Insurdinary Reviews

of reviewers recommend Insurdinary
Read Insurdinary Reviews

About Insurdinary:

Compare rates. Save Time. Get the best prices.

Tell us how Insurdinary made you happy
Amazing service.
My agent was Christine. She phoned back when requested (even with time difference) and was clear with the coverage for each of the plans we were considering. Once we had decided she was efficient in enrolling us.
After getting fed up with Dejardin I started my search into a new extended medical health company. Many people recommended Manulife. Shortly after submitting an inquiry I was contacted by Manish Chugh. Manish has been nothing short of great right from the beginning. He was able to provide lots of info, guided me to the right plan for my family and was extremely easy to deal with and very accommodating. I honestly didn’t think it was even possible to encounter such a helpful person in this field after so many bad past experiences. I would highly recommend Manish and Manulife to anyone looking for these services. I hope to have Manish as my point of contact at Manulife for along time!!!!
Very polite Mannish was patient and compared plans with me. Two thumbs up thank you
we are very pleased with the service that your representative Manish Chugh gave us he answered all of our quesstions very clearly and with a great deal of confidence and clarity. He was very patient did not get pushy as a result we have reccommended friends to give you folks a call
Very helpful and knowledgeable
I had a very good experience with manish he was able to get me Benifits at an awesome price and he also help me problem solve a few issues I had, I would definitely recommend manish from insurdinary.
was very happy with information supplied.
Manish and Barbara were patient with me. I asked a-lot of questions. Manish was thorough and pleasant to work with. Called back when he said he would. Very helpful in getting the package tailored to our needs.
Great experience
I contacted Insurdinary looking for Health and Dental coverage for my family and I. I lost my Health Benefits with my most recent job due to COVID. I spoke with Sourabh, and he helped me find the best Benefit package for my family's needs. Sourabh helped answer all of my questions and sent a confirmation email with the benefit details for me to take some time and review before making a decision. The best thing about the package is that there's not contract, you can cancel at anytime. Very Amazing customer service experience and I recommend Insurdinary to anyone looking for Benefits.
Eric was very helpful. Explained everything. The process was short and productive. Thank you Eric 👍
Your representative was polite and efficient.
Excellent customer service; knowledgeable. very helpful,
Buying and trying to decide on life insurance policies is hard with that my New broker made this prossive seem to easy so my many THANKS to George
Its good deal with good company and also good person Mr .Gautam we all happy.
The Insurdinary Rep was very knowledgeable, polite and answered all my questions. I had no concerns after my Application process was completed. Excellent Customer Service
Christine was helpful and very nice on the phone
It was an excellent experience using insurdinary to get the best insurance for me and my family. It was a very quick process and my broker was a pleasure to deal with. My broker had outstanding knowledge for any questions I had and got me the best insurance at the best rate. Thanks!
Manish was very professional, came up with a few plans on my behalf & right after asking me a few questions he knew the one suited for my needs, at an amazing price as well.
Insurdinary is rated 4.90 based on 728 reviews