Insurdinary Reviews

of reviewers recommend Insurdinary
Read Insurdinary Reviews

About Insurdinary:

Compare rates. Save Time. Get the best prices.

Tell us how Insurdinary made you happy
CSR was very helpful and knowledgeable
George is great! He is always available to talk, help and resolve issues if any. He is very professional and efficient. It took less than 15 min to apply for my parents life insurance. I strongly recommend George to take care of your life insurance needs!
Teresa assisted me in making it easy for me to choose a health and dental plan Customer service was great
Christine was a very professional taking her time to answer all questions asked., She also made us aware of all the options which were available and this helped us save a lot of money. Many Thanks!!.
I worked with Alexzander Charles and the service was top notch he was very clean and patient with me.
Explained it good enough to me. Thanks!
I had a great experience! Tristan was so patient with me and provided me with all the necessary information I needed. It was such an easy process and I'm so happy I got insurance.
Christine I was very happy to talk to you tonight. It brought me joy in my heart. Your service was excellent. Thank you very much.
everything was quick and easy.
Christine was courteous, knowledgeable and very helpful.
The whole application process was quick and efficient.
Very happy with Teresa and her professionalism
Chris Magafas was the most helpful rep I've ever encountered. He was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions and concerns. I'm so happy with my new OmniPlan policy and very happy to have Chris a phone call away if I have more questions or concerns. Chris I give you 5 stars for your great customer service. Carmen Desilets
Theresa was very professional. Answer all my questions with great insight and knowledge.
Chris helped me get my insurance. He was very helpful in assisting me choose the right dental coverage. He was very professional and knowledgeable. The set up was very easy and overall I'm very happy and satisfied. I would totally recommend this to my family/friends if they needed a plan.
Hi it was great working with you Christina thank you very much for everything you have done for me it is a good company and thanks Goerge for helping me out as well you guys have a great day
Chris was very helpful and very knowledgeable of the products available from the company. He assisted me in getting insured for my first dental and health plan. Many thanks to him and green shield.
Qick simple process processed by a experienced professional that was very kind and helpful who helped expedite the process! Thank you
The insurdinay did an excellent job, he was thorough and extremely friendly, we are very pleased in dealing with him Thank you
Eric was helpful