Isle Blue Reviews

of reviewers recommend Isle Blue
6 - 12 Hours
Read Isle Blue Reviews

About Isle Blue:

Isle Blue is the luxury villa specialist featuring the finest villas and vacation rentals around the world. Our guests receive expert advice, dedicated concierge services and full support services. Best of all, our vacation home rentals are 100% secure against fraud and not subject to booking fees.

1-704-256-8327 x 4004

rob@isleblue.co

1209 Churchill Downs Drive

Tell us how Isle Blue made you happy
I can not say enough positive things about our recent experience with isle blue !!! My husband and I recently stayed in The Villa called Sardinia in Turks and Caicos for our honeymoon. We were there for 10 days, and every single thing was beyond perfect! Being two gay men, as much as the world has made such positive strides and shows much support for the LGBT community, traveling is always something that makes you aware that not everyone is so kind. With that being said we really wanted to relax and feel comfortable enjoying our honeymoon in private. I found isle blue’s site on google when looking for hotels for our honeymoon about a year ago. Around that time covid was even more of a factor to consider while planning a wedding let alone travel . I took out the recommended travel insurance upon booking which I strongly agree is a smart decision. I was nervous initially booking because there weren’t the thousands of reviews that some of the popular hotels have . I read that some of the previous reviews said that isle blue would require half the fee up front and the second half 2 months before you’re trip . I was told a concierge would reach out to me a month before our trip to help with further accommodations, and they did exactly that! Stephanie our concierge was AMAZING!!!!! I told her in our first email exchange that it was our honeymoon , and she told me she would make everything absolutely perfect ! She provided us with all information we could possibly need , from private chefs , to rental cars , spa services and excursions. She also connected us with a local gourmet market that had a pre stock available for your villa if you don’t want to stop at the store on your way from the airport. We ended up stoping at the store ourselves because it seems more cost effective. Our villa was on Taylor Bay , which is opposite grace bay , where all the hotels and most restaurants are. It was only a 20 minute drive from Taylor bay to grace bay and if you have a rental car , and depending on where you’re from don’t mind driving on the opposite side of the street that you’re used to , it’s not a big deal at all. We were very happy to be on the more residential part of the island with less people. Our villa was absolutely stunning . It had direct beach access , it’s own private pool , and looked exactly like the pictures on isle blues website. To be honest, it was even more impressive in person . Julian the Villa Manager texted us the morning of Our flight to touch base and was waiting for us at our villa to show us around and inform us of anything we needed to know . He was also available by text or call the entirety of our stay if we needed anything , and would respond with in a minute! Stephanie was also still available if we needed her to adjust any reservations. She also hooked us up with chef Jose . He and anyone he brought with him as su chef were so professional and incredibly accommodating and talented!! We had two separate dinners prepared by him and one breakfast , and they were delicious!!!! It was worth every penny! The other days we cooked for ourselves or went to a local restaurant La Brisas . It was a 2 minute drive and worked for lunch and dinner . Other nights we ventured to Grace Bay , but for the most part just enjoyed our beautiful setting at the villa . The pool has beautiful lights at night along with the outdoor landscaping and the view of Taylor bay with the moonlight was incredible !!!! The villa is also set securely with two others behind gates at the beginning of the property. Each villa then also has its own security system . I accidentally set ours off and the security promptly called to make sure all was ok. We felt very safe ! The villa also had a state of the art washer and dryer and plenty of extra towels and bedding ! I know this is a very long review but I just wanted to list all the things that I was looking for when I was booking . Our honeymoon was the best trip of my life and exceeded all of our expectations ! We will absolutely be going back there and using Isle Blue for our future travel ! This is not an add lol !
Good morning Matthew, Thank you very much for the generous review. I want to first say it was our absolute privilege to welcome you to villa Sardinia and the island of Providenciales. It's an honor to assist you with your honeymoon. Secondly, we wish you and your husband a lifetime of health, happiness and adventure. All of us here at Isle Blue congratulate you on your nuptials. We look forward to welcoming your lovely family back in the future. All our best.
