Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

183 Reviews

Impressive selection of the industries most fashionable area rugs and home decor at incredible values.

888-219-7847

steve@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

21222 Gathering Oak, Ste 103

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
Melissa A
Melissa A

Selection

Rug shipped a lot faster than expected, was exactly what I needed to brighten up my kitchen. Thank you!
Linda N
Linda N

Selection

The rug is beautiful, much nicer than I thought it would be. The colors are a bit softer than I expected, and this males it much much nicer. Nice to the touch, and I am sure it will wear well. Great value, can't wait to see it in the new den.

Selection

Love love love this rug! It's beautiful and looks stunning in our dining room. Customer Service couldn't have been nicer. I ordered samples before getting the rug - 1st batch weren't quite right and Steve was great about sending other samples so we could find the perfect rug! I would highly recommend Incredible Rugs! (And I'm not a relative!!!)
Renay F

Selection

I am very pleased with this rug. After searching all over the internet, Incredible Rugs and Decor proved to have the lowest price on this rug. In addition, they included a free non-slip pad, which arrived in a different shipment. The rug is beautiful. It arrived rolled, but straightened out easily and quickly. The colors are gorgeous. It looks different in different light and at different angles, but this just adds to its beauty. I have never purchased a Loloi rug before, but now I wish I could replace all of my rugs with them. It is definitely a step up from the Home Depot/Lowes rugs that I have. The price is a bit more than I have paid in the past, but worth the money.
Jan B

Selection

I was very pleased with my rug purchase and I definitely use this site again!
Linda K

Selection

Beautiful rug. It took 6 weeks to deliver because i it wasn't in the warehouse. That's fine, but it was promised a lot sooner. I had to call twice. Wish I would have been notified. BUT. They were extremely nice both times I called. This rug is great quality for the price!!! So pretty! A statement in my foyer.
Dave W

Selection

Very professional. No issues. Great prices, too.
Jeanne M

Selection

We absolutely "love" the rug and eveyone that visits us comments on how beautiful it is.

There were some "delivery" issues but Steve Aijian was wonderful. When I contacted him, he answered me promptly and took care of the problem.

We are a very "Satisfied" "Happy" customer.
Sue L

Selection

I purchased two runners and found them to be very rich in color and very well constructed. This is actually my first time to purchase a rug off the internet. It was an easy experience. All my questions were answered professionally and quite completely. The salesman took time to explain why the runners I chose would work for the area I planned to use them. I was assisted in what pad to purchase as well. My purchases came the week I ordered them! And I was able to track them and know when they would arrive. Note on the color eggplant for this rug. It is not purple in any way. It is a beautiful deep brown. I did not have any reason to return any product but am confident if I would have needed to they would have made that easy for me as well. Looking forward to ordering the same pattern only next time in a round design. Thank you Incredible rug & Decor staff for making my first purchase so successful!
Kevin H

Selection

We liked the site and selection was good. But, the rug is too narrow and lightweight for our needs. We like the black background but the other lighter colors look dirty so, we can't really keep the runners and now have to send the back ;-(
So sorry to have to do that but, we need them to look crisp and clean to begin with.

Selection

Beware!!! I ordered three runners and they only sent two. They told me they would find out where the other one was but instead they sent me an email saying my order was delivered. Even the packing list shows that only two runners were shipped.
This was simply human error in the warehouse and is being corrected ASAP. The email you received from us was an auto-generated message with tracking numbers for the 3 shipped items. It was not our response to your concern about the missing item.The missing runner is being shipped out to you as soon as possible.
Jens S

Selection

Steve Aijian was most helpful and timely. There was a shipping problem with the vendor. He expeditiously contacted them and resolved the problem.

Jens Sorensen
Janette M

Selection

Fantastic customer service and excellent communication.
Joy Y

Selection

Very pleasant and easy transaction. Lovely quality.
Cynthia G

Selection

Website was easy to use. I already had a rug from this site but had purchased it in a store. I liked the rug so much, I wanted to get another one tonmatch it. So easy to find, order, and delivered very fast. Will order from here again
Cicely A

Best on line shopping experience i got my rug within 3 days no problem

Selection

Found pillow I had been looking for
CONSTANCE K

Selection

Easy to deal with, great price and extremely fast service.
Sandra M

Selection

This is the first time I've purchased an item from your company. I did not use customer service. The ordering process was very efficient. Looking forward to receiving my order
Ruth B

Selection

I love looking at area rugs and often scroll through what stores are offering. I must say I don't generally buy rugs on line but I get a sense of what's out there and what the prices are. The other day scrolling through the Macy's Rug Sale, I found a number of things that I had never seen elsewhere that really appealed to me. I worked to control my post-Holiday spending and bought a couple of the smaller rugs that were such a buy (and so adorable) that I couldn't pass them buy.
The whole process was easy. The website is impressive for the speed with which one can see many, many items, look closely at some, return to where one was before and go forward. No hitches. It continued very accurately which is uncommon for most website.
The one significant issue that came up for me is that I could not find what material the rugs were made of. That, along with their thickness, are necessary things to know when shopping and assessing price. I recommend they be added for all rugs.
Can't wait for the ones I bought to arrive! Big help that shipping was included!
Ruth from Massachusetts
Michael M

Selection

Great service and product.
Roger G

Selection

We located the rug we wanted on their website, called and talked to two representatives who were both very helpful and helped get our order placed. The rug was just as we expected and the delivery process couldn't have been better. Overall, our experience was exceptional.
Elsa K

Selection

Really top notch customer service. Great selection and fast shipping. I especially like the benefit of a free return of a small size if ordering the small rug as a color sample and then ordering a larger size.
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.60 based on 183 reviews