Insurdinary Reviews

of reviewers recommend Insurdinary
Read Insurdinary Reviews

About Insurdinary:

Compare rates. Save Time. Get the best prices.

Tell us how Insurdinary made you happy
Christine was a pleasure to work with. Very good communication and willingness to be of service. Thanks Christine.
Very nice to speak too. Very prompt in sending information.
I like the benefit, package and Dornaz Samiei was amazing, helped me out alot
Julia M. from Insurdinary was amazing! She was patient and kind while answering all of my questions about different insurance plans. She has helped me find the plan that best suits the needs for my family and I can not thank her enough!
Working with Dornaz Samuei was a ver plesent experience she knows her stuff and was very helpful
It has been a pleasure working with Phillip Stewart on getting enrolled with health and dental insurance. I'm in a contract position and therefore don't have any benefits offered by my employer. Phillip took the time to walk through each of the plans from various providers and made recommendations based on my circumstances. He was also super fantastic at following up with me, which I appreciate because the week just flies by! Getting insurance was a priority for me and I feel like I wouldn't have achieved it if I didn't have Phillip to help me. I am a happy camper! Phillip is new in his role, but he's going to be a superstar in the organization!
Insurdinary 5 star review on 29th October 2021
Eric is very informative, he was able to help me process my forms and answers all my questions. Thanks Eric u helped make things easier for me
Christine was very helpful, she communications clearly, and she provided me with a plan that best fits my needs.
Very speedy experience, and Julia was kind and informative. Seems like she's made for the job!
Philip was a huge help to me! I am a fulltime student and I have a limited income right now, Philip was able to work with my budget to secure me the most beneficial package for me personally. Much appreciated!!
Julia was able to answer all my questions and followed up in a timely manner with answers she was not sure of.
Dornaz Samiei is awesome very polite and made sure I understood everything and helped me with finding the best plan that suited my family and myself. Would definitely recommend her when needing help or if you have any questions/concerns.
Christine was very helpful in finding what I needed. Thank you!
Dornaz Samiei helped me today transfer my health plan. It was a very happen experience to talk to Dornaz. She gave me great advice and walked me through the process smoothly. I'm amazed by her care, understanding, and professionalism. Thank you Dornaz!
Theresa was very good at helping me find the best plan for my husband and I....thanks for the help!!!
Jessica Munro was wonderful to deal with
Eric my consultant was excellent. He responded ,continually ,to my many questions and requests and attended all of our meetings promptly. He explained the benefits of several plans and highlighted the best features.
Completed an application on line in the morning and was contacted by a Rep in the afternoon. Good service.
Jessica was very helpful
Service fromTheresa was excellent. Fast & efficient.
Insurdinary is rated 4.91 based on 1,085 reviews