Isle Blue Reviews

Based on 539 reviews
6 - 12 Hours
Read Isle Blue Reviews

About Isle Blue:

Isle Blue is the luxury villa specialist featuring the finest villas and vacation rentals around the world. Our guests receive expert advice, dedicated concierge services and full support services. Best of all, our vacation home rentals are 100% secure against fraud and not subject to booking fees.

1-704-256-8327 x 4004

rob@isleblue.co

1209 Churchill Downs Drive
Waxhaw

Tell us how Isle Blue made you happy
Kim
I can not say enough positive things about our recent experience with isle blue !!! My husband and I recently stayed in The Villa called Sardinia in Turks and Caicos for our honeymoon. We were there for 10 days, and every single thing was beyond perfect! Being two gay men, as much as the world has made such positive strides and shows much support for the LGBT community, traveling is always something that makes you aware that not everyone is so kind. With that being said we really wanted to relax and feel comfortable enjoying our honeymoon in private. I found isle blue’s site on google when looking for hotels for our honeymoon about a year ago. Around that time covid was even more of a factor to consider while planning a wedding let alone travel . I took out the recommended travel insurance upon booking which I strongly agree is a smart decision. I was nervous initially booking because there weren’t the thousands of reviews that some of the popular hotels have . I read that some of the previous reviews said that isle blue would require half the fee up front and the second half 2 months before you’re trip . I was told a concierge would reach out to me a month before our trip to help with further accommodations, and they did exactly that! Stephanie our concierge was AMAZING!!!!! I told her in our first email exchange that it was our honeymoon , and she told me she would make everything absolutely perfect ! She provided us with all information we could possibly need , from private chefs , to rental cars , spa services and excursions. She also connected us with a local gourmet market that had a pre stock available for your villa if you don’t want to stop at the store on your way from the airport. We ended up stoping at the store ourselves because it seems more cost effective. Our villa was on Taylor Bay , which is opposite grace bay , where all the hotels and most restaurants are. It was only a 20 minute drive from Taylor bay to grace bay and if you have a rental car , and depending on where you’re from don’t mind driving on the opposite side of the street that you’re used to , it’s not a big deal at all. We were very happy to be on the more residential part of the island with less people. Our villa was absolutely stunning . It had direct beach access , it’s own private pool , and looked exactly like the pictures on isle blues website. To be honest, it was even more impressive in person . Julian the Villa Manager texted us the morning of Our flight to touch base and was waiting for us at our villa to show us around and inform us of anything we needed to know . He was also available by text or call the entirety of our stay if we needed anything , and would respond with in a minute! Stephanie was also still available if we needed her to adjust any reservations. She also hooked us up with chef Jose . He and anyone he brought with him as su chef were so professional and incredibly accommodating and talented!! We had two separate dinners prepared by him and one breakfast , and they were delicious!!!! It was worth every penny! The other days we cooked for ourselves or went to a local restaurant La Brisas . It was a 2 minute drive and worked for lunch and dinner . Other nights we ventured to Grace Bay , but for the most part just enjoyed our beautiful setting at the villa . The pool has beautiful lights at night along with the outdoor landscaping and the view of Taylor bay with the moonlight was incredible !!!! The villa is also set securely with two others behind gates at the beginning of the property. Each villa then also has its own security system . I accidentally set ours off and the security promptly called to make sure all was ok. We felt very safe ! The villa also had a state of the art washer and dryer and plenty of extra towels and bedding ! I know this is a very long review but I just wanted to list all the things that I was looking for when I was booking . Our honeymoon was the best trip of my life and exceeded all of our expectations ! We will absolutely be going back there and using Isle Blue for our future travel ! This is not an add lol !
Good morning Matthew, Thank you very much for the generous review. I want to first say it was our absolute privilege to welcome you to villa Sardinia and the island of Providenciales. It's an honor to assist you with your honeymoon. Secondly, we wish you and your husband a lifetime of health, happiness and adventure. All of us here at Isle Blue congratulate you on your nuptials. We look forward to welcoming your lovely family back in the future. All our best.
Again Lisa and Stephanie and everyone at Isle Blue made sure our vacation to Barbados was perfect - everything organized with a beautiful villa , transfers etc. I love Isle Blue!!!
Great accommodations, and experiences. We rented a beautiful villa on the ocean with an endless pool - breathtaking! We also reserved a chef - best food I ever had matching some of the highest rated restaurants. And the concierge and maid service was remarkable. Responsive and went well beyond the expected.
