Insurdinary Reviews

of reviewers recommend Insurdinary
Read Insurdinary Reviews

About Insurdinary:

Compare rates. Save Time. Get the best prices.

Tell us how Insurdinary made you happy
very helpful
Eric Climenti was very helpful in answering my question and explained the policy very well
Gautam the agent that helped was very helpful and very patient while I was looking for help. He ultimately was the reason I choose your company. Thank you for the help and guidance.
My representative, Eric Clementi, knew the options, understood what I was looking for, and was able to deliver a good quote I accepted.
I found Denis Bricov to be very professional and friendly in his approach. He answered my questions promptly and fully. I appreciated his insight into the transfer from work extended health coverage to personal coverage. Regards, Rosalyn Garnett
Eric Clementi at Maulife was superb; very attentive and helpful with my many questions!

Ibiene
George the broker was very efficient and proficient in his guide to signing up. It was very quick and easy.
George was very friendly and accommodating.
He spoke very clearly, a breath of fresh air in these times.

Thankyou, George
I'm very pleased with your service.
Great costumer service 😁
Thank you !
Chris Magafas responded to my email for a quote on health and dental coverage within an hour. He answered all my questions without trying to sell me more than I required. Again the next day Chris responded promptly to my email once we decided to go ahead with the plan Chris suggested. The application was quite quick and I had the confirmation within minutes. Very happy with our decision!
Tristan helped me out very nicely and cleared all my doubts
Very helpful answered all my questions
Gautam Khosla, Health and travel Insurance Specialist with License # FSCO 19178816 provided me excellent and very efficient support with selecting our health insurance. Highly recommended!
Tristan is helpful and good customer service
Denis Bricov from Alliance Income made it quick and easy. I had a dental and health plan that works for me and this was done in a matter of minutes. Great service!
We spoke to Eric Clementi and he informed us of the plan that we have taken.we are looking forward to be with you all,
I talked with Christine. She was very helpful and no pressure to apply. I was very happy with customer service!
Jennifer Gorin
I had Dennis provide me a quote for my medical / dental insurance. He was extremely helpful and provided the much needed explanations I needed for my decision for what coverage was most applicable to my situation. Please pass on my thanks to Dennis for providing excellent customer service!

Regards, Diana
George was very helpful, answered all my questions and made everything easy to understand. Thank you
It was a very good customer service from Christine. She explained me everything very clearly & I think i got the best deal.
Thank you Christine again.
Insurdinary is rated 4.89 based on 501 reviews