Insurdinary Reviews

of reviewers recommend Insurdinary
Read Insurdinary Reviews

About Insurdinary:

Compare rates. Save Time. Get the best prices.

Tell us how Insurdinary made you happy
They were very helpful and clear with all the information
Christine was very informative friendly and patient I will definitely be calling manually for any future insurance that I need
The rep was wonderful at explaining coverage and repeating my info
They were able to provide all our travel insurance requirements.
I was wowed by the associate
Teresa is an excellent advisor. Thankyou very much for all your help. You are an adder to your team.
Benjamin did a wonderful job on assisting me on setting up on our retirement benefits.
Great service from Emil. Clear and precise information and came back to us with exactly what we wanted.
I would like to thank Christine for the great help.
I am so happy with the quote for a new dental and medical plan. Christine was very helpful to find just the right plan for me and my needs right now as my husband recently passed away and I'm on my own now. Thanks so much for helping me find what works for me.
Dott was very professional and helpful during the process of going through the checklist. Her voice was very reassuring and calming. Thank you Dott!
Christine was great. Knowledgeable,helpful,professional, pleasant,good sense of humor and pleasant to talk to. Appreciate the quick response from Manulife and the great staff.
Very clear voice and nice.
Very helpful and concise.
Dornaz was very helpful, prompt and informative. She was a pleasure to work with.
Prell was extremely efficient, responding to emails and finishing the deal!
We received a quote for trip interruption and cancellation policy from Insurdinary on June 15/22. and finalized it today with the help of Dornaz. She was very helpfull, knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you so much
Very professional
Knowledgeable and great overall service.
Great service from Prell Wilkinson. So helpful and patient with all my questions and scrambling! Couldn’t have asked for a better advisor. Thank you so much!
Insurdinary is rated 4.9 based on 1,571 reviews