Insurdinary Reviews

of reviewers recommend Insurdinary
Read Insurdinary Reviews

About Insurdinary:

Compare rates. Save Time. Get the best prices.

Tell us how Insurdinary made you happy
Jessica bent over backwards helping me find the correct health insurance for my trip. She was cheerful and fun to talk to and she was very knowledgeable about the different health plans.
Eric was very kind and helpful, especially when answering any questions I had. I also appreciated his patience.
My experience with Julia Moscuzza in obtaining insurance information from Insurdinary was absoutely wonderful! Julia responded to my e-mail inquiry for insurance quotes very quickly and was very pleasant and understanding of my needs. She sent me information on a couple of different options promptly and I have now signed up with one of them. Julia was a pleasure to deal with and made my experience an easy one. Thank you very much!!
Very helpful did take the time to explain and always available.
Dornaz is an amazing person, She went out of her way to make sure I get a great service.
Christine is an excellent agent and knowledgeable on all aspects of the insurance policy she is selling. She was extremely helpful with the questions I had about my policy coverage. We had a delightful conversation and I am very happy to have made the commitment for extended health care coverage.
This was easy and excellent service.
I am very satisfy with Christine Augustus service, she is very nice, patient and professional person. I recommend her to many friends and family
Easy and painless,George was very helpful and patient with me and all my questions, thanks
I had a great experience. The rep was professional, courteous and knowledgeable. Dornaz was excellent in terms of service.
Transaction was quick, polite and with no pressure.
Easy and fast
Very helpful and cheerful!!
My agent, Phillip was extremely helpful in guiding me through the process. I am relieved to have purchased my travel insurance. Thank you.
Christine was a pleasure to work with. Very good communication and willingness to be of service. Thanks Christine.
Very nice to speak too. Very prompt in sending information.
I like the benefit, package and Dornaz Samiei was amazing, helped me out alot
Julia M. from Insurdinary was amazing! She was patient and kind while answering all of my questions about different insurance plans. She has helped me find the plan that best suits the needs for my family and I can not thank her enough!
Working with Dornaz Samuei was a ver plesent experience she knows her stuff and was very helpful
It has been a pleasure working with Phillip Stewart on getting enrolled with health and dental insurance. I'm in a contract position and therefore don't have any benefits offered by my employer. Phillip took the time to walk through each of the plans from various providers and made recommendations based on my circumstances. He was also super fantastic at following up with me, which I appreciate because the week just flies by! Getting insurance was a priority for me and I feel like I wouldn't have achieved it if I didn't have Phillip to help me. I am a happy camper! Phillip is new in his role, but he's going to be a superstar in the organization!
Insurdinary 5 star review on 29th October 2021