Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of quality home decor, rugs, lighting, pillows, and art at values that are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

1514 S. Main St.

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
This has been the best experience ordering online EVER!!! I love this company! You can see a sample of the rug in your room before you order, free shipping, and FAST delivery turnaround!! Great quality too!!!
Site is easy to navigate. Great selection of rugs and fair prices.
I didn’t intend to sign up for Route, and don’t know how that happened. Is it automatic unless denied? I would like that removed from my order and credit card.
Excellent customer service quick delivery
So far,very good
These Guys / Gals are the BEST!
Beautiful!! We purchased two different sizes of the Loloi rugs for our master bathroom and the look fabulous! The make the space look very upscale.
I love my rug. It looks so great in my bedroom and feels so soft. I had to make a change of original order to this one and service rep handled everything for me with no problem. Delivery was much sooner than expected. I look forward to enjoying this rug for many years.
My only problem is you always advertise a discount and then somehow it’s never applicable
Easy to order!
Easy to use website, easy checkout, and quick to ship.
Great rug great service! Rug is beautiful with gorgeous colors. I ordered another rug in the collection. Service is great, shipping prompt. Very satisfied.
TWO PARTS - GREAT - The UPS driver was great. He brought the rug inside for me. NOT GREAT - We didn’t receive the pad.
Fantastic! Super selection, great prices, fast shipping! Wonderful experience!
Incredible Rugs and Decor 5 star review on 21st November 2021
Excellent quality, great selection, terrific experience with delivery.
I won’t shop anywhere but Incredible Rugs for rugs! Such a great Jaipur Living rug and the best price you’ll find anywhere!
Said items were in stock and it’s been almost 2 weeks , and still no rugs. Won’t be buying from them in the future.
Just received e-mail that rug and pad have shipped.
I love the rugs and the service
Very good service from Rusty.
I had an incredible customer service experience with Robert and Incredible Rugs and Decor this morning! I was so impressed with his immediate follow up and resolution to my issue. This interaction was beyond refreshing and pleasant especially considering interactions with other vendors in the past. Because of this experience I will look to this company in the future before entertaining others. Thank you Robert and Incredible Rugs and Decor. Happy holidays to all!
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.71 based on 3,140 reviews