Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor

About Incredible Rugs and Decor: Impressive selection of the most fashionable, yet affordable, area rugs and home decor at values are are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

21518 Blanco Rd. Ste 101

How would you rate Incredible Rugs and Decor ?

(optional)

Toni F
"Very pleased with my purchase. I placed my order in late Feb. and items were back ordered. When I emailed for status, I got prompt replies and even though the delay was a bit longer than expected, they were so worth the wait! I shopped around and the Incredible Rugs price was cheaper than others - the rugs are beautiful and the color and quality were as described. I would highly recommend Incredible Rugs and will use them in the future."
"The rug is absolutely gorgeous in person! Colors are vibrant and very soft. Was also very well packaged."
"Great selection, excellent customer service and my rug is beautiful. I highly recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor."
Ease of Use
"I ordered 4 matching rugs of various sizes. Two were exactly as shown but 2 were greenish not gold. Over the course of several months & lots of emails I received the gold replacements. There was no charge for the replacements & Karistan did not want the 2 wrong ones back."
Ease of Use
"The rugs have great style, pattern/color and quality materials."
Ease of Use
"Lovely quality rug. Great communication and fast delivery"
Ease of Use
"The Karastan rug I ordered arrived promptly and is beautiful. The sales staff was very helpful in helping me select this rug. I will definitely order from them again. I highly recommend this company."
Ease of Use
"I love the rug. It's Perfect. Plus they have the Greatest Customer Service"
Ease of Use
"Everything about this experience was easy. Ordered my Karastan rug online on a Monday and received it on Friday. Beautiful rug! Very pleased."
Ease of Use
"Package well quick delivery expectations met. Rug looks beautiful! Very happy."
Ease of Use
"Great Prices, huge selection! Customer service top notch and delivery was prompt and accurate! What more could you ask?"
Ease of Use
"Everything happened as promised. I knew the status of my order every day. Loved the experience"
"Beautiful and high quality rug! Totally satisfied."
Ease of Use
"Lovely rugs. Prompt delivery. Knowledgeable assistance."
"Good communication once my order was placed."
Ease of Use
"I love my new rug! I especially liked the feature where I could try different rugs in a picture of my room-I totally changed my mind as to what I wanted and then was sure the rug would look great with my furniture. Steve was very helpful through the entire process. I felt the price was reasonable and am very pleased I upgraded the pad. I will order from them again!"
Ease of Use
"The rug I ordered wasn't the right color so I had to return it. The return process was very efficient and easy. The website is awesome!! I loved uploading my room photos and seeing how the rug would work in my home. Great experience!"
Ease of Use
"Absolutely love the rug! Stunning!"
Ease of Use
"Incredible Rugs and Decor is truly incredible! This was my first time ordering from them, and I was a little hesitant because I hadn't heard of this company before. But their prices are great, and their customer service is amazing; it's even better than Wayfair (where I usually order). We received our new rug within 48 hours. Unfortunately there was an issue with the rug (due to the manufacturer, not Incredible Rugs), but Incredible Rugs promptly rectified the situation. Steve helped us with the issue, and he was absolutely wonderful! He responded to my emails extremely quickly, and the situation was totally resolved within 24 hours. I will definitely order from Incredible Rugs again if I need another rug. Thanks so much!"
Ease of Use
"Great customer service. Quality product as advertised. Prompt delivery."
Ease of Use
"Found a rug we liked at a major dept. store. Shopped around on-line and found the same rug with a much better price, free shipping, and a free pad, although I chose to go with an upgraded pad. Not sure I would do that again. The identical rug we saw in big name store, arrived a couple days early, and it was delivered in the room we planned to use it bu the driver. Would definitely encourage anyone to shop here!"
"Fast shipping."