Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

4.7
Based on 3,385 reviews
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of quality home decor, rugs, lighting, pillows, and art at values that are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

1514 S. Main St.

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
This has been the best experience ordering online EVER!!! I love this company! You can see a sample of the rug in your room before you order, free shipping, and FAST delivery turnaround!! Great quality too!!!
We had an awesome experience with Rusty and the rugs came on time and are absolutely gorgeous and go perfect in our living room!
I love that all you have to do is scroll down and more items just keep being added instead of having to click to the next page!! There are so many options to choose from as well. The whole experience so far has been easy, I’ll be shopping here again!
I think it is wonderful that we can get a sample of the prospective rugs. What a great idea and cuts down on returns.
I needed a pad for a living room rug I recently purchased from a different vendor. I ordered the Karastan All Felt Pad in the 9’ x 12’ after researching what would be best for my hardwood floors. The ordering was easy and I felt I got a very good price. No sales tax and free delivery to my door. The communication from Incredible Rugs regarding tracking was fantastic and it was delivered to my home very timely. (In fact it came several days before my carpet that I purchased from a different company). I was very impressed with Incredible Rugs, I will for sure use them again.
This rug is very pretty but the color is nothing like the web photo. The background is very white.. not even a creamy color. Cannot use for that reason.
Easy to navigate site, great price and prompt delivery. Rug is good quality. Very happy with it!
Great communication!
Easy East check out and very good information following up my order It was seamless!
My rugs arrived very quickly; now just awaiting the pad.
Your company designs, creates, ships and services a superior product! I buy only from you!
Easy site to maneuver around. Great price and fast shipment!!!
Learning to really love this company, really love the search engines and being able to see the rug in the room! Very prompt service with updates after placing the order.
Excellent quality and service!
I absolutely love all of the rugs I have purchased! They are gorgeous. I had made an error submitting my last order and called customer service. A very kind young man took care of my issue immediately. Great service and great product.
Easy site to navigate
Haven’t received my rug yet
Pretty slow to ship from date of order
Very fast delivery. Exactly what I ordered. Website had search features that enabled me to find the size and style rug I was looking for.
The site was easy to navigate and to make my purchase. Prices are reasonable given the quality of rugs available. I am very glad I found Incredible Rugs and Decor.
I was able to find exactly the right size and colors. I love that the rug colors are displayed right on the page so you don’t have to rely solely on the photos. Excellent follow up emails from the company.
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.71 based on 3,385 reviews