Insurdinary Reviews

of reviewers recommend Insurdinary
Read Insurdinary Reviews

About Insurdinary:

Compare rates. Save Time. Get the best prices.

Tell us how Insurdinary made you happy
The service I received from George was courteous prompt and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend working with George and the Insurdinary team.

Kirsty King
Tristin was great! He explained everything and got me signed up with the perfect insurance program!
I was fortunate to have Christine to get our health and dental coverage transacted. She was most helpful, efficient and polite.
Insurdinary was helpful and prompt to my request. Much appreciated
Dear GMS,

I have the pleasure of speaking with Sourabh, and he was very helpful in getting me set up with the insurance to suit my needs,

Kind regards,

Elizabeth Barrett
It was really nice to talk to Christine, she was very knowledgeable and informative,
Christine is an excellent insurance representative! She was easy to deal with and gave me the advice I needed.
Eric was very helpful he explained what I didn’t understand and he was veryyyy nice!!!
Manish was very professional, he explained all the details & was very informative. I will definitely recommend him to others who need insurance
Very nice informative gentleman
The person I spoke to was very knowledgeable and helpful!
Patient. Informative. Respect ful, and appreciated his competition by showing respect towards them.
Superb knowledge of the product. Concise, concrete & direct to the point. Excellent customer service. Very patient but driven. Went beyond my expectations! I will definitely recommend your company to my friends & family. Thanks for all your help. Looking forward to acquiring more insurance coverage and doing business with your company. Keep up the good work.

Stay safe🙏
Good evening it was an extraordinary experience talking with insurdianary regarding some life insurance for myself. The representative was kind, patient and extremely knowledgeable with regards to the different options to suit my budget and family needs. If all representatives are as brilliant as my contact, then your company will be successful for a long time and yes I will recommend my contact to anyone who requires life insurance. Thank you a million times to my contact at insurdinary.
I am very happy with the plan I have it meets my everyday needs. thank you to Christine she explain very well about company and my plan i took.thanks again Christine...
Denis Rebrikov Was my advisor, I got a really good experience with him, honest, friendly, totally helpful Good for you guys, you have the best member on your team.
I am very happy dealing with George . He was very pleasurable to deal with.
The gentleman who assisted me was very professional.Helped me through each step. No pressure
The agent is excellent! She really helpful person.
Explained subjects in detail thank you
Insurdinary is rated 4.90 based on 612 reviews