Insurdinary Reviews

of reviewers recommend Insurdinary
Read Insurdinary Reviews

About Insurdinary:

Compare rates. Save Time. Get the best prices.

Tell us how Insurdinary made you happy
George help me a lot every thing
Good and prompt service from Tristan. Very happy overall! :)
He was very pleasant, punctual and answered all my questions. Thank you.
Customer service was perfect I appreciate how I was delt with. Thanks again.
Christine helped me today, very nice person, she knows her job and she explained everything step by step, really appreciated her help. I am already a client of Green shield but retiring soon.
Really good service! She answer all the question I have and was really understanding with my busy mom schedule! 👌👍
Very good agent
Insurdinary was very friendly and personable, made the process short and sweet whilst providing accommodating services. I couldn’t be happier with my service
Tristan was the one that helped me out and he was very patient with me and answered all of my questions.
Eric was very helpful finding the right plan for me.
Representative: Eric Clementi
Eric responded to my online quote request within 24 hours, he researched policies based on my requirements and gave me a number of options. He then respected my request for time to look at other options along with those he presented to me. When I emailed him to proceed again he contacted me within 24 hours and signed me up for the policy I selected.
Excellent Job.
Al MacIntosh
My personal experience with Chris Magafas was Excellent!
He was very polite and professional; I was impressed with his prompt to response and he handle my application immediately.
I will highly recommend him to my family and friends.
quick and professional
Hello,

The Insurdinary agent was very helpful with my insurance application. He answered all my questions and was very polite and professional.

Thanks
Diaram Barsati
I had 2 quotes for the same insurance and chose to go with George. When George said he would phone at a particular time he did exactly that...almost to the minute. He was efficient, cooperative and answered all questions to my satisfaction. I am very comfortable dealing with him.
Has been helpful to navigate into the different options and answered my questions to understand better before deciding what the right benefits would be for me and my husband. Thanks to Christine the lady who has been dealing with us.
Sourabh, was an awesome agent from alliance. He was professional and friendly. He took his time explaining the Health Plan to me and answered questions at different steps. His patience and knowledge were great. he was easy to contact and very helpful with questions about the application. I give him a 100% rating, he was a pleasure to do business with.
I will definitely tell people about alliance.

Thanks Sourabh
I was very satified with the agent. He explained my application and the quote.

I only have positive comments.

,, Christine was fabulous, she helped me to get the best deal for what I needed for insurance. I will be able to rely on her for any changes as needed. Thank you.
Denis was extremely helpful. He sent various options available to me re: my inquiry. He followed up a couple of weeks later as I had not responded (due to Christmas) I was appreciative of this follow-up. I was also VERY appreciative there was a phone # I could call him with my questions. I HATE not being able to speak to a person directly. He answered all my questions in easy to understand ways. I have now become an approved customer. I have already referred your services to another person.
Insurdinary is rated 4.90 based on 605 reviews