Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors Reviews

Based on 649 reviews
Read Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors Reviews

About Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors:

Industrial Scripts Reviews

Founded in early 2010 by a Warner Bros and Paramount script consultant, Industrial Scripts® is now one of the world’s leading screenplay and story analysis companies, backed by major entertainment companies and with over 1,500 verified client reviews.

Our script consultants have significant industry credentials, writing script coverage for companies and studios including Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros., Universal and many more. Working with screenwriters, authors and filmmakers of all levels and from myriad locations, we also deliver intensive training both online and offline.

Visit our site here >> https://industrialscripts.com/

Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors 5 star review on 11th December 2019
Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors 5 star review on 10th August 2017
Steve
Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors 4 star review on 8th July 2017
Judith
As an independent filmmaker writing scripts, I've had reader reports from competitions I've entered and paid for a few consultations with script consultants. They've been of variable quality. Industrial Scripts' script analysis is far and away the best quality analysis I've had. All the anxieties about: is my script good enough? or am I a good enough writer? just fell away because the analysis was focused so well on actions to move the script forward in the next draft. The scoring system is excellent because it gives you a benchmark, an easily understandable sense of where you are up to, and focuses you on where you need to get to next. The editor's comments were always insightful and constructive, and they were very generous in sharing suggestions that were really smart to make the script better. The tone of the analysis was respectful of the time and effort I'd put in. And the rate is affordable if you are self-funding like me and writing on spec, and superb value for what you get. If you've been spending your limited funds on competition entries as I was, I think you will get a lot more value out of working with one of Industrial Scripts' editors. Highly recommended.
Great notes. They opened my eyes as to how to take my screenplay to the next level. Thank you!
The review was clearly written, encouraging, very specific about what is needed to improve it. I am confident I can act on these helpful suggestions. The review was better than I hoped for and I would recommend Industrial Scripts highly!
Great feedback very helpful
The notes I received were incredibly thorough and actionable, all delivered in a positive and encouraging tone. Most importantly, the notes offered clear solutions for areas of improvement that were true to my vision instead of notes that simply represented what another writer would do with the script. I definitely will be using Industrial Scripts in the future.
It was my first experience working with a script doctor. And in the end, the result overcame my skepticism. The assigned script doctor demonstrated professionalism, creativity, and attention to detail. If I need to work on a new script again, Industrial Scripts will be the first place I turn to for help. Highly recommend!
I found them VERY helpful and will be back with my changes! Thank you!!!!
Industrial scripts are a no-nonsense company that has a refreshingly honest approach from its Screenplay editors. The consultant`s report that I have just received was constructive and educating yet still displayed empathy towards my efforts. The transparency of Industrial Scripts was evident at the end of the report when I was not persuaded to buy their other services but just informed of the various companies as well as them who could take my script further. First rate!
Would highly recommend!
I really like what my reader did. He/She showed to me that really care about the script and each part of it. That's important because gave me tools and new points of view about the story, and how to develop the weaknesses to make a compelling story. It's the best feedback I've got from a professional reader. Also, he/she understood the nature and dynamics the script has in structure and characters. So, just not provided a point of view. But, understands why each character exist and each role. Very glad to read the feedback and I'm working on it to make it work for a brilliant final draft.
I just worked with the Industrial Scripts for the first time and I thought that all the comments were very thorough and extremely helpful. I would 100% use their service again in the future.
Excellent
I had a great experience collaborating with Industrial Scripts on this project and with Emily who was assigned as the SD. She was very consultative in her approach; gave valuable insight, hit all the right notes and architected the script with a great deal of sensibility. I have requested for additional services and am excited to have Emily work on it.
very thorough, constructive feedback.
Very inspiring.
Thanks for using our script doctoring and rewrite service Simon, and so glad we could help get your script ready for the market!
Terrific work! The script coverage I received was prompt, comprehensive, thoughtful, and useful.
Excellent coverage.
Great service, would recommend! I’ll definitely use Industrial Scripts again in the future.
After examining other reviews of their script doctoring and rewriting service I decided to take the plunge and ask IS to rewrite my short, Cruelty. As others have said while communication exclusively via email is a bit unorthodox, I do think it adds some discipline and focus to proceedings that you don't usually get face to face or on the phone. Having been burned hiring only-vaguely-interested screenwriters, repped by only-vaguely-interested agents in the past, I LOVED the IS process which is quite different (you don't know anything about your script doctor, for example), but was FAR more professional, streamlined, and focused. Of course, the other big thing is that you have the safety net of being able to hold an actual company to account, whereas when I hired writers via agents before it was very much a shrug at the end and a "oh well that didn't work out, but now we've got your money" type vibe. Ultimately, I always felt throughout that both IS AND their script doctor were really invested in delivering for me. If you're struggling with a script, then, and have a bit of budget to really move the needle, I'd highly recommend IS' rewrite service.
Excellent and insightful coverage. By far the best out of a couple of different companies I used. Reader gave precise instructions on what and how to change.
Best notes I have ever received. Thorough, analytical, constructive. Will definitely use again.
Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors is rated 4.7 based on 649 reviews