InsuranceMarket.ae™ Reviews

of reviewers recommend InsuranceMarket.ae™
Read InsuranceMarket.ae™ Reviews
Overall my experience is very good every thing going very well
Thanks Naresh!
Great offer and great service
Thanks Ernesto!
Amazing response
Thanks Kamran!
Good price and good service
Thanks Zain!
VERY GOOD, Excellent
very nice service
Thanks Tagwa!
Fast and Convenient approach and moreover timely response.
Thanks Mohamed!
Good fast and cheap
Thanks Amir!
Nithin did an excellent job to support my requirement.
Thanks Noel!
My experience was very good
Very good
Thanks Ahmed!
Good services
Thanks Sudhir!
The number of email that I have received before I actually received the quote.
The day I paid for my insurance, I got a call from your team asking if I am interested in purchasing a insurance.
Dear Tejas,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

We really appreciate that you have given us a chance to prove our core belief in providing exceptional service to our customers and would like to thank you for purchasing from InsuranceMarket.ae!

As per our standard process, the Marketing Team sends emails to the clients wherein they highlight the perks and benefits that the clients can get if they purchase insurance with us, a list of frequently asked questions (FAQs) relating to the insurance renewal process and an introductory email letting them know that we appreciate their business and for giving us the opportunity to serve them.

Upon further investigation, we found that your motor insurance inquiry for Hyundai Santa Fe 2015 model was initially assigned to one of our advisors, Ms Justina on 17th September 2020. As per our records, the advisor has sent the best possible deal for your motor insurance renewal on the same day.

The advisor assisted you and issued the insurance policy on 20th September 2020.

Moreover, we found that the same inquiry was assigned to another advisor, Mr Karan on 20th September 2020. The advisor did contact you on the same day however you confirmed that someone from our team already assisted you with your motor insurance inquiry.

We are truly apologetic for the inconvenience caused and would like to appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

Rest assured we have taken the necessary action at our end and have shared the appropriate feedback with the advisor on the same.

We would like to thank you once again for insuring with us and giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Our aspiration is to keep you as one of our most valued clients, and we hope to serve you better in subsequent times.

We at InsuranceMarket.ae strive hard to meet our client’s expectations and will work on improving our process so that we can serve our clients better.

Kind regards,

Zainab Noor
Unit Head - Quality Assurance
Fast and cheap price offer
Thanks James!
Great service and best quotes!
Thanks Sheridan!
Good...
Response of representative is highly appreciable...
Thank you!
Its was a very simple and easy process, without hassle and the service provided by Iftheqar was outstanding. Well done...
Thanks Talha!
Satisfied
Thanks Fijo!
very pleasant and helpful agent
Thank you!
One stop shop. Great and very professional staff. Great service and value for money.
Thanks Christopher!