Isle Blue Reviews

Based on 539 reviews
6 - 12 Hours
Read Isle Blue Reviews

About Isle Blue:

Isle Blue is the luxury villa specialist featuring the finest villas and vacation rentals around the world. Our guests receive expert advice, dedicated concierge services and full support services. Best of all, our vacation home rentals are 100% secure against fraud and not subject to booking fees.

1-704-256-8327 x 4004

rob@isleblue.co

1209 Churchill Downs Drive
Waxhaw

Tell us how Isle Blue made you happy
Kim
My family and friends recently stayed at Seascape in St. Peter, Barbados. The accommodations were very nice and the beach was absolutely beautiful. Some of us swam 2 or 3 times a day in the sea. It just beckoned all the time! Isle Blue was very helpful and easy to work with. My only disappointment was the amount of construction that was happening on each side of the villa which often had the driveway blocked and we would have to ask the workers to clear the equipment so we could enter or leave. There wasn't a problem getting them to do it, but it was a huge inconvenience, to say the least. Also, the staff... Norma, Roslyn and Pam were so accommodating, helpful and responsive!! They truly made our vacation even more special and enjoyable.
The home was beautiful. The view was delightful. The staff was amazing. Please check with staff before using concierge for services.
Isle was very responsive and accommodating.
Excellent location, well maintained. But it has a fair amount of wear and tear. Lots of chipped tiles, floors, countertops and appliances. Pictures on the website show the place when it was almost new.
My husband‘s 50th celebration and friends getaway was absolutely phenomenal. The chef and the staff were amazing. The only problem that existed for us was the fact that I did not feel as informed about having an experience like this as I should’ve been. For example when I reached out about example menus I was told that the chef would sit down and plan the week out with us. It did not happen quite that way we were informed of meal ideas each day. We also were not aware how extensive the Butler service was so it took us off guard and felt a little controlling at first but we quickly adjusted and appreciated the outstanding care that was shown to us. I think moving forward you should consider having more conversations with your gas before they arrive versus just emails and allow your guest to speak with either Butler or the chef to make sure that everything comes together and the trip is well planned from the perspective of your guests.
A little bit of a disappointment when we wanted to connect with a concierge prior to 30 days before our trip. We were told no one was available because they were quite busy. I relied on someone else to book restaurant reservations, cooking class and two day trips.
The concierge(s) we’re very helpful and responsive, the property and staff were perfect! The chef was excellent and the house and grounds beautiful.
Great customer service. Very attentive. Hands on concierge. Very transparent.
Closets and some parts of home smells funny and has unpleasant smell and food was not really what I expected but the property itself is beautiful private beach is not swim friendly but it was great for kayak
Isle Blue was a good experience overall, not amazing but good. e-mail communication was slow but we did receive the responses. The Villa was a bit misleading (the pictures look better than the reality) but the services given were ok. i would use them again and recommend them.
The Isle Blue concierge were very helpful during the process. A representative came out to Tamarind Villa and helped us book a Catamaran tour. The tour was nice but we all agreed that having three young kids a private tour would have been more recommendable. Next time I guess!
Was difficult to reach someone initially, but was able to reserve the villa and loved the house. Service was very prompt and easy.
Chef Roy and the entire staff was great. The only problem was we were without WIFI for 2 days. We were told that it would be back later that night but that never occurred. This problem cost me a bit of money since my job relies on WIFI. Was disappointed that it never came back up before we left.
Booking went very well, property was terrific, and the service on property were great!
Prior to arrival, outstanding service. Once we were there, the staff was not as responsive when needed.
our villa was amazing and the location was perfect. It was the most relaxing vacation we have ever had. I appreciated being able to set up expedited assistance in the airport as well as our roundtrip transportation through the Isle Blue site. My only criticism is that it was not explained to us that the food we were buying is what the cook would be used to make our meals. It would have been a great idea to have a list of meals she can make and then allow us to choose from those. We had to send someone out to get food for her to make our meals. I thought the list of food was for snacks and such.
The home was gorgeous!
Lacks proactive concierge service, something we feel should be a standard at this level of rental and what we've experienced with other rental service providers. In the question below, "How quick did the company reply to your queries?"... The selections only go up to a week but the real answer was never. Something that will likely have me looking at other providers next time round.
Great location and villa. However there are some basic things that, for the price, were unacceptable. The two umbrellas for the day beds were defective, the toilet seats needed tightening, the internet was spotty and unreliable, the dishes/ crock ware were for only 4 people.
Isle of Blue was very responsive. We enjoyed our stay in Turks & Caicos. It would have been nice to have a printed guidebook at the Villa with more local recommendations. With so many emails and apps to travel these days, having printed instructions for things like sound systems and printed recommendations for local restaurants, suggested local activities, grocery and taxi services would have been helpful. Also having a property manager or house keeper check in at the Villa occasionally and to clean up around pool/wash towels during our stay would have been nice. We’ve had this at other island villas without extra charge.
Isle Blue is rated 4.7 based on 539 reviews