Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of the most fashionable, yet affordable, area rugs and home decor at values are are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

21518 Blanco Rd. Ste 101

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
This has been the best experience ordering online EVER!!! I love this company! You can see a sample of the rug in your room before you order, free shipping, and FAST delivery turnaround!! Great quality too!!!
Selection
Good price, no tax, free shipping and 20% off. Delivery within one week.
Selection
quick delivery good communication with delivery man
Beautiful products and selection ! Easy ordering and very prompt response.
I normally buy only hand kotted persians, but when confronted with a color scheme in my family room that I could not coordinate with these, I decided to try other options. Most of the reds in persians are more maroon, and no browns to be had. Of course if I wanted a well used antique for a king's ransom it would be sort of salmon due to fading, but that is not what I need. I looked at the rugs on Mayfair and Overstock, but could not find anything I wanted short of 1000 $. Of course, if I had wanted to pay over 2000, I could have purchased a lovely hand knotted Kazak. However, I decided to work under $1000, and found this site. It had some really nice Karastan, but my final choice was based on colors, and the Nouristan brick color matched my fireplace exactly. It is an exceptional rug, with paisley and flowers, blue and cream and brick. And they had 20% off, which was wonderful. Anyway I was very scared to open it, since I had never purchased anything but persians, but when I did, I peeked at the colors, and am happy. And I am hard to please. Thought maybe it would come with a pad, but no such luck. I will buy one, mohawk, on amazon. I may beed to buy another smaller one, because while it said 8 x 11, it is only 10 foot, 4 inches long. But OMG the color matches and I can sleep tonight ! BTW, I am redoing my family room in antique 1900 mission oak, and this rug goes really well. Brick brown. Lovely. Can I say more? And delivery free and so fast I could not believe it ! I would recommend them it you are looking. The website lets you see the rug in your room, don't ask me how...
Excellent site and great shopping experience! Best prices online! Thanks!!!
Selection
Great selection and prompt response from website on confirmation of purchase. Fast shipping too!
Very happy with my choice...They were very informative and the rug was delivered on time. Would definitely order from them again.
great, friendly service!
So excited to have found this site! Fell in love with the rug at a retail outlet but it was priced over my budget. Took a chance & looked online & the Incredible Rugs site popped up & there it was. And the best part it was at a price I’d budgeted for. I will always check this site first when shopping for my home.
I have been looking for a rug in the right size and also a buffalo print and this one is perfect.
Price
For several years I have wanted a Karastan Ashara Rug for our bedroom beside the bed. We currently have a larger Ashara Ivory for the foot of the bed. In searching for a smaller Ashara Ivory I came across your website and was pleased to see you had a smaller size in the pattern only a different color at a great price. The contrast in color looks great and I am very happy with my purchase. Plus you are located right here in Texas. Thanks
Easy
Delivery was fast! Great service
Selection
Arrived timely just as described. Fair price. Thank you!!
Selection
Super easy & fast shipping!
Selection
Rug arrived on time. Excellent quality. (This was a small one to see if we would actually like it.) On a second order, we made a mistake in size-noticed when the confirmation came. They corrected it over the phone in just a few minutes. Cancelled the old order, did a corrected one.
Do you have any idea when my order will be delivered?
Hi Cathy, yes. We emailed tracking details to you earlier today. Fedex shows a delivery date of Wednesday, 3/25. You'll find the tracking details in your email inbox but feel free to reach out anytime. Thanks and enjoy!
i was looking for a specific rug, thus didn't really shop around on the site. this was the best price for those who had it in stock, though it took signing in and out and jumping thru hoops to get the best discount coupon.
The most beautiful carpet but when I called and asked for another size, no problem! Great customer service!
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.77 based on 1,421 reviews