Insurdinary Reviews

of reviewers recommend Insurdinary
Read Insurdinary Reviews

About Insurdinary:

Compare rates. Save Time. Get the best prices.

Tell us how Insurdinary made you happy
George was very friendly, informative and professional and detailed with his presentation. Well done we George.👍
Quick note to say how helpful and easy Julia Moscuzza made the process of purchasing our benefit package from Insurdinary. Lot's of information to help us and she answered all our questions. Highly recommend her.
Jessica was fantastic, I had some inquiries and she did her research and gave me the best 2 options for me. I did reach out to other companies as well but the service and attitude of the agents was not great unlike Jessica, she is a valuable employee
Jessica was amazing and super helpful in getting things sorted and such.
The Representative that contacted me was pleasant and very knowledgeable. He outlined the coverage that I was inquiring about and was very helpful in addressing the fact I did not want it to begin until April 1 st, 2022. He then Forwarded an email and copied me to the ManuLife Agent who will handle my file instructing policy not begin until April, 2022. I was very pleased with his confident and friendly manner . If all your agents do their job as well as he did you have a very successful team . Nancy Anderson
Jessica Munro from Alliance was extremely personable and helpful. It’s stressful not to have benefits and she got it done for me fast!
She was helpful and answered my questions and I could understand her even though she had an accent
Good communication and Very patience
Jessica bent over backwards helping me find the correct health insurance for my trip. She was cheerful and fun to talk to and she was very knowledgeable about the different health plans.
Eric was very kind and helpful, especially when answering any questions I had. I also appreciated his patience.
My experience with Julia Moscuzza in obtaining insurance information from Insurdinary was absoutely wonderful! Julia responded to my e-mail inquiry for insurance quotes very quickly and was very pleasant and understanding of my needs. She sent me information on a couple of different options promptly and I have now signed up with one of them. Julia was a pleasure to deal with and made my experience an easy one. Thank you very much!!
Very helpful did take the time to explain and always available.
Dornaz is an amazing person, She went out of her way to make sure I get a great service.
Christine is an excellent agent and knowledgeable on all aspects of the insurance policy she is selling. She was extremely helpful with the questions I had about my policy coverage. We had a delightful conversation and I am very happy to have made the commitment for extended health care coverage.
This was easy and excellent service.
I am very satisfy with Christine Augustus service, she is very nice, patient and professional person. I recommend her to many friends and family
Easy and painless,George was very helpful and patient with me and all my questions, thanks
I had a great experience. The rep was professional, courteous and knowledgeable. Dornaz was excellent in terms of service.
Transaction was quick, polite and with no pressure.
Easy and fast