience in the color Burgundy which would make the entire room standout. Not only was the rug of top quality it was also on sale which made it even more enticing! This rug was on another website where the price was cheaper. I sent Steve the verification of the price and website, not only did he match it he went above and beyond the price and gave even more off to honor store policy. What a company!! Steve is a very dedicated individual who truly went out of his way to help me in every way possible. He is one great employee for Incredible Rugs!!
Robert C

Selection

The experience was very satisfactory the order was taken right away and shipment confirmed
Joseph R

Selection

Your customer service is outstanding. Steve was so helpful on the phone assisting me in choosing the right pad for my rug, and when I had to make a change he got right on it and saved me an unwanted shipping fee.
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.63 based on 262 reviews