Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors
Read Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors Reviews

About Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors:

Industrial Scripts Reviews

Founded in early 2010 by a Warner Bros and Paramount script consultant, Industrial Scripts® is now one of the world’s leading screenplay and story analysis companies, backed by major entertainment companies and with over 1,000 verified client reviews.

Our script consultants have significant industry credentials, writing script coverage for companies and studios including Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros., Universal and many more. Working with screenwriters, authors and filmmakers of all levels and from myriad locations, we also deliver intensive training both online and offline.

While our OVERDRIVE and Talent Connector programmes hone and promote writing talent to the industry, our popular blog – Character-Driven – educates, informs and entertains. We believe that rigorous script development is the foundation of great cinema and TV and is, indeed, essential – without it, the end product is certain to fail…

Visit our site here >> https://industrialscripts.com/

Tell us how Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors made you happy
I first came across Industrial Scripts back in the summer of 2017. I submitted my screenplay I had been struggling with for quite a while. The feedback was fantastic. Not only insightful but incredibly encouraging. The coverage unearthed the fault lines but also suggested ways to correct them. Invigorated, I did a rewrite and resubmitted for more advice. Each time the coverage was carefully considered and insightful. Boosted by the consistent feedback, I entered the script into the international competition, Scriptapalooza. Out of thousands of entries, my script, THE GIRL WHO COLLECTED SOUND finished third. Hand on heart, I simply could not have achieved that position without the assistance, guidance and encouragement of Industrial Scripts. I recommend them to any writer seeking learned opinion on their work.
I couldn't have been more pleased than with this comprehensive and insightful critique! The reader was complimentary about areas where I'd nailed it (tone, plot twists etc), but more importantly focused on thematic and character motivation areas that need work. You truly get what you pay for! The directions were clear and concise and I was inspired to begin revisions right away.
Very good.
Lethal reading
Really in-depth and thorough teaching of a whole load of different aspects of script reading and what it can lead to. I feel more confident in my reading abilities and have a better understanding of the industry. It is definitely worth the time and money!
I was very happy with the customer service provided by Industrial Scripts. They responded promptly to my complain and provided an alternative that was satisfactory. My new report is more detailed and the issues pointed out were clearly outlined and therefore will be easier to fix.
A truly exceptional set of script notes, easily the best we've encountered in 5 years of properly developing scripts.
Industrial Script’s analysis has been far away from their reputation and surprisingly skin-deep. Their approach has been quite dogmatic -all scenarios must(!) comply to a certain prescription! Communication with them is also bad: you have to wait for at least 3-4 days for a response to your messages even if that has to do with an email you should “automatically” receive after submitting your project in order to sign up, but you have never received. But what is really disappointing is that they attempt to apply strict frameworks which supposedly lead to marketability onto a purely creative process; the art of writing.
Thanks for your feedback on our service, and we're sorry we disappointed you. Unfortunately your project required a vast amount of work to reach a market-ready level and this was reflected both in our original report, and in the detailed follow-up support process, during which our consultant expanded on and supported his findings with additional hard evidence from the script. He did this, in great depth. Once again we're regretful you weren't satisfied with our service, however we have a moral and ethical duty to provide script notes that, whilst constructive, are also honest and don't sugar coat the reality for the client.
Fantastic app
An excellent, informative and well run course, and ideal for anyone looking to take this sort of route into film or television development and producing.
The report I received from Industrial Scripts was comprehensive, with very clearly stated positives and negatives. I have much better understanding now about how to develop the script further.
I attended the Industrial Scripts day-long Effective Script Reading course on 14th December. The course exceeded my expectations. I was very impressed with the course content and resources!
As a Cinematographer as well as a Director... I was the DP on two Clint Eastwood Films: BRONCO BILLY & ANY WHICH WAY YOU CAN... I was also the DP on the original BLOODSPORT before I Directed the original KICKBOXER launching the career of JCVD... I have also been involved in developing dozens of productions & I found the Consultant with Industrial Scripts to be the most knowledgable, positive, insightful & helpful of any of the coverage I've endured in my many decades in The Business Of Show! The Consultants work was extremely advantages in doing further edits polishes & rewrites on the Script... To the Consultant "neV" I give a well deserved BRAVO!!! David Worth
Industrial Scripts’ feedback was precise, thoughtful, and most importantly (and impressively) came from a reader with deep insight into my chosen genre and setting. Excellent cost performance for the length and quality of what I received, plus it came in a day early. Would absolutely come back with future material.
Best notes service I’ve found so far. Excellent analysis. Thoughtful and supportive.
Didnt agree with everything reviewer wrote and believe there was some gender bias in comments but definately there were a number of salient points for me to think about take forward
Fantastic work! An insightful, educated and incisive script review. Very helpful.
Very helpful
I have just read again, the review of a script I received in August. Initially I was disappointed in the review, but coming back to it with fresh eyes, I see there are some things in my script, I didn't realise were confusing, or not thought out properly. The report was excellent and very detailed. I was pleased with some of the comments and scores but learned a lot from the criticism of other areas. I'm settling down now to improve the areas highlighted and look forward to submitting the new version when it's done. Thank you for your help so far, Onwards and upwards!
I felt it was thorough and the reader offered strong criticism and positive suggestions. I will use your services again.
Really good analysis of the script and some excellent suggestions for improvement. Would have been a 5-star review except the reader missed some character motivations which are clearly in the script and this slightly distracted in the analysis of those characters. Otherwise a really useful, inciteful report which was spot-on in many areas and left me feeling positive about the script (depite it being a Pass) with some solid direction for the next draft. Thanks!
Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors is rated 4.70 based on 506 reviews