Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of the most fashionable, yet affordable, area rugs and home decor at values are are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

21518 Blanco Rd. Ste 101

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
This has been the best experience ordering online EVER!!! I love this company! You can see a sample of the rug in your room before you order, free shipping, and FAST delivery turnaround!! Great quality too!!!
Selection
good communication letting me know the transaction had been transferred to the rug manufacturer
The rug was delivered well packaged and in a very short time. I had seen the rug at a discount retail store but when I returned to get it, it had been sold. I found it on Incredible Rugs and Decor website and it was priced below what I would have paid locally, PLUS, it arrived at my front door!!! No lugging home!
Great customer service
I spoke to a very helpful customer service representative about a price match. He was able to do it, and it went very smoothly.
Great quality. Great price
I had been searching this rug for best price. I needed 2 of them. I got lucky black friday. The best price on the internet. I ordered. Got a very nice email stating they were backordered...bummer but that's ok. Then another email saying my rugs were being shipped. I recieved them today instead of Jan 6. I am delighted with the customer service,and I love the rugs that match the other rug that I already had. Thank You.
I a very satisfied with the quality and price of my area rugs. However, it has taken longer to be delivered than promised. This is disappointing
They should change their name to Incredible Rugs, Decor and Service. Best service, follow-up and professionalism I have encountered this year. Under promise and over deliver...my rug came in well before I expected in great condition.
Selection
The rug is beautiful and arrived on time. The company was very proactive with shipping information. Customer Service is very responsive..
Rug more beautiful than expected. Service was excellent. Packed so well. Would order again. Thank you Susie Q
Emily was so helpful on a back ordered rug ~ I will definitely be shopping with you again!! thank you!!!
Selection
Easy to purchase from and quick shipping.
I was happy to find a lighter cream rug with a black border that wasn’t for outdoors or a rough sisal texture like some other companies. I was lucky to find it on sale because it is expensive. They are too expensive I think for a 5 by 8 but I can’t find anything else online that seems to match my decor. Hopefully it will be ok when I get it and size wise too. Seems to ship in a good time frame.
Lots to choose from
Selection
Perfect match for my living room.
good pricing......friendly service.....helpful
Incredible Rugs has great selection and variety. And they've been great about tracking my rug and letting me know where it is at every step. They seem to have really good customer service.
Selection
Easy to find the perfect carpet at a value price!
Excellent customer service and communication about shipping and delivery.
This is a well organized and easy to use website. The cyber-sale price was remarkable but even the regular prices are very good. The photo colors are true to life, and I really appreciated the ability to see what rugs would look like in my home.
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.77 based on 1,246 reviews