Isle Blue Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Isle Blue

About Isle Blue: Isle Blue is the luxury villa specialist featuring the finest villas and vacation rentals around the world. Our guests receive expert advice, dedicated concierge services and full support services. Best of all, our vacation home rentals are 100% secure against fraud and not subject to booking fees.

1-704-256-8327 x 4004

rob@isleblue.co

1209 Churchill Downs Drive

How would you rate Isle Blue ?

(optional)

"From start to finish we found dealing with Isle Blue to be prompt, professional, reliable and true to their word. A blessing and a relief when arranging a villa over the internet without the usual safe guards that come with a UK package holiday. We would not hesitate to use them again."
"Good communication and great villa from the Isle Blue staff."
"Responded quickly & efficiently during the reservation/confirmation process"
"Good customer service. Polite, friendly, informative."
"thanks a lot"
"The team was helpful and quick to respond. Professional and the property was exactly what they advertised it as. I would definitely use them again, and we are already looking to book the next trip!"
"Always a pleasure to work with Rob and his team. Great communication all along the way."
"They took care of every detail and whenever we had a question they were very responsive. When you have a question of concern you want it addressed immediately and it was. Everyone was a pleasure to work with."
"Isle Blue is wonderful every step of the way when planning your vacation. From the very beginning of booking to the very last detail from concierge. I enjoy working with them because I know I will have a fantastic trip with no detail spared. I look forward to booking my next trip with them!"
"We had good contact with Isle Blue throughout the whole process particularly nearer the time of our holiday checking if there was anything we needed and making sure everything was in place for us to have the best time."
"Excellent customer service. Personal and friendly. Honest."
"Reliably informative, speedy replies and actions and extremely friendly. Wonderful accommodation to rent."
"-Seamless and detailed planning and execution of all aspects of our vacation - phenomenal accommodations -wonderful staff on site"
"We stayed in the Tamarind Hills complex in Antigua. The overall customer service of Isle Blue was wonderful from start to finish. Every question was answered in a timely fashion and attention was paid to every detail. The Ocean 9 was fabulous and Bancroft, the Manager was superb. We have used Isle Blue before, and will continue to use the. Very professional and thorough!!"
Michelle K
Verified Buyer
"My husband and I visited Antigua in February 2018 and used Isle Blue to choose and reserve a private villa. The service I received from Mary and Lisa at Isle Blue was superior. Lisa was very responsive and helpful to us in answering our questions promptly when we were choosing a villa on Antigua. Mary was very helpful providing quick answers to my many specific questions about Antigua and the villa in the weeks prior to our arrival in Antigua. I would definitely use Isle Blue again to rent a villa in the Caribbean."
"Our holiday booking experience in Barbados was fabulous with Isle Blue. Their staff were excellent in every way from initially booking the villa to final arrangements prior to our trip. Everything ran smoothly from our arranged pick up from the airport to the staff at the villa and the contact in Barbados. Would fully recommend anyone to use them and we will be back! Jane Feb 2018"
"This villa was fantastic. We had such a great time. The floor plan was ideal for a family with children. Sufi restaurant and pool was our favorite. FYI it’s easy to buy groceries in town with a credit card and next time we will skip the pre-ordered grocery delivery. We highly recommend Punt Mita and this villa in particular. BTW we saw humpback whales everyday from our private pool!"
"Good recommendations and local staffing."
"Everyone at Isle Blue is so happy to help make our vacations the best week of our year. Everyone we have worked with there, especially Rob and Mary, have gone above and beyond. I can't recommend them enough! Thank you for pampering me the past couple of years. We will be back next year!"
"This was our third stay at Old Trees booking with Isle Blue and once again we have been provided with exemplary service!!! Our contact Sue is wonderful and available by email whenever I think of something else to ask or to add a reservation or change departure times. We head off on our holidays knowing that everything will be perfect...the only thing we have to worry about is if we’ve ordered enough wine!! We’ve just booked through Isle Blue again for next year and can ABSOLUTELY recommend their services!!"
Isle Blue is rated 4.90 based on 41 reviews