Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of quality home decor, rugs, lighting, pillows, and art at values that are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

1514 S. Main St.

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
This has been the best experience ordering online EVER!!! I love this company! You can see a sample of the rug in your room before you order, free shipping, and FAST delivery turnaround!! Great quality too!!!
Awesome! I ordered sample first. Loved it and immediately placed order for 8x10 rug. Rug shipped well before expected delivery (yay). Customer service great. Suggest you order a sample first as web photos don’t convey gorgeous colors and feel of rug. Plus they credit you the cost of the sample. Awesome all around! A great first time experience with Incredible Rugs and Decor. Thank you.
A large selection of beautiful rugs. Customer service is excellent. They quickly answered my questions online and sent several emails to keep me informed on the progress of my order.
Wonderful! Customer service couldn’t have been more helpful in ensuring that I’d actually get the rug (there was only one showing in inventory). After I called in to inquire within the first couple of days after being notified via email that it may “not” actually be in inventory. Mary answered and was pleasant and extremely helpful. She called me back that day - as promised, to confirm the order. It was shipped a short time later.
I waited a week for my order to ship and tracking number be shared... but nothing came. I had to email their customer support TWICE to get a response. Second time, I was helped and was informed that one of my items was on a 1.5 month backorder, and did I want the one available item to go ahead and ship now? Yes of course! And why did you not give me this update until now? Why did I have to contact customer support TWICE to understand the issue? I will never order from here again, since I have no visibility to an estimated delivery date. And questionable ability to get a response from customer support. There are so many other rug retailers out there, i don't want this. No.
Our apologies; we discovered an email outage this morning that affected order update emails sent last week. The issue has been resolved and we'll be in touch with updates on your order.
Site easy to navigate. Was able to get the last rug available, which was due to team pushing order through. Received my order in 2 days. Also, love the options of finding products that coordinate with the rug. Makes decorating so easy from the convenience of home and without having to spend hours searching the web.
I had a great experience with ordering, following the delivery and the rug is beautiful for a great price. Thank you.
Fast shipping exact rug we were looking for.
Good variety at reasonable prices
Great Service! Great at keeping me updated! Wiill definately use again
I loved the ability to see the rugs in my own living room through their site. I think it is the best selection and the easiest way to find the right rug in the comfort of your home. Now I’m waiting for the rug! Can’t wait to see it in my living room.
So pleased!
Beautiful rug, delivered on time, great customer service! Great price!
Found a rug I loved and then did a google search to see if I could find it cheaper. Was over $200 cheaper at this site than all others!!
Was easy to order
This rug is beautiful, I was concerned buying it online, I don’t usually shop online. The rug is gorgeous in my living room. Nicer than I expected.
Incredible Rugs and Decor 5 star review on 27th July 2021
I absolutely recommend your customer service and quality of the rugs I received. Would recommend anytime; as a matter of fact, another family member already ordered a rug!
It was no hassle and love the rug I got!!!
Great tracking program and fast service. I will use them again.
Ordering was extremely easy and I received a personal confirmation for my order within minutes. It feels as though the company will be wonderful to work with. The selection was extensive.
Very pleased with the service!!
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.71 based on 2,941 reviews