Insurdinary Reviews

of reviewers recommend Insurdinary
Read Insurdinary Reviews

About Insurdinary:

Compare rates. Save Time. Get the best prices.

Tell us how Insurdinary made you happy
Christine was incredibly helpful, called me right away, listened attentively to my needs, and offered a solution that was beyond my expectations. I am very thankful for such a great service experience!
Christine did a great job at explaining the plan and taking me through the application process. I felt like she was talking person to person and that I wasn’t just a costumer.
Great customer service and Christine was very efficient and followed through with her phone call! Thank you!
Eric was extremely professional and very helpful. Thank you
Tristan was very helpful and quick to answer questions !
Very informative and patient - I really appreciated the step by step assistance & ability to answer all my questions
Great service
George was the only one that showed an interest to my query. Very helpful and professional
Eric from Alliance Income (FSCO # 18171491) was kind and respectful to work with. He clearly outlined the options available to me based on my health situation and helped me get my application submitted in a timely manner.
Christine was great she was very helpful and professional.
Insuredinary
Christine was very helpful and was happy to answer my questions
Eric has been most helpful in selecting and finalizing our health plan.
Great job. He calls me and he answers all my questions. I am glad about the out some .keep up a good job.
Good customer service
Gautam was very nice and professional. Thanks for the great service!
It was very helpful got information I needed. Eric was the person who helped me .
Christine Augustus was very helpful
I would like to say that Christine was very help full and quick to respond .was very happy with the service I received.
Dealt with Eric Clementi on my policy transfer from GSC to Manulife. Personal, professional, thorough and a pleasure to deal with. After my experiences with GSC and some of their support staff my interactions with Eric were a welcome relief. I trust all the staff will be as personal, professional and thorough. Regards.
Insurdinary is rated 4.89 based on 501 reviews