Insurdinary Reviews

of reviewers recommend Insurdinary
Read Insurdinary Reviews

About Insurdinary:

Compare rates. Save Time. Get the best prices.

Tell us how Insurdinary made you happy
Hello,

The Insurdinary agent was very helpful with my insurance application. He answered all my questions and was very polite and professional.

Thanks
Diaram Barsati
I had 2 quotes for the same insurance and chose to go with George. When George said he would phone at a particular time he did exactly that...almost to the minute. He was efficient, cooperative and answered all questions to my satisfaction. I am very comfortable dealing with him.
Has been helpful to navigate into the different options and answered my questions to understand better before deciding what the right benefits would be for me and my husband. Thanks to Christine the lady who has been dealing with us.
Sourabh, was an awesome agent from alliance. He was professional and friendly. He took his time explaining the Health Plan to me and answered questions at different steps. His patience and knowledge were great. he was easy to contact and very helpful with questions about the application. I give him a 100% rating, he was a pleasure to do business with.
I will definitely tell people about alliance.

Thanks Sourabh
I was very satified with the agent. He explained my application and the quote.

I only have positive comments.

,, Christine was fabulous, she helped me to get the best deal for what I needed for insurance. I will be able to rely on her for any changes as needed. Thank you.
Denis was extremely helpful. He sent various options available to me re: my inquiry. He followed up a couple of weeks later as I had not responded (due to Christmas) I was appreciative of this follow-up. I was also VERY appreciative there was a phone # I could call him with my questions. I HATE not being able to speak to a person directly. He answered all my questions in easy to understand ways. I have now become an approved customer. I have already referred your services to another person.
My husband and I received excellent customer service from Eric at alliance insurance. He was informative and patient with myself during our telephone conversation. I would for sure recommended him to a friend.. thank you

This review has been submitted following our last telephone conversation and prior to our receiving our information packages....
I spoke with Eric Clementi to get my insurance and he was very friendly, knowledgeable, and professional! He did a great job of explaining each plan and what they covered and was able to find me a great plan that was within my budget.
Denis is awesome!!! He made everything so easy and fast. He was able to show me options that helped me choose the best.
Very good job .
Insurdinary great service was easy to do
the man I was talking to was very nice ... his name was Dennis... and explained everything to me very well and very understanding...l.
His Name is Tristian ( I hope I spelled it correct)
Its service like this person that keeps you in business I can write so much on how helpful he is, but i hate typing so ill enter in key format
- We called Tristian he gave us a quote and with everything going on we forgot but he still kept in contact not in an annoying way in a i care way.
- we pelleted with soo many question and he answered them with confidence, and after that we said no cause of one thing and he just found more ways to help to customize as much as he can.
- So much patience, we are aware that a sales person cant hang up on you but his tone of voice was always sincere and not frustrated and profesional.
-Needless to say we are onboard, and FYI we been to many places Sunlife, Manulife... and no one can compare to Tristian a unique young man I hope he goes far.
Responded in a timely and helpful manner.
Tristan was very informative and polite. He answered all my questions and guide me to the right Zone.
I am very happy using Insurdinary.
George was very knowledgeable regarding the different policies offered. He explained clearly the differences for each policy (zones). For this reason, he made it extremely easy for me to choose the best policy that suits me. Thanks again George for all your help and patience.
Christine A. was very helpful. I am satisfied with the service and happy with the plan that was offered to me. The coverage is great and very affordable. It was a pleasure talking with her.
Quick, informative and painless.
Christine was kind and courteous and extremely knowledgeable. She gave us valuable advice and help and we appreciate it. I would like to thank Christine and thank Manulife follow up for their consideration and kindness.
Christine was very helpful