Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor

About Incredible Rugs and Decor: Impressive selection of the most fashionable, yet affordable, area rugs and home decor at values are are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

21518 Blanco Rd. Ste 101

Telephone

How would you rate Incredible Rugs and Decor ?

Mary A
"Incredible rugs lives up to its name... I bought this exact rug for in front of my kitchen sink from a competitor in March 2018 and it was $65 more. When I went looking for another exactly liked it the price was "incredible" and I ordered immediately. It's hard to find many hooked rugs, and this website had a great selection. Ordering process was flawless and a few days later I received an email telling me it had mailed and giving me the ability to track it and get any questions answered I might have. Another email came shortly after telling me what day it would be delivered, and then on that day an email popped up that said it was on my front porch. Great Company, Great Service, GREAT Price and Great Product! Do not hesitate to use...I know if I had a problem they would have taken care of it with to my satisfaction, but to be honest I believe their system is set up to eliminate problems before they happen. Thank you Incredible Rugs!! Anji Ray"
Joyce J
"Loved the website and rug ... looks just as shown . Mahalo"
Evette Y
"The rug is just what i wanted at the front door. Colors a great ans rug looks fantastic. Would deffinately ordee from this company again"
Selection
"your service was "incredible", I couldn't have asked for more, and the rug we received was just what we were looking for! Thank you"
Posted 21 minutes ago
"Professional and courteous guys......very helpful and gave me the best price on a runner rug. Transaction was easy and smooth even with a slight delay from the manufacturer. I would buy from them again."
"Excellent customer service!"
Selection
"The selection is incredible!! I found a perfect rug. I really appreciated updates via text and email after the order was placed, and it was delivered quickly. Had to contact the customer service and received a response within 15 minutes. Excellent merchant!! Very happy with product and service."
Selection
"I found Incredible Rugs and Decor while searching the web for a particular rug. With their discount, I could not find a better price. I was notified of every step taken before my rug arrived. Service and shipping was great. Arrived two days earlier than was due. I would buy from this company again, if the need arises. Rug was beautiful, as expected."
Price
"I'm mostly disappointed about the cost of return being over 20% of the cost of the rug. I wish there were cheaper ways to send them back. One I never opened, the other I opened and closed once I seen the color. I was planning on getting the same carpet in another color as I already own 3 of their carpets in the grey and brown which I love. I can buy and return locally at no cost. This turned out to be very expensive."
Thank you for your input. As Fedex and UPS continue to raise their rates, our Sample Swatch Program is very beneficial. It's a great way to check colors/texture in your home without the hassle and expense of returning a large size rug if the colors don't work out. Our samples are cut down from large rugs so you can accurately see the scale of the pattern, as well.
Selection
"Incredible Rugs and Decor was one of the few dealers that had the discontinued rug that I desperately wanted--and at the cheapest price available. Not only was shipping prompt, but it was free!"
Selection
"They are so easy to clean. I love them!"
Selection
"They sent the rug I ordered promptly and notified me when it was coming and when it had been delivered."
Selection
"Shipped quickly, rug even better looking than pictured, well packed, rolled out and lay flat within a day. Will purchase again from Incredible Rugs & Decor."
Price
"Kept us informed on backorderwd rug"
Selection
"Everything arrived on time exactly as described"
Selection
"The ordering process and delivery were great. Price was outstanding, the best I found on my particular rug. I would have given 5 stars except for the fact that the rug I ordered was a smaller version of a large rug I already had. After receiving it, while the pattern was the same the colors were off quite a bit. It wasn’t going to work where I had planned to use it but we decided to keep to and use in a different area."
Selection
"Beautiful. The colors are very similar to the online image. Really brightens up my kitchen!"
"Always helpful"
Selection
"Excellent product & customer service. Fast delivery."
Selection
"I contacted customer service after I paid for the rugs to see if I could change the color without having to return and reorder. Right away the owner contacted me, sent me a screenshot to confirm the new color I was requesting, changed and processed the order. Went above and beyond in customer service!"
Selection
"Fast and Prompt as well as very helpful. I love the site."
Selection
"Fast Shipping and Great Quality"
Price
"Ordering was easy , price exceptional and no hassle delivery . Got updates from Fedex ....brilliant"
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.76 based on 850 reviews