Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of the most fashionable, yet affordable, area rugs and home decor at values are are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

21518 Blanco Rd. Ste 101

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
This has been the best experience ordering online EVER!!! I love this company! You can see a sample of the rug in your room before you order, free shipping, and FAST delivery turnaround!! Great quality too!!!
As always, I am a little disappointed when I have not received an item and it has been reduced in price. Last week for President's sale, I received an 11% discount. I am not sure when your anniversary sale began offering a 20% discount. That would be an additional savings of $71.64. Last week I was receiving last day of sale warnings, so I ordered. This week I receive a better offer before my rug has even been delivered.
I love the functionality of the website and the Customer Service team was great when I reached out. I would probably order more often if the standard delivery time was a bit quicker.
The rugs were good, but I tried to chat for a possible return and did not hear back. Disappointing.
Two rugs have not arrived yet but the “free” pad was worthless. I learned long ago never to use those thin, rubber pads as they damage my floor. Wish I hadn’t fallen for the “free” incentive!
Had to order a sample. Couldn’t decide if it would work. Disappointed to have to do this, first.
Selection
Shopping is great. Prices is good. Delivery---- two weeks already as I ordered- no delivery yet. Although site said- shipping 2-3 days.
Hi Gennadiy, the warehouse determined that your order was too large/heavy for Fedex so it shipped last week by Brauns Motor Freight who will be calling you today/tomorrow to schedule the delivery. You can also reach out to them at 800.654.0055 to get the appointment scheduled. I'm sorry about the few extra days needed to deliver, but large shipments such as this one, will need a bit more time than a typical Fedex/UPS Delivery. However, we are confident you will find the Kaleen Middleton rug to be worth the wait. Thank you.
Ask me to review after I’ve received my order!
Selection
I am very pleased with the rug. I was disappointed with the pad. I was expecting a real rug pad not a anti skid rubber sheet.
Hi there, thanks for your feedback. The free pad we ship is highly rated and provides great protection against slippage and abrasion on the floor finish. A link to the rug pad details are on the product page and we also offer a 'rug pad upgrade' option, should you prefer a different style or thickness. Keep in mind; you can use your Reward Points for a nice discount on a different pad. Login to your account on our site to view and manage your reward points. Drop us a line if you need more assistance. Thanks again.
Selection
YOU HAD THE RUNG ON SALE I WANTED WHICH WAS GREAT. HOWEVER YOU ARE ASKING FOR A REVIEW AND I HAVE NOT EVEN RECEIVED IT YET. I WILL SAY COMPARED TO OTHER PLACES I HAVE ORDERED RUGS FROM, I USUALLY GET THEM WITHIN 3-4 DAYS OF ORDER AND IT IS FREE SHIPPING. I DO FEEL YOUR SHIPMENT TIME IS TOO LONG FOR ME TO ORDER IN THE FUTURE.
Thanks for your feedback, Barbara. I see you ordered on Thursday and your rug and free pad are out for delivery today, Tuesday, by UPS. With the Labor Day Holiday, that's 3 business days. Thanks again and enjoy!
Selection
I have a round version of the rug i ordered and there is a stark difference in the color saturation in the second rug. It is much brighter and deeper in color. I appreciate this but it doesn’t match my other rug which now looks faded. Is there anyway to get two matching rugs?
We suspect that your existing rug may have faded from sunlight or wear and tear over the years, which is why your new rug looks brighter/deeper in color.
Price
I paid over $500 for a rug that has been shedding its fabric since I laid it out. My home is full of rug fabric every day. Very irritating for such an expensive rug.
Rugs are snipped and trimmed during the finishing process so it is very normal to see some shedding and loose threads during the initial break-in period (first month or two). Simply vacuum (suction only, preferred) the rug thoroughly to remove these loose fibers. Thank you.
Selection
I was looking for a black rug and thought I found one that was perfect when I searched the word "black. However when I received it, it was really a dark navy and had the letters NY as part of its name. I thought it stood for NewYork, but obviously it stood for Navy. I called to return it and shipping charges to return it is $39 that they will deduct from my credit. Since it really wasnt my fault, I am disappointed with that charge.
