Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor

About Incredible Rugs and Decor: Impressive selection of the most fashionable, yet affordable, area rugs and home decor at values are are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

21518 Blanco Rd. Ste 101

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy

"My purchase of a new living room area rug from Incredible Rugs and Decor was nothing short of ideal. Initially, I was reluctant to buy something as large and as costly (an 8' x 11' (approx.) area rug) from on online retailer, with no opportunity to see and feel the item in person and only the Internet photos to rely on. The fact that the rug did not look exactly the same in all of the web-based photos added to my concerns. (I worried that the rug might not look like it did in the photos, that the colors might be "off", and that it might be thinner and of poorer quality than I wanted). But the rug that I had selected (Nourison Antiquities ANT04 Royal Countryside Ivory Area Rug by Kathy Ireland, 7'10" x 10'10") was really beautiful, had gotten uniformly positive reviews from previous buyers, and Incredible Rugs and Decor was highly rated by its customers, so I decided to roll the dice. And my leap of faith was rewarded with a truly extraordinary online shopping experience. The store and staff stayed in touch with me by email every step of the way, offering me a generous discount code for 15% off with no tax and free shipping *before* the purchase. (Each code was good for only three days, but they sent me a new one after the first one expired because I had not made up my mind yet.) The online ordering process was *extremely* simple and pain-free. They acknowledged the order immediately and the rug shipped within a couple of days. The rug shipped on a Thursday and was delivered to me the NEXT DAY! That is truly **five*star** service. After I received the rug, Incredible Rugs and Decor sent me another 15% off coupon for use towards a future purchase. The most important thing to say in this review is that the rug is absolutely EXQUISITE! It looks just like it did in the very best online photos, but is even more beautiful. It is very high quality, is very well made, and is extraordinarily soft and plush to the touch. The friends who have stopped by and seen the new rug have complimented its beauty and are surprised by the *very affordable price* I paid for this gorgeous piece. Okay, yes, this review is a bit "over the top," but it's only because I am so very pleased with this purchase experience. THANK YOU Incredible Rugs and Decor!"
Mary
"I have ordered 3 rugs and 2 pads from Incredible Rugs & Decor. Rugs were beautiful, colors perfect for our desert Southwest home, shipping was fast, rugs were carefully wrapped for shipping, and I received timely delivery information. Very, very pleased."
"I love this store! Made the mistake of buying my first Karistan through Macy’s and didn’t realize the outrageous markup until my girlfriend ordered her own Karistan at a fraction of the price for a larger rug. Can’t wait for the delivery of my newest Karistan!!😋"
Selection
"I am very pleased with the rug. I was disappointed with the pad. I was expecting a real rug pad not a anti skid rubber sheet."
Hi there, thanks for your feedback. The free pad we ship is highly rated and provides great protection against slippage and abrasion on the floor finish. A link to the rug pad details are on the product page and we also offer a 'rug pad upgrade' option, should you prefer a different style or thickness. Keep in mind; you can use your Reward Points for a nice discount on a different pad. Login to your account on our site to view and manage your reward points. Drop us a line if you need more assistance. Thanks again.
Selection
"YOU HAD THE RUNG ON SALE I WANTED WHICH WAS GREAT. HOWEVER YOU ARE ASKING FOR A REVIEW AND I HAVE NOT EVEN RECEIVED IT YET. I WILL SAY COMPARED TO OTHER PLACES I HAVE ORDERED RUGS FROM, I USUALLY GET THEM WITHIN 3-4 DAYS OF ORDER AND IT IS FREE SHIPPING. I DO FEEL YOUR SHIPMENT TIME IS TOO LONG FOR ME TO ORDER IN THE FUTURE."
Thanks for your feedback, Barbara. I see you ordered on Thursday and your rug and free pad are out for delivery today, Tuesday, by UPS. With the Labor Day Holiday, that's 3 business days. Thanks again and enjoy!
Selection
"I have a round version of the rug i ordered and there is a stark difference in the color saturation in the second rug. It is much brighter and deeper in color. I appreciate this but it doesn’t match my other rug which now looks faded. Is there anyway to get two matching rugs?"
We suspect that your existing rug may have faded from sunlight or wear and tear over the years, which is why your new rug looks brighter/deeper in color.
Price
"I paid over $500 for a rug that has been shedding its fabric since I laid it out. My home is full of rug fabric every day. Very irritating for such an expensive rug."
