Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors

About Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors: Industrial Scripts Reviews

Founded in early 2010, Industrial Scripts® is now one of the world’s leading screenplay and story analysis companies, backed by major entertainment companies and with over 1,000 verified client reviews.

Our script consultants have significant industry credentials, writing script coverage for companies and studios including Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros., Universal and many more. Working with screenwriters, authors and filmmakers of all levels and from myriad locations, we also deliver intensive training both online and offline.

While our OVERDRIVE and Talent Connector programmes hone and promote writing talent to the industry, our popular blog – Character-Driven – educates, informs and entertains. We believe that rigorous script development is the foundation of great cinema and TV and is, indeed, essential – without it, the end product is certain to fail…

Visit our site here >> https://industrialscripts.com/

assistant@industrialscripts.co.uk

Gordon
"The report on my one-hour TV pilot was illuminating. The reader had clearly taken time to do a deep read, and offered insightful, professional advice with practical suggestions on how to turn the script from good to great. This was by far the most thorough and useful coverage I've received on any of my work."
John
"Great coverage. It didn't give me a score though..."
"Inciteful, illuminating, invaluable. In all likelihood some of the best development notes you can get for the money."
"Very good service. Will definitely use again."
"As ever, Industrial Scripts feedback is detailed, insightful and incredibly useful. Onto Draft Two!"
"The reader assigned to this script, either mad at having to work over the holiday or outside his preferred genre - very likely action or horror - misinterpreting many aspects; and being unaware that the intelligent viewer does not need and more importantly does not want to have everything explained, took refuge in the rule book, throwing it carelessly at the script. His criticism is so aggressive he can only assume his understanding is absolute, unaware that there are many ways for an actor to interpret the text. He likely struggles to recognise conflict more subtle than kung fu kicks and bullets, and assumes everyone is as pedantic as he is. He left me with the clear impression that I understand rather better than ind scripts how to move forward with the story, and that most of what he said is to be ignored. Of course this in itself is both informative and good to know, but annoying that it cost $160 to find this out."
"Really great constructive feedback. All critique very welcome. Thanks."
"Fantastic analysis"
"Not great. And I won’t use again. Overpicky on the subjective aspects. And I don’t think the editor was able to see through his or own perspective. The dialogue was probably one of the absolute strengths of the script but rated low. I was able to see through some of the notes and find the note behind the note. A less resilient writer might not have."
"Although the review was a pass, it did give detailed ways of how I could improve and sell the script!"
"Very helpful insight into my screenplay. The reader wasn't turned off for the wackiness of the premise and gave great advice on the importance of integrating the theme across the entire script. I also qualified for the Talent Connector which is great. CM"
"Hello, I appreciate the job that consultant did. S/he provided a great synopsis and logline which I found them better than others. However, I believe that s/he was in high critical mode and avoid a part of facts regarding my script. The story happens in three days and I tried to keep the story paste the same for the entire script. Moreover, s/he ignored the key event which affects the story by another event and criticizing me that it happens quite late. But what s/he highlights is not the key event that I considered. You might say that it is my fault that s/he couldn't identify it but other readers got it. Additionally, s/he is quite faithful to the industry standard and brought some examples from other movies which are not the same as mine, even we consider them in the same Genre. However, I appreciate your service and what s/he did but s/he adjusted his/her viewpoint a little bit wider the verdict would be different. With all due respect, we cannot always rely on the industry's guideline. Considering lots of repetitive and pointless high budget productions can support my reasoning. J. K. Rowling pitch was rejected 12 times based on industry standard. Goerge Lucas was rejected at the beginning. I don't want to say that I am brilliant but I am trying to say that exciting industry standards are not necessarily valuable. People are tired of politicians, systems, lost in repetitive and pointless products in a different field because each industry repeats itself and live inside of glass globe separated from the real world. So, your readers must be more open-minded. In the end, I appreciate your service and I hope that you will improve your intranet service and make it more handy and user-friendly. Best wishes, Dr. Adlan Parsa"
"I felt that the review was very thorough and made some excellent comments/ points that I used to make my next draft much stronger."
"Great coverage. It didn't give me a score though..."
"Industrial Scripts is a good service for new writers who are aiming to receive a report on their scripts, at industry standard. A little too much focus on spelling and grammatical errors, rather than structural scene analysis or formation of dialogue. An average score with higher percentages in areas such as Market Value, Originality, Pace and Production Values... Generally happy with the recognition."
"Andreas was professional but very approachable. He had clearly read the script and made copious notes. He talked in the inclusive language, 'we could do...'and,' if we..'. which was encouraging and made us feel that he engaged with the plot, the world, and the characters."
"Amazing report - really helped me"
"I was pleased with the feedback I received from my Industrial Scripts reader. They gave me constructive criticism and suggestions to shore up weak spots in my story, along with words of encouragement. I wish the ordering process was a little simpler, but that is nitpicking. Personally, I was satisfied but each reader may offer a different quality."
"The analyst who reviewed my submission clearly took time and effort to do so, with insights and suggestions that respect the voice of the writer."
"This is the third time I used IS. I felt the reviewer dug deeply into my script and offered sound advice for a next draft. This thoroughness has made me wonder if your Overdrive feature would be helpful for me even though I am an American."
"7/10 You say the script is not set up as well as it could be. No hints as how to improve it. You say the pace in some sequences is less compelling. As in "Legionnaire", there have to be moments of quiet, to let the audience draw breath. Continuous Action can become risible. You say the characters goals are unclear. They need to get to Australia with the information like yesterday. You fail to give alternatives to leaving the boy behind at night, in thick jungle, where lights or calls would bring their enemies on them. Yes, analyses are subjective, but they need to be pertinent, rather than a means to avoiding giving a Consider. Some useful pointers, thanks."
"Insightful, incisive, brutally honest coverage yet comforting to know where I stand and with great pointers in regards to possible courses of action regarding further drafts, I was very pleased and the report will hopefully prove an important marker on the journey -- not to mention that it arrived well in advance of the fourteen day turnaround which was very impressive given the level of detail. Industrial Scripts comes with my highest recommendation and I wish you every success with reports of your own."
Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors is rated 4.71 based on 426 reviews