Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of the most fashionable, yet affordable, area rugs and home decor at values are are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

Julia
Incredible Rugs and Decor 5 star review on 27th December 2018
Samantha Walley
More Photos & Videos
This has been the best experience ordering online EVER!!! I love this company! You can see a sample of the rug in your room before you order, free shipping, and FAST delivery turnaround!! Great quality too!!!
Great product selection and pricing.
Posted 29 minutes ago
Excellent web site. Very easy transaction
Great selection and shopping experience!
My karasta n rug is absolutely beautiful I'm my hearth room
Everyone that comes in this room is amazed how much it improved the room
I like to walk on it barefoot
As it is so soft on,my feet
Its a great buy!!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘
So easy to shop at Incredible Rugs! Their customer service is superb, communication is clear and easy... very quick to respond and so helpful! Prices are the best! Looking forward to receiving my second purchase from this store. Highly recommend this store to anyone looking for a great quality rug at the best prices!
Ship to the wrong address
We're sorry to hear this. We'll reach out for a corrected address and get it re-routed. Thank you.
I'm so excited about the rug I ordered and received from Incredible Rugs. The communication from the time I ordered until delivery has been spot on! And I received my merchandise within only a few days over a holiday weekend, no less. It has been a great on-line shopping experience, so far. Thank you!
Arrived sooner than expected. Great color ๐Ÿ‘ and quality for the $ that added the contrasting pop of color I needed for my room.
So easy to place an order. Shipped really fast.
I Ordered two rugs from incredible Rugs and the process was wonderful – I talked personally with a sales person who was very helpful both talking about the quality of the rugs and the quality of the rug pads. My rugs are in route UPS so I don’t have them here yet, but so far communication with this group has been great!ordered two rugs from incredible rugs and the process was wonderful – I talked personally with a sales person who was very helpful both talking about the quality of the rugs and the quality of the rug pads. My rugs are in route UPS so I don’t have them here yet, but so far communication with this group has been great
Great experience! Our rug is beautiful and the colors are better than what we could see online. The price is excellent for such a high quality rug, and the online shopping, shipping updates and quick delivery make this an excellent company, one we will continue to use in the future. Do not hesitate!
This order was my first experience with Incredible Rugs, and I was very impressed with their communication and follow-through. Excellent customer service, and I wouldn’t hesitate to order from them again.
Excellent Service!!
Great experience! Loved your selection and no hidden fees when checking out. Will definitely shop here again.
Very easy shopping experience, personal email from the company thanking me for my purchase, and timely delivery. It was actually one of the best on line shopping experiences I have had outside of Etsy.
The website was easy to use. So glad my item was in stock!
The shopping experience was very positive. I used the phone. The agent was pleasant and very helpful. I haven't receiced my rug yet, but it should be here soon.
The friendly staff is also very knowledgeable about their products which made the ordering & return processes very easy. The products are beautiful and of excellent quality!
Website is easy to use! Prices are great!
I am unhappy with my loloi Hamilton area rug. The center rectangle is coming apart.
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.76 based on 1,646 reviews