Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors
Read Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors Reviews

About Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors:

Industrial Scripts Reviews

Founded in early 2010 by a Warner Bros and Paramount script consultant, Industrial Scripts® is now one of the world’s leading screenplay and story analysis companies, backed by major entertainment companies and with over 1,000 verified client reviews.

Our script consultants have significant industry credentials, writing script coverage for companies and studios including Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros., Universal and many more. Working with screenwriters, authors and filmmakers of all levels and from myriad locations, we also deliver intensive training both online and offline.

While our OVERDRIVE and Talent Connector programmes hone and promote writing talent to the industry, our popular blog – Character-Driven – educates, informs and entertains. We believe that rigorous script development is the foundation of great cinema and TV and is, indeed, essential – without it, the end product is certain to fail…

Visit our site here >> https://industrialscripts.com/

Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors 5 star review on 11th December 2019
Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors 5 star review on 10th August 2017
Steve
Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors 4 star review on 8th July 2017
Judith
I first came across Industrial Scripts back in the summer of 2017. I submitted my screenplay I had been struggling with for quite a while. The feedback was fantastic. Not only insightful but incredibly encouraging. The coverage unearthed the fault lines but also suggested ways to correct them. Invigorated, I did a rewrite and resubmitted for more advice. Each time the coverage was carefully considered and insightful. Boosted by the consistent feedback, I entered the script into the international competition, Scriptapalooza. Out of thousands of entries, my script, THE GIRL WHO COLLECTED SOUND finished third. Hand on heart, I simply could not have achieved that position without the assistance, guidance and encouragement of Industrial Scripts. I recommend them to any writer seeking learned opinion on their work.
We did face some problems with the report we've ordered, however, Industrial Scripts response was very good and they managed to satisfactorily solve the issue. The final report we've got is definitely helpful for the re-writing of a new draft of our script. Thanks, guys
Great notes! Great Analysis! At first, I went into the script doctoring process VERY skeptical given the high-concept nature of the project and the fact that many writers in the past failed to nail it...but now, I've ended up becoming a big believer in IS's script doctoring process. My point is, if IS can deliver on our project, I believe they can deliver on almost anything. Uusing IS to script doctor my project was the single best decision I have made, period! I highly recommend IS.
Excellent coverage and thoughtful, (and more importantly) helpful notes! Was very pleased with their professionalism and felt they really took the time to go over the script. Tried other services that seemed as if the analyst waited to the last minute and never gave it the time it deserved.
Excellent, fair, needs to be more succinct, but good
After contacting my reviewer about a coverage deficiency that I perceived, I received additional valuable feedback from him/her. So, I've upped my grade from 3* to 4*.
If you are serious about evolving your craft as a writer, coverage is essential. Writers need constructive critique, given with insightful, detailed action. Industrial Scripts provides and delivers. Simply, IS is the king one coverage.
The best script coverage company out there, bar none.

Thanks again guys, will be back soon with the redraft!
It's pricey, yes, but it's by FAR the best script coverage I've ever gotten. Makes the competitors look like amateurs.
I've been using IS for years now for coverage and forensics, but this is the first time I've ever used them for Script Doctoring. My script I've been writing for years was done, it just needed that extra oomph to take it to the next level. I was always leery of hiring a script doctor because it's expensive and I don't want someone coming in and cleaning house on my baby and not being on the same page but I was really frustrated with writers block on how to take it to the next level. I pulled the trigger and threw down for IS and let's say I'm blown away. The first step is they read your script and give you back extensive examples of how they see making changes and sticking with your vision. There was no cleaning house. Kate was so awesome. Her ideas were pretty much reading my mind of what I wanted but didn't know how to get there. I weighed out the options of "it's pricey but this is going to get my script to it's full potential." And it did. Kate walked me through every step and wouldn't do anything unless I signed off on it. Before any changes were even made, we had a week of going over my idea and what my ultimate ideas and what my problems were with my script. I felt reassured, and extremely excited after each week of the process because I was seeing my script and my ideas finally coming to it's full fruition of how I dreamed my script would eventually look like. I want to give full praise to the Script Doctoring program and put the Michelin star on anyone contemplating taking that huge next step. Kate was amazing!
I was skeptical at first because of how much useless feedback is out there, but was really impressed with the attention to detail from my reader, 31e. It seems like they totally digested what I was trying to say, and on top of that, they gave extremely specific insight into things I could change. It's one thing to suggest a helpful adjustment to make the script better. Only a quality reader would actually get INTO your story and give you tailored ideas on how to make those adjustments. Really helpful insight that I think is going to make my next draft incredible :) thank you so much x
Great service, the review was just what I needed
The feedback was very superficial and failed to get into any issues on a granular level. A one page summary which gives broad generalizations of the screenplay is inadequate for the evaluation of someones work who is looking for improvement. I've submitted my work to several screenplay competitions as well as the Black List, and have received quality feedback which saw potential however formatting and story line issues needed to be worked on. Since writing is a hobby and not something I have formally trained in, this screen play doctor service is ideal for individuals in my situation. However, why would I commit to paying between 8 and 10K for screen play doctor services when it seems the reviewer gave generic negative feedback without mentioning any of the positive aspects other reviewers had noticed. I feel the feedback was beyond a mater of taste, my work was treated carelessly and I couldn't recommend this service to anyone. The price is on par with what I was expecting to pay however, why would I make that type of an investment in a service that the reviewer isn't even taking seriously?
Such useful feedback that is equally encouraging, but also critical where it needs to be. Couldn't be happier with the 5 pages of detailed notes from someone that clearly read the script thoroughly as they constantly referenced between pages. Also surprisingly quick turnaround!
Industrial Scripts provided script doctoring for a feature film screenplay that our company was developing over the past year. Both SDs GEORGE and JAMES were stellar - professional, talented and most notably responsive during the entire creative process.