Rugs are snipped and trimmed during the finishing process so it is very normal to see some shedding and loose threads during the initial break-in period (first month or two). Simply vacuum (suction only, preferred) the rug thoroughly to remove these loose fibers. Thank you.
Selection
"I was looking for a black rug and thought I found one that was perfect when I searched the word "black. However when I received it, it was really a dark navy and had the letters NY as part of its name. I thought it stood for NewYork, but obviously it stood for Navy. I called to return it and shipping charges to return it is $39 that they will deduct from my credit. Since it really wasnt my fault, I am disappointed with that charge."
Selection
"Didn’t hear anything about delivery. Received call from FedEx to schedule delivery date. I was surprised to learn that rugs shipped the Thursday before since you were so silent. That is terrible customer service in the communication area. Rugs arrived in good condition however..... ordered 4. 2 had bronzed gold highlights & other 2 had grey highlights although rug called bronzed gold. Not happy!!"
Hi Sandy. Thanks for your feedback. During the Holiday Shipping rush, our warehouses are working hard to get orders delivered as fast as possible. They have been shipping around the clock and sending the tracking numbers after, which is why Fedex called you to schedule a delivery date before the tracking number was emailed to you. We hope to improve this before the next big Holiday rush. Thanks again. I hope you are enjoying your new Karastan rugs. -Steve
Selection
"The good: We ordered the Renaissance rug in Sable, and it is very beautiful and well constructed. We are very happy with it. The so-so: It is on the very yellow end of beige and doesn't match the picture on the website at all, plus the name "Sable" is rather meaningless because it doesn't have any brown in it -- more like a gray stripe. Of course color is risky when buying online, but that means the pictures and descriptions need to be MORE accurate, not less. The bad: I had to ask for shipping information three times, which after spending $1000 had me a bit worried; furthermore, they shipped it freight and the freight company kept my rug in the truck while asking for $90 more to bring it into my apartment rather than just drop it on the sidewalk. We made "other arrangements" but that meant I had to lay out more cash to get it in the house. The upshot: Overall we are happy with the rug, but I wouldn't purchase this way again."
Margaret, I'm sorry to hear about these issues. We will contact the Freight Company to see why the tracking info was not passed onto you and why they asked you for more money when the delivery was already paid for up front. We'll follow up with you once we have more details. Regarding color issues, keep our sample program in mind; it's a great way to test color in the home before ordering a giant sized rug. If a sample is not available, we can substitute with a 2x3 size.
Selection
"All I have to go on at the moment is a promise to ship... so it's a little early for a thorough assessment. However, your answers to my queries have be highly satisfactory. I do have an issue with the processing of my order. Your website indicates that there will be no sales tax on my order. My order confirmation indicates I am being charged $31.48 in sales tax. Not thrilled with that part... hoping you can fix it. If that happens, and my rug arrives in good shape, I'd be happy to give you a superior review."
Selection
"The sample was the size that it said, but it did not have a good section to represent all of the colors in the rug. It barely caught the edge of two of the colors I wanted to see."
Sorry about that. The swatch was cut down from an 8x11 rug. If it helps you, feel free to order another sample and you can return them both together in one package. We'll cover any additional postage that may be incurred when returning the two samples for a refund. If you order a 5x8 or larger, your return shipping of both will be free. Thanks. - Steve
Price
"I received the rugs and not the pads. I cannot put rugs down without the pads. I am disappointed to say the least."
Hi Barbara, Rug pads ship from a separate warehouse and are en-route to you via UPS. You will have them today or Monday. We would appreciate it if you would update your review rating once you receive them. Thank you and enjoy your new rugs!
Selection
"This is a beautiful rug. Unfortunately, the color is much different than expected. The rug appears to be shades of brown and tan. The description says "silver". I looked at different websites to compare pictures and all show shades of brown and tan. If you are looking for a silver, light tan rug, this would be the rug for you! Just not what I needed. Will use it somewhere cause the cost of return shipping isn't worth sending back."
Selection
