Internet Reptile Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Internet Reptile

About Internet Reptile: Internet Reptile is a market leading reptile company supplying everything for reptiles and exotic pets. With industry leading prices, unrivalled customer service and a dedicated team of expert breeders and keepers available to visit in store 7 days a week; look no further for your latest purchase to treat your pet or even choose a new pet.

0115 8377877

support@internetreptile.com

Unit 10 Clarke Road

Category:
Animals & Pet Supplies

How would you rate Internet Reptile ?

Malcolm Fitt
Malcolm Fitt
Verified Buyer
"All good, happy – just one thing was not that good. Image attached. Got a bit smashed up in transit I guess. Not much left in the package. Managed to scoop most of it out."
Linda Postins
Linda Postins
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a small plant collection, it was, packaged well, healthy and fast delivery. Would not hesitate to order from Internet Reptile again."
June M. Stacey
June M. Stacey
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from Internet Reptile. I purchased a collection of house plants that I could not source anywhere else. Plants are looking great, some planted in a carboy to grace my living room."
Charlotte Smith
Verified Reviewer
"I purchased my blue tongue skink and three giant african land snails from these guys! Not only did they offer me great advice on set ups, a bioactive vivarium and the care needs for the animals, but have continued to give us great advice on taming the bts and general advice since! These guys are true experts in what they do and care deeply for the animals even after they leave the shop!"
"The mealworms we ordered have been good quality and lasted for many days."
"Everything showed up on time and our little beardie absolutely loves everything"
"Good, reliable service - prices are competitive, too. Definitely recommend!"
Chantelle Dalton
Verified Buyer
"Great price and service will use again"
Alicia Sedgwick-hall
Verified Buyer
"despite being out of stock they sorted out my order tho I had a wait I received good quality stocks tho a locusts a little small for a large. However reply to any concerns swiftly."
Lee Boyton
Verified Buyer
"Fast service no problems"
Emma Forward
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service live feed is always alive excellent quality"
"I am very happy With internet reptile because they are fast at replacing items that got broken in the post and will be buying from them"
Stephen Swiffin
Verified Buyer
"All though the product I bought was marked out off stock I thought I would still try to order anyway to my surprise the order went through and within 2 days my delivery arrived thank you all at internet reptile for a fantastic service and a nice experience of internet shopping I will definitely be using you again"
Joseph Kernycznyj
Verified Buyer
"Great product and great price. Really quick delivery. Good service all round."
"Quick arrival"
Andy Havers
Verified Buyer
"Clear and concise website and very quick delivery. Also the bast price I could find for my items."
"Absolutely fantastic, fast as lightning postage , thank you 😊"
"Low prices and quick delivery"
Louise Bruckel
Verified Buyer
"Item in stock! Emails to confirm delivery and quick delivery to my neighbour as I was out! So fabulous !"
Dario Daniele
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery and items in perfect condition"
Chloe Cooper
Verified Buyer
"My order got here very quickly considering it was bank holiday weekend, came well packed."
"Excellent service is standard with Internet Reptile. Good product, always well packed. Thank you so much for looking after my needs."
"I ordered Thursday at 11 come on Friday at 12 all good"
Internet Reptile is rated 4.89 based on 1,263 reviews