Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of quality home decor, rugs, lighting, pillows, and art at values that are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

1514 S. Main St.

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
I ordered a rug and was originally told it would take 1-2 days to ship. When I didn't receive a shipping notification, I called customer service and was told the rug was back-ordered and wouldn't be delivered for six to eight weeks. I finally received the rug one week ago. It is lovely, but I might have made a decision for a different rug if I had known the truth about the delayed status of the rug's availability. Sorry, only 3 stars.
Nanette, Inventory is limited. Our site showed a 'low stock' warning before you placed your order. We also emailed you, after you ordered, that we were rushing the order in hopes of securing the last piece for you. We also followed up with another email a few days later that, sadly, someone else got the last one before your order could be filled, in case you wanted to change or cancel the order. We're delighted to know you are enjoying your new rug.
Staff are great. Don't like to have my 💳 charged before shipping. Still waiting for rig to be shipped. Won't order rug online again too stressfull
It is what I ordered and what I wanted and came quickly. I really didn’t know that for the reasonable price I would be receiving a second with a flaw in the printing of the patern. If the sell seconds you really have the responsibility to let the customer know that is what he will be getting.
We only sell brand new, first quality items shipped directly from our Manufacturers. Any defective item will be picked up and replaced at no cost to the Customer. We'll be in touch for details of your issue and get it resolved ASAP. Thank you.
Shopping with IR&D online was as easy as it gets- AND less expensive. With coupon sale, I saved over $200 from other sites. Thank you! If my rug turns out to be equivalent in quality to your service- IR&D will be my rug source moving forward. (Shipping free and so fast, arriving 4 days after I placed order on line - can’t wait to see my rug!)
Experience was slightly annoying. I should have read about it before, but I apparently paid extra to Route so I could then have to go download an app and set up an account, which I wouldn't have done. Fedex tracking is enough. I also thought it was incredibly weird that there were multiple prompts to "thank Incredible Rugs and Decor" for providing some kind of random Norton feature on the website. And it was odd I had to enter my address info even though I used Paypal. Overall it was kind of a strange experience with more friction than my average online shopping experience.
The time it takes to deliver the rug is way to long...I still have not received my order
I still don't have my rugs.
I’m not going to comment at this time
I applied for 7% cyber monday discount and did not receive it CB7
The Brand you purchased, Oriental Weavers, was listed as one of the excluded brands. However, you still got the best price of the year with free shipping and no tax.
Still waiting for my rug that I ordered 2 week ago!
I see your order shipped a day earlier than we projected, The tracking details shows YRC, the Motor Freight Carrier is making progress but was 'delayed due to weather en route to Denver, CO'. They have a delivery date setup for this Wednesday. Thanks for hanging in there. I'm sure you will find it to be worth the wait.
Incredible has a great selection of rugs. They are quite focused on providing the best service possible one most areas. For me paying $154 for the return of a rug is heartless. I’m a retiree, senior citizen and that exactly what they charged me to return a rug. I thought they might share the expense with me! So all rug buyers, unless you are absolutely sure, wait and think about it.
We cover 100% of the shipping costs on the outbound shipment to the customer's home. We also pass along our discounted shipping rates to the Customer should they choose to return the item. Shipping large/heavy rugs can be costly for everyone, as Fedex and UPS continue to raise their rates due to Covid and Peak Seasonality. For this reason, we offer a terrific sample program so you can check colors/texture/quality in your home before ordering a large rug.
Rug is beautiful, 6" less in size than advertised, has a flaw on one side. Shipping and customer service excellent. Keeping the rug, tho I wish it had been more perfectly manufactured.
I do not like being charged to track my order then unable to get the app!!!!!
Hi Julie, there is no charge to track your order and an app is not needed. We email you with updates every step of the way and we'll email Fedex or UPS tracking details so you'll always know where your order is. You can also call or use Live Chat for updates, any time. Thank you.
Rug I ordered was listed as 8' round, but in actuality is only 90". Rug seems a good quality, arrived in a timely manner. Wish they were more honest with the sizing, so am a bit disappointed having to "make it work" with my setting.
Thank you for letting us know about the measurement issue. We'll pass this along to the Manufacturer who provides the rug dimensions. You received their largest round size available so if you decide it won't work in your space, just let us know and we'll be happy to take care of it.
I still am waiting to receive my rug: it’s delayed , I guess
Hi Donna, we emailed tracking details to you. Perhaps check your junk/spam folder. Your order shipped yesterday and UPS shows your rug will be delivered on Monday, 9/14 under tracking 1Z402E9E0322593727. Thank you and enjoy!
I received my rug a week ago. Colors are great but nowhere in your picture of Loloi Sebastian SEB-01 Rust/Tobacco Area Rug. The rug I received has white stitching on two sides of it which is very distracting. Nowhere in the picture on line when ordering does it show white stitching on two sides of the rug #170552. Very disappointed about that. The size fits perfect for it's location.
Rug price was excellent however we were required to pay $31 for a routing app/insurance to track delivery. The insurance aspect is overkill as most Visa/ MC transaction are already insured. Then you have to download the app and sign in to track the delivery. No UPS or Fedex number given so it’s quite painful and really unnecessary
Thanks for your feedback. The Route Shipping Protection is an extra layer of insurance against damage or package theft. It is inexpensive and completely optional and can be removed from your cart with just a click. Also, there is no need to install the package tracking app, as we send shipment details by email and by text sms (if you select this option at checkout), but the app provided more details on package movement and delivery time/date. The app is free to use and is completely optional. Thank you.
Don't get it yet. Been waiting weeks now.they said shipping in one week.they shouldn't lie.i called 2x and They were going to check to see why it did not ship yet and I still have not heard from them yet
Hi Linda, your pre-ordered rug showed 'not in stock' when you ordered on 8/5. It arrived from overseas, a bit later than expected, but shipped out this morning to you and tracking was emailed to you showing a delivery date of this coming Monday, by Fedex. Thanks for waiting. The Wild Bloom is a beautiful rug and I'm sure you will find it worth the short wait.
Great customer service, but photos online do not match actual item. Colors greatly differ.
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.72 based on 2,733 reviews