Insurdinary Reviews

of reviewers recommend Insurdinary
Read Insurdinary Reviews

About Insurdinary:

Compare rates. Save Time. Get the best prices.

Tell us how Insurdinary made you happy
The agent Chris was very professional, knowledgeable and helpful in understanding my needs and recommending a plan that would work for me.
Thank you.
Garry
After comparing Health Care insurance plans on the internet and requesting a couple of quotes, Gautam Khosla was the only agent who phoned us back. He was knowledgeable about the various options available and chose a Greenshield Zone 3 coverage which he thought was most beneficial for us. We took a day to review and compare the choices, coming to a similar conclusion. When Gautam called back the next day, we clarified some concerns and confirmed our application for coverage.
Gautam Khosia was very helpful, patient and explained my policy in detail.
I found Manulife on Canadian personal benefit health plans.
I highly recommend Gauram K.
Sandra Sheloff .
I find good deal from Christine Augustus she is so helpful she treat me so nicely. I am very thankful to her.
Agent George Solomonov did a fantastic job in explaining everything and walking me through the entire process. Highly recommend him to my friends. I am very pleased with his service.
Very courteous, efficient and well-informed individual. Listens to the customers, understands their needs, and proposes best options/solutions. Another important thing - did not oversell to me.
Christine was excellent. She provided punctual and effective service.
Sourabh Rathour is the advisor that helped me choose a great plan for me.
Sourabh is absolutely amazing he was always very patient, respectful and just so pleasant to deal with,
BELIEVE ME AFTER THIS SALE THAT HE NEEDS A HUGE PROMOTION AND A HUGE RAISE.
Thanks so much Sourabh

The lady I dealt with was Christine she was extremely polite and efficient it was such a delight to speak with someone who had our best interest in mind .
To whom it may concern: We dealt with "George" when seeking to set up a personal medical plan. He was vey helpful and easy to discuss things with. He was very willing to discuss items we were concerned about and pleasant to deal with. He made the process easy and enjoyable. Thank You.
Christine was an excellent person to work with she was professional and knew the product well kudos to her. I will recommend your product to others thanks
Excellent customer service
Excellent service, prompt, clear and precise with information and friendly.
I have no complaints only good comments to make, I thank you for this very much and the services you provide.
Sourabh Rathour helped me find an insurance company at an affordable cost and went over everything in great detail and clear explanation!
Very helpful and quickly found me the plan that best fit my needs
Great service and professionalism
Answered all questions in great detail and almost immediately after I had asked the question
I liked that Sourabh was willing to explain the policies and answer all the questions I had.
Saurabh Rathour has excellent customer service skills. Helped me pick a plan that works for me. Thanks
I would like to thank Tristan for all his help to make sure we got the best insurance. He answer all my questions there were many on a scale of 1 to 10 Tristan is 10 +
thanks again Tristan
The wonderful lady who I talked with was so helpful, professional and she was able to answer all my questions. Kudo's. I highly recommend
Insurdinary is rated 4.89 based on 501 reviews