Internet Reptile Reviews

Based on 9,975 reviews
5 out of 5
Read Internet Reptile Reviews

About Internet Reptile:

Internet Reptile is a market leading reptile company supplying everything for reptiles and exotic pets. With industry leading prices, unrivalled customer service and a dedicated team of expert breeders and keepers available to visit in store 7 days a week; look no further for your latest purchase to treat your pet or even choose a new pet.

0115 8377877

Teresa Griffith
Internet Reptile 5 star review on 19th June 2022
Jonathon Ross
Internet Reptile 5 star review on 16th June 2022
I ordered just under £100 of reptile food all of the order was good except 500g of mealworms which arrived dead stinky and full of bacteria they are supposed to packed in a bag or box but instead they packed 500g of mealworms into two 50g plastic tubs, I sent pictures as proof and I am Still waiting For a reply (it’s been a week). I definitely will not be using them again not if they are happy to send mealworms that could potentially kill pets due to the bacteria build up of dead ones, as I reptile business I would expect a higher standards of service
Live insects should travel with food and moisture, too many dead ones on receipt of package
The insects weren't with the money hardly any in the tubs Only one roach in a tub Alot of the insects were dead
We ordered the 70l bag of spagnum moss. Customer support prior to placing the order was great. Unfortunately when we received the order the spagnum wasn't lush green as depicted on the Internet pictures it was quite dull in colour. Thinking that the moss needed light to go green we separated the bag into smaller portions and put in zip lock bags, we needed to transfer the moss anyway as the bag was leaking, then placed in indirect light in our integral garage. We are still waiting to see an improvement.
Very slow delivery, items were packaged will though and were reasonably priced. Communication wasn't great when item didn't arrive when expected.
I ordered from here as my usual one was out of size I needed. When they arrived I opened the bag and couldn't believe what I was seeing. The locust were really tiny I have to grown the on and had to buy some more from another company which where the right size.
Box and item was delivered damaged. Had to waste another day and wait for it to be collected. No recognition or discount for the inconvenience
I order a super tub of locust (meant to be 20) and only received 1 small tub with 9 locust
Repti Breeze screen cage is not good quality. It is very light and could be pushed off a stand easily.
I was sent the wrong item and have sent two emails regarding this which I have not had a reply back from yet
I order large and medium insect and I got small was not happy has I had to go buy more
took 3 days for my next day delivery to arrive
Order came and they all died two days later Adult Locusts
Placed an order for coarse vermiculite but received fine. They accepted the return but still haven’t got my refund after 2 weeks.
Placed an order totalling over £350. Along with my order I wanted 2x pachnoda grubs and 1x locusts. They send one tub of pachnoda grubs. I email them and they say the other livefood was missing so will send out the rest, that's fine by me. I get my redelivery, still missing the locusts. I email again asking where my locusts are they just send an email to say they've sent a refund for them, I don't want a refund I want the stuff I ordered, they said they've sent the refund of now of just over £2 so they can't send me the bugs. But I didn't want a refund in the first place, I didn't ask for a refund, I asked for the bugs that I'd ordered. Such poor service, why would you not just send me the bugs? I understand mistakes happen and gave you the opportunity to fix it but you didn't you just palmed me off with a refund and no further help.
Well It arrived safe and sound the only problem was the first order didn’t go threw so then I placed an second and it went threw perfectly but I was getting at least 5 emails in one day telling me to check out when I already did it was a pain I emailed back well I tried anyway since I don’t know how to work email but that’s why I rated 2 stars
Slightly damaged
I am usually I massive fan of Internet reptiles however this time they have messed with my order and have not had the courtesy to call me back after leaving a message.
My Arcadia shade dwelling light came with a faulty bracket. Contacted internet reptile for help but no response recieved
After ordering RevitiseD3, Internet Reptile decided to send me Nutrobal. When I emailed to tell them they had sent me the wrong product, their answer was "it's used for the same thing". I'm sorry but I did not ask you to decide what I needed, I'll have what I actually ordered please and if this is what happens on a regular occurrence then I will not be ordering again as I've heard if it happening to others. However they did offer a return and replace hence 2 stars instead of 1.
Internet Reptile is rated 4.8 based on 9,975 reviews