Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor

About Incredible Rugs and Decor: Impressive selection of the most fashionable, yet affordable, area rugs and home decor at values are are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

21518 Blanco Rd. Ste 101

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Incredible Rugs and Decor?

Selection
"Steve did a great job!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Great communication from when the order was placed to when it was delivered. The rug was well-packaged and just as expected. Excellent customer experience."
Selection
"HI! I needed a specific rug delivered before January 4th. I found the rug on two sites with similar incentives so I called to see if delivery by the 4th was even possible considering it was already Dec. 27th and the new year holiday was approaching. Steve answered the phone and took care of checking with FEDEx/UPs to make sure of the delivery date and called the manufacturer to check if the order could still go out on the 27th. I committed, and got the order one day early! The other supplier told me I'd get delivery between Jan4-9. Thanks again Steve. And the carpet is beautiful, exactly what I was looking for to showcase my office. Renee R."
Selection
"Incredibly easy to order, awesome selection, reasonably priced! I loved the rug so much I went back for a second one. To order the second time took only one minute- no need to retype all my info— absolutely awesome experience !!! I would not hesitate on purchasing from this site. I’ll be back I’m sure!"
Selection
"This rug was literally HALF the price of the local store. I ordered it on a Monday and it was delivered by Thursday!! It just arrived - but so far, so good. Incredible Customer Service."
Selection
"The whole process was flawless. Easy navigation throughout website, great price, easy payment process and very speedy delivery. Perfect. Thank you. My rug is just what I was looking for and a price that beats all others."
Selection
"I was so pleased with the size and the color was just right. It fit the area very well."
"The rug I ordered was unfortunately out of stock when I ordered it, but Steve Aijian was very responsive in updating the status of the rug which ultimately was delivered."
"I’m very happy with the rug; it’s beautiful. I also appreciate the quick response to emails that I sent with questions. The delivery was prompt as well. Mary Turner"
Selection
"The salesman, Steve, from IRAD was extremely nice and took time with us to describe and help find the exact rug we were looking for. Despite having to wait about 2 1/2 months for it to come from Egypt, it arrived today and I could not be more happy with it. the colors are exactly as I pictured, no flaws or problems. I would definitely order from IRAD again. Thank you Steve."
Ease of Use
"I ordered a small rug and a mat to go under it. The mat is making its way to me (slowly). On the tracking email for the mat, I saw a small notation that the rug is actually unavailable! I would have liked more clear communication about that! And I don't really want the mat without the rug that goes over it!!"
Hi Celeste, sorry for any confusion. The website showed one left when you ordered online and our warehouse notated that they couldn't locate it. Fortunately, we were able to pull one from Karastan's warehouse and it's en route to you. UPS tracking shows you will have it on Monday. Thanks for your patience. I am confident that you will love it.
Selection
"I am so pleased with my experience and purchase from Incredible Rugs and Decor. This store was actually suggested to me by a local store that no longer carried the rug I wanted. Once the order was placed, and IRD also realized that they no longer carried the rug I wanted, they emailed me with an immediate refund and found several alternatives that were close in style and color to my original purchase. I was able to make another choice and delivery was quick. IRD stayed in touch with me throughout the process. I would definitely make another purchase from them and well as recommend them to other shoppers! Thank you so much!!"
"Service was great."
Selection
"I found a rug I really liked but couldn't find it stock anywhere (6-8 weeks for it to come in) so I settled on my "second choice" rug. A nice enough rug but not my first choice. However, Cerena at Incredible Rugs and Decor saved the day! She worked "behind the scenes" and found my rug at a distributor. Steve also followed up with me, plus helped get additional information I needed during Cerena's off-hours. The customer service here is superb. I will definitely shop with them again in the future!"
Selection
"IRD's online sales process was pleasantly efficient: It was easy to navigate and browse through the myriad of area rugs, poufs, and pillows. You can easily filter the thousands of items by brand, design, color, material and so on. I already have the criteria in terms of color scheme, design preference - less design the better, material, and construction, so it made browsing on their site more efficient. As for the price, it has to match my criteria, and for the brand, I wasn't really particular. I liked how you can view your item selection using the link See this Rug in Your Room. It helped me envision how my color scheme will match with the actual room in my home. Their rewards program was an added bonus; I got a kick getting additional discount for some of the low ticket price items I ordered. Steve A. was most helpful with my questions and kept me on track as to the status of my orders. Overall, I had a pleasant experience buying rugs online at IRD - Excellent!."
Price
"Fast service, quality art work. Good experience."
Selection
"I recently placed a small order and forgot to use my 25% Christmas discount. I contacted Customer Service and they immediately fixed my error and gave me the discount. Good job. Great customer service."
Selection
"I love this rug! A high quality rug at such a good price. I shopped around and they had the best price by far. The colors are vivid and look so good with the flooring I just installed."
Price
"fast delivery, product as described, color accurate as to my screen view. Shipping information helpful, and I was home for the delivery. Packaging excellent."
Selection
"I received my Karastan Antelope Rugs today and they are perfect! Exactly what I was looking for and they arrived so fast to my doorstep!!!"
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.73 based on 525 reviews