Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors

About Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors: Industrial Scripts Reviews

Founded in early 2010, Industrial Scripts® is now one of the world’s leading screenplay and story analysis companies, backed by major entertainment companies and with over 800 verified client reviews.

Our script consultants have significant industry credentials, writing script coverage for companies and studios including Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros., Universal and many more. Working with screenwriters, authors and filmmakers of all levels and from myriad locations, we also deliver intensive training both online and offline.

While our OVERDRIVE and Talent Connector programmes hone and promote writing talent to the industry, our popular blog – Character-Driven – educates, informs and entertains. We believe that rigorous script development is the foundation of great cinema and TV and is, indeed, essential – without it, the end product is certain to fail…

Visit our site here >> https://screenplayscripts.com/

assistant@industrialscripts.co.uk

Steve
"Inciteful, illuminating, invaluable. In all likelihood some of the best development notes you can get for the money."
Judith
"Your reviewer was excellent in many areas. Gave suggestions for improvement that I shall certainly take forward with much gratitude. It’s obvious that he/she did a good read-through and thought carefully before commenting. It’s very refreshing to have an independent, professional perspective. I hope to re-submit in the next few weeks, having taken on board all comments, good and bad. It’s always the bad comments that stick, isn’t it? Your reviewer wrote the first 3 or 4 pages out of 9, assuming that my TV drama was a pilot episode for a series and discussing why it wouldn’t work as such. Considering that my stated one-hour TV drama had a clear and final resolution and a protagonist who died at the end, this was puzzling to me! How could it possibly be a pitch for a series??? What a waste of four pages. There were several other misunderstandings that I won’t go into. Historical dramas perhaps need an older reviewer who has an understanding of how societal lives, classes and attitudes were a hundred years ago. I don’t think your reviewer did. Other than that, well done. You’re offering a service that is welcome to anyone who wants to write for the media."
"In a very encouraging and supportive report, you managed to zero in on my romcom's shortcomings, pointing out things that niggled at the back of my mind and with your help finally clicked. The analysis immediately sparked ideas for solutions, too, so very constructive."
"I think the reviewer identified a major structural flaw--one I had intuited, but that needed corroboration by an outside source! I thought the review had enough detail to be really helpful, and balanced positive and critical comments. I appreciated the respect given me as a writer by the tone of the review, as well."
"Fantastic notes! The reader picked up on all the key little details, appreciating and understanding them. More importantly though, the areas for improvement were identified and articulated in such a way that solutions were racing through my mind literally as I read it. Or put another way, there’s plenty of good readers out there, but knowing exactly how to communicate everything back in an encouraging and inspiring way is what makes a great reader. Very impressed."
"Detailed feedback. Noted positives as well as aspects which could be improved. Offered useful suggestions on how to upgrade the script. We rated this review as very good value for money."
"Really excellent service, received QUALITY, IN-DEPTH and THOUGHTFUL feedback very much focussed on delivering a more effective Screenplay. I would STRONGLY recommend this service irrespective of how good or bad you think your Screenplay is and will definitely be using their services again. There are many many script consultants, of varying quality, selling their wares online but IS can be trusted for prompt, affordable quality."
"Do it. Simply the best money you will ever spend to get honest feedback that is invaluable! I can’t thank them enough for the clarity and direction."
"Feedback was thorough and relevant, felt like exactly what was needed to advance the script to the next level and fantastic to get a gage of where it was tracking from unbiased industry professionals."
"The feedback we received was vital in identifying areas that could be improved. This has led to new ideas. We feel our next draft will be considerable stronger and more complete due to Industrial Scripts. Highly recommended."
"The report was fantastic: delivered in good time, with excellent notes, feedback, and suggestions."
"The Film Script Coverage report was incredibly helpful and insightful, everything I hoped for, and more. Just what I needed, smart, honest, feedback from a writing and marketing perspective. I'll be back."
"I found the review to be very thorough and insightful. It felt like my script had been read in detail and the areas for improvement that were offered were well thought out."
"I have never received such a high quality feedback before. I will definitely use this service again. Thank you!"
"Straight As in many ways! It's water on the creative seeds to get your script reflected back to you from such a well trained story eye. Simply put, I was shown what I need to focus on in order to optimise the investment, emotion and clarity in the story. Will use service again! In fact, I wonder if you can use the same service twice and bounce it off one more consultant?"
"The feedback was not just thoughtful but thorough in its analysis of the subtextual elements and their perceived authorial intentions. Its very clear to me that the reader was generous in his praise as well as criticisms and was able to get to grips very quickly with the mechanics of the script, highlight the shortcomings or misgivings in the context of that, and provide purposeful feedback with clarity and in a tone that never felt opinionated. Overall Im very happy with the analysis provided and would go so far as to say that although I myself have a deep and clear understanding of the screenplay, it wasn't till I read the report that I'd seen it summed up with such clarity and elegance. Good Work !"
"Outstanding, insightful review! You can tell the editor read (and re-read) everything, to provide a comprehensive look at the script and the concept. I submitted a pilot and series bible, it was beyond obvious that both were poured over by someone who seems to love their job. The final work product was, literally, masterfully written - I'd go so far to say that the coverage was better written than my script! After years of coverage and tweaking, the editor found a way to strengthen not only the pilot, but the series in full. This is undoubtedly the place to go when you're ready to finalize your project!"
"The feedback was amazing. Excellent job. I loved the way industrial scripts described every important moment and how they analize everything. It is the best help ever! Thanks so much."
"I was hugely impressed with the level of detail in the report, the effort taken to really understand the overall themes, and the level of insight into the big picture of the full story as well as the small details of each episode. I found both the highlighting of strengths very encouraging and the descriptions of weaknesses useful with very insightful suggestions for improvement. I will definitely act on most of the suggested ideas for improvement and will be highly likely to resubmit a new draft, especially to the same consultant. In summary, the analysis greatly exceeded my expectations, and was great value for money. Many thanks to the analyst for such a considered analysis. First rate. Simon Preston"
"I was really pleased with the service that I received from Industrial Scripts. The notes were informative and gave me a great platform to continue on from and improve my next draft. I can definitely recommend them and will certainly use them again."
"Straight to the point and clear suggestions. And the fact that they had not understood main points of the story just suggested that I should restructure it and make sure I’m not skipping details because I know the story so well that I forget to actually tell it."
"Very thorough. Specifics on how to improve the draft. Will use service again."
"Truly exception feedback on my treatment. Highly professional, thorough and with such evident care for the work they do. Not only was the report itself remarkably thorough and trenchant in its writings, but the analyst also went above and beyond to write additional pages beyond what was quoted. And it's a fantastic feeling to know that someone is reading your work because they are interested in it - not just doing their job."
Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors is rated 4.74 based on 380 reviews