Isle Blue Reviews

of reviewers recommend Isle Blue
6 - 12 Hours
Read Isle Blue Reviews

About Isle Blue:

Isle Blue is the luxury villa specialist featuring the finest villas and vacation rentals around the world. Our guests receive expert advice, dedicated concierge services and full support services. Best of all, our vacation home rentals are 100% secure against fraud and not subject to booking fees.

1-704-256-8327 x 4004

rob@isleblue.co

1209 Churchill Downs Drive

Tell us how Isle Blue made you happy
This vacation home was very nice for our honeymoon. The air didn’t work On arrival as well as dryer so service men were in and out the first 48hrs of our honey moon. We was suppose to get a 2 day refund and never received it. The only reason I’m giving it a 2 stars because they have not settle on what they agreed to do.
Good day TaQuita, Thank you for your comments. We were unaware of your situation and refund offer by the property manager. We will be happy to look into it and get back to you promptly. Our apologies for any inconvenience.
The concierge wasn’t very responsive to some of our questions. Overall I’d rather book through VRBO because the service left a lot to be desired.
Good day Katie, Thank you for your review. I looked into your account. While our concierge readily replied to your emails promptly and set up your arrival logistics and coordinated your chef services promptly, we do see there was a delayed communication when you asked about a cancellation and postponement. There is an inherent delay in these communications since we need to await a response from the property owner or manager. Unfortunately it can take some time to get a reply from the property. We do apologize for that but the cancellation and postponement policy is set by the property itself. It is not our policy so we must defer to the owner representative. We wish you the best in your future travels.
Not impressed they were not nearly as good as other firms I have dealt with. They did not inform me when COVID 19 requirements changed for Turks and Caicos. They did not inform me that the menu that was sent to me was for a chef who would not be at the house and that the current chef could not make anything on that menu. I dealt with 5 different people over the course of planning. they did not inform me that because of hurricanes the beach that was at the house was gone and that the water camr right up to the wall.
Upon arriving we learned that the Isle Blue local concierge who was supposed to meet us at the house could not come. They also did not arrange for the departure transfer like they were supposed to. The actual villa manager was amazing and fixed this for us but Isle Blue did a terrible job with communication. Also, Isle Blue told us there was a $5000 deposit for food required. The villa chef and concierge were told to spend all of that budget and said that was so much more than normal and had no idea we were required to pay this. Terrible communication which resulted in is spending so much more on food than required. Advice - book directly with the villa and don’t pay for an agency. Never again.
Good day Kristen, Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear about your experience. We will look into this matter and get back to you. In regards to the food deposit, this is not our policy but set by the property. Under no circumstance did we instruct them on how to spend the deposit and certainly not to spend all of the budget. They are only to cover the cost of food and beverages associated with the chef service. They are to refund you any unused portion. That is a blatant misrepresentation by the property and one we will correct for you. We will look into the arrivals issue as well. We are terribly sorry for this and will get back to you promptly once we have answers. Thank you for providing this critical feedback as it allows us to properly address a property's performance.
We were not honored what was agreed. Very sneaky and misleading.
Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear about your impression. I looked into your stay and it appears that your dissatisfaction arises from the use of the concierge credit that was extended to you. Please note that due to security and liability, property owners need to authorize vendors. Therefore, the credit can only be used on authorized vendors. I know you wanted to use the credit on non-eligible services but the credit can only be applied to vendors that are authorized to enter the property. As we noted, we made an exception to your situation and will apply the unused credit to any future bookings. If you have further concerns, please contact us and I will be delighted to assist you. Thank you once again for providing feedback.
Isle Blue is rated 4.70 based on 299 reviews