Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor

About Incredible Rugs and Decor: Impressive selection of the most fashionable, yet affordable, area rugs and home decor at values are are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

21518 Blanco Rd. Ste 101

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy

Mary
"I have ordered 3 rugs and 2 pads from Incredible Rugs & Decor. Rugs were beautiful, colors perfect for our desert Southwest home, shipping was fast, rugs were carefully wrapped for shipping, and I received timely delivery information. Very, very pleased."
Nina B
"I love this store! Made the mistake of buying my first Karistan through Macy’s and didn’t realize the outrageous markup until my girlfriend ordered her own Karistan at a fraction of the price for a larger rug. Can’t wait for the delivery of my newest Karistan!!😋"
"Very pleased! For my living room, ordered the Capel Badin 2366 Coffee Multi 750 area rug and the JazzyFloors Premium Reversible Rug Pad. Ordering was easy and received items in a timely manner. The area rug is gorgeous with rich, deep colors and appears to be good quality. The rug pad keeps the area rug from shifting on the wall-to-wall carpeting. Eventually, carpet will be replaced with hardwood, so the rug pad will be a plus."
"The rugs are awesome. Just what I wanted. Your site was easy to use. Thank you"
Selection
"Easy to order on line. Fast delivery. Just what I wanted."
"Thank you for the opportunity to let you know how much we appreciate the professional and friendly experience of ordering through your company. Robert answered every question and was a pleasure to work with."
"Very Happy"
Selection
"A real PLEASURE doing business with Robert and Incredible Rugs and Decor! We are eager to have such a beautiful rug. Thank YOU!!!"
Selection
"rug is beautiful, this was my first purchase thru incredible rugs, my experience was excellent or should I say INCREDIBLE just like the name. I already recommend your site to couple of friends. THANK YOU."
Selection
"7/17/19 - My experience with Incredible Rugs and Decor was the worst experience I have ever had with an online purchase. I ordered an expensive rug on Sunday, July 13th and my credit card was immediately charged. The site promised a 15% discount code which I never received. When I asked about this in a chat, I was told that the 15% discount had expired even though it was advertised on the web site. I ordered the rug anyway because I really liked the rug. I received an email from Norton Shopping guarantee immediately but no email from Incredible Rugs. On Wednesday, still no email or acknowledgement of an order. I tried to call the 800 number but could not get through so I did a chat with a representative who told me they were out of stock until at least September. When I asked her why I had not been informed she told me she just found out an hour ago. Remember, my credit card has been charged the full amount. Still no email from Incredible Rugs and Decor. I have asked for a full refund which should have been offered and hope and pray it comes through. I will be calling my bank to dispute the charge. Horrible experience, buyer beware!"
We're sorry for any frustration, Sandy. I see that we sent several email updates (and your discount code) which you might find sitting in your promotions/junk/spam folder. Unfortunately, we had only 1 Galaxy rug when you ordered on Sunday but someone else got their order in just before yours. The warehouse confirmed this just a few minutes before you reached out for an update. Of course, we have issued a full refund and we apologize for any inconvenience. For future reference, you can always call Customer Service at our 888 number (not 800), Mon-Fri 9-5pm CST, live chat, Messenger, email, etc. Thank you.
"I ordered three rugs and 2 out of the 3 rugs I ordered arrived. I contacted the company and they asked me to double check the package received and the order. The package only had 2 rugs in it and the order did identify that 3 rugs were ordered. We now have a new delivery date for the third rug. 7 days after the first 2 rugs arrived. This was an inconvenience as we planned on utilizing all three rugs and now we have wait for the third rug to arrive."
We're sorry that one of your items was missing from your order. We know that it can be frustrating when a mistake or error occurs. Rest assured that a free replacement was shipped earlier this week and is out for delivery today by Fedex. Thank you for your patience.
Selection
"VERY competitive pricing with 112% guarantee on bet pricing...impressive. I was kept informed of exactly when it would ship. I had a question about when the 30 day trial would start and Emily was very sweet and professional. Overall, a great experience."
Selection
"Beautiful rug !! Great service!!"
"I was very pleased with my purchase experience. Very helpful staff did their best to shop my rug to meet my deadline need. Thank you."
"Great experience!!! I used the chat option on the website and I contacted the company by phone. I was very pleased with the friendliness and competence of people working in customer service."
Selection
"I am very pleased with there service . I needed some extra time to have my order delivered due to other things being delivered they were very accommodating. I had an issue with the product which was taken care of very quickly . I do recommend buying from them . I will buy from them again, I like to Thank Emily & Steven for there excellent customer service. Thank You !"
"Purchasing this area rug was a process for us as we wanted to get it right the first time. Then we had a budget to work with. The process took 6 weeks from start to finish and we are pleased to have done business with Incredible Rugs. We found our area rug at another dealer on the internet presented it to Incredible Rug folks and they let us purchase using their 112% price match which saved us more money! Incredible Rug Co. has been professional and expedient in all ways while making our purchase from. Shipping hopefully will be just as expedient. Thank You Incredible Rub Co."
"Very easy to place order. Am excited about receiving our two rugs."
"Product arrived quickly. Customer Service was great! Highly recommen!"
"Found the rug I wanted at Incredible Rugs and Decor at almost half the price of other sites! They originally told me it would ship on 6/28, but I received it that day...very happy so far with the company!"
"This company is great. If what you order is in stock it will be at your door before you can blink your eyes. Service is fast, fast, fast and products are fabulous. Very pleased with this experience."
"Very pleased."
Selection
"Customer service, specifically Steve, is outstanding. I knew exactly what rug I wanted. I saw it in a store but it was just too expensive for a second home. Incredible Rugs price made it affordable. Highly recommend this company."
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.76 based on 1,078 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access