They helped us get an amazing villa in Punta Cana for our family and friends.
The trip was unparalleled. The home is indescribable. Comfie, roomy yet cozie are all adjectives to describe. Gorgeous is an understatement. My favorite part was the people at Villa Christina which were an absolute delight. I’d do it all over again.
Isle Blue 5 star review on 14th November 2022 Isle Blue 5 star review on 14th November 2022 Isle Blue 5 star review on 14th November 2022 Isle Blue 5 star review on 14th November 2022 Isle Blue 5 star review on 14th November 2022 Isle Blue 5 star review on 14th November 2022 Isle Blue 5 star review on 14th November 2022 Isle Blue 5 star review on 14th November 2022 Isle Blue 5 star review on 14th November 2022 Isle Blue 5 star review on 14th November 2022
Isle Blue was referred to me by a friend who had booked a trip to Turks & Caicos and were very pleased with the results. Our experience with everyone at Isle Blue was great and they were all consummate professionals. Our villa in St Martin was amazing and all of the referrals they provided worked out amazingly well. My entire family had a fantastic vacation!
Wonderful experience! Thank-you!
Isle Blue 5 star review on 11th November 2022 Isle Blue 5 star review on 11th November 2022 Isle Blue 5 star review on 11th November 2022
We had a great experience with Isle Blue. Great communication and willingness to help us in any way we needed. The villa was beautiful and well kept and our property contact, Cheyenne, was amazing! We definitely will use Isle Blue again.
The group from Isle Blue was incredibly professional and organized. They were not overbearing in their communication but kept us informed on deadlines and reminders. Handled everything which went on without a hitch. Fantastic trip and fantastic service!
We were extremely happy with how easy Isle Blue made the reservation process. The house was beautiful and very roomy. Kristen, our house keeper was great and very attentive. We will definitely be back! Suggestions, for americans visiting it would be helpful if there were instructions in english for the stove, washer and dryer, etc. All appliances are in french.
Isle Blue 5 star review on 8th November 2022
Great customer service from pre trip to throughout the process. Our first time using Isle Blue but won’t be our last. Thank you
Outstanding communication of the entire process from initial registration through our stay and departure. Excellent support from on-site staff.
I have nothing negative to say so Thank You for ensuring my first out of the country visit was wonder. My friends are already asking me where I stayed as they loved my pictures.
Isle Blue 5 star review on 2nd November 2022 Isle Blue 5 star review on 2nd November 2022
Everything was handled in a professional manner
Just got home from our second stay at Villa Capri. We love everything about it. The villa is beautiful and well maintained. Beach is just steps outside. Views are breathtaking. Close to some fantastic restaurants. Can’t recommend enough. Already looking forward to next trip.
Isle Blue 5 star review on 31st October 2022 Isle Blue 5 star review on 31st October 2022
We want to Thank the entire Isle Blue team for their wonderful service and tremendous guest home in Turks. It was Perfect in every sense. Can't wait to use your services again and plan the next wonderful getaway!
Our vacation experience was truly exceptional! From a private beach, luxurious bungalow, private chef and more, we had the most wonderful time at Corazon Tres! We will be back!
Isle Blue 5 star review on 26th October 2022
Our stay at the Capri Villa was perfect. The villa was spotless, well cared for and all the amenities we could have wanted. Julian, the local manager was thoughtful and thorough. Top notch vacation!
Isle Blue 5 star review on 25th October 2022
Overall, the villa and our housekeeper, Keshia, were absolutely amazing! The property and Keshia’s hospitality far exceeded my expectations. The villa looks exactly as it is pictured – inside and out. Keshia prepared the meals that we asked for and provided some great suggestions, and every meal was fantastic! Keshia greeted us with such warmth and immediately made us feel at home. I would recommend this villa AND Keshia to anyone looking to stay in St. Lucia. However, there were a couple of hiccups prior to our arrival. Unfortunately, we were not provided with instructions to our villa and our driver was unable to find the location after driving around for several minutes. I made several attempts to reach our contact upon our approach to the villa on 10/14 with the phone number provided in our communications, but they were closed so there was no one available to help us, even though the communications indicated there was customer support 24/7. I sent an email in the hopes that I would receive follow-up assistance to get us to our villa. Sadly, I did not receive a follow-up email until 10/17, which stated, “Sorry for my delayed response to your email as it came in after hours on Friday. I am hoping you found the villa okay after sending the email.” This was very a disappointing experience, but Keshia saved the day with her amazing meal and welcoming aura. I would definitely still return to this villa despite the initial experience with the directions.
The only thing wrong with this extraordinary property is that it’s ruined me for all future villa rentals. Grab it if you can.
Perfect vacation spot.