AFIA Insurance Brokerage Services LLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend AFIA Insurance Brokerage Services LLC
Read AFIA Insurance Brokerage Services LLC Reviews
fast, detailed and very responsive quotes, policies and completion 1 2 1 service (shout out for Catherine Mendoza) is great and personal, highly recommended
Thanks Keith!
It was a great experience. Thank you Jiten Soman for supporting instantly. Prices were really competitive and I could get my entire renewal process completed in few hrs. Amazing Service.
Thanks Roy!
I'm really happy with the support of the agent, it's fast and also giving a best offer than other insurance. Now I got higher insured value with lower insurance rate. Highly recommended to use their service.
Thanks Ricardo!
Excellent service from them .. Right from my point of contact Mr. Christy to Mr. Jahangir. The best part is their constant follow up ensuring that all services are rendered properly with no delays or any grudges .. indeed a great customer care .
Thanks Ranjit!
This is my second experience with insurance market for medical and car insurance. On both occasions they have proved to be better than my normal sources of insurance. In particular Nadia took me from start to finish in a most efficient and professional manner. The premium was the lowest and the service was excellent! How can you loose? Thanks Nadia and insurance market.
Thanks Omar!
All the agents I have spoken to including the receptionist were all polite, trained and service oriented. Thanks to Miss Mary Rose Gavilangoso and to Miss Eva who have assisted me and provided clarity and support to all my queries.
Thank you!
This is my first time and everything went smooth. Great experience for forst timer like me (no hassle)The agent "Naveen" is very supportive for the details that i needed. Highly recommended staff and keep it up. Thumbs up
Thank you!
Had great service from Maria Baldo. Can highly recommend.
Thanks JP!
I have been dealing with insurance market for two years now and they are really fantastic. I was dealing with John Marvin all along. I was constantly updated and help was offered in case of issues. My brother has also been using insurance market for his family and is also extremely happy. He has actually recommended to me for my health insurance.
Thanks Anne!
I got the best deal in town from Insurance market.
Hello to all who reads this, Safdar Shafiq. Insurance market representative. I recently in SEP 2021 contacted insurancemarket.ae to obtain a quote For my car insurance renewal.My contact Was Safdar shafiq who gave me a very Good coustomer service by way of understanding my requirements. Getting A very good insurance cover, giving comparrisons, being responsive any time of the working day and mostly answering Many questions I have forwarded to clear My self of what I am getting for the money I pay. Overall being a bit of a demanding customer I could say I got a very good service and a very good insurance policy, Thanks to Safdar Shafiq. Thank you, From (Mr )Chaminda.
They are really very professional, accommodating, they have given me very competitive rate ,I have got my car insured with best insurance in less price than market.
Amazing! Love em
easy, fast, trustworthy services
Hi want to say a big thank you to Lowbert for her excellent service during the process of my renewal. Very prompt response and very professional. I’m sure becoming a loyal customer
I would like to thank you (Pooja Gnaghadhar) all again for the awesome care, consideration and of course the awesome coverage I have with your company.The response was very quick. I am totally satisfied with the process Ms Pooja was very helpful, and I highly recommend her. She explained my options thoroughly and was friendly and helpful throughout the whole process. Thank you! THANK YOU Pooja for your OUTSTANDING Customer service.
They are very helpful,all the information you need they will give you regarding the best health insurance that's best suit you.Definitely i'll avail their service again.Thanks insurancemarket.ae!
Great service. Professional agents, very reliable and fast processing of insurance documents.
Outstanding agent mohamed Zaib Keep it up please
The service was great, fast and easy. Mr. Suhaib helped me a lot to get me my insurance and did it in time.
AFIA Insurance Brokerage Services LLC is rated 4.3 based on 2,398 reviews