Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors

About Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors: Industrial Scripts Reviews

Founded in early 2010 by a Warner Bros and Paramount script consultant, Industrial Scripts® is now one of the world’s leading screenplay and story analysis companies, backed by major entertainment companies and with over 1,000 verified client reviews.

Our script consultants have significant industry credentials, writing script coverage for companies and studios including Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros., Universal and many more. Working with screenwriters, authors and filmmakers of all levels and from myriad locations, we also deliver intensive training both online and offline.

While our OVERDRIVE and Talent Connector programmes hone and promote writing talent to the industry, our popular blog – Character-Driven – educates, informs and entertains. We believe that rigorous script development is the foundation of great cinema and TV and is, indeed, essential – without it, the end product is certain to fail…

Visit our site here >> https://industrialscripts.com/

assistant@industrialscripts.co.uk

Tell us how Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors made you happy

Fleurette
"Subtle criticism and underlying sarcasm worked to convey 'the error of my ways,' It was honest so I accepted each note for all its worth. What's logline got to do with it? Everything!"
Gordon
"The report on my one-hour TV pilot was illuminating. The reader had clearly taken time to do a deep read, and offered insightful, professional advice with practical suggestions on how to turn the script from good to great. This was by far the most thorough and useful coverage I've received on any of my work."
"Great coverage. It didn't give me a score though..."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I was greatly impressed by the script report I received; it went way beyond my expectations. Absolutely brilliant feedback which explained clearly where the script needs work: mainly the characterisation, which I must admit I had ignored; I knew the characters but in the excitement of writing forgot that they would need to be more fully developed in the script. Also some great suggestions regarding dialogue, to maintain a period feel whilst keeping it understandable for a modern audience. I was initially a little puzzled regarding comments on the choice of period setting, but they actually pointed me in the right direction to deal with the conflicting elements and perhaps rationalise them to make them to make them acceptable in the story. Overall, an essential second opinion on the script and excellent value for money."
"Overall, a useful day to gain insight into the world of script reading. Although a bit Powerpoint heavy for my taste, the instructor was happy to stop and answer any questions or discuss topics raised by members of the group. He was also incredibly generous with his time at the networking session after the course finished. On a less positive note, it's a bit cheeky that in order to get your 'homework' marked you are forced to leave a review..."
"The tutor was really friendly and excellent at explaining things. The entire day gave me a great insight into the world of Script Reading and as a Screenwriter, it was extremely interesting to hear how the industry works from other angles. Unfortunately I couldn't make it for the drinks afterwards as I had a train to catch but thought it was a nice touch to give the people there the opportunity to network."
"Personally would have preferred two days wherein we went into more detail on a few things - perhaps a bit more in-class work on our part - but the course is ultimately excellent and full of great information all about the script reading process."
"The Effective Script Reading course was practical and informative and has given me the motivation to kick-start my career in script-reading."
"While the Post-Course instructions do read a bit like a Mission Impossible task, I felt this was the firm hand on my shoulder that I needed to push me further in my career. Our Script Reading course was led by someone who is currently in the business. Therefore, the information we received was very through and relevant, and I can already tell this will make a different to my analysis of scripts in the future."
"I'm a pretty hardcore coverage buyer and have used all the "major" script companies: WeScreenplay, ScriptReaderPro, Screencraft and the rest. At different times I've been mildly impressed thru downright furious at the quality of the coverage. But never blown away. So it was with trepidation that I approached Industrial Scripts, even more so as they're at the pricier end of the market. And you know what I learned? In life, you truly, truly GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. I type this in bold because I am old enough and ugly enough that I should have learnt this long ago. The IS report was by some considerable distance the best piece of coverage I have ever laid eyes on: erudite, warm (but equally very frank at times to the point of being brutal), and clearly written by someone right at the top of their game. Thank you, IS, for I now know precisely what real, top-of-the-line notes look like. I'll be back... -Sam, Fox Cities, USA, May 2019"
"Been using the service for a year now and it's been invaluable to improve and refine my drafts."
"I read the analyst’s (bq9) comments I had some problems with the low ratings on some of the criteria and the overall ‘Low Consider". The overall balance of the 19 pages was mighty unhelpful. First, I can see that many parts of the dialog were memorable because they were repeated back to me over the first 10 pages. It would have been far more useful if the weaker parts were highlighted. Second, the short conclusion told me nothing except "The storyline, however, needs tightened in some areas and perhaps more obstacles/conflicts can be put in the way of Jie and Yong’s release from the commune towards the end.” I am profoundly disappointed. This is a poor IS review. This review is a marked departure in quality from earlier reviews by IS. Paul Gross"
"I'm usually really please with your work and have received many "Considers", Screenwriting is very subjective, I've had readers love and hate the same script. So I usually get 3 different sets of coverage, that way, when a problem continues to surface, I address it. other wise it reflects one persons point of view...and Think about it. Does my script still need work? Of course. The French film Amelie opens with almost 25 minutes of exposition, what reader would have excepted that?"
"I would highly recommend this course to any aspiring screenwriter or script reader. You get extremely good value for money in the one day intensive course as well as an abundance of course materials for your own personal study. Before I did this course I knew next to nothing about script reading. Now I have a solid understanding of how to be a script reader and how to get professional work. Loved it!"
"Very strong analysis combined with helpful notes focused on strengthening character. Stellar feedback."
"Industrial Scripts delivered a detailed report, which exceeded my expectations and helped with the development of the script in more ways than one. The report was delivered promptly and encompassed several areas of concern which I had - well done Industrial Scripts."
"An excellent 1-day course on Script Reading. Thoroughly enjoyed it! I particularly appreciated the extensive course materials that were sent over ...including tons of scripts, reports and loads of extra info! The course leader James was brilliant, very informative and inspiring. It was so helpful to hear from an industry person currently working as a Script Reader. Now looking forward receiving feedback from the post-course assignment! I highly recommend this course to anyone wishing to develop a career in Screenwriting and/or Script Development!"
"Thorough and insightful feedback which will definitely inform the next draft. Thank you."
"Great, thorough coverage. Thank you!"
"Some food for thought. Thanks"
"I got my "top 10 loglines" back and the feedback was very helpful and just as important, it was VERY encouraging. I loved how the reader ranked my loglines from best to worst. The only thing was, the reader only gave me feedback on my top 3 loglines, but not my other 7. It would have been nice to know what he/she thought of the other ideas."
"I really appreciate the evident time and attention paid to my script. The reader demonstrated a good understanding of what I hoped to achieve, identified the strengths of my script and was full of helpful ideas and professional tips on improving the weaknesses. Honest, realistic yet encouraging. Worthwhile. :)"
"The analysis I received was thorough and gave me great information on how to improve my script. I really appreciated the feedback."
Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors is rated 4.70 based on 451 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access