Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor

About Incredible Rugs and Decor: Impressive selection of the most fashionable, yet affordable, area rugs and home decor at values are are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

21518 Blanco Rd. Ste 101

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy

Gay P
"Communicate the order status well."
Dawn A
"The price was awesome- the rug came quicker than expected. I was so excited I went to FedEx Freight to pick rug up myself. However, the packaging came ripped and the rug was a little greasy/ dirty. I concerned, I would have to return the rug. Just wiped it off and all good. Thank you for such a great experience."
Judith D
"We ordered a 8x11 rug. We wanted wool but ended up with synthetic but it is beautiful, soft, gorgeous color, detailed design we love it! Colors we’re very true to what we saw on our computer screen may be a bit lighter. Shipping and delivery were flawless. I would definitely order from incredible rugs again."
Selection
"Great choices and quick delivery. A great addition to brighten up my room!!!"
Selection
"Good prices on your rugs. Still waiting on delivery so I can't anything at this time specific about the rug. Delivery has taken much longer that expected resulting in the downgrade."
Thanks for your feedback, Eric. I'm sorry about the delay with UPS. We're contacting them now and will have an update for you shortly. Thank you.
Selection
"So happy with the rug love it"
Selection
"Great price and fast delivery"
Selection
"The rug was nice, they delivered fast and included the free rug pad."
Selection
"My rug arrived very quickly in perfect shape. The rug is beautiful and with the online option of showing it in my room, it is exactly what I expected. The price was great, too."
Selection
"fast service. beautiful rug."
Selection
"Love this rug. Put it in our home office that we had just painted a blue-ish gray. It looks lovely. It arrived in no time and was perfect. Would buy it and would buy from this site again."
Selection
"Quick and free delivery"
Selection
"Love, love the new rug! It was a pleasure dealing with this company."
Selection
"Rug is beautiful and arrived quickly."
Selection
"fast and easy to order and receive"
Selection
"Great price and fast shipping!"
Selection
"Great quality, quick shipping! I plan to order from them again and again!"
Selection
"The rug is a match with the smaller one I have, so happy!"
"Really quick shipping!"
"Although I had to call and inquire on a shipping dates several days after the rug was to be shipped, customer service was friendly and responsive. I received shipping information within 24 hours of my inquiry."
Selection
"My order was delivered promptly. My questions were all answered quickly. Nice customer service! Beautiful rug!"
Selection
"I love the rug. The colors are just what I hoped they would be. Your company was prompt in shipping. However UPS Freight misplaced the rug in the destination warehouse causing it to be 4 days later than shown by UPS. This was not your fault. Fault is totally UPS"
Selection
"Excellent selection and great quality but what really stands out is the exceptional customer service. I owe a huge thank you to Steve, who navigated a delivery snafu I created by neglecting to enter a client’s apt number. The error was mine and he easily could have shrugged it off as not his problem. Instead, he spent hours doggedly tracking multiple items, letting me know each time he uncovered a new piece of information until all were correctly delivered."
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.76 based on 921 reviews