Selection
Didn’t hear anything about delivery. Received call from FedEx to schedule delivery date. I was surprised to learn that rugs shipped the Thursday before since you were so silent. That is terrible customer service in the communication area. Rugs arrived in good condition however..... ordered 4. 2 had bronzed gold highlights & other 2 had grey highlights although rug called bronzed gold. Not happy!!
Hi Sandy. Thanks for your feedback. During the Holiday Shipping rush, our warehouses are working hard to get orders delivered as fast as possible. They have been shipping around the clock and sending the tracking numbers after, which is why Fedex called you to schedule a delivery date before the tracking number was emailed to you. We hope to improve this before the next big Holiday rush. Thanks again. I hope you are enjoying your new Karastan rugs. -Steve
Selection
The good: We ordered the Renaissance rug in Sable, and it is very beautiful and well constructed. We are very happy with it. The so-so: It is on the very yellow end of beige and doesn't match the picture on the website at all, plus the name "Sable" is rather meaningless because it doesn't have any brown in it -- more like a gray stripe. Of course color is risky when buying online, but that means the pictures and descriptions need to be MORE accurate, not less. The bad: I had to ask for shipping information three times, which after spending $1000 had me a bit worried; furthermore, they shipped it freight and the freight company kept my rug in the truck while asking for $90 more to bring it into my apartment rather than just drop it on the sidewalk. We made "other arrangements" but that meant I had to lay out more cash to get it in the house. The upshot: Overall we are happy with the rug, but I wouldn't purchase this way again.
Margaret, I'm sorry to hear about these issues. We will contact the Freight Company to see why the tracking info was not passed onto you and why they asked you for more money when the delivery was already paid for up front. We'll follow up with you once we have more details. Regarding color issues, keep our sample program in mind; it's a great way to test color in the home before ordering a giant sized rug. If a sample is not available, we can substitute with a 2x3 size.
Selection
All I have to go on at the moment is a promise to ship... so it's a little early for a thorough assessment. However, your answers to my queries have be highly satisfactory. I do have an issue with the processing of my order. Your website indicates that there will be no sales tax on my order. My order confirmation indicates I am being charged $31.48 in sales tax. Not thrilled with that part... hoping you can fix it. If that happens, and my rug arrives in good shape, I'd be happy to give you a superior review.
Selection
The sample was the size that it said, but it did not have a good section to represent all of the colors in the rug. It barely caught the edge of two of the colors I wanted to see.
Sorry about that. The swatch was cut down from an 8x11 rug. If it helps you, feel free to order another sample and you can return them both together in one package. We'll cover any additional postage that may be incurred when returning the two samples for a refund. If you order a 5x8 or larger, your return shipping of both will be free. Thanks. - Steve
Price
I received the rugs and not the pads. I cannot put rugs down without the pads. I am disappointed to say the least.
Hi Barbara, Rug pads ship from a separate warehouse and are en-route to you via UPS. You will have them today or Monday. We would appreciate it if you would update your review rating once you receive them. Thank you and enjoy your new rugs!
Selection
This is a beautiful rug. Unfortunately, the color is much different than expected. The rug appears to be shades of brown and tan. The description says "silver". I looked at different websites to compare pictures and all show shades of brown and tan. If you are looking for a silver, light tan rug, this would be the rug for you! Just not what I needed. Will use it somewhere cause the cost of return shipping isn't worth sending back.
Selection
I purchased an 5 X 7 area carpet in a store for a bedroom. I needed a smaller rug to match for my bedroom. I found it on this site. however, I only paid $59.00 for the 5 X 7 carpet. The rug I purchased through this site was a 2 X 3.6 and this cost me $44.00. The site was easy to navigate through and loved that I found this rug but the price was extremely ridiculous.
Selection
The selection of rugs is great, the price was a good deal. I was surprised it took one month from the day I ordered to receive my rug. In fact I did not receive a confirmation of my order until I asked for one, and was then simply told I would receive an e-mail when my rug shipped. There was no indication of how long it would take - simply I would be advised when it shipped. However, my credit card was charged within a couple of days of placing the order. I rated Customer Service as Good as they were very quick to respond to my questions. However, if they provided more information in advance that would have been better. A month is a long time to wait when you are not given prior notice to expect it. The rug is in excellent condition and a beautiful rug - very high quality.
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.77 based on 1,351 reviews