Internet Reptile Reviews

Based on 9,983 reviews
5 out of 5
Read Internet Reptile Reviews

About Internet Reptile:

Internet Reptile is a market leading reptile company supplying everything for reptiles and exotic pets. With industry leading prices, unrivalled customer service and a dedicated team of expert breeders and keepers available to visit in store 7 days a week; look no further for your latest purchase to treat your pet or even choose a new pet.

0115 8377877

Teresa Griffith
Internet Reptile 5 star review on 19th June 2022
Jonathon Ross
Internet Reptile 5 star review on 16th June 2022
All the wrong size enclosures,but they arrived promptly and in perfect condition
Only received 75 out of thex100 ordered and many locusts were much larger than described.
Hi I ordered two pits of fruit flys both came with cotton wool in and not the paper stuff and as soon as the flies laid the maggots they didn't live because they had nowhere to go and it was all wet I won't be buying them again from you.
Giving 3 for now, as did not have first experience but they did sort it in time, but don't want to probably review until have ordered more.
All arrived alive, but the lid on the wax worms wasn't secure and was crawling all over inside the box
Never had problems before but much of the live food I bought arrived dead (had gone black etc) In all fairness main factor probably weather related
Quick delivery. Easy to order. Locust and fruit larvae were fine but the calci worms were pretty much all dead, which was a shame.
I’m sure these guys and gals are probably ok but my daphnia turned up 80% dead :/. Everything else went smoothly.
Need more clarification on the delivery side , 24 hr tracked as I read it thinking it would be delivered in 24hrs , not so I'm told , it's 1 to 2 days when they dispatched your items. Been told they updating their website. Will wait and see
You're service is amazing but your courier delivered to wrong address that's ok if it's a stuffed toy but not when its frozen food
Normally buy live food weekly for my beardie, & not normally any problems, however this time I purchased larger locust, (bulk 100 pk) only received 3/4 of that, contacted them & they have said they will post x50 replacement ones out, also at least half of what I have have died, Within 3 days of them being delivered, (all my feeder locust are stored in a 4ft enclosure with ample food & water gel) Really disappointed as like I said order weekly without any real problems,
Was really good when first used but has since go down a bit
Would of been good to have a return slip sent with the return query. The detail's given with the query could just be available on site
Ordered some Dubai roaches and 1000 calciworms. The Dubai roaches were absolutely fine. There definitely are not 1000 calciworms in that order however.
As usual great service, unfortunately on this occasion almost 1/2 the crickets were dead on arrival. This is unusual as normally they arrive in good health.
The delivery was in good time but the bugs were not the best I have had as a lot dead or nearly dead.
Bulb arrived but was slung over the fence by Royal Mail. Luckily it’s still works but extremely annoyed
Good quality product but extremely slow shipping time
Easy to use site. Vast selection of items at competitive prices. Speedy delivery in secure packing. However, my order of 12 tins of Brambles Meaty Hedgehog food arrived with 11 tins badly dented. I gave half to my sister in law so they would get used up quicker. I would order again as I assume this was a one-off.
Used to be great. Standards have slipped recently. Placed a order on a Sunday with the website saying guaranteed delivery by Wednesday if opted for express delivery, which I did. Delivery arrived on the Friday, and was incomplete, despite the dispatched email stating it had all been sent out. When I emailed they said that not all items are sent out together. (Which I found odd as the dispatch email stated it had all been sent out) waited until Monday as still hadn't arrived so emailed again, to be told that the item has been sent out again. No apology. Its now Tuesday and I am still waiting on my last item. The live insects are also no up to the standard they used to be!
Internet Reptile is rated 4.8 based on 9,983 reviews