Isle Blue Reviews

Based on 400 reviews
6 - 12 Hours
Read Isle Blue Reviews

About Isle Blue:

Isle Blue is the luxury villa specialist featuring the finest villas and vacation rentals around the world. Our guests receive expert advice, dedicated concierge services and full support services. Best of all, our vacation home rentals are 100% secure against fraud and not subject to booking fees.

1-704-256-8327 x 4004

rob@isleblue.co

1209 Churchill Downs Drive

Tell us how Isle Blue made you happy
I can not say enough positive things about our recent experience with isle blue !!! My husband and I recently stayed in The Villa called Sardinia in Turks and Caicos for our honeymoon. We were there for 10 days, and every single thing was beyond perfect! Being two gay men, as much as the world has made such positive strides and shows much support for the LGBT community, traveling is always something that makes you aware that not everyone is so kind. With that being said we really wanted to relax and feel comfortable enjoying our honeymoon in private. I found isle blue’s site on google when looking for hotels for our honeymoon about a year ago. Around that time covid was even more of a factor to consider while planning a wedding let alone travel . I took out the recommended travel insurance upon booking which I strongly agree is a smart decision. I was nervous initially booking because there weren’t the thousands of reviews that some of the popular hotels have . I read that some of the previous reviews said that isle blue would require half the fee up front and the second half 2 months before you’re trip . I was told a concierge would reach out to me a month before our trip to help with further accommodations, and they did exactly that! Stephanie our concierge was AMAZING!!!!! I told her in our first email exchange that it was our honeymoon , and she told me she would make everything absolutely perfect ! She provided us with all information we could possibly need , from private chefs , to rental cars , spa services and excursions. She also connected us with a local gourmet market that had a pre stock available for your villa if you don’t want to stop at the store on your way from the airport. We ended up stoping at the store ourselves because it seems more cost effective. Our villa was on Taylor Bay , which is opposite grace bay , where all the hotels and most restaurants are. It was only a 20 minute drive from Taylor bay to grace bay and if you have a rental car , and depending on where you’re from don’t mind driving on the opposite side of the street that you’re used to , it’s not a big deal at all. We were very happy to be on the more residential part of the island with less people. Our villa was absolutely stunning . It had direct beach access , it’s own private pool , and looked exactly like the pictures on isle blues website. To be honest, it was even more impressive in person . Julian the Villa Manager texted us the morning of Our flight to touch base and was waiting for us at our villa to show us around and inform us of anything we needed to know . He was also available by text or call the entirety of our stay if we needed anything , and would respond with in a minute! Stephanie was also still available if we needed her to adjust any reservations. She also hooked us up with chef Jose . He and anyone he brought with him as su chef were so professional and incredibly accommodating and talented!! We had two separate dinners prepared by him and one breakfast , and they were delicious!!!! It was worth every penny! The other days we cooked for ourselves or went to a local restaurant La Brisas . It was a 2 minute drive and worked for lunch and dinner . Other nights we ventured to Grace Bay , but for the most part just enjoyed our beautiful setting at the villa . The pool has beautiful lights at night along with the outdoor landscaping and the view of Taylor bay with the moonlight was incredible !!!! The villa is also set securely with two others behind gates at the beginning of the property. Each villa then also has its own security system . I accidentally set ours off and the security promptly called to make sure all was ok. We felt very safe ! The villa also had a state of the art washer and dryer and plenty of extra towels and bedding ! I know this is a very long review but I just wanted to list all the things that I was looking for when I was booking . Our honeymoon was the best trip of my life and exceeded all of our expectations ! We will absolutely be going back there and using Isle Blue for our future travel ! This is not an add lol !
Good morning Matthew, Thank you very much for the generous review. I want to first say it was our absolute privilege to welcome you to villa Sardinia and the island of Providenciales. It's an honor to assist you with your honeymoon. Secondly, we wish you and your husband a lifetime of health, happiness and adventure. All of us here at Isle Blue congratulate you on your nuptials. We look forward to welcoming your lovely family back in the future. All our best.
Communication was excellent & we thoroughly enjoyed our time there. Isle Blue will accommodate whatever you would like to do. Beautiful villas!
Isle Blue 5 star review on 29th May 2022 Isle Blue 5 star review on 29th May 2022 Isle Blue 5 star review on 29th May 2022 Isle Blue 5 star review on 29th May 2022 Isle Blue 5 star review on 29th May 2022 Isle Blue 5 star review on 29th May 2022 Isle Blue 5 star review on 29th May 2022