Booked houses in st Martin two times and both times the service has been excellent. We are looking at booking our third house and will def use isle blue again!
Isle Blue 5 star review on 9th January 2022 Isle Blue 5 star review on 9th January 2022
One of the best tourist companies. Very professional from booking to reception at the airport. Excellent Concierge Services. Very helpful, very nice, they do everything to make sure you are enjoying your trip. The rental car was at the villa and the company agent came to the house to finish the paper work. Fir Covid testing we were offered a nurse to come to the villa to do the swabs. Our house keeping lady was so nice and efficient. The villa was gorgeous clean. Unbelievable view I will definitely keep coming back to book my next trip with Isle Blue Hidden gem
La Siesta Villa in St. Martin was exceptional, the views were spectacular! We used the chef services and would highly recommend! Staff was friendly and very accommodating!
Isle Blue 5 star review on 7th January 2022
An amazing Villa, with the most beautiful view I’ve ever enjoyed.
Isle Blue 5 star review on 4th January 2022
Don’t recommend Fast Track for people if they don’t do their job.!! I sent you an email about this and NO ONE ever responded!!! The Villa we rented needs some improvements!!
Good day Susan, Thank you for your review. We looked into the Fast Track issue and it appears that after your ticket check-in with the airline you were supposed to meet up with the Fast track team again as per their instructions in order to expedite you through the long security lines. Regrettably, this instruction was not followed resulting in your experience. As a goodwill gesture, we have provided you with a refund related to the Fast Track experience. Our apologies.
Very responsive. Met or exceeded alll expectations.
Excellent service from the moment we booked - Lynda greeted us at the property and looked after us throughout the stay
Wonderful property. Isle Blue has great service.
Awesome vacation. And the local team (Manon and Jules) were the best! We had a great time.
Isle Blue was amazing to work with. From the beginning, they were great and quick to respond to any questions. And, once we arrived in St. Martin we were greeted by amazing people. Luca was so friendly and helpful. We fell in love with St. Martin and Emvie.
Couldn’t have been a better, more luxurious vacation!
Wonderful vacation - wouldn't hesitate to book with Isle Blue again. Everything was more than I could have hoped for.
My experience with Isle Blue was average. I expected a higher level of service and faster response times. It was unclear who to communicate with during our stay.
Amazing service and beautiful villa. Everything was perfect, with plenty of space for various friends, top-notch amenities. Highly recommend and would be more than happy to book again the same property and use Isle Blue for future accommodations. We were very happy! Thank you Isle Blue.
Everything was wonderful with our villa and our stay. The staff did an incredible job assisting our needs.
Isle Blue 5 star review on 15th December 2021
My husband and I just returned from a vacation in Barbados with Isle Blue. We are regulars to the island but this was our first time using Isle Blue. The overall experience was outstanding, magical and so relaxing. From the beautiful villa, the staff at the villa, and the staff and service of Isle-Blue. No detail was left unattended. All vacations moving forward will be with Isle Blue, we are already planning our next trip with them.
Isle Blue's staff helped make this a fantastic family trip. Eleven of us travelled from Colorado and Maryland to totally relax. The communications planning the trip and with the concierge while we were there made everything easy peasy. Such a beautiful. We lapsed into "Island Time" immediately.
Isle Blue 5 star review on 13th December 2021
I can't wait to stay at the Grand Case Isle Blue Villa again. It was perfect, peaceful, elegant, and self-contained. You could stay here and never leave the facility, yet close enough to walk to places to eat. Secure and safe, it maintains a feeling of freedom. Steps from the beach with all the needed close by.
Isle Blue 5 star review on 13th December 2021 Isle Blue 5 star review on 13th December 2021 Isle Blue 5 star review on 13th December 2021 Isle Blue 5 star review on 13th December 2021
We had a wonderful time and the home was amazing. We look forward to our next trip and we would absolutely secure this home for our next trip. We found it difficult to leave but look forward to our next visit to Turks and Caicos and this beautiful home.
Other than chef issues stay was amazing, I would return
Isle Blue is rated 4.70 based on 298 reviews