Internet Reptile Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Internet Reptile

About Internet Reptile: Internet Reptile is a market leading reptile company supplying everything for reptiles and exotic pets. With industry leading prices, unrivalled customer service and a dedicated team of expert breeders and keepers available to visit in store 7 days a week; look no further for your latest purchase to treat your pet or even choose a new pet.

0115 8377877

support@internetreptile.com

Unit 10 Clarke Road

Category:
Animals & Pet Supplies

How would you rate Internet Reptile?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

John Fleming
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery great item had one before company needs more credited"
Tj Phillips
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely brilliant I used to go to my local reptile store but since finding out about internet reptile through chameleons uk Facebook group I haven’t gone anywhere else and won’t.."
"Fantastic value for money on the live food (bulk). Great customer service and speedy response."
Holly Jobson
Verified Buyer
"When I Purchased urgent products for my chameleons I was not disappointed! They came as soon as possible and the live feed I purchased was fantastic! Was also very well priced so I experimented with some new foods for my chameleons! Will definitely be buying my live feed and equipment here from now on! :)"
Emily Jenkins
Verified Buyer
"To begin with the prices were really good, much cheaper than elsewhere! And then the delivery was super quick, I paid for the cheapest postage on the Monday and it was at my house by Wednesday! Will definitely be using again! Many thanks!"
Emma Blackwell
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website and order arrived quickly"
"Great communication, quick delivery."
"This is a quick and easy site to navigate, the prices are great and the service and Delivery are Excellent Too."
Sarah Jane Phillips
Verified Buyer
"I was recommended to Internet Reptile after I had asked for advice on my local Facebook reptile page. I made my first order, which was a lot cheaper than I could source locally, and it was delivered to me within 24 hours, and I live on an island off the north coast of Scotland. The Locusts arrived all alive, and the ones that have not been fed to my sons Chameleon, are still thriving. I will most certainly be using Internet Reptile from now on."
Paul Keates
Verified Buyer
"very satisfied with the product and super fast delivery."
"Fast and reliable service and delivery, fantastic prices and offers and a wide range of stock"
"Very good service.A straight forward transaction with no problem’s.Fantastic will be useing again .Thank you"
Krystal Jones
Verified Buyer
"This was my first time ordering from Internet Reptile. I placed my order with them and it arrived next day. One of the items was faulty and so I emailed them to let them know. I got a reply back within a couple of hours and to my surprise I received a replacement the next day! The service is so good, it's insane. The service is 5* and every customer and order matters. I LOVE INTERNET REPTILE! I'll be using them for all my future orders"
Ellen Storer
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and arrived really quick the live food looked healthy and a good size would definatly use again"
Luke Brown
Verified Buyer
"Great service, goods prices and order was ready on time and in full."
Peter Wright
Verified Buyer
"Huge range of stock available and the correct items were shipped to me quickly."
Alvin Tolosa
Verified Buyer
"I made the order on the Sunday morning and two days later, I’ve received the package. Prompt and quick delivery."
Jonathan Morgan
Verified Buyer
"Good customer service. Item I wanted was not in stock so I was contacted and given some options. Delivery was quick and items were as expected. Thank you."
Michael James
Verified Buyer
"Fast and efficient service. will use again!"
Christy Michael
Verified Buyer
"Great offers, quick delivery. All round good service"
Internet Reptile is rated 4.88 based on 1,094 reviews