Internet Reptile Reviews

of reviewers recommend Internet Reptile
Read Internet Reptile Reviews

About Internet Reptile:

Internet Reptile is a market leading reptile company supplying everything for reptiles and exotic pets. With industry leading prices, unrivalled customer service and a dedicated team of expert breeders and keepers available to visit in store 7 days a week; look no further for your latest purchase to treat your pet or even choose a new pet.

0115 8377877

Sasha Flatau
Internet Reptile 5 star review on 1st March 2021
Teegan Cadwallader
Brilliant prices & fast delivery
I've been using internet reptiles for about a year now and I've never had a bad experience. Delivery is prompt and well communicated - that way my expectations are managed and I can plan ahead. The products have always arrived as described and in good condition. I don't have any issues at all recommending Internet Reptiles (and have done so with a couple of my friends).
Very easy to order. The insects arrived very active and healthy. Definitely recommend. Thank you.
Very good service, arrived fast and works as it should.
I was so pleased how quickly I received the incubator it arrived just in time for me to pop my tortoise eggs in .The temperature stays steady and I have my fingers crossed that my eggs will hatch.
I bought callington mite spray and it was delivered within a few days I recommend internet reptile to anyone who needs urgent things for their reptile :)
Excellent quick service, easy checkout, fast delivery
Amazing service , fast , efficient, and reasonable price welldone guys
I am very happy with my purchase, it was very efficient, quick and well packaged. I will be ordering from this company again in the near future.
Every thing I ordered from this shop has come in excellent quality and it is all excellently priced too. I love this shop would deffo recommend.
Internet reptile is one of the best ordering websites and would continue to order from here in the future. It is very contour freidnly and delivered on time when expected both times I have ordered. Very satisfied with my internet reptile experience.
Ordered a bunch of items for my new chinese water dragons enclosure i built and all the items where more than what i expected. Exellent quality and amazing delivery for low cost! Would highly recommend
Internet Reptile 5 star review on 23rd July 2021 Internet Reptile 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
Ordered 2 large calci worm, came in 3 days but over 50% dead, pathetic quality
Got all i need for my bearded dragon enclosure with the bearded dragon starter kit! Really fast shipping and good prices :)
Quick delivery and easy to navigate the website. Items arrived within the delivery window too!
I bought two bags of drainage layer and bugs for my chameleon all of it came packaged very well and I got what I wanted for the money!
I've placed a few orders so far with these, Nearly all my orders been delivered the next day from ordering, apart from a order i made today before 12noon to get it next day and paid for dpd service to get items tomorrow yet they still processing the order online
Excellent service, easy to use web site, goods were delivered quickly and packaged well against breakages, oh and competitive prices. Will definitely use again and highly recommend
Very pleased items was packed very well & postage was quick & arrived safely, good communication as well.
Easy site to use.The lamps were described accurately and they arrived before the date given. Fantastic service, thank you.
Internet Reptile is rated 4.83 based on 7,535 reviews