Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors

About Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors: Industrial Scripts Reviews

Founded in early 2010, Industrial Scripts® is now one of the world’s leading screenplay and story analysis companies, backed by major entertainment companies and with over 800 verified client reviews.

Our script consultants have significant industry credentials, writing script coverage for companies and studios including Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros., Universal and many more. Working with screenwriters, authors and filmmakers of all levels and from myriad locations, we also deliver intensive training both online and offline.

While our OVERDRIVE and Talent Connector programmes hone and promote writing talent to the industry, our popular blog – Character-Driven – educates, informs and entertains. We believe that rigorous script development is the foundation of great cinema and TV and is, indeed, essential – without it, the end product is certain to fail…

Visit our site here >> https://screenplayscripts.com/

assistant@industrialscripts.co.uk

Steve
"Inciteful, illuminating, invaluable. In all likelihood some of the best development notes you can get for the money."
Judith
"Your reviewer was excellent in many areas. Gave suggestions for improvement that I shall certainly take forward with much gratitude. It’s obvious that he/she did a good read-through and thought carefully before commenting. It’s very refreshing to have an independent, professional perspective. I hope to re-submit in the next few weeks, having taken on board all comments, good and bad. It’s always the bad comments that stick, isn’t it? Your reviewer wrote the first 3 or 4 pages out of 9, assuming that my TV drama was a pilot episode for a series and discussing why it wouldn’t work as such. Considering that my stated one-hour TV drama had a clear and final resolution and a protagonist who died at the end, this was puzzling to me! How could it possibly be a pitch for a series??? What a waste of four pages. There were several other misunderstandings that I won’t go into. Historical dramas perhaps need an older reviewer who has an understanding of how societal lives, classes and attitudes were a hundred years ago. I don’t think your reviewer did. Other than that, well done. You’re offering a service that is welcome to anyone who wants to write for the media."
"In a very encouraging and supportive report, you managed to zero in on my romcom's shortcomings, pointing out things that niggled at the back of my mind and with your help finally clicked. The analysis immediately sparked ideas for solutions, too, so very constructive."
"The editing was professional accurate and extremely creative. Elevated the quality of the product tremendously. Thank you"
"I was really impressed with the detailed notes provided. The reader has completely understood the concept and he not only highlighted weaknesses but also suggested unique ways to fix them without touching the theme. Thanks."
"Industrial Scripts employ readers, who have actually lived. Some Analyst firms are bound by formulae and follow Save The Cat or other books, slavishly. The top directors break the rules and welcome original material. Industrial Scripts recognise there is a world outside formulae, which is why I use them frequently."
"Industrial Scripts' Treatment Report service is an incredibly useful tool at a point in the life of a screenplay where you absolutely need to be confident of your structure and protagonist's arc before you can move on to actually writing scenes. Highly recommended as a way of identifying potential problems in your story at a mercifully early stage of development!"
"Excellent feedback for my projects. Always full of fair and valid points. This isn't an easy industry but you always feel like you have a way forward with a coverage report from Industrial Scripts. Well worth it and if you only take on a few of the points made in your coverage it will improve your script immeasurably."
"I had the same screenplay reviewed twice so that I could benefit from two perspectives. I have to say that I was generally happy with both readers; in both instances, the readers picked up on things I had not noticed when editing by myself or with friends. However, there were "quality" differences between the two readers. The first gave me the impression that they rushed through my work: their coverage had typos, and they missed certain elements of the screenplay that I felt were obvious. In contrast, the second reader had zero typos, provided a few extra pages, gave a rubric outlining what they were looking for, and seemed to catch everything I intended. Perhaps it is always good advice to pay for two readings. Given the quality differences, I'm glad I did."
"I have been developing a screenplay for the last number of months and the readers' reports I have received from Industrial Scripts have undoubtedly strengthened the script. The critiques, always swiftly provided, have highlighted areas that need attention but have also encouraged me to dig deeper into themes I was unaware of."
"Feedback was very helpful and clear."
"I think the reviewer identified a major structural flaw--one I had intuited, but that needed corroboration by an outside source! I thought the review had enough detail to be really helpful, and balanced positive and critical comments. I appreciated the respect given me as a writer by the tone of the review, as well."
"Fantastic notes! The reader picked up on all the key little details, appreciating and understanding them. More importantly though, the areas for improvement were identified and articulated in such a way that solutions were racing through my mind literally as I read it. Or put another way, there’s plenty of good readers out there, but knowing exactly how to communicate everything back in an encouraging and inspiring way is what makes a great reader. Very impressed."
"Detailed feedback. Noted positives as well as aspects which could be improved. Offered useful suggestions on how to upgrade the script. We rated this review as very good value for money."
"Really excellent service, received QUALITY, IN-DEPTH and THOUGHTFUL feedback very much focussed on delivering a more effective Screenplay. I would STRONGLY recommend this service irrespective of how good or bad you think your Screenplay is and will definitely be using their services again. There are many many script consultants, of varying quality, selling their wares online but IS can be trusted for prompt, affordable quality."
"Do it. Simply the best money you will ever spend to get honest feedback that is invaluable! I can’t thank them enough for the clarity and direction."
"Feedback was thorough and relevant, felt like exactly what was needed to advance the script to the next level and fantastic to get a gage of where it was tracking from unbiased industry professionals."
"The feedback we received was vital in identifying areas that could be improved. This has led to new ideas. We feel our next draft will be considerable stronger and more complete due to Industrial Scripts. Highly recommended."
"The report was fantastic: delivered in good time, with excellent notes, feedback, and suggestions."
"The Film Script Coverage report was incredibly helpful and insightful, everything I hoped for, and more. Just what I needed, smart, honest, feedback from a writing and marketing perspective. I'll be back."
"I found the review to be very thorough and insightful. It felt like my script had been read in detail and the areas for improvement that were offered were well thought out."
"I have never received such a high quality feedback before. I will definitely use this service again. Thank you!"
"Straight As in many ways! It's water on the creative seeds to get your script reflected back to you from such a well trained story eye. Simply put, I was shown what I need to focus on in order to optimise the investment, emotion and clarity in the story. Will use service again! In fact, I wonder if you can use the same service twice and bounce it off one more consultant?"
Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors is rated 4.74 based on 388 reviews