Isle Blue Reviews

of reviewers recommend Isle Blue
6 - 12 Hours
Read Isle Blue Reviews

About Isle Blue:

Isle Blue is the luxury villa specialist featuring the finest villas and vacation rentals around the world. Our guests receive expert advice, dedicated concierge services and full support services. Best of all, our vacation home rentals are 100% secure against fraud and not subject to booking fees.

1-704-256-8327 x 4004

Isle Blue 5 star review on 30th October 2021
Michelle
Isle Blue 5 star review on 28th October 2021
Christopher
I can not say enough positive things about our recent experience with isle blue !!! My husband and I recently stayed in The Villa called Sardinia in Turks and Caicos for our honeymoon. We were there for 10 days, and every single thing was beyond perfect! Being two gay men, as much as the world has made such positive strides and shows much support for the LGBT community, traveling is always something that makes you aware that not everyone is so kind. With that being said we really wanted to relax and feel comfortable enjoying our honeymoon in private. I found isle blue’s site on google when looking for hotels for our honeymoon about a year ago. Around that time covid was even more of a factor to consider while planning a wedding let alone travel . I took out the recommended travel insurance upon booking which I strongly agree is a smart decision. I was nervous initially booking because there weren’t the thousands of reviews that some of the popular hotels have . I read that some of the previous reviews said that isle blue would require half the fee up front and the second half 2 months before you’re trip . I was told a concierge would reach out to me a month before our trip to help with further accommodations, and they did exactly that! Stephanie our concierge was AMAZING!!!!! I told her in our first email exchange that it was our honeymoon , and she told me she would make everything absolutely perfect ! She provided us with all information we could possibly need , from private chefs , to rental cars , spa services and excursions. She also connected us with a local gourmet market that had a pre stock available for your villa if you don’t want to stop at the store on your way from the airport. We ended up stoping at the store ourselves because it seems more cost effective. Our villa was on Taylor Bay , which is opposite grace bay , where all the hotels and most restaurants are. It was only a 20 minute drive from Taylor bay to grace bay and if you have a rental car , and depending on where you’re from don’t mind driving on the opposite side of the street that you’re used to , it’s not a big deal at all. We were very happy to be on the more residential part of the island with less people. Our villa was absolutely stunning . It had direct beach access , it’s own private pool , and looked exactly like the pictures on isle blues website. To be honest, it was even more impressive in person . Julian the Villa Manager texted us the morning of Our flight to touch base and was waiting for us at our villa to show us around and inform us of anything we needed to know . He was also available by text or call the entirety of our stay if we needed anything , and would respond with in a minute! Stephanie was also still available if we needed her to adjust any reservations. She also hooked us up with chef Jose . He and anyone he brought with him as su chef were so professional and incredibly accommodating and talented!! We had two separate dinners prepared by him and one breakfast , and they were delicious!!!! It was worth every penny! The other days we cooked for ourselves or went to a local restaurant La Brisas . It was a 2 minute drive and worked for lunch and dinner . Other nights we ventured to Grace Bay , but for the most part just enjoyed our beautiful setting at the villa . The pool has beautiful lights at night along with the outdoor landscaping and the view of Taylor bay with the moonlight was incredible !!!! The villa is also set securely with two others behind gates at the beginning of the property. Each villa then also has its own security system . I accidentally set ours off and the security promptly called to make sure all was ok. We felt very safe ! The villa also had a state of the art washer and dryer and plenty of extra towels and bedding ! I know this is a very long review but I just wanted to list all the things that I was looking for when I was booking . Our honeymoon was the best trip of my life and exceeded all of our expectations ! We will absolutely be going back there and using Isle Blue for our future travel ! This is not an add lol !
Good morning Matthew, Thank you very much for the generous review. I want to first say it was our absolute privilege to welcome you to villa Sardinia and the island of Providenciales. It's an honor to assist you with your honeymoon. Secondly, we wish you and your husband a lifetime of health, happiness and adventure. All of us here at Isle Blue congratulate you on your nuptials. We look forward to welcoming your lovely family back in the future. All our best.
I had a very smooth and comfortable booking experience. Very prompt responses. Very efficient team.
Isle Blue 5 star review on 8th December 2021
We had a fantastic vacation experience with Isle Blue. Every detail was easily taken care of particularly through the difficult Covid 19 travel restrictions. The staff was attentive to all details, the location was as good as it gets and we felt safe and well taken care of. Thank you so much Team Isle Blue!
The process was seamless. The property was outstanding. The staff at the property was amazing and made our stay one of the best vacations we’ve ever had.
The place is a palace-kept spotless at all times. They even did our laundry! The staff was so nice and helpful! This was a dream vacation in every way. We were treated like royalty! The chef and assistant made delicious meals every day! I highly recommend coming here! You will be so impressed!!
It was such a luxurious, relaxing, beautiful experience to spend the week in this villa. The villa was so well maintained, the staff was super friendly, kind and we ended up becoming good friends. They were always willing to do anything to make our stay comfortable and fun. The rooms were beautiful, the living room view was incredible. All over, one of the best stays of my life.
Beautiful views! Clean environment inside and out! Concierge and housekeeping were outstanding in services. Available and responsive to all our needs and issues that arose during the week! Highly recommend this location!
worst experience ever and not safe
We appreciated the assistance we received in making our decision about which villa to rent since we had not been back to St. Martin in 40 years and it had changed considerably. All the communications were prompt and easy to understand.
Excellent service. Julian was especially helpful. Our Villa had a low propane tank and Julian had a replacement in place in less than 30 minutes.
What can I say, a perfect holiday from start to finish. Even so, the airline caused us some worries, the staff at Isle Blue were most helpful to assist with our problems. We were kept updated before our departure, during the stay and they made sure all was right before our departure. We felt well looked after by the housekeeping team, overall a fantastic experience Many thanks to you all and no doubt we will see you again
Our vacation to St. Martin was incredible. We couldn't have done it without Isle Blue. Everyone we dealt with was super helpful and I would highly recommend them for future vacations.
Villa was immaculate. Beautiful Views and Julian was very attentive.
FOUR words describe Isle Blue; PROFESSIONAL, PLEASANT, ACCESSIBLE, TIMELY.
Thank you.
Beautiful surroundings in a marvellous complex. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a great, relaxing vacation in a fantastic setting. They go above and beyond to make sure your stay is one you will always remember.
Honestly, one of the most organised companies I have used for villa rentals. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to rent a villa. Very impressed indeed. I will definitely be using them again.
Isle Blue provided phenomenal service. They made our international travel to St. Martin a wonderful experience. The La Salamandre property is beautiful. We had a great time and will definitely return!
The property was breathtaking and the staff awesome!
We had a great experience renting with Isle Blue. The process was easy, the communication was great and the service was awesome.
Isle Blue 5 star review on 8th November 2021 Isle Blue 5 star review on 8th November 2021 Isle Blue 5 star review on 8th November 2021
Great location. Wonderful vacation