Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of quality home decor, rugs, lighting, pillows, and art at values that are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

1514 S. Main St.

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
This has been the best experience ordering online EVER!!! I love this company! You can see a sample of the rug in your room before you order, free shipping, and FAST delivery turnaround!! Great quality too!!!
Appreciated the follow up email thanking me for my order and asking if there was anything else they could do for me. Letting me know they were there from the onset of my order was refreshing.
Posted 1 hour ago
Second time ordering and very pleased with rugs and your company. Customer Service excellent.
Excellent
I am going to wait til rug comes
Great experience
from the website (being able to see the rug in my room), ordering to receiving the rug. my experience was very good. thank you.
Very nice rug. The colors are just as shown on the website. A well made rug that looks great in my entrance way.
I ordered a beautiful rug that was shipped directly from the manufacturer. There were a bunch of mishaps along the way, but the customer service from Incredible Rugs will keep me coming back. Oh and my rug is beautiful!
Price was good, delivery was quick, and item was as described
My rug purchase was quick and easy. I love my new rug.
Great company. Love my rug!!
Incredible Rugs and Decor 5 star review on 26th October 2020
I received the area rug today. It is so well packed that it’ll take some time to unravel.
When I have it down and in place, I will update this review.
But all-in-all, Incredible Rugs and Decor were patient, kind and a pleasure to make the deal with!
Hi Janice, Most likely Fedex delivered to your neighbor, in error. We've got a tracer in place so we can get this corrected ASAP.
I love the picture of the rug and anxious to receive the sample so I can make sure it is the right one and I think it will be. It is the best way to order online and so easy to do Thank you!!! Judith
The product showed that it was available- but once ordered received email stating product in back order. Product is of great quality!!
The Rug has arrived prior to shipping date, Also arrived in excellent packaging shopping. The rug quality and looks Much better than our expectations.
Superb customer service
Easy, easy. My rug is SO gorgeous!
Happy with the product and the price. Also, very quick delivery.
Luxurious
Love the rug and price. Quick shipping.
Found the site to be easy to use with all the info you need to make the right product choice.
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.74 based on 2,049 reviews