Insurdinary Reviews

of reviewers recommend Insurdinary
Read Insurdinary Reviews

About Insurdinary:

Compare rates. Save Time. Get the best prices.

Tell us how Insurdinary made you happy
Insurdinary 5 star review on 15th September 2022
Insurdinary 5 star review on 29th October 2021
Christine M
Insurdinary 5 star review on 7th September 2021
Mohammad A
Very knowledgeable and helpful.
Christin was very helpful and answered all the questions I had. All and all,I'm satisfied.
Dornaz was amazing with all the questions me and my husband had very professional and very friendly was really impressed
Michael Breen was so very helpful and personable. He was easy to understand and explained everything in plain terms. He understood our insurance needs and advised us on a policy that works for us.
Very helpful awnsered all my questions and very good attitude twords customer satisfaction I'd recommend Dornaz to anyone who want coverage very delightful to speak too
Was a higher cost but coverage for pre-existing conditions was great for Us. Website was great.
Quite happy with service
The insurance experience was easy and satisfactory. Excellent customer service, lots of informational great rates! Thank you, Micheal. Very good customer service. Very positive outcome! Thanks for your assistance
She was so helpful and kind teak care of the costumer care thanks
Very helpful went thought the policy so I understand it
Emil Daniel was very friendly and knowledgeable. He was able to help me get the coverage I needed. Great service. I would recommend people to call him for travel insurance.
Excellent service and informative. Provided all the options available and explained them very simple!
Theresa was great. Very patient as we were determining the dates we would be away
Dornaz saved my day. She is very informative as well as focused on the key details. She answered all of my questions and helped me purchase an insurance plan with better deal. Thank you Dornaz.
Teresa was very personable and very accurate in her communications. Pleasure to deal with .
My rep was great to deal with and the price was fair. I'm happy.
Bery good service.
Gave good advice And very kindly. (She's name Dornaz)
Website it to difficult to navigate.
Thank you so much to Dornaz. For her excellent help in directing me in my need for insurance . She’s was great!!!!
Insurdinary is rated 4.9 based on 1,736 reviews