Internet Reptile Reviews

Based on 9,983 reviews
5 out of 5
Read Internet Reptile Reviews

About Internet Reptile:

Internet Reptile is a market leading reptile company supplying everything for reptiles and exotic pets. With industry leading prices, unrivalled customer service and a dedicated team of expert breeders and keepers available to visit in store 7 days a week; look no further for your latest purchase to treat your pet or even choose a new pet.

0115 8377877

Teresa Griffith
Internet Reptile 5 star review on 19th June 2022
Jonathon Ross
Internet Reptile 5 star review on 16th June 2022
DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE!!!!! My order was sent incorrectly(only half the order). They did NOTHING to help except quote Terms & Conditions. I lost 3 months' worth of supplies that I can not afford. Terrible Business.
Do not order, I’ve waiting 2 weeks nearly an still received my order. They still haven’t refunded me, good job I found another source for food otherwise my bearded dragon would dead. Give a wide berth do not order,
Arrived late after paying for next day delivery. Both items were either broke or faulty. Will not buy again.
The delivery never gets here on time so im always having to run to the shop to get more to supplement the fact it says 1-3 working days delivery when it clearly isn't.
I ordered crickets and received cockroaches, couldn’t find anywhere to let them know about this!
My order never arrived
I ordered for next day delivery and they came the week after! I emailed them and had no response. Not ordering again.
Zero customer service! It took them 5 days to reply to my emails and when they did they were very rude! They are impossible to get in contact with, terrible customer service, I won't use them again or recommend them.
It was rubbish. I ordered a premium rate Saturday delivery service but it arrived in the middle of the week.
It took a week to get my live food delivered costing me a lot of money and anguish trying to find enough food in local pet shops. There was no communication about the delay and speaking to telesales staff (who were all very professional) didn’t make any difference to the delivery I paid extra for track and trace but didn’t receive any notification of the delivery at all until after it was delivered. When it did arrive, the crickets were all escaping and the Royal Mail staff had had to rebag the parcel twice
I won't be buying feeders from here again. Order never turned up after receiving a despatch email. When they did turn up there was no labelling on the box to show which way up it needed to be. Which resulted in the fruit fly culture leaking everywhere. All the curly wings were hatched and dead. They also sent a replacement order I didn't ask for. Same situation with labelling and fruit fly culture, literally has larve in the box.
Arrived late and most of locus were dead I ordered 50 and probably about 20 plus where dead won't be ordering again
Didn’t receive my last order and have been told that I’m not going to receive a full refund. So much for being a Loyal customer 😡
Absolutely disappointed in their customer service. Ordered £25 of frozen food for the snake. Arrived mostly thawed, and some Were warm!! And not even a sorry! And no refund as it was under £30. One of the hottest days and they didn’t pack any extra frozen packs…. First time using and won’t be using again!
First time customer and crickets only lasted two/three days with food and Water (bug balls),not what I expected,don't know why?
Terrible customer service
The mice I ordered were fine and kept frozen, but all the Locust I ordered (2 boxes) were all dead. Won't be ordering again.
Horrendous service. Enclosure did not arrive in time as birthday gift, although Was guaranteed. Had to source from elsewhere
The order I placed is not what I received
Terrible service as ordered a cabinet which the delivery company didn't try to deliver so when asked if wanted a refund or replacement I replied I need it as soon as possible so replacement and they go and refund me because (and I quote) "we couldn't get it to you quickly enough" - how in the hell did they know how quick I needed it? What an absolute disaster! Usually the company are pretty good but on this day at this time they had an absolute numpty working things
Internet Reptile is rated 4.8 based on 9,983 reviews