Insurdinary Reviews

of reviewers recommend Insurdinary
Read Insurdinary Reviews

About Insurdinary:

Compare rates. Save Time. Get the best prices.

Tell us how Insurdinary made you happy
Huge help from Chris!
To Whom This May Concern,
My husband and I had a wonderful experience applying for our benefit packages.
Our advisor (Christine) was very informative, pleasant and patient. She was interested in helping us find the exact plans that fit our health and lifestyle needs.
We would highly recommend her to others who are looking for healthcare benefit plans.
Thank you Christine we are very satisfied with the service provided
All the best to you Rick & Laurie ( Rate 5 Star)
Gautam Khosla was very helpful!!! Comparing all the insurances was overwhelming but he sent me comparisons and helped find me the best option for my needs!
Very efficient and very helpful!
Professional service, good product. Good job, Eric, it was a pleasure working with you and thank you for your help!
Christina was helpful through the whole process. Answered all our questions and never hesitated to clarify the information we gave her. Very nice to deal with a pleasant, knowledgeable person. Thanks
Guatam helped me and was able to get me the best product available to me at a price I could afford.
I found that Sourabh was very knowledgeable, efficient, and polite, as well as sympathetic to the situation in which I found myself. I felt mildly rushed, which might have been a problem if I had not needed new insurance immediately, but am satisfied with how well things were explained.
direct, crisp and easy way to get insurance
Chris was friendly and helpful
Gautam assisted me with getting my insurance plan and he was amazing. Thank you so much for everything.
Christine made me welcome and She was like I was talking to my one of my friends she made my day thank you so much I wish that all the people are like her
Hi,
I found Christine Augustus professional and courteous. She has good customer service skills.
Regards,
Naima Sheikh.
I dealt with Chris, who was knowledgeable and friendly. He took the time to explain my benefits to me and it was quick and easy.
She was helpful,polite,and had a good sense of humor. A real asset to your business.
The agent Chris was very professional, knowledgeable and helpful in understanding my needs and recommending a plan that would work for me.
Thank you.
Garry
After comparing Health Care insurance plans on the internet and requesting a couple of quotes, Gautam Khosla was the only agent who phoned us back. He was knowledgeable about the various options available and chose a Greenshield Zone 3 coverage which he thought was most beneficial for us. We took a day to review and compare the choices, coming to a similar conclusion. When Gautam called back the next day, we clarified some concerns and confirmed our application for coverage.
Gautam Khosia was very helpful, patient and explained my policy in detail.
I found Manulife on Canadian personal benefit health plans.
I highly recommend Gauram K.
Sandra Sheloff .
I find good deal from Christine Augustus she is so helpful she treat me so nicely. I am very thankful to her.
Agent George Solomonov did a fantastic job in explaining everything and walking me through the entire process. Highly recommend him to my friends. I am very pleased with his service.
Insurdinary is rated 4.89 based on 496 reviews