"I purchased an 5 X 7 area carpet in a store for a bedroom. I needed a smaller rug to match for my bedroom. I found it on this site. however, I only paid $59.00 for the 5 X 7 carpet. The rug I purchased through this site was a 2 X 3.6 and this cost me $44.00. The site was easy to navigate through and loved that I found this rug but the price was extremely ridiculous."
Selection
"The selection of rugs is great, the price was a good deal. I was surprised it took one month from the day I ordered to receive my rug. In fact I did not receive a confirmation of my order until I asked for one, and was then simply told I would receive an e-mail when my rug shipped. There was no indication of how long it would take - simply I would be advised when it shipped. However, my credit card was charged within a couple of days of placing the order. I rated Customer Service as Good as they were very quick to respond to my questions. However, if they provided more information in advance that would have been better. A month is a long time to wait when you are not given prior notice to expect it. The rug is in excellent condition and a beautiful rug - very high quality."
Selection
"The rug is great. The free pad is not, it is only a no skid and not appropriate for larger rugs. I contacted customer service and they said I should have asked for an upgrade but they would get back to me. They never did. I purchased a proper pad from a local store. If you thinking about purchasing a rug from these folks be sure to ask about the padding upgrade, the free one is no bargain."
Selection
"I was pleased with the customer service and communication with team members leading up to the delivery of my area rug. I was very disappointed in the quality of the rug. It looked used, dirty old and had a bad odor. I know that is not the fault of Incredible Rugs as the rug came from the warehouse of a vendor on heir site. I'm being told I can't be refunded for the carpet, I can only be given a credit for the site. I will be very dissapointed if I cannot be refunded. There is no other rug I can find on their site that I like and I don't want to take the chance of getting another dirty rug from the Loilo warehouse. I'm hoping their customer service can take care of the refund as I am returning the carpet promptly. If it can not be taken care of I would change my customer service rating to poor."
Selection
"The color was the problem to me .. it's not the same as pic ... it's more close to honey color but not chocolate color at all that's why I prefer to return it"
Selection
"Nice quality rug for a reasonable price. The reason I gave and overall rating of average is that one of the prominent colors in the flowers on the rug was not in the description, and even though I did an on line chat with customer service to confirm the colors, that information was not given to me. Your on line photo and description of the colors in the rug are: black, tan, green and burgundy. Unfortunately, the flowers are more of an autumn orange with a tiny bit of burgundy shading. I am keeping the rug because it will be nice during the fall season, but I am definitely disappointed that I will not be able to use it year round like I had hoped."
Selection
"Very nice people. Doesn't seem to be a very well run company though. I ordered 4 rugs and they arrived in 3 separate shipments. Well 2 so far anyway. Prices were ok but it will be difficult to refer someone."
Hi Rande,

Thanks for your input. We typically ask the warehouse to ship items 'as available' so that each item is received to the customer as quickly as possible. This prevents an entire order being delayed if one item is not immediately ready to ship (especially if it's a rug pad or small decor item).
If you prefer a single consolidated shipment, feel free to request that on your next order and we'll be happy to accommodate.
Thanks again!
Selection
"Good: LOVE the rugs, loved the selection and price. The colors were very true to the photos, and the price was fair for the quality of the rugs. When I chatted for help with the order, as I was trying to have the rugs delivered to a different address than my credit card, someone immediately came on and helped me. Bad: The rugs were delivered to the wrong address because your website evidently changed the address to "Place" instead of "Road." I knew there were other similar streets but I didn't even know there was a "Place" so I didn't enter it wrong. The neighbors called and we were able to pick up the rugs, although they had sat out a day and were covered in bird poop. Also, the website and my order say "free pads" but they were not delivered. I also would have appreciated an immediate email confirming my order. I wasn't sure what was going on because the email confirmation and notice of delivery arrived right before the delivery."
Selection
"We have yet to receive the rug... :("
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.76 based on 1,134 reviews