Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors Reviews

Based on 649 reviews
Read Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors Reviews

About Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors:

Industrial Scripts Reviews

Founded in early 2010 by a Warner Bros and Paramount script consultant, Industrial Scripts® is now one of the world’s leading screenplay and story analysis companies, backed by major entertainment companies and with over 1,500 verified client reviews.

Our script consultants have significant industry credentials, writing script coverage for companies and studios including Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros., Universal and many more. Working with screenwriters, authors and filmmakers of all levels and from myriad locations, we also deliver intensive training both online and offline.

Visit our site here >> https://industrialscripts.com/

Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors 5 star review on 11th December 2019
Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors 5 star review on 10th August 2017
Steve
Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors 4 star review on 8th July 2017
Judith
ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE experience. On 20th July I paid $507 (receipts #1118-9667 = $475 & #1394-4563 = $32 for extra pages) for a Script Polishing service. Never got what i paid for. Instead on 5th Aug, they sent me a Script Review. 1) I went to their knowledge Base FAQs to look for answers to the mix-up. Found no suitable answers. 2) I used their FAQ complaints form to raise a 6 points complaint on both the extremely poor user experience using their website. 3) I received an email that a support ticket would be raised. Then i received a counter email from their Helpdesk that no ticket would be raised bcos they claimed I emailed them directly (which was a lie) and that I should use the Knowledge Base which was what I had done in the first place. And then they sent me another email stating that a new account had been created for me without stating what was wrong with my first account so I have not used the new account. 4) On 7th Aug, I responded that I did go through the Knowledge Base and could they please resolve my complaint. Till now no response. 5) On 8th Aug, I went to Industrial Script Twitter and raise a summary complaint on their Pinned tweet, again no reply. I has been a nightmare experience. The 1st thing is how can they not no something was wrong when a Script Review cost nowhere close to $507. So many things are wrong from the user experience that gave the wrong impression of the overall cost of the Script Polishing service with no way to exit bcos payment was taken at 2 different points in the payment process and a Helpdesk process that does not seem to have been tested before being presented to the public. I am very upset. It is my worst experience compared to all the other platforms i have used like Stage32 or The Blacklist
Twice now within the past year, I've paid by paypal and not able to download my script "Chivalry" by George Alexanian. This happened yesterday again where I paid $265 for expedited notes for a feature, but after paying found no place to upload my script, nor a contact e-mail. I want immediate assistance or a refund of $265.
I have submitted this story to five other coverage services. Can't even tell you how many times I have rewritten the story in between submissions. I have gotten good advice as well as some advice I didn't think applied. Industrial was by far the worst review and for the first time actually hurt my feelings.
Jennifer I am so sorry you were disappointed by our coverage however our "Dry Run Report" that you chose is very clearly positioned on our site as a way to acid test your script, and see the type of internal/company script report writers aren't usually privy to. As described, the report doesn't exist to help the writer move forward to the next draft, per se, but rather to let them know in very blunt terms whether their script is likely to get a favourable reaction if submitted to major agencies, production companies and managers. We have a moral and ethical obligation to our clients not to sugar-coat this verdict and I'm afraid in this case our consultant judged your script to require considerable further development before it's ready to go out to the industry. Our dedicated support hub is always open and we'd be happy to answer any further questions you might have. Best wishes, Ben
Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors is rated 4.7 based on 649 reviews