Irish Parcels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Irish Parcels
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Irish Parcels Reviews

About Irish Parcels:

Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy
Very clear communication with detailed emails and all the information you needed. Process online was easy to follow and efficient!
Thank you so much for your review, Una. We really appreciate it.
Easy to book. Pricing correct. Service efficient. Great broker for this kind of service. Would use them again and would definitely recommend it to friends and colleagues!
Thank you very much for your review, Chris. We really appreciate it!
Was fast and easy
Thank you very much for your review.
After a delay in confirming receipt of payment, Irish Parcels collected our parcel and delivered it on time to the intended client. Irish Parcels were efficient and easy to deal with. I would recommend them to others. John Purcell
Thank you very much for your review, it is greatly appreciated.
It was a fantastic experience. Though there was a day delayed on the pick up but at the end I am very pleased with the service. Great job.
Thank you very much for your review. We are very sorry for any delay with your collection. Although the vast majority of our collections take place on the expected date, Irish Parcels is not a time-guaranteed service, only estimated. However, again, we do apologise for this and for any inconvenience caused. If you have any questions, please do let us know and we will be more than happy to help.
I booked two parcels for collection from the same address, they were collected 4 days apart! It wasn't a problem though. I just found this odd. However, I would use Irish Parcels again.
Thank you very much for your review. We are very sorry that your parcels were not collected on the same date - issues such as these are extremely rare, as our drivers are simply advised to attempt collection of all parcels booked at the address. Collections that fail are not automatically re-booked, and so we do ask that you get in contact with us so that we may seek a resolution to the issue as quickly as possible. Again, we sincerely apologise for this inconvenience. If you have any questions, please do let us know and we will be more than happy to help.
The tracking service is very good, easy to find out where your package is.
Thank you very much for your review, it is greatly appreciated.
Efficient & collected on time
Thank you so much for your review, it is greatly appreciated.
Good service, will never use anpost again. I gave 4 stars instead of 5 because they couldn't give a more accurate time of collection other than from 9 to 6
Thank you for your review, Sadie. We really appreciate it. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide specific time-slots for collections/deliveries ahead of booking as these times are set upon by our courier. However, if you give us a call on the morning of your collection/delivery, we should be able to help you get a more precise time from the courier directly. We hope that this helps for next time.
I found the service excellent and fast for large delivery (boxed bicycle) to the uk. The website was temperamental though and I found it difficult to access reliably. Otherwise I would be 5 Stars.
Thank you very much for your review. We are very sorry for any issues you experienced with our website, we will certainly take this feedback on board and aim to resolve this. If you have any issues bookings with us in the future, you are always more than welcome to give us a call and we can assist you over the telephone. We hope that this helps for next time.
Hassle free delivery of my parcels. ease of mind deliveries that I know will arrive at their destination on time.
Thank you so much for your review, Kieran. We really appreciate it.
Good way to ship parcels with a tracking number with minimal hassle.
Thank you so much for your review, Kieran. We really appreciate it.
Deliver my parcels on time.
Thank you so much for your review.
Been on time.
Thank you very much for your review, we really appreciate it.
Everything went well from booking to collecting the parcel (it wasn't delivered by the time I wrote this review, but still within the expected delivery date). The only "glimpse" for the 4 stars is that I could not find a proper weight info: my parcel weighed 2,8kg I had the option for either 2kg or 3kg so I marked 3kg just to be on the safe side even at the cost of few extra euro. Other than that everything good so far.
Thank you very much for your review. With regards to the weight information, our system requires this to be rounded up to the closest KG, as this provides much more accurate information and pricing when booking this through our courier's system. We're very sorry if this caused any inconvenience. If you have any further questions about your shipment, please contact us and we will be more than happy to help.
Efficentwith good customer service
Thank you so much for your review, Nigel. We really appreciate it.
Item was picked up on the arranged day, driver called ahead too
Thank you very much for your review, Paul. It is greatly appreciated.
It was very cheap compared to other companies
Thank you so much for your review.
First time I have used the service and to be honest it was excellent from the Irish end of things. The online booking was easy, the label was sent and no bother to print and tape onto parcel. The driver arrived promptly the next day having rung in advance to say when he was due. Perfect. The only slight bother came at the UK end of the delivery. The tracking showed the parcel as being out for delivery for 3 consecutive days. When I rang to query this the woman was very helpful and made enquiries before ringing me back to say the driver needed "directions" despite the address and postcode being correct on the parcel. I was told the driver was unable to ring for directions as they were not issued with "work phones". So, 10/10 Ireland 4/10 UK.
Thank you very much for your review, Kevin. We're very sorry for the issues you experienced with the delivery of your shipment. Unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee that drivers will call upon collection/delivery, as it is true that many are not issued with phones for work purposes for safety and security reasons. We do believe there may have been a technical issue with the courier's tracking system as it should have notified you that further address information was needed, and for this we can only apologise on the courier's behalf and pass this feedback onto them. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you have any further questions, please do let us know and we will be more than happy to help.
My experience with Irish parcels was very satisfactory but the courier service they used was one day late collecting the parcel.
Thank you very much for your review. We are very sorry that your items were collected a day late - although the vast majority of our collections and deliveries take place on the expected date, Irish Parcels is not a time-guaranteed service, only estimated. We recognise that factors beyond our control may cause a delay. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you have any further questions, please do let us know and we will be more than happy to help.
Irish Parcels is rated 4.50 based on 1,855 reviews