Isle Blue Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Isle Blue

About Isle Blue: Isle Blue is the luxury villa specialist featuring the finest villas and vacation rentals around the world. Our guests receive expert advice, dedicated concierge services and full support services. Best of all, our vacation home rentals are 100% secure against fraud and not subject to booking fees.

1-704-256-8327 x 4004

rob@isleblue.co

1209 Churchill Downs Drive

Tell us how Isle Blue made you happy

"WOW! Our stay was phenomenal. Villa did not disappoint! Exceeded our expectations."
"Great EVERYTHING. Isle thank you for your professionalism in all areas of my trip. Thank you for letting me find my way in planning and then executing my plan. We had such a GREAT time with my Dad, who is a Navy veteran & a 40 years veteran of Chicago Fire department and it was our time to be with my dad on 1 of his last fishing trips. And with the success of this year will DEFINiTELY return in 2019! God bless you"
"I spent 4 months planning a 60th birthday and vacation for 20 people. It took a lot of organization are pre-arranging. Isle Blue was very helpful with all aspects of this trip. Highly recommended!"
"Exceptional service. And an exceptional experience/vacation."
"Lisa and Mary were both awesome at helping me find the most amazing vacation. Lisa was extremely helpful in helping me find the right island for my event and then Mary stepped in to ensure all the details were covered. Recommend Isle Blue all the way! I will definitely be a repeat Client!"
"Rob has been efficient and incredibly helpful over the last couple of years. All fast to reply and respond to emails - despite the time difference!! His efforts to provide accurate information has made a huge difference and always has our best interests at the fore"
"Very helpful and always quick to respond to any queries, both before and after booking."
"We will use Isle Blue again in the future when planning our next family getaway. They helped us find the perfect villa to stay at, transfers to/from airport, setting up housekeeping and cooking services, etc. It's nice when we can just relax and enjoy our time away without the stress of remembering to plan for all these things. Lisa and Mary from IsleBlue provided excellent service. They stayed in touch with us from when we booked to the time we arrived at the Villa. I was very impressed."
"The experience with Isle Blue was nothing short of perfect. We had the most amazing vacation to the most beautiful islands - Turks and Caicos. We will be booking with Isle Blue again!"
"I had a great experience with Isle Blue. They stayed in contact after booking and made sure to finalize everything with me a few days before my trip. The villa was AMAZING and I was pleased with all services. I'll definitely be using Isle Blue again!"
Thank you for your kind comments Monica. It was a pleasure welcoming you to Antigua and it was an absolute privilege to work with you. We look forward to welcoming you again.
"Having rented properties in France and the US, I was surprised that we did not receive a welcome basket. In the past, we have received complimentary fruit baskets and some water and a bottle of wine. At no stage during the tenancy did you make contact to see whether we were enjoying our stay."
Dear Fiona,

Thank you for your comments. They are quite helpful to us to ensure that the vacation homes we offer meet the expectations of our guests. We normally do contact our guests during their stay but we may have missed the mark on this occasion by being unable to connect with you. We are terribly sorry. We do hope that you provide our company another opportunity in the future.
"Everything was excellent! All the information and all the doubts was solved quickly. We are so glad of the service we’ve received. The villa was amazing and all the services that they provided. Thank you all the staff."
"I am so glad , i came across isle blue website .. we were booking last minute trip.. and we were so confused Esp traveling with baby and infant.. we were browsing and couldnt find right place .. isle blue is different . You have someone always available to answer your questions.. Rob was a great help he explained the property and things to do around ... Rob helped me with all the questions and every small details were taken care from pre grocery to everything.. Thanks to Kate .. Our stay was very comfortable a. This was the best trip for us . No hassle during our stay .. property manger was great (Julian) we couldn’t not find taxi to go to airport. He personally dropped us to airport Best trip so far with no hassle with infant and toddler.(thank you Isle blue team) I an definately booking more stays from Isle blue"
Hi Namrata,
Thank you very much for the kind review. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay at villa Bari on Turks and Caicos. Great villa and location. It has been a personal pleasure working with you. We look forward to welcoming you back when you are ready.
See you soon.
-Your friends at Isle Blue
P.S.- Great photo of the shallow bays of Providenciales that greet you upon arrival.
"Good people to work with, responsive, and they will go the extra mile to get you the information you need."
Thank you John for your comments. We greatly appreciate them. It's always a pleasure having you as a guest. We look forward to welcoming you back to St Martin soon.
-Your friends at Isle Blue
"Perfect service from start to finish. They handled everything for me....very easy and stress free."
Thank you Natalee for your review. Villa Susanna on St Lucia is a truly special secret gem. We are privileged that you chose Isle Blue for your vacation plans. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.
- Your Friends at Isle Blue
"Prompt and responsive, completely dedicated to the customer experience, just superior on every way!"
"Villa in Positano was better than as described, house manager Annie and Rosaria were extremely courteous and helpful."
"Isle Blue needs to supply guests with a better package."
"Isle Blue was able to help us quickly book a vacation and be on the beach in three days"
"Great service and had a great time at Martello hous"
Isle Blue is rated 4.83 based on 64 reviews