Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors Reviews

316 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Industrial Scripts Reviews

Founded in early 2010, Industrial Scripts® is now one of the world’s leading screenplay and story analysis companies, backed by major entertainment companies and with over 700 verified client reviews.

Our script consultants have significant industry credentials, writing script coverage for companies and studios including Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros., Universal and many more. Working with screenwriters, authors and filmmakers of all levels and from myriad locations, we also deliver intensive training both online and offline.

While our OVERDRIVE and Talent Connector programmes hone and promote writing talent to the industry, our popular blog – Character-Driven – educates, informs and entertains. We believe that rigorous script development is the foundation of great cinema and TV and is, indeed, essential – without it, the end product is certain to fail…

Visit our site here >> https://screenplayscripts.com/

assistant@industrialscripts.co.uk

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
Anthony
Verified Buyer

I think they did an excellent job of giving me a few ( more than a few) pointers on how to improve several holes in my script. I chose SCR and if you want notes on how to improve your script then it's a great service. It's not too hard on the ego either.

Next time though I will invest (or squander lol) in the forensic notes service as it might givea better idea of of a scripts ( or the writers abilities) through the grading grid. Could be more brutal though...

I like script writing but if I'm only rewriting and improving a piece of cr.p then I'd be better to invest my time in other pursuits lol. Like bingo.

I meant to give a 5 star review and write a bit more in my first review but I was preoccupied with some work and pressed finished by mistake. I've taken the liberty of changing my review to 5 stars.

Great analysis.

Michael
Verified Buyer

As a first-time screenwriter, I reached the point where I had to move beyond my family members to get some real hard-nosed analysis from someone unafraid to hurt my feelings. After much research, I ordered the Film Forensic Notes and was, frankly, blown away by the thorough, detailed, thoughtful feedback I received. The reader clearly knew my story as well as I did, and had outstanding ideas on how to take it to the next level. I also appreciated the feedback as to what was working and why, so that I knew not to change it or break it. I am currently revising my script in accordance with the notes I received. This will not be my last screenplay and I already know that Industrial Scripts will be part of my process for everything I write in the future. THANK YOU.
Clive
Verified Buyer

The review and points made were good, but this is a very flat and cold service. There needs to be some simple way to have a dialogue about the points made with the reviewer, and to ask questions where points were not made. The review comes with no name, is completely impersonal and even if it is fair, it is useless in that there is no way to further understand it. Having the ability to have a short conversation with the reviewer after the review is delivered would make this a much more valuable, and frankly more pleasant service. Thanks, Clive
Tim
Verified Buyer

Very useful notes. Very good service.
John
Verified Buyer

Great review service! (I think it took a little more than two weeks.) Thank you!
John
Verified Buyer

There is no service like this in Ireland so I was very keen to hear your analysis which was spot on. I will take your points on board and make some minor changes to the script. Now that I am confident my first act has all the necessary ingredients for a competent script, I can proceed with acts 2 and 3. Your feedback has made me more confident in my script writing ability .
Ed
Verified Buyer

They delivered a searingly-honest yet constructive report on a new script and made several genuinely useful observations/comments which have now been incorporated, to the great benefit of the script.
Verified Buyer

Timely feedback but unbalanced. Virtually all critical comments despite other agency rating the script as Consider. Quite demotivating.
Tom

Industrial Scripts,

Thanks for the coverage on Germania - the Rise and Fall of a Maniac, we are in the midst of
a rewrite and are addressing much of your criticism and plan to resubmit in the near future.

I am curious to find out if page count lengths in the epic/historical genre can be expanded, do you find that the industry standard is still 120-130? It seems if you're writing an epic tale of antagonist taking over the world, and the early life of the protagonist - the page count can be expanded.

Wayne/Tom "Germania - the Rise and Fall of a Maniac
Brady
Verified Buyer

-Did your report arrive on-time? Did we meet the deadline?

-What was the standard of the analysis like overall?
Very professional. Honestly, I felt as if the analyst was reading my mind at times, knowing intentions that even I had not quite yet brought into fruition.

-Did you feel the consultant supported their arguments effectively?
Yes, they even gave specific examples from both my own work, and the work of others.

-Did our consultant display empathy towards what you are trying to achieve?
Sure. They saw what the script could be.

-Did they offer wider advice about the script's position in the marketplace?

-If you purchased a Dry-Run report, was the review blunt?
Mine was the Forensic Analysis.
Laurent
Verified Buyer

I needed a quick progress feedback on the animatic of my animation short and was not disappointed. Great analysis and useful advice as usual, even though my request was not formatted as a normal script. Deadline above my expectations. Well worth the price and definitely to be recommended !
Verified Buyer

This is the fourth TV Sitcom report I've received from Industrial Scripts, and was by far the most helpful. Other reports I've received have often read like they were written to assess whether a production company should be considering the script for production, rather than offering constructive advice to inform a further draft (this also applies where the feedback has been largely positive). This report, however, was very specific in terms of identifying what elements were and weren't working, and in suggesting alternative narrative structures, with relevant examples from existing series. It would be helpful to have more consistency across reviewers, however I can't fault this particular report.
Peter
Verified Buyer

I thought the notes were excellent - exactly what I needed and wanted - spot on. Gave me the path for the next draft. I was very very impressed and will be back!
Richard
Verified Buyer

The reviewer did get to the crux pretty quickly. In his opinion the structure was weak. I do not agree but I accept that is was an honest, considered analysis.
The Whitechapel Murders is a screenplay about murdered women but the reviewer hardly mentioned this. I thought I was the first writer to portray the killer's victims realistically and in a non-judgemental manner.
I will be using your services
again, soon, though.
David
Verified Buyer

My screenplay report from Industrial Scripts was very helpful. It provided me with excellent feedback as to to the qualities of the screenplay and as to where it can also be improved upon.
Mat
Verified Buyer

Excellent review with a really deep understanding of the story and the intent. Highlight issues that need dealing with but overall very encouraged and ready to crack on with the next draft. Mat
Joseph
Verified Buyer

The feedback I received was very helpful. My reviewer gave me some advice on areas of the script I was struggling with. I'm much more confident going forward.
Kevin
Verified Buyer

Very happy with the notes I received. Would have given you four and a half stars if that was an option. The notes were clear, well thought out and insightful. I was inspired to jump right into the second draft on receiving them!
Verified Buyer

Very helpful, good suggestions and good criticisms, on time. Exactly what I'd hoped for.
Alan
Verified Buyer

Industrial Scripts delivered an excellent in-depth report with constructive comments. I will most certainly use this service again.
Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors is rated 4.73 based on 316 reviews