The work as delivered on-time and heightened the material to a level that left our team very satisfied. Would most definitely recommend; premium service.
I recently sent my screenplay to Industrial Script, IS for short, to be doctored. Initially, I thought to myself, skeptically I might add, nothing will change to improve my script. But boy oh boy was I wrong with a capital W. I was introduced to a script doctor named JAMES. We communicated via email. He asked me from the start what I wanted to achieve with my doctored script. I told him I want a 'market-ready' script I can proudly take to producers and investors. And we began working on the screenplay. I sent James my previously IS Coverage script and within a day, this genius had finished reading the script and sent me back his thought as to how we ought to approach the script doctoring process. The doctoring was supposed to take 5 days, that's what I could afford. Do you know, and God bless James, that he went beyond duty and doctored the screenplay in 14 days. We emailed each other back and forth, and when the final script was completed, oh my God, even I had to take my heart off to JAMES. This genius has done a SPECTACULAR job in doctoring my script. From now onwards, I am sending James, through IS all my screenplays for Coverage and Script Doctoring because I finally realize after 20 years of writing that I have found my writing partner. James understands me completely, and that is more than I can say for the rest of those other fake writing professionals out there. Thank you James for everything. A new script is coming your way in the next week.
HELLO! I was exceptionally happy with the calibre of feedback on my script. It was detailed and I felt the reader 'got' what I was trying to achieve. The constructive criticism was not only invaluable, but the fact that it came with suggested fixes made it even more worthwhile. I am not a gushy type of person, but I was super impressed with this coverage and I think making the suggested changes will take my script to the next level. Thanks so much!
A very detailed analysis, and right on.
Opened my eyes in areas where my script was weak.
Noted strong points.
Always suggested positive ways I could improve.
Very satisfied.
I decided to switch to IS after using one of their competitors for a long time, and am kicking myself I didn't switch sooner. The notes you receive are, honestly, the best out there (I've been at this a while). They're constructive, extremely well-argued and often brutally honest, and tbh that's what you need - The Truth. Highly, highly recommended, keep it up guys.
I have submitted this story to five other coverage services. Can't even tell you how many times I have rewritten the story in between submissions. I have gotten good advice as well as some advice I didn't think applied. Industrial was by far the worst review and for the first time actually hurt my feelings.
Jennifer I am so sorry you were disappointed by our coverage however our "Dry Run Report" that you chose is very clearly positioned on our site as a way to acid test your script, and see the type of internal/company script report writers aren't usually privy to. As described, the report doesn't exist to help the writer move forward to the next draft, per se, but rather to let them know in very blunt terms whether their script is likely to get a favourable reaction if submitted to major agencies, production companies and managers. We have a moral and ethical obligation to our clients not to sugar-coat this verdict and I'm afraid in this case our consultant judged your script to require considerable further development before it's ready to go out to the industry. Our dedicated support hub is always open and we'd be happy to answer any further questions you might have. Best wishes, Ben
Excellent service. The Script editor clearly understood what I was aiming at and with detailed notes helped me achieve a much improved screenplay. Thanks!
Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors is rated 4.69 based on 557 reviews