Lacks proactive concierge service, something we feel should be a standard at this level of rental and what we've experienced with other rental service providers. In the question below, "How quick did the company reply to your queries?"... The selections only go up to a week but the real answer was never. Something that will likely have me looking at other providers next time round.
I celebrated my birthday here and it was the most amazing beautiful place that I’ve ever stayed. From Adrian the chef the ladies the gardener I give them all 10 stars for hospitality. I will definitely do it again.
Isle Blue 5 star review on 25th May 2022 Isle Blue 5 star review on 25th May 2022 Isle Blue 5 star review on 25th May 2022 Isle Blue 5 star review on 25th May 2022
The property is beautiful and well maintained. The staff was attentive and friendly.
The staff at Isle Blue was great! We planned this trip at the last minute and everything was amazing!!
I’m still not positive who isla blue is and if it’s the same people who helped us at the front desk or not. I will say isla blue overall feels super corporate and I did not like that. I own a resort and have multiple rental properties so I understand the fees and limitations that come up with guests. But one thing that was pretty annoying and just inhospitable to me was the fact that they were so not willing to accommodate an early check in without a large fee and the check in time wasn’t even early. I understand an early check in is not always possible but there was Villa was vacant prior to us arriving and they have staff on site so it wouldn’t have been putting anyone out. All we needed was to drop somethings off so the home would be ready for my sister when she arrived. Instead we had to occupy her with busyness in town while one person had the job of setting up for her party. It would have just been very hospitable to have helped accommodate us and not just fish for more money. I did not like that aspect of isla blue at all.
Good day Rachel, Thank you for your feedback. We fully appreciate your position. Please note that the approval for an early check in rests solely with the property. The owner of the property sets the early check in policy and would approve of any early check in. These conditions are outside of Isle Blue's control. We hope you had a wonderful time on your trip.
The staff could not have been more amazing. The level of detail to any and all requests and chefs cooking/meals, as well as house staff only made the trip and views that much more enjoyable. From sun up to sundown you were cared for like you were family. Could not have asked for a better experience.
Great company to deal with. Wouldn’t hesitate to use again. Even though we booked from UK always prompt replies to any questions.
Everything was excellent, every picture and description of what was going to take place was accurate. Would not have a problem booking again, good trip
The Villa was gorgeous! Only thing was the Wi-Fi did not work in our bedroom.
Everyone at Isle Blue was very helpful and professional at all times. The entire experience was fantastic.
Isle Blue 5 star review on 11th May 2022 Isle Blue 5 star review on 11th May 2022
Blue Isle staff handled our stay at Belle Etoile, St. Martin, with professional finesse, from the serious postponement of our stay due to COVID-19, to fixing the foolish error we made pre-ordering food with the wrong delivery month! Our airport transfers were perfect, and the villa experience was sublime. Kudos!
Our family had a wonderful week at Villa Belle Etoile. The rhouse and oil are amazing, and the staff are wonderful. Perfect!
This was the 5th time booking our vacation with Lisa at Isle Blue - she and they are fantastic! We have yet to be disappointed and everything ( right down to airport transfers, car rentals and provisions) are done perfectly and well organized. I would highly recommend Isle Blue to reserve a villa in the Caribbean! Linda Lacroix Sullivan
Staying at this villa was the best decision. Not only was the property stunning, with its: views, amenities, ocean front, and aesthetic. The staff made the trip 10/10. Tory, chef Mike, and Sugar took care of every little detail. They made the whole group feel welcomed and accomodated. They all went above and beyond to ensure this was the best trip. I will be returning!
Isle Blue was wonderful to work with. We had many schedule changes due to COVID and they accommodated all of our requests. They answered all of my many questions along the way and were very pleasant to work with.
Wow is the only word I can use to describe our experience at Isle Blue! From the private beach to the excellent concierge service to the cottage having EVERYTHING we needed! We will definitely be back but next time we’re going next door to the beautiful villa 😊
Isle Blue 5 star review on 2nd May 2022
Very professional company that made our first experience renting a holiday villa easy and enjoyable from start to finish
Everyone was always great and easy to work with and they truly make your trip easier to plan.
Isle Blue 5 star review on 29th April 2022
Incredible stay at Bashert Cottage. Beautiful villa in a stunning location. Our host Julian was extremely welcoming, helpful and responsive. Thank you for a great vacation!
Isle Blue is rated 4.71 based on 400 reviews