Insurdinary Reviews

of reviewers recommend Insurdinary
Read Insurdinary Reviews

About Insurdinary:

Compare rates. Save Time. Get the best prices.

Tell us how Insurdinary made you happy
Christine was helpful and very nice on the phone
It was an excellent experience using insurdinary to get the best insurance for me and my family. It was a very quick process and my broker was a pleasure to deal with. My broker had outstanding knowledge for any questions I had and got me the best insurance at the best rate. Thanks!
Manish was very professional, came up with a few plans on my behalf & right after asking me a few questions he knew the one suited for my needs, at an amazing price as well.
I found him to be very patient and understands my situation well. He explained everything so I knew what the plan was all about. I wouldn't hesitate to call and ask him any questions going forward. He didn't push me and gave me time to make my decision after he sent me the quote. I will definitely recommend him to other seniors who need insurance. Well Done!
Well I had an amazing broker very respectful good skill with a very welcoming personality, listen and understand people
Awesome George was very helpful
I am so pleased to talk with Chris he answered all the questions I needed to be answered to he'd direct me with his professionds. fal I loved him
Saurabh is very helpful and knowledgeable in insurance. I recommend him for anyone who wish to take insurance
Was a smooth process.
Your agent was professional, took the time for me to understand every bit of the insurance policy that I’m interested in. By the time our conversation was over I felt full heartedly he was working for me.
Great company , quick and best price guaranteed
Very helpful and didn’t try to sign me up for a plan beyond what I required. Thank you Mr. Khosla!
Christine was very helpful- the company is lucky to have someone so passionate of what she presents
I have had very good dealings, today, with Tristan. He was very very helpful and kind. He really helped me a lot to obtain dental/health insurance for myself, son & his spouse. He was very helpful and easy to deal with. Thank you Tristan!
The service was very good, clear and helpful.
Very good. Work with me will. Very upstanding.
Information given was detailed and thorough
Explained things well and able to answer all my questions. Provided good advice and guidance to help in my selection.
Christine the girl that helped me out was very polite and very helpful to get my application going she Explained everything very clearly
The agent was extremely professional. He assisted me with the right type of policy for my needs. Very impressed with his knowledge base.
Insurdinary is rated 4.90 based on 